09/13/2019
Honesty and Kindness
Dennis has been so helpful to me in the last year and a half. His prices are reasonable and he goes the extra mile to help you out. His work and expertise are top notch!

Tangent, OR
09/11/2019
Best shop around. Honest reliable
Honest reliable mechanics. Fair price too

BW
Bill W.
Tangent, OR
Toyota Pickup
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Bill said the employees are good, hard working, honest, and have never mis-diagnosed a problem. The price is more than fair.

JJ
JOLYNN J.
09/06/2019
Knowledgeable and reasonably priced
Very friendly bunch of guys. Reminds me of a mom-and-pop place. They sell service not rip you off like other shops do.

CF
CHRIS F.
Toyota Tundra
08/28/2019
Always fair an fast
Dennis an Randy always do a great job. I'd recommend anyone to go out there.

Jeffery C.
Jeep Cherokee
08/22/2019
20 year ol jeep
This is a shop you need to visit. These folks seem to be able to work on most vehicles. I have been very pleased with the service and pricing.

SCOTT M.
08/22/2019
My head gasket on my Camry needed replacing. The bigger places in town were two weeks out for an appointment. One place told me to try Dennis. His team fixed my car and kept the price at what they quoted even though it took longer with a few problems.
They didn’t communicate very well through the process, but if they did, I would have given them 5 stars.

08/20/2019
The best auto repair shop in the willamette valley
Dennis automotive is the only place I take my cars I had my car towed to The shop after hours on a wed He had it fixed by Monday afternoon they stand by there work the prices are awesome I always trust them to work on my cars

Dave C.
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Dave said the service is very good.

Darla G.
Kia Sorento
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Darla said that the place did good work, but it took a while.

Dan M.
Nissan Maxima
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Penny. She said the staff do good work, the price is good but they kept the vehicle for ten days just to change an alternator. But overall, she's been happy with their service.

VR
Virgil R.
Ford Windstar Wagon
07/12/2019
very warm and friendly
nothing but honest and excellent service

BRIAN B.
Jeep Patriot
07/11/2019
Good honest mechanic shop.
Good honest place to go you can trust. Been getting my cars, and other family members cars repaired and serviced for a lot of years here. They always stand behind their work.

BW
Bill W.
Toyota Pickup
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Bill said the business has honest employees. They do quality work that they stand behind.

TREVOR B.
Ram 1500
06/21/2019
Honest and fair
I’ve been bringing my rigs to Dennis for over 10 years and he has always treated me with great honesty and integrity. His prices will beat everyone and his work is second to none.

Chevrolet Pickup
06/18/2019
The Service was great and speedy. They charged me very fairly and everytime i came in they were all very welcoming

TH
TOLBERT H.
06/15/2019
they do good work and work with you they're good people
they always make sure they do a good job the rates are reasonable and they're good people they work with you they won't fix it if they can't and they won't charge you to look at it I recommend them to anyone for their Automotive repairs

SKIP H.
06/13/2019
Reliable and Go the Extra Mile.
Quick to diagnose and fair with their price. Go the extra mile to meet customer needs. Friendly.

AN
ADRIANA N.
06/12/2019
They were amazing....
I had gaskets leaking into my spark plugs, which caused one of my cylinders to misfire. They were not only educating, but their price for the repairs were very fair. I'll definitely be coming back.
Not to mention, in my free time, I was waiting for them to come back from their lunch and they had two beautiful dogs that kept me company. I tossed that tennis ball for a while and was perfectly content.

GP
GERRY P.
05/30/2019
Reliable Service
We have been going to Dennis Automotive for several years and have always found them to be honest and reliable. They have always done great work on our cars, and the one time that something was not fixed correctly, we returned the truck immediately and they corrected the problem by the next day. We highly recommend Dennis Automotive.