RA
Jacksonville, AR
Chevrolet Colorado
06/24/2021
oil change
Just routine oil change and tire rotation. Everything went fine. Love the folks at DJs.

SHANDA H.
Little Rock, AR
Jeep Compass
06/22/2021
Friendly customer service!!
This is my first time getting an oil change here and it won't be my last. Everyone in the office was friendly and fun. I waited on my car and saw how polite and professional they were with everyone they interacted with. Great service!!

JOEL L.
Kia Optima
06/21/2021
Took care of my issues
They told me what was the problem with the car and fixed it as quickly as they could even asked me if I needed a ride

CP
CALVIN P.
06/17/2021
Satisfied customer
DJ’s was honest about my truck. They did a complete inspection so they could make sure my vehicle was safe. I knew most of what was wrong. They gave me a fair price and warranty. I will definitely take my vehicles there to be worked on from now on.

CK
CHARLES K.
North Little Rock, AR
06/17/2021
Very determined to get you vehicle back on the road
Mr David is great at assisting you and making sure helps you and the technicians are grade A above beyond to fix your vehicle.

KA
KAREN A.
Carlisle, AR
Dodge Charger
06/14/2021
Great Customer Service
Everyone at DJs treats you with respect!! I have taken my car there several times and I’ve never been disappointed. They keep you up to speed on everything and are very upfront with you about expectations!

DEE D.
North Little Rock, AR
Nissan Maxima
06/11/2021
My first experience!
I was in desperate need of a mechanic immediately. I had my Nissan Maxima towed to DJ's Auto Repair. Tal, my contact person was very up front, honest, and reassuring. My car was repàired the next day and I had a complete diagnostic print out. I had a great experience.

GJ

TIFFANY T.
Brinkley, AR
GMC Acadia
Tiffany T
Don and his crew at Dj's Auto really helped me to get back up and running. They helped me work it out with my extended warranty company, and I am very pleased with the results!. The only down fall to this Dj's would be the timing and hold on your vehicle but if you want it done right...sometimes it's best to wait on great results!. Thanks Dj's for being there for me in my time of need. I look forward to your work ethics in the future on my truck needs.

Ford Police Interceptor
06/08/2021
Fast, efficient, and accurate
Very pleased with the detailed, but fast diagnosis. Also they provided excellent explanation for repairs needed.

KF
KATHLEEN F.
Beebe, AR
Nissan Rogue
06/04/2021
Excellent service every time
I have used many auto shops throughout my life and have never been really happy about any of them until I started using DJ’s. They do a great job and the guys in the office are all very nice and friendly. They always explain what’s wrong with my car if there’s a problem in a way I understand. I won’t take my car anywhere else!

DJ
DAVID J.
06/02/2021
We are new to the area and newded someone who could take.
We aee new the area and need someone to take care of our car and DJ did a great job and we will be going back. Love the service and personal there. Thank you for your help

SAM B.
06/02/2021
Honesty
they are very professional and honest you can count on them give fair prices and honor all warranties as well as getting the car ready in a decent time

DF
DEBBIE F.
Buick Enclave
06/01/2021
Very fast service
I was overwhelmed by the packed parking lot when I dropped my car off last night. I left my key in the overnight drop and figured my car would sit for days before being touched. Imagine my surprise when it was finished today! (Even with me forgetting to call to tell them what was wrong with it until 1pm)
Everyone I spoke with was very nice and helpful. I will be back again and you should bring your car here for service too.