AC
Ana C.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Ana said they did a good job.

BV
BETTY V.
Nissan Versa
12/12/2018
Awesome
To say Discount Tire is amazing just isnt enough! Customer Service? Well, Jim goes above and beyond to provide what you need. No sale gimmicks, just good old honesty which is hard to come by these days! It was so easy to get the service I needed and hardly no wait time, and in the wait time i did have, it was awesome to hear other customers feel the same way as I did.
Thank you Discount Tire and Jim for amazing service!

CHUCK H.
12/11/2018
Tire Repair
I was just told by America's Tire that it would be a 2 to 2.5 hour wait for a simple tire repair and I went another block down the road to Discount Tire. They took me right in, immediately. I was out in about half an hour. Friendly service. They treated like I was buying a full set of tires, not just a simple repair.

RE
Richard E.
Martinez, CA
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Richard said the business has great people but their were some glitches. At first, they gave him the wrong size tires and then one of the tires had a flat and due to that, he had to return to the facility to get it fixed. He stated he knows the business didn't do this intentionally.

12/01/2018
Oil Cange and Service
Honest helpful affordable service with personable employees!

Lafayette, CA
Mazda CX-5
11/21/2018
Great friendly service
Great friendly and knowledgeable staff.

JJ
JAY J.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/18/2018
Great staff, great work. A pleasure to do business with Jim and the crew!
Honest, down-to-earth. Jim will always give it to you straight, and never push things on you you don't need. Prices are reasonable, and the quality of work is fine.

Michael M.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the personnel seemed really knowledgeable. The lady up front really knows her stuff, and he received excellent service.

SG
Shannon G.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Shannon said they were quick, and she got friendly customer service.

DA
Dan A.
Dodge Avenger
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Dan said this business was recommend to him, and they are the best.

ME
MARCUS E.
Nissan LEAF
10/30/2018
Very positive customer service
Very impressed by this place even though they are a discount tire store. Treated me very well.

AK
ANN K.
Toyota Camry Solara
10/28/2018
As always excellent service
I always love coming here.

Jim T.
GMC Yukon
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Jim said Jimmy is top notch, and he has told all of his friends and family about him.

VC
vivian c.
10/25/2018
Best customer service
The customer service at discount tire is outstanding. The employees are knowledgeable . I would recommend them to all of my family and friends.

ST
Sam T.
Lexus RX 450h
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Sam said the customer service overall was great.

BV
BARBRA V.
Pleasant Hill, CA
10/23/2018
Replace tires
Everyone there is friendly and seems to try hard to please. I am mostly satisfied with the replacement of my tires but am upset with myself that when it was determined that purchasing just 2 tires was not a good idea, I did not go to Costco to compare. I could have saved myself some significant dollars with their current tire deal. And I would have had road hazard coverage anywhere in the country.

KD
KYLE D.
Chevrolet Camaro
10/21/2018
The BEST mechanic/customer service feeling of family----EVER!!!!!
Jimmy and his team are the best, service mechanics/providers in the business. He treats my car, as though it belongs to his wife and she will be the one driving it. Whatever my automotive needs, i feel confident, that Jimmy can handle them and, I trust he won't rape me in the process. Jimmy actually told me once, "I don't do work that does not need to be done."
In this day and age, when taking your vehicle in for an oil change, is likely to result in the mechanic telling you, "oh, by the way, yeah, i saw your timing belt was a mess as were your spark plugs so I changed them for you., THAT, was a bitch cause they was behind some other shit-took me three and a half hours to fix. Anyhoo, that will be 2400.00 please." WHAT?
Yeah, this kind of shit will NEVER happen at Jimmy's Discount Tires.
And, the staff will answer questions; even if you ask it five times. I have seen Jimmy run out into the parking lot to grab the child of one of his customers that had gotten away from his mother. I have never seen or heard, Jimmy or any of his staff lose their patience, be anything less than expertly helpful and they have never, told me no. And I will also, say this (sorry Jimmy)---I have brought my car to Jimmy, NOT knowing what was wrong. He kept it for 8 hours one day,....just kept looking and looking----and when it was done, he called me to come pick up my car. He told me it was a little ol, 20.00 something or other-that he actually was able to fix and did not need to replace. I said, "how much do I owe you." "Nothing-go on, go home," he says. To advocate for Jimmy, I must say, that this is his call-and I don't want anyone walking into Jimmy's shop expecting anything for free; do NOT mistake his kindness for weakness and please, DO NOT attempt to abuse my mechanic; you don't want to see that side of me!
If your mechanic does and /or is, all of these things, then you are as grateful and appreciative of him and his team as I am. If not, well, then, chances are, you are taking your car to the wrong mechanic.
Enough said.

Sergio S.
Danville, CA
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Sergio said they were excellent and he had no complaints.

MIKE G.
Volkswagen Vanagon
10/15/2018
Tire balancing
overall rating 0. it would have been good if my new tires had been balanced when I initially purchased them.

BARBRA M.
10/11/2018
Great customer service!
Very accommodating and quick service. Awesome customer service.