Diamond Jims Auto & Tire Service Center

Latest Review over 3 years ago

DAVID R.
Mercedes-Benz C300
12/20/2014
It was such a professional and friendly environment. The auto care was prompt.

BARB M.
Clarkston, MI
Saturn Aura
12/07/2014
reliable, friendly, trustworthy
I have been taking my cars to Diamond Jims for years and trust them completely. Better service than I ever received at any dealership!

CHARLES C.
Holly, MI
Pontiac Grand Prix
11/21/2014
Honesty, fair pricing, great service!
Thank you for being our family Mechanic!

DENNIS D.

Fast,friendly,good

SD
STEVE and SANDY D.
10/12/2014
Fair prices and knowledgeable service department
Needed new brakes and rotors and they had my van back to me quickly and they have very reasonable prices!!

BERT and JUDY H.
Davison, MI
Saturn Vue
10/12/2014
Long time association
We have been taking our vehicles to Diamond Jims for many years and have always felt very comfortable placing our autos in first class well qualified hands. They always explain what needs to be done, possible options, and the cost right up front. The work employees each are knowledgeable and will discuss and share their input on a specific job.

DK
DAROLD R. K.
08/26/2014
You know your repair is done right and on a timely basis at Diamond Jim's Auto & Tire Repair!!!

MIKE and MICHELLE B.
Jeep Cherokee
08/15/2014
Honest
I would recommend diamond jims, they are honest and helpful and service on vehicles is quick!

JUDY B.
08/05/2014
Honest with customers
They have never tried to sell me stuff I don't need. They are a locally owned business which makes it a much more personal interaction.

FT
FRANK and TRACEY T.
06/18/2014
service
Prompt service, very nice and reasonable prices.

ROBERT C.
05/02/2014
Battery Replacement
Quick fault detection and battery replacement

CHRIS C.
04/14/2014
The people.
The people who work there are very honest and were able to get to my truck much quicker than what I was originally told.

LA
LARRY A.
Dodge Durango
03/30/2014
Better than the dealer!
I brought my truck in after being told that I needed a water pump at the dealer. I didn't. Diamond Jim's found the thermostat (a much smaller repair) leaking above the water pump. They fixed it and fixed another known issue at the same time for LESS than what the water pump would have cost at the dealer!

MARY and TOM R.
03/11/2014
Tom And Mary Rojek
Always courteous and professional work done on time per stated price. Will go out of their way to satisfy the customer.

WW
WENDY W.
Chevrolet Blazer
02/21/2014
customer service
Everyone at Diamond Jims goes above and beyond. I took a new "used" truck there to be looked at and even though they were not going to be fixing the problems (warranty work) they let me know what was wrong with it. I trust them 100% and will always recommend them to anyone needing work done on their vehicles.

MIKE M.

Holly, MI
Pontiac Grand Prix
02/09/2014
Friendly Service
I have been looking for a place to have our cars serviced in this area. I have been back to Diamond Jims several times and am very pleased with the service. Highly recommended.

STEVE S.
Flint, MI
Chevrolet Pickup
01/31/2014
They go out of their way to help you.
Excellent service.

LW
LOWELL W.
01/27/2014
Always fixes the problem!
My family has been taking their vehicles here for years. Always great service!