IH
Ivan H.
Mountain View, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Ivan said the service wasn't as great as the first time he went. The engine cleaning wasn't done to the same detail, the second time around.

MK
Mohammed K.
California
INFINITI QX70
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Mohammed said he had a really good experience and everything was awesome. He received very good service and he was happy with it.

BW
BILL W.
Chevrolet Traverse
05/10/2018
Great job!
Our long-neglected SUV needed a lot of work including some nasty bird/sap on outside, and mystery food stains on inside. After package #2 detailing (inside/outside) it looked great, and I could detect no sign of the nasty stuff remaining.
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 05/11/2018

Thanks for bringing in the Traverse, Bill. It did come along way, I'm glad you are pleased with the result too. See you next time.

LN
Lisa N.
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Lisa said she would recommend this business for service.

Anonymous avatar
Menlo Park, CA
Volvo XC90
05/02/2018
Detail was great, only one small issue
The car looks amazing, only issue is that at time of drop off we were verbally quoted $250 (my husband and I both heard this) but he wrote $350 down on the slip, and that is what we paid. Not sure which price was correct, but we paid it and didn’t question it.
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 05/03/2018

Sorry if there was confussion on my part Melodie. If I quoted 250. I would have been thinking that it was for either interior or exterior service separately. The package price for both int. and ext. for your SUV is 350. Glad you are happy with the finished product.

VO
VINCE O.
04/30/2018
Beyond expectations.
Getting ready to put my 2006 truck up for sale. Took it to Detail Plus for an engine compartment cleaning. When I picked up the truck, the engine compartment looked like that of a new car. I highly recommend Detail Plus.
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 05/01/2018

Thanks Vince, just doing what we do. Thanks for the kind words, see you next time.

MAX M.
Subaru BRZ
04/28/2018
Always Great
I've been taking my car to Detail Plus for at least four years now. Each time Jeff and his crew do a great job! The price is reasonable and the work is outstanding!
I will continue to use Detail Plus and recommend them to my friends!
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 04/30/2018

Thank you Max. We appreciate the kind words. See you for the next hand wash service.

Anonymous avatar
Gilroy, CA
04/27/2018
Excellent work!
I have taken my SUV to Detail Plus three times over the many years of ownership. Jeff and his crew have always done an excellent job. One of the guys cleaning my car found a lost earring and put it in the glove box. Details Plus is pricey but you definitely get what you paid for and I highly recommend them.
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 04/28/2018

Thank you for bringing in the Highlander, Nancy. Sorry we can't get the work done cheaper for you. Quality takes time and time (labor)is very expensive in the valley, as you know. Thank you for sticking with us, see you next time.

Carole C.
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Carole said she was pleased with the service, and the results of their work.

JAMES C.
Santa Clara, CA
04/26/2018
Satisfied customer
Great job with detailing. I took the #3 package (inside, outside, engine) and the cleaning looked like new car. Flexible schedule and helpful and professional service.
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 04/28/2018

Thanks for bringing in your Camry, James. We're glad you like our work. See you next time.

GB
GOUTHAM B.
Dodge Charger
04/24/2018
Awesome job
Great work
Great out come
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 04/25/2018

Thanks for bringing in your Charger, Goutham. We're glad you like our service. See you next time.

KK
KZ K.
BMW M6
04/23/2018
Appointment Process
Overall I’m satisfied with their service.
Little confusion when checking in at their counter. A staff couldn’t find my appointment which I made online and even called to confirm a few days before the service.
I may come back if their communication for appointment is improved.
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 04/24/2018

Sorry for the confusion at check in last Sunday, KZ. Probably my fault, sometimes I'll make note of appointments while on the go and simply forget to jot them in the appointment book. My apologies.

VS
VIRGINIA S.
Volvo XC90
04/17/2018
15 looks almost new again!
My beloved, 15 year old car looks (almost) new again after a day at Detail Plus. I love my car and used to keep it really clean, but then an active life with kids and dog and activities left me promising to clean it "later". Lately, I've been sad about how old it was starting to look both on the inside and the headlights. I wasted a lot of time watching YouTube videos demonstrating how to restore headlights. The best use of my time was finding Detail Plus on Yelp, and making the appointment. From start to finish it was a pleasant experience, and the film of schmutz on the interior is gone! I will return.
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 04/18/2018

Thank you for the kind words, Virginia. So glad we are happy with your experiece here. See you next time!

Rekha M.
Nissan LEAF
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Rekha said the price at the business was high. She said she was told the repair work would be done in an hour but it took 3.
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 04/18/2018

Rekha, your negative comments about your experience here are unfair and based on ignorance. You first told us to remove the window tint from the front two windows only and for that you may have been quoted approx. 1 hour, but then you told us to remove the tint form all 4 windows. Obviously, thats going to take much longer. Furthermore, these are time ESTIMATES. You never know just how much trouble your going to have removing the gluey, gummy residue left behind when you peel off the tint and yours was not easy. And even furthermore, you say we took 3 hours to complete your job, you were only charged $125. that is less than $43. per hour labor rate. Can you name me one other professional service garage that charges that little for their time? NOBODY! Your criticism of us unwarrented.

PD
PARTHA D.
04/12/2018
I expected much better service than what I received
I went to Detail Plus after reading some good reviews on Yelp. I wanted to have a clean interior and a polished exterior and thus went for Package 2. The first surprise for me was that I was charged $350 although on the website it mentions $299.95. On asking for the same, I was told that as it's an SUV, it will get charged more. This is not mentioned anywhere on the website. I had my second surprise when I took my car outside and noticed that the glasses are not cleaned properly. There are still rain watermarks both on the windows and the dashboard glasses. The third surprise was waiting for me. The car was polished from inside but I could still see the polish liquid in some of the places.

After spending $350 if I am expecting an immaculate job, is my expectation unwarranted?
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 04/14/2018

I'm sorry you were not 100% please with our service Partha. As far as the pricing goes, it does state on our website and our flyer in the office that final cost is determined by size and condition of your vehicle. As far as any quality issues go, I'd be more than happy to come to your home or office at your convenience and make any touch ups to the job that we can do. Please call my cell and I'll be happy to take care of any issues (408)482-1367.

CN
Corey N.
Ford Thunderbird
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Corey said the business was good to him and he was very happy with the business.

TK
TIM K.
04/10/2018
Best place ! Second to none !
I have had different vehicles over the years, and brought them here for detailing. Jeff and his team focus on every square inch of the vehicle and are very detail oriented. People have commented on how nice my vehicles have looked over the years. This place is awesome.
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 04/11/2018

Thank you for the kind words Tim. Your business is very much appreciated. See you in 6 months.

GW
Greg W.
Santa Clara, CA
Toyota Celica
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Greg said he had no complaints, the staff was professional, and timely.

JAMES P.
San Jose, CA
Toyota Tundra
04/02/2018
Great Fast Service!
I called Detail Plus last minute to get my engine steak cleaned. They were able to schedule me right away. The service was very fast and affordable, and the staff was very professional. My Engine looked brand new after it was complete.
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 04/04/2018

Glad we could be of service, James. Thanks for bringing in your Tundra. We'll see you next time.

STACEY H.
04/02/2018
Fantastic Job
Have had cars worked on by Detail Plus for over 20 years. Highly appreciate the professional job completed and the overall attitude of everyone at the facility.
Jeff A. from Detail Plus responded on 04/02/2018

Thank you Stacey, see you in a few months with the Subaru.