JOHN A.
Cupertino, CA
Lexus ES 350
02/09/2019
The service at Detail Plus is superior to any detail service I've used in the past. The car looks great and the attention to detail is outstanding. The car was done when promised and every aspect of the service was outstanding,
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for bringing in both of your vehicles, John. We'll see you next time!

PV
PHYLLIS V.
Saratoga, CA
Cadillac Escalade
02/08/2019
Service, thoroughness, and priced
Jeff was terrific. He was personable and very conscientious to be sure I was satisfied with the job. My car has never been cleaner! They were efficient and timely. I’ll definite go back and I’ll tell my friends! I checked prices at several places, and Detail Plus was the best.
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 02/08/2019

Thank for bringing in your Escalade, Phyllis. We really appreciate your kind remarks, both here and on Yelp, thank you! we'll see you next time.

LG
LEY G.
New Paltz, NY
Nissan Frontier
02/08/2019
Totally trashed truck
They way exceeded my expectations; my truck was soooooooooooooo filthy and for quite some time. It's a 2012 that has seen some serious wear but it looked brand new when they finished and over a week later and it still looks perfect. Brought it back to life. Thank you!
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for the kind remarks, Ley. Your truck was hardly TRASHED, but we really appreciate your business. Thank you!

JAN K.
Mountain View, CA
01/30/2019
Good, prompt, and friendly service.
Jeff was very helpful and my car has great clean headlights now—didn’t realize how bad they were until they were all cleaned and polished.
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 01/30/2019

Hi Jan, thank you for the great review, glad we could help clean up the headlights for you!  Look forward to future detailing for you.

JIM A.
01/29/2019
Fast, Accurate, and freindly service.
Called for same day service and was fit into a busy schedule. Car was finished on time and done right. Guarantee of if it ever doesn't satisfy, bright it back. Been coming here for many years and always been satisfied. Thanks Jeff!
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 01/29/2019

You're welcome Jim. Good to see you again, take care.

SUE S.
01/29/2019
Interior Detail on my Escap
Although you were highly recommended by a friend. I was pleasantly surprised at the miraculous transformation on my interior. Stains I thought would never come out did and my car looked like it did the day I drove it out of the showroom. Thank you so much and I will definitely be returrning
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 01/29/2019

Glad your're happy with our work, Sue. See you next time.

GA
Gary A.
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Gary said that the place provided good, quality work.
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 01/30/2019

Hello Gary,
Thanks for the great review, we look forward to doing more business with you in the future!

LN
LEANNA N.
01/28/2019
Scratches completely gone
Detail Plus did an excellent job of getting out the scratches I imposed from a kitchen sponge. The engine compartment looks brand new! All the hard water spots are gone and the exterior looks great! All the spots on the upholstery are gone. Very happy with their work. (First time customer)
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you for bringing in your CR-V, Leanna. I'm glad we could be of service, we'll see you next time.

DANA D.
Mountain View, CA
Honda Fit
01/27/2019
Exquisite Attention to Detail!!!
I was shocked when I came to pick up my car! It's 9 years old and looked brand NEW!!!

Things were done so perfectly and so completely that I couldn't believe it MY car. Even the engine sparkled (I had not expected that the engine was included in the work).

I would recommend Detail Plus for anyone wanting PERFECTION.... Dana D.
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 01/28/2019

Thank for the glowing review, Dana. So glad you like our work! We'll see you next time.

San Jose, CA
Acura TSX
Fantastic job!
Ok, I might have rushed the business a little since I said I would come after 5 but then realized I had no way to get there anyway (ended up ubering) so I had called for an estimated time of completion. They had probably put me down the list since I didn’t show too much urgency. However, when I picked up my car at 4pm, it was in amazing shape. Besides the water/cleaner spots on my clock display and a few dog fur, I couldn’t have asked for more... And Jeff even offered to help out with door dings for no charge.
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! If there are any spots here or there or any dog hair, we'd be more than happy to address those issues. Don't hesitate to stop in for a quick touch up.

MONEY S.
Very helpful service
The employees are very helpful. They are kind. I have been there few times they are the best car wash in entire Bay area. For those who don't know, other car washes use regular towels which scratches the car. This one doesn't
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you for your kind remarks, Money. We only use micro fiber towels on all our exterior service.

MARIE S.
Ford Edge
Awesome
Awesome work !
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you for bringing in the Edge, Marie. We're glad you like our work. Our Winter Sale runs through Febuary if you have another vehicle in the household that needs a detail!

San Jose, CA
Toyota Yaris
01/20/2019
Always great service
We take our cars to Detail Plus often and we get the full detail cleaning once a year. Always great service.
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for bringing in the Yaris. We'll see you next time!

GM
GARY M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/19/2019
The best in the bay area
I've been going to Jeff for about 15 years now and everytime he details my car, it's perfect. The dealer even told me that my car is the best looking one he's ever seen.
Can't say enough good things about them.
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for the kind words, Gary. I really appreciate you and all our long time customers. We'll see you next time.

Chevrolet Cobalt
01/19/2019
Great Experience
I had my car detailed here and everything went smoothly. Jeff, who helped me throughout the process, was very professional. The detailing was well done - I would definitely recommend this place for cleaning/detailing.
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 01/19/2019

Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad you like our service, we'll see you next time.

CHERYL C.
Cupertino, CA
Exterior detail
Great job! Exterior detail made my paint job look like new.
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 01/19/2019

Thank you Cheryl! we'll see you next time.

Nissan Quest
Efficient Service!
Great attention to detail! Did an amazing job on an old vehicle. Looked completely different once they were finished with it.
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 01/19/2019

Thank you for bringing in your Quest, I'm glad we could be of service. We'll see you next time.

results are excellent
They do great work and in a timely manner. I always get my car back within the time requested. Jeff does a great job of coordinating.
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 01/18/2019

Thanks for bringing in the Fusion, we'll see you in six months!

SARAH S.
01/15/2019
Steam cleaned engine.
We live in a wooded area and rodents make nests in my cars engine. I've had Detail Plus steam clean me engine twice in 5 years. because rodents make nests in my engine. Both times they took care of the task right on schedule and do a fantastic job.
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for bringing your car to our shop Sarah. We appreciate your business and your kind remarks. Sorry about your on going problem with the rodents. Unfortunately, it's a common problem around here.

DN
DUKE N.
Saratoga, CA
01/12/2019
My third time here w all my vehicles!
Awesome expertise and great staff! They do great work and everything has been fast and well done! They got me right in with little wait and always deliver on time.
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the kind remarks, Duke. We'll see you next time!