Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Wappingers Falls, NY
GMC Safari
09/02/2017
Dell Hatt Automotive
A great place to bring your car for service. My car took two weeks longer to fix than expected but that was due to the need for parts that were slow in arriving. His prices are not cheap but they are fair.

LE
Lisa E.
Dover Plains, NY
05/24/2017
They were quick and professional. I would definitely go back there.
My only complaint is the chairs in the little waiting room are extremely uncomfortable. I highly recommend some comfortable chairs and a TV.
Bernard B., President from Del Hatt Automotive responded on 05/26/2017

Thanks for the feedback.  We'll see what we can do to improve the chair situation.

K
Kim
Wappingers Falls, NY
Ford RV Cutaway
12/02/2016
Inspection of vehicle
I was looking for a place that could inspect a service truck. Del Hatt was my first choice. They were able to accommodate us on a schedule that would not interfere with our production schedule.