MICHAEL H.
Maumelle, AR
11/19/2017
WARNING WARNING WARNING
WARNING WARNING WARNING Worst place you can take your vehicle to. These people had my van this go around for 5 months unacceptable THEY WILL USE THE CHEAPEST PARTS AND CHARGE YOU FOR EXPENSIVE PARTS and not complete the work that you are charged for my vehicle broke down July 6th after we just got it back after hitting flood waters on keihl they had it for 3 months just putting a new engine an transmission in it
14k dollars still drivable . broke down 2 days after getting back said bring it back will fix it well long story short just got vehicle back today and the right passeenger light assembly is fixing to fall off and is Extremly loose and wobbly . Right passenger fender is fixing to fall off along with the front bumper is extremely rattling and shakey and fixing to fall off .Don the Owner is of no help I called to let them know what was going on and that it needed to be fixed the correct way he stayed that it wasn't there fault and that I needed to take it some where else .I replied no it is your fault and I just paid you 1.700 dollars to fix and replace all these issues . Not to mention it took the. 5 months to fix an electrical issue and then when I received the vehicle back there are greasy finger prints all over the roof interior of the vehicle and it's filthy on the inside .not good business at all I told him that either they were going to fix this or there would be repercussions legally . He said I hope you sue me . This guy walks around with a gun on his hip so he can intimidate. Customers and make him self feel safer from everyone that he cheats out of their money so in closing upwards15k later and our vehicle is still not fixed correctly and they refuse keep in midnd this is 15.000 dollars later . WARNING WARNING WARNING
STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS BUSINESS IF YOU VALUE YOUR CAR AND SAFETY OF YOUR FAMILY .

Roger M.
03/09/2017
Total rip off artist
We to our F250 Ford truck to DJs for mechanical repairs. It took them three separate times to work in it, assuring us they knew about diesels. The first two times, we broke down each time, and had to be towed back to their shop. The third time., we were assured it was fixed, and the owner would put his mother in our truck. ( really.. that's a car salesmans line ) and still it is not running. The total cost of repairs in a 4 month period was 6100.00, oh yeah., believe it, its true. After all this money, we couldn't drive it any where but around locally, because we were afraid we would need to be towed again. We have just dropped it off at the Ford dealership, and they called today to tell us what repairs will be needed, and repairs to what was suppose to have been fixed by DJs. Our cost now will be 6000.00 . That's 12,000.00 in six months on a truck with only 80,000 miles on it. We are retired, and on a fixed budget, and being ripped off by this company is not right. If they did not know how to work on a diesel, or they could not figure out the problem, all they had to do is say so, not continue to bleed us for money. I will ever give this company any more business, and never recommend them to anyone I know.

K S.
Little Rock, AR
10/18/2016
Customer Service/Tire installation & Alignment
From start to finish the service I received from David,Don and the entire crew @DJ's was above anything else I have experienced. Take it from someone who has worked in the car business there is no better service.
K Scruggs

CI
Cindie I.
09/08/2016
Awesome shop
Djs offers excellent customer caring service. I'm impressed with it each time I go by. It is just the only place I trust to b completely honest & best price & work on my car. Everyone should go to djs for any & every of their car needs.

RD
Rayfus D.
06/22/2016
Awesome
Great service I would recommend them any time

RD
Rayfus D.
06/22/2016
Awesome
I would recommend them to anyone that's how I found out about dj's and the service I received was great

LT
Luetishia T.
04/20/2016
Customer Service
I am very pleased with service that I receive on every visit.

LT
Luetishia T.
01/15/2016
Oil change Service Recieved
I am very pleased with the services from DJ Auto .

RT
Russell T.
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/05/2016
Owner/management (Don Jackson) ensures quality work on all jobs. Friendly office personnel (David) also a big plus for me
I've been using DJ's Auto Repair for my two automobiles for about ten years. I have never been disappointed in the quality of their work nor their prices.

MARSHAL B.
Chevrolet Avalanche
12/31/2015
Satisfaction guaranteed
Always pleased in the service I get from this auto repair shop.

Mary S.
Chrysler Town
12/21/2015 Category: Service
Mary said she has dealt with this business for a while. They are nice people, true about what they say is wrong with the vehicle and she does not feel that she is being taken advantage of.

DU
Danielle U.
12/19/2015 Category: Service
Danielle said she has always had really great experiences over the past three years of doing business at this facility. The service is great.

Michael H.
Mazda B2300
12/19/2015 Category: Service
Michael said the business did good work. They have fair prices, good customer service skills and they are also very personable.

DV
DEAN V.
GMC Terrain
12/15/2015
The dedication of the technicians and owners to make sure the job is done right the first time.
Scheduled an oil change for Wednesday morning, dropped off the car and it was ready that same morning. Everyone is friendly and helpful.

John H.
Mercury Mariner
12/15/2015 Category: Service
John said this business does good work. They are really good at keeping him informed and if they fail to do something or use something, they are pretty good at commentating for it.

AP
Aaron P.
12/14/2015 Category: Service
Aaron said he has never had any negative experiences with the business. They are great.

KH
Kathy H.
Saturn Sky
12/12/2015 Category: Service
Kathy said the service provided by this business was prompt and concise. They did exactly what she asked them to do, nothing more, nothing less.

LYDIA M.
Chevrolet Classic
12/10/2015
New Favorite
When I left Ohio in 2013, I also left a trusted mechanic my family had used for 20 years. I came here wondering if I would fund another mechanic as helpful, friendly and honest as Ron's Auto. A friend told me about DJ's. From my first moment in there felt welcomed. All my questions are answered and they are great to talk to me about repairs that will be needed. I recommend them to anyone needing anything from an oil change to an engine rebuild. DJ's Auto Repair is definitely my new favorite mechanic!

David W.
12/09/2015
Their people!
They are always very helpful.

David M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/07/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Brenda. She said the business was very informative and they answered all of her questions. The employees are very honest and they got the work done in one day.