CARLOS B.
Martinez, CA
05/28/2020
Friendliness and great work.
Very trustworthy. Had been coming here for 15 years. Never had an issue.

Jeremy B.
Pittsburg, CA
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Shaunna. She said they have always done great work, they fixed what they didn't fix correctly the first time at no charge, she has been doing business here for years, the owner is great, the staff is amazing, and the finance service is easy to use.

Bob B.
GMC Yukon
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Bob said he's been a customer for 20 years and he's had outstanding customer service since he started with them. He stated that he is very satisfied.

MJ
MONICA J.
Antioch, CA
Lexus ES 350
05/12/2020
Stripped my lug nut, now I have to pay
Discount tire messed up when they replaced my flat tire. Apparently, not one mechanic shop in the bay area knows how to put lug nuts back on the correct way so they stripped my lug nut and is making me pay to fix it. Gee, thanks.

05/05/2020
Looks after customers to their satisfaction.
Jim the owner is always customer appreciative, making every effort to get my car serviced as soon as possible. He also communicates clearly what will be done and on what time schedule. All my autos are aligned by his shop. I will continue to seek his services for my autos.

HW
HOYT W.
Chevrolet Traverse
04/22/2020
Taking care of the customer
As usual, Jim and his team take great care to find solutions for my pocket book and my need for quality. He has always taken care of me and my family.

WS
WILLIAM S.
Acura MDX
04/17/2020
GreatService
I took my SUV in thinking I needed a new starter and found out the battery was bad. They were able to get me on my way in about 30 minutes with a new battery a a very fair price.

DAVID JOSEPH JR C.
Benicia, CA
04/14/2020
Very dependable and trustworthy
Work was done on time. I drive a distance to have work done by them.

Jorge G.
Pittsburg, CA
Acura MDX
04/14/2020 Category: Service
Jorge said the person up front at this business was honest about the time it would take. They tried their best to accommodate his time. They put chairs 6 feet apart from each other and they wrap them in plastic so customers can sit over there, and the tables are a safe distance away from the others. The staff cleaned his keys for him when he handed them to them and before they handed them back to him.

FD
FRANCES D.
Volkswagen Golf
04/11/2020
Fast and friendly Service
Jim was so knowledgeable and friendly. The service was quick and staff always greeted me with a smile.

GP
Gable P.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
04/10/2020 Category: Service
Gable said the tech who dealt with him at the front desk showed exceptional customer service.

DAISEY D.
Volkswagen Beetle
04/08/2020
Jim was so helpful in getting my car in and out quickly and efficiently. He is very professional and personable. Thank you for the great service!

JUAN M.
MINI Cooper Coupe
04/06/2020
Tire replacement and aligment
This is the best Tire Discount ibhave ever been. The service and the employees where by far the best.

MARC B.
04/04/2020
Amazing people and service!
In these difficult COVID 19 times, top flight people and service! I'll be back.

MICHAEL G.
Mercedes-Benz E350
04/02/2020
Fast, friendly, great value, accurate assessment
Great experience at Discount Tire today, recommended by my son, who also purchased tires there.
Excellent service and value. They even cleaned the tires that were not changed out.