LL
LASSE L.
11/14/2018
Shiny result again (my second time)
Great job again inside, outside, motor, trunk and even the soft top of my convertible. Happy returning customer.

RL
Rocky L.
San Jose, CA
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Rocky said this business had staff that was very friendly and did a very good job. They did not miss any spots. They had great service and were friendly about it,.

Cupertino, CA
11/10/2018
Nice Detail
Quote process was quick & easy. I was able to get a weekend appointment when I wanted it. They called when my car was completed at the time they stated and my car looked and felt (clay bar on exterior) great!
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 11/11/2018

Thank you for bringing your BMW to our shop, glad you are please with our service. We’ll see you next time.

MOLLY S.
11/10/2018
Amazing
You made my son’s 2005 Ford Mustang look brand new — inside and out ( and even the engine! ). Thanks for them amazing level of detail!
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 11/10/2018

You are welcome Molly. And thank you for bringing your business to our shop. We’ll see you next time.

LG
Luis G.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Luis said he likes their job.

BRIAN B.
San Ramon, CA
Lexus GX 470
11/01/2018
Satisfied? YEs!
I was apprehensive at gidt when I saw the dmallish facity but Jeff fid an OUTSTANDING job personally on my Lexus! Don't hesitate..go!
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 11/03/2018

Thank you for bringing your work to our shop, Brian. We'll see you next time.

CF
Carol F.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Carol said the business did a great job and her vehicle was nice and clean.

CHUCK C.
Toyota Prius v
10/30/2018
Fantastic detailing job. Very happy with the work. The car feels brand new.
We love the work. The detailing is fantastic.
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 10/31/2018

Thank for bringing over the Prius, Chuck. Glad you like our work, see you next time.

SP
SCOTT P.
10/26/2018
Perfect job! Headlights look brand new!
Perfect work done in a reasonable time! They look great!
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 10/27/2018

Thank you for bringing in your truck, Scott. Glad we could be of service. We'll see you next time.

PT
PAM T.
INFINITI QX50
10/25/2018
Infiniti QX50
Detail Plus/Jeff do the best job, my car looks like new.
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you for bringing in both of your vehicles, Pam. We'll see you next time.

Milpitas, CA
10/22/2018
Awesome work on Head light restoration
Detail plus performed an awesome work on Head light restoration for a Honda Accord. The detail and care with work done was outstanding.
I would recommend anyone to try them out
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for the kind remarks. Glad you are happy with oue work. We'll see you next time.

JERRY H.
Jeep Cherokee
10/22/2018
Great professional service
Jeff and his crew show great care and attention to details.
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 10/22/2018

Glad you are happy with our service, Jerry. Thank you for the positive feedback. We'll see you next time.

BILL S.
10/21/2018
Miraculous Transformation
Goddamn my car was a fucking mess when I brought into DP for a Level 2 detail. Sand everywhere. Bird shit all over the place. Hadn't been washed in 6 months. It came back cleaner than priest on sunday. That car is smelling so nice and looks super fucking shiney. Thanks!
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 10/22/2018

LOL. Well, thanks for the salty yet positive feedback. Glad you like our work, we'll see you next time.

MAX M.
Mountain View, CA
Subaru BRZ
10/21/2018
As always, a great job
Jeff's team at Detail Plus always does a great job, whether it is a simple wash or a detail; they take pride in their work and respect the fact that I take pride in my vehicle. Thanks Guys!
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you, Max! We'll see you at the next hand wash service.

JASON R.
Campbell, CA
Dodge Charger
Detail Package #3 Review
While working on my 2014 Charger, I noticed my engine bay was grungy. It was at that point I started looking for local detail shops to complete an Engine Bay cleaning. While searching I happened upon Detail Plus and first thing I noticed was clear pricing for individual services and discounts for packaged services.

Upon arriving late for my schedule appointment Jeff met with me and went over my vehicle with me and asked if I was looking for any focus areas. The professionalism and courteous demonstrated by Jeff made me feel comfortable to leave my vehicle with him.

One thing to note if you choose the Detail Package #3 have someone pick you up or use Detail Plus pickup and delivery service. This package will take roughly 6 hours. Even with having to get an unanticpated uber ride to and from Detail Plus, I'm totally happy with the results. I will be referring others to Detail Plus and continue using them as my detailer while staying in CA.
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for bringing in your Charger, Jason. Glad you are happy with our service. We really appreciate you referring others here. See you next time.

San Jose, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
Engine steam clean.
Overall they did a great detail Job on my engine. My engine had a lot of deposits so next time everything spot should disappear with ease. I recommend this service.

Thank you.
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 10/22/2018

Thanks for bringing in your work, Alfonzo. Please, if your not 100% happy, if you see something you wish was better don't hesitate to let me know and we'll be glad to do what you'd like done.

TONY B.
Ford Edge
Like a new car!
Took my car here and dropped in on Friday picked up Saturday and barely recognized it. Great job.
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 10/22/2018

Thanks for bringing in your Edge, Tony. Let us know if you have any problem with the cat odor coming back.

DOUG B.
Daly City, CA
Mercedes-Benz E430
10/19/2018
A car the sat for 14 months now looks 14 months young
I left my car outside for over a year when I traveled overseas. Came back to a frightful mess. One day at Detail Plus and it looks like it’s fresh off the line. Will return time and time again.
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 10/20/2018

Glad you are happy with our service, Doug. Look forward to working with you in the future.

SD
STEVE D.
10/18/2018
Great Service - Pet hair is GONE: my car looks NEW
Service was excellent. I was greeted by a friendly guy who explained the service. We have an extra hairy dog: my car was a train wreck. Now it looks brand new. Amaze-balls experience. Oh - depending on where you live they will (for a fee) drive to your house and pick up the car, work their magic, and drive it back.
Didn't to it this time but might the next time around.
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 10/19/2018

Thanks for bringing in the Explorer, Steve. Glad you are happy with our service, we'll see you next time.

REY R.
Santa Clara, CA
INFINITI QX70
10/18/2018
Fast, Easy with Excellent results!!
Found Detail Plus on Yelp. They have a really good rating so I decided to give them a call. They were able to fit me into their schedule that afternoon. They were able to remove surface scratches and left my SUV spotless and most importantly SHINY! After inspecting the vehicle, I realized I had left the glove box locked, which has some gunk embedded in it. Without hesitation, they brought my vehicle to the back and cleaned up the gunk. I would definitely recommend Detail Plus.
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for bringing in your Infiniti, Rey. And thanks for the positive feedback. We look forward to seeing you next time.