Overall Rating 3.3611122/5Overall Rating 3.3611122/5Overall Rating 3.3611122/5rating 3.3611122rating 3.3611122
Overall Rating 1.9428574/5rating 1.9428574rating 1.9428574rating 1.9428574rating 1.9428574

AP
Ashley P.
Madison Township, PA
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Friendly workers short wait times

Stephen B.
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Sonata oil change
Done perfectly and promptly
Adam A., Service Manager from Dickson City Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to seeing you again!

GD
Gilbert D.
Union Dale, PA
07/14/2018 Category: Service
No hassle
My hood cable had come loose at some point so the technician had to fix it before he could change my oil. No extra charge, just a little extra time.
Adam A., Service Manager from Dickson City Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

We always try to go above and beyond for our customers! Thank you for the great review!

Excellent as usual
N/A
Adam A., Service Manager from Dickson City Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to providing you an excellent service experience again!

KG
Kenneth G.
Browndale, PA
2018 Hyundai Kona
Quick and simple
Got me in ...We’re very polite....Got me out quickly.

Thank you for the great review!
We appreciate your business!

Clarks Summit, PA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Finally
For once I was not there for a long time! Pleased with that. Every other time I have been there, the average wait time has far exceeded any other place I’ve been and it was rather ridiculous. But this time my oil change only took 20 minutes, like it should and not 2 hours like it has in the past at Hyundai.
Adam A., Service Manager from Dickson City Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

We appreciate your feedback as we improve our service department. We try to always respect your time. Thank you for the great review!

Jose M.
Olyphant, PA
Excelent servis
Great to see bilingual staff and kind people assisting you.
Adam A., Service Manager from Dickson City Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

WY
William Y.
Falls, PA
SERVICE WITH A SMILE
Always helpful looking out for me and my vehicle. Always a happy face and smile to greet me when I arrive.
Adam A., Service Manager from Dickson City Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

We appreciate your loyalty as a long time customer.

Joseph B.
Carbondale, PA
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Good service and nice people
Great quality work and very fast service
Adam A., Service Manager from Dickson City Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for the great review!! We appreciate your business!

Dickson City, PA
07/10/2018 Category: Service
ELANTRA "CHECKUP"
VERY GOOD SERVICE, TIMELY, VERY SATISFIED

Cindy H.
Nicholson, PA
07/09/2018 Category: Service
My 2018 Elantra
Quality vehicle with high quality service at a fair price and no bullshit.
Adam A., Service Manager from Dickson City Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Renee C.
Meshoppen, PA
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Good Customer Service
Sometimes things go wrong with your ride, sometimes it's out of any persons control. Knowing that you have a dealership that will take an extra step is relieving. Hooked us up with a loaner while our warranty was being fulfilled, excellent.
Adam A., Service Manager from Dickson City Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

We appreciate your business and thank you for the great review!!

Donny C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Car service
Good customer service in a timely fashion
Adam A., Service Manager from Dickson City Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

We understand your time is very valuable! Thank you for the great review! We look forward to seeing you again!

Debra C.
Mayfield, PA
Friendly people
It was excellent
Adam A., Service Manager from Dickson City Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to seeing you again!

Joan M.
Clarks Summit, PA
Did right by their name
My issue has been resolved. They were very kind and understanding about the entire thing. They also offered me a rental which I’m very happy about since it didn’t mess my plans for the day up. Thank you Hyundai I appreciate it! A Special shout out to Adam and Fernanda for making sure it was done correctly 😃👍

07/05/2018 Category: Service
I am always very happy with the service I receive at Hyundai. I return there many times for service and to purchase new vehicles. I was a little disappointed with the service I received my last visit. My car was there for an entire day for a detail and added 2 services. The main reason was the detailing and an oil change and sensor replacement was added on after that since they had the car already. When I picked up the car, everything was done but the detailing!!! I was very disappointed. They are making good on it by rescheduling it and giving me a car rental.
I have always had great service here so this was a little disappointing.
Adam A., Service Manager from Dickson City Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

I apologize about your service experience! I know we have set up another appointment to have the detailing taken care of. I will be contacting you about your vehicle when you drop it off next week. Once again, I apologize about the detailing. Thank you.

MT
Michael T.
South Abington Township, PA
Sonata Turbo
Adam & Launi are always ready to help. They had paperwork ready for me when I arrived for my appointment and my car sent to the garage with no delay . Tom (awesome mechanic!) got my inspection and oil change completed and had me back on the road in no time .
Adam A., Service Manager from Dickson City Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for being a loyal customer! We appreciate your business! Thank you for the great review!

Jennifer A.
Pleasant Mount, PA
2011 Hyundai Tucson
My overall
Service was get the people that I talk to are get
Adam A., Service Manager from Dickson City Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business!

GS
Gini S.
Dallas, PA
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Sercice Dept is great and very thorough. They even fixed a recall that I hadnt recieved notice of.
Adam A., Service Manager from Dickson City Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

I am glad to hear you had a great service experience! Thank you for the great review!

John B.
Olyphant, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
John
The girl was very nice made me feel welcome

IM
Ida M.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Waste of my time
Why make appointments when u dont go by them
Adam A., Service Manager from Dickson City Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

I apologize about your most recent service visit. I will be reviewing the service visit with your service advisor and I will be reaching back out to you today. Thank you.

Good Morning,

After reviewing the information, it looks like there was a recall campaign performed for under body corrosion treatment (undercoating spray for rust prevention) also during your visit. I apologize if this was not properly explained to you at the time of your arrival as this would making the service visit longer. I apologize any inconvenience this may have cause. I have issued a $25 credit on your account that can be used in our Parts and/or Service department for the inconvenience. If you need anything further, please contact me directly. Thank you.