Redwood City, CA
09/21/2018
Old became new!
I had no idea that our car could be restored to to that level. Feels like new again! Well worth the investment. Fantastic job!
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for bringing in your Rav4. Glad you like  our service, we"ll see you next time.

DA
DAVE A.
09/20/2018
2018 Ford F150 Roush
I have been doing business with Detail Plus for many years. Jeff and Team has made my 2005 Hummer 2 look brand new a few times and they even did a bang up job on my Malibu Wakesetter boat! I recently bought a 2018 Ford F150 Roush and washed that vehicle by hand at home the third day I owned it. I was shocked and dismayed that my home water left this 70K vehicle with hard water spots all over it. Immediately called Jeff and made an appointment. Jeff and Team to the rescue!! After a full detail, this truck looks better than it did on the show room floor! I would recommend Jeff and the Detail Plus team to anyone and the 5 stars are an understatement. I'd give them 10 if the scale went up that far. Thanks so much Jeff. Oh, by the way, the Hummer goes into Jeff and the team next week.
Well Done!!!!!
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for rave review, Dave. Just doing what we do , it's nice to be appreciated. We'll see you with the Hummer.

SA
SHELLE A.
Santa Clara, CA
Honda Civic Sdn
09/19/2018
Fantastic
Quick to accommodate, very professional, and an awesome job!!!!!!

Hi Shelle,
Thank you for bringing in your Honda. And a special thank you for coming back to tip our detailer two days later. We'll see you next time.

09/09/2018
Very professional
Have been coming here for years, never disappoints!!
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for bringing in the Ranger. Look forward to helping your brother with his car.

MN
MAXINE N.
Cupertino, CA
Lexus IS 250
09/08/2018
Exceptional Service
I purchased the full inside and outside detailing, along with polishing of the headlights. My car looked absolutely beautiful when I picked it up. The headlight lenses were sparking and clear. These guys were absolutely wonderful. My sister and a friend have also used Detail Plus and were completely satisfied.
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for bringing in your Lexus Maxine. We're glad you are happy with our service, we'll see you next time.

Palo Alto, CA
Acura MDX
09/05/2018
Saved my job!
My boss was hit while holding a cup of coffee with cream - coffee and MILK everywhere, yuk!! She wanted me to get her car detailed, but I didn't think anyone could get the sour milk smell out. Detail Plus did!! And over Labor Day no less! My boss is thrilled, my job is safe, and the car looks and smells brand new. Thank you, Detail Plus!!
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 09/06/2018

Thank you for choosing us to help you with the coffee disaster. I sure hope your job wasn't riding on the success of our service? Too much pressure haha
But seriously, glad to have been of service, we'll see you next time.

MARILYN D.
Cadillac SRX
09/03/2018
The quality of the service - always done the way I want my vechile to be when it's done. After 20 + years and I'm still using your services. THX
What I have to say is in the above! Your manager, Jeff, has always been terrific with his service - picks my car up, details it and delivers back to me.
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for the kind words Marilyn. It's been a pleasure working with you through the years. See you next time.

RATNAM S.
Lexus ES 330
08/31/2018
The tranformation was amazing
My car had several scratches that were touched-up in a haphazard manner that made the appearance of the car worse. After the detail plus 1 service, all of the touch up paint and most of the scratches were gone. The body of the car looked good. Head lamp cover restoration was also performed and the cover looked clear.
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 09/03/2018

Thank you for bringing your Lexus to our shop , I'm glad we could be of service. See you next time.

DK
DAVE K.
Chevrolet Corvette
08/31/2018
A Hidden Gem
I wish I would have found Detail Plus sooner before I took my Corvette to detail shops that charged high rates and did mediocre work. I have been taking my Corvette to Detail Plus for two years and have been very happy with the quality of the work and the friendliness of the staff. I have found the right detail shop for me, and it's close to home.

I plan to bring my Corvette in for their Package 3, which includes detailing the exterior, interior and engine every six months.
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 09/03/2018

Thank you for the kind remarks, Dave. We know you are very proud and particular about your car and we appreciate you entrusting it to us. See you next time.

OV
Oscar V.
Acura Vigor
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Oscar said the day he scheduled the lady he spoke to was very nice and the day he went in the guy that was there was also very nice and walked him through everything that he was going to do.

MARK B.
08/29/2018
Customer Service and Attention to detail
As always, Detail Plus has the best customer Service and top notch attention to detail!
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 08/30/2018

Thank you for the kind words Mark. Your loyalty and repeat business is very much appreciated. See you next time!

Santa Clara, CA
08/25/2018
Nice place, nice job
Happy with the quality of work done.
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 08/27/2018

Thank you for bringing in you BMW, we're glad that you are happy with our service. Hope to see you again soon.

EK
Elizabeth K.
Ford Transit Van
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Elizabeth said the staff did an excellent job, which she appreciated very much.

DA
DAVE A.
08/22/2018
Almost a great job!
This is my second vehicle at Detail Plus. The engine compart was emacculate! The interior almost like new. ONLY complaint? The top of the luggage rack was not detailed. Other than that, no problems.
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 08/27/2018

Ooooops. Sorry about that rack, Dave. Please stop in next time you're driving by and we'll take care of it quickly while you wait.

Chevrolet Volt
08/21/2018
I bought a used car that had a funny smell. Got an interior detail and my car smells much better! Thanks!
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 08/27/2018

Thank you for bringing in your Volt. Glad you were happy with our service, we'll see you next time.

NN
NEIL N.
Tracy, CA
Lexus GS 350
Will comeback
When you clean the windows - roll down /expose the window until the portion that is hidden on the top is visible . Wipe off/ clean then close window. This was missed on my car. I still give 5 stars, great service. Thanks Jeff
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 08/21/2018

Your absolutely right Neil. Thank you for calling us out on that. Basic item, sorry it was overlooked. See you next time.

JIM C.
Toyota Tundra
Above and beyond!
Thank you, Jeff & crew! My truck looks like it did when I picked it up at the dealer 17 years ago. I appreciate the extra effort which I did not request. I'll be in touch soon regarding my other vehicle!
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 08/21/2018

You're welcome Jim. Thank you for bringing in the Tundra. We'll see you next time.

AA
Aria A.
Los Altos, CA
Volvo S60
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Aria said the staff provided good, courteous service in a timely manner.

BG
Brent G.
Cupertino, CA
BMW M3
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Brent said the staff did a great job.

SK
Seichar K.
Mitsubishi Outlander
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Seichar said the service was good but they left a few things.