KG
KELLY G.
07/20/2018
Great customer service and results
Jeff was great to work with. He answered my questions and was honest about what he could and couldn’t do. My 10-year old HONDA CRV was looking old and faded. Now, with the internal and exterior detailing, it looks like it’s had a pmakeover!
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 07/21/2018

Thank you for bringing in your CR-V, Kelly. I'm glad the lock thing straightened its self out. We'll see you next time.

VV
Veronica V.
07/15/2018
6 month detail
This is my second car that I have been bringing to detail plus. I have known Jeff for ~15 years? Maybe more? Anyway, outstanding service. My car is always exceptionally clean. Everyone thinks my car is new versus a 2008! I would highly recommend this service to anyone:)
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for the kind words, Veronica. I really appreciate you and all my long time customers. See you next time!

DOUG M.
Campbell, CA
07/14/2018
Steam cleaning for under truck and Engine bay.
I had a very mud covered vehicle underneath and throughout the engine bay. I took it to Detail plus and was amazed how clean it was when I got it back. next time I go wheeling I will take it back for another cleaning to make sure it gets clean.

very happy with the work they did.
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 07/16/2018

Glad you liked our work, Doug. We'll see you after your next off road adventure.

KC
KATHERINE C.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/08/2018
Excellent customer service and superior work. My truck looks brand new, thank you!
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for bringing in your truck, Katherine. Glad you are happy with our service. See you next time.

WG
WILL G.
07/06/2018
Awesome job on vehicle
This was my first visit to Detail Plus, which I had found on the web. The owner, Jeff, was very accommodating and made every effort to detail my car expeditiously, considering that I was going to be waiting for it and the process would be about 3-4 hours. The work was terrific and I was very pleased to say the least. I intend to return one more time for a hand wash on my car before I move out of the area this month. It was a pleasure - thank you, Jeff!
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 07/07/2018

Your welcome Will and thank you for the kind words. We'll see you for that hand wash.

SA
SHLOMIT A.
INFINITI G35 Sedan
06/27/2018
.Great Service
I was in a hurry and asked the the car would be done by certain time. The manager checked and put 2 people to work on the car. My car looks like new now. Thank you
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 06/28/2018

Thank you for bringing your Infiniti to our shop Shlomit. We're glad you like our service, see you next time.

Anup S.
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Anup said it was easy to pick up and drop off his vehicle. The final results were good.

Richard C.
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Richard said he is very happy with the results. The job was done very professionally.

Subaru Tribeca (Natl)
06/20/2018
DETAIL PLUS
HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Had Complete Detail done. DETAIL PLUS does excellant job.
Very detailed in performance job done by employees inside & out. GREAT JOB!
Had engine steamed and under engine - WOW WHAT A BEATIFUL JOB DONE.
Been coming for years even with children cars years back.
GREAT JOB! Employees deserve a great type
Thank for your time in good detailing done
SLS
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 06/21/2018

Thank you for bringing in your Subaru, Sandy. We appreciate your many years of loyal patronage. See you next time.

JOHN C.
06/19/2018
Steam clean engine..
Frontier ford left my oil cap off and oil got everywhere...they refused to clean it up..instead they made it seem that i did it...so had detail plus clean it up.. it looks like a brand new engine now...didnt even take a hour....best job ever...Jeff is highly knowledgible, friendly and trusting...i will be coming back for sure....
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you for the kind words, John. Glad we could be of service. See you next time.

REGAN W.
Morgan Hill, CA
06/04/2018
Looks perfect
My car looks better than it did when I drove it off the dealer’s lot! The engine looked immaculate. Thank you Detail Plus!
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 06/05/2018

Thanks for bringing over your Tacoma Regan. Good luck getting it sold. See you next time.

Min H.
Honda Civic Si
05/31/2018 Category: Service
Min said the service was a little expensive, but it was fine.

RF
Robert F.
Lexus LS 430
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the vehicle was clean and the staff did a good job, he's very pleased.

DEREK P.
San Jose, CA
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
05/27/2018
Friendly and Professional
They are very thorough here. I would come back in the future and recommend to my friends and family. I took my black C63 AMG to Detail Plus and it looked brand-new after the detail was finished.
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 05/28/2018

Thanks for bringing in your Benz Derek. We’re glad you liked our service. See you next time.

IH
Ivan H.
Mountain View, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Ivan said the service wasn't as great as the first time he went. The engine cleaning wasn't done to the same detail, the second time around.

MK
Mohammed K.
California
INFINITI QX70
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Mohammed said he had a really good experience and everything was awesome. He received very good service and he was happy with it.

BW
BILL W.
Chevrolet Traverse
05/10/2018
Great job!
Our long-neglected SUV needed a lot of work including some nasty bird/sap on outside, and mystery food stains on inside. After package #2 detailing (inside/outside) it looked great, and I could detect no sign of the nasty stuff remaining.
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 05/11/2018

Thanks for bringing in the Traverse, Bill. It did come along way, I'm glad you are pleased with the result too. See you next time.

LN
Lisa N.
Mountain View, CA
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Lisa said she would recommend this business for service.

Menlo Park, CA
Volvo XC90
05/02/2018
Detail was great, only one small issue
The car looks amazing, only issue is that at time of drop off we were verbally quoted $250 (my husband and I both heard this) but he wrote $350 down on the slip, and that is what we paid. Not sure which price was correct, but we paid it and didn’t question it.
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 05/03/2018

Sorry if there was confussion on my part Melodie. If I quoted 250. I would have been thinking that it was for either interior or exterior service separately. The package price for both int. and ext. for your SUV is 350. Glad you are happy with the finished product.

VO
VINCE O.
04/30/2018
Beyond expectations.
Getting ready to put my 2006 truck up for sale. Took it to Detail Plus for an engine compartment cleaning. When I picked up the truck, the engine compartment looked like that of a new car. I highly recommend Detail Plus.
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 05/01/2018

Thanks Vince, just doing what we do. Thanks for the kind words, see you next time.