JOHN G.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
02/15/2019
Great Customer Service
Jim, Brandon and Melissa are great to work with. They keep you up to date on the status of your vehicle. I recently went in to get my shocks and tires replaced for my truck. I've done a few modifications to the truck so I was a little concerned that the aftermarket parts would make the job a little more difficult for the team. But they assured me that they had the experience and knowledge to get the job done right. Whenever they had a question or needed to do something different, Jim called me to let me know what was going on and waited until I was comfortable with the approach before doing anything. When I brought my truck home, there was a noise coming from one of the tires and when I called them back, Jim had his team come out and pick up my truck to look at it. Turns out it was a rock that got caught between some moving parts. He took care of it right away and dropped it back off to me. The team at Discount Tire went the extra mile to make sure I got the highest level of customer service.

This was my second vehicle I brought to them. What brought me back the second time do my truck was the excellent customer service I got the first time when I went there to purchase a set of tires for my other car.

Discount Tire has consistently had great customer service. I'd recommend their business to any of my friends or family looking for a great price and service for their vehicles.

DA
DAVID MICHAEL A.
Clayton, CA
Toyota Pickup
02/13/2019
Tire service
Always straightforward reliable service at fair prices. They never try to upsell or offer services not needed.

02/10/2019
A friendly environment for a tire repair.
I had to put air in one of my car's tires several times during the week. I brought the car to Discount Tires on Saturday afternoon. I was met with a friendly greeting and helped right away. During my wait I could watch tv but had brought a book to read. There was friendly conversation with the staff as customers came in to pick up their cars. I also needed to use the rest room and found it clean and well supplied. I had a very informative conversation as I completed the paper work and left with my repaired tire.
I am very happy to be a customer of Discount Tires in Concord.

YC
YEE C.
02/09/2019
They treat their clients respectfully and patiently. All questions are answered and work is done well.
Their customer service is respectful, polite and courteous. They service what they know and suggest other places for what they don’t do. Jim lets you know what needs to be done in a clear, direct and patient way. He fixes only what is necessary, unless I decide to do more for my old auto. His estimated time of completion was proper and the work was well done. I had additional questions about new sounds that he resolved to my satisfaction. He runs a good operation and treats his clients properly, knowing that repeat customers keep his business successful. I will be bringing my other autos for his service, now that I have confidence in his operation.

SONJA H.
02/09/2019
Wonderful Shoo
I have been getting my tires rotated and aligned here for many years. I also purchased four tires last year from them and have been pleased with the cost and quality. The people who work here are very honest too!!

ANGELA S.
02/08/2019
Best Service, HONEST, excellent waiting area with a TV and play area.
This is the most honest and quality shop you are going to find. Jim is the kind of guy that you want to trust your cars or trucks to. Why doesn't 20/20 do a story on honest auto workers? Hmmm would be great.

AH
Amir H.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Amir said the staff is great and always taking care of him. He said that even if he has no appointment the staff took his vehicle in.

KP
KRISTEN P.
02/06/2019
Makes it easy.
I bought a full set of tires here almost two years ago. They helped figure out what I was looking for after just a few questions. As I don't know much about tires but I felt informed and confiident I was getting what I needed for my small truck that I camp with often. They also encouraged me to come in and get my free tire rotations when needed. I have gone in for rotations since then and have experienced the same great and friendly service. Thanks for making tire maintenance easy!

Keith B.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Keith said the staff treated him with respect. They were nice and professional.

Robert C.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Robert said they did a great job.

MICHELE M.
Ford Expedition
01/26/2019
Awesome people and service
Great people great service great prices. Every time I go in we are greeted with a smile. They know their stuff..

LP
LISA P.
Antioch, CA
01/21/2019
The excellent customer service and knowledge of Jim, Melissa and Brandon!
I was introduced to Discount Tires by a friend and classmate of one of my sister's, as a woman I am leary of taking our vehicles to any automotive shop without my husband's feedback/okay...however, when our friend gave us his personal recommendation, that he actually was a boyhood friend with the owner/manager and that he brought his vehicles here that was good enough for me! The added bonus is that this establishment really is ethical, did a thorough assessment, gave recommendations and options of how to proceed with the repair and future maintenance of my vehicle, thank you Jim and Melissa for your fabulous care and customer service!

V

MICHELE M.
Lexus IS 250
01/19/2019
Breaks
Awesome service great people I will keep coming back!

SA
STEVEN A.
Scion xD
01/17/2019
Oil change and minor repair
Great service and always giving a detailed estimate prior to work. Also great staff and they always explain in detail what they are going to do.

GH
George H.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
George said they do excellent service.

Rene R.
Lafayette, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Rene said she felt like the staff at this business went above and beyond for her. They kept her informed and were very courteous. They rock.

VM
Vicki M.
Nissan Murano
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Vicki said her tires were not rotated like she requested.

SK
Sandi K.
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Sandi said the customer service was good and they were fast.

SCOTT W.
Lexus RX 450h
12/23/2018
If you're looking for the best at the best price see Discount Tire
Excellent service and reasonable cost. Honest opinions and good advice. What more can you ask for? I trust Jim and the folks at his shop with all the family cars and truck. I feel valued as a customer and never feel ripped off. They always try to save me money I instead of trying to rip me off. Thanks guys!!