Steve S.
Lexus LS 430
04/26/2018
Lexus LS430 Service
The service on my vehicle was thorough and provided me with a road map of service considerations going forward. I was not pressured into any of the recommendations. They did what I requested at a reasonable cost. DK Motors also provided me with a ride to my home (or place of work) while the service was being conducted which was appreciated. The facility was well maintained and the personnel courteous and helpful.
Devin K., Owner/General manager from DK Motors responded on 04/26/2018

Steve, thank you for sharing your experience! It really helps us know when we are hitting our mark. Our goal is spectacular service, every time. We have centered this company around our clients. Thank you for giving us the opportunity help you. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Cathy W.
Kia Sorento
04/06/2018
DK MOTORS IS THE BEST
I Recently went in for an oil change and DK Motors did an excellent job. I will be recomending them to family and friends.
Devin K., Owner/General manager from DK Motors responded on 04/26/2018

Cathy, thank you for taking the time to leave us this nice review! We really appreciate the recommendations as well. They are the largest compliment we can receive. I look forward to seeing in the future, in or outside the shop!

Sue W.
Toyota Avalon
04/02/2018
Good Customer Service!
Good customer service and car repair!
Devin K., Owner/General manager from DK Motors responded on 04/26/2018

Sue, we appreciate your feedback, thank you! You helped us, help you, during your service. That's mutually beneficial! We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Lisa S.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
03/23/2018
My first turboed car
Devon and his team made my new turboed car sound like the car of my dreams i couldnt be happier. This is one happy girl and my car really sounds amazing as the way all turbocharged cars should sound. Thanks again for hooking up my new car with her beautiful turboed music lol.

John P.
03/18/2018
Accommodating
Not only the work was done properly but they shuttled me back to my business then dropped my car back to my house while I worked my usual double shifts . You guys are awesome! Thanks again .
Devin K., Owner/General manager from DK Motors responded on 03/29/2018

John, thank you for the opportunity to help take care of your Jeep! You treat it very well and it shows. The Transmission Service, Ball Joints, Fuel System Services and other Maintenance help you have peace of mind and protect you investment. Thank you for the review!

Jason A.
02/21/2018
Great service as usual
The staff was able to finish my oil change and tire rotation sooner than I had expected. They also brought to my attention a couple concerns in full detail and gave me some recommendations as to how to address them. I'll be there again shortly to take care of these problems and have no doubt everything will be as good as new!
Devin K., Owner/General manager from DK Motors responded on 02/22/2018

Jason, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We place safety at the very top of our list of priorities. I'm pleased that our Complimentary Maintenance Inspection helped keep you safe, by exposing your rear Brake Wear. I am also glad we met or exceeded your expectations of completion time. Thank you for trusting DK Motors with your Jeep!

MT
Martha T.
02/10/2018
I've been taking my car here for several years and I'm very pleased. Great service and very reasonably priced.
Devin K., Owner/General manager from DK Motors responded on 02/22/2018

Thank you, Martha! We are privileged to have earned your trust. Thank you for the kinds words. Thank you for bringing your Nissan in for Diagnostics when your Check Engine Light was on. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

SL
Shelby L.
Volvo V70
01/27/2018
Quick service and thorough explanation
DK Motors was very timely with their service. They assured me I would have my vehicle the same day of dropping it off. They called with good explanations of updates on my car. Very good customer service.
Devin K., Owner/General manager from DK Motors responded on 02/22/2018

Shelby, thank you for taking the time to leave us this review! We work hard to set realistic expectations and follow through. Thank you for contacting us when you needed Electrical Repairs on your Volvo. We look forward to helping you in the future!

Joan T.
Chevrolet Blazer
01/26/2018
Friendly and efficient
Friendly, very well versed in automotive issues and will research the problem if need be. Always get car back in satisfactory time
Devin K., Owner/General manager from DK Motors responded on 01/26/2018

Joan, thank you for your review! To help ensure your Vehicle stays running properly we invest in Continued Education. We were excited to deliver your Transmission Repair in a timely manor. I'm glad you are back on the road! Thank you for your business and you trust in our team of Certified, Trained Technicians!

WS
William S.
01/24/2018
DMV Inspection & Oil Leak
It's hard to find a mechanic out there that you can trust, and I know that I finally have that with Devin and his team. He always provides the best customer support, and keeps me involved throughout the process. His prices are fair and his expertise is unmatched. As long as I'm living in or around the Columbia area, I will always take my vehicle to DK Motors, and even then I would probably still make a decent drive just to take my vehicle to his shop. He's a mechanic that you can trust to get the job done, with no hidden agenda, while keeping the customer's best interest in mind. I highly recommend anyone that's currently shopping around for a mechanic, to come by DK Motors.
Devin K., Owner/General manager from DK Motors responded on 01/25/2018

William, thank you for the kind words! Thank you for stopping in when you had an Oil Leak as well. We work really hard to improve all aspects of the business. Excellent Customer Service is at the top of the list. We want every recommendation to be in our customer's best interest. Our goal is to build long-term relationships, in this community. Your patronage means a lot to us. Thank you, for letting us help you, with your Jeep Wrangler.

John P.
01/18/2018
Last min!
Got me in last min on a frigid cold day to change my oil and found a rear break light that’s burnt out. Thank you !
Devin K., Owner/General manager from DK Motors responded on 01/25/2018

John, thank you for stopping in, for an Oil Change! I am grateful that we had the opportunity help you. Our Maintenance Inspections are great for catching Brake Light problems. Stay warm!

Joseph R.
Kia Forte
01/18/2018
Intelligent technicians
When dropping off my car they make sure they know everything they should be looking for and then let me know exactly what is going
Devin K., Owner/General manager from DK Motors responded on 01/25/2018

Thank you for leaving us a review, Joseph! You have many choices when it comes to auto repair. We are grateful that you chose us! We look forward to helping you in the future.

John K.
01/13/2018
Honesty and price
We appreciate DK,s customer service, attention to detail and making us feet at ease with the knowledge that we will always receive the best service.
Devin K., Owner/General manager from DK Motors responded on 01/15/2018

Thank you for the kind words John. It is always a pleasure to see you, and we are very happy that you choose to trust us with your automotive needs!

KP
Kelby P.
01/13/2018
Vehicle Inspection
DK Motors was great. You got my vehicle in for an inspection very quickly. You were very professional and courteous. You set good expectations as fas as getting my car in for the inspection and how long it would take to do the inspection. The inspection was completed even faster than expected.
Devin K., Owner/General manager from DK Motors responded on 01/15/2018

Thank you for the amazing review Kelby! We really try to under promise and over deliver rather than the alternative. Reviews like this one really let us know how we are doing and we certainly appreciate you taking time out of your day to do so! We look forward to being your prefered automotive repair shop for all of your future needs!

Corey C.
01/11/2018
Wonderful customer service
The customer service was wonderful. Everyone was extremely polite and helpful. I will definitely be coming back to this establishment whenever I need work done on my vehicles.
Devin K., Owner/General manager from DK Motors responded on 01/11/2018

Thank you for the Great Review Corey! We are glad you had a good first experience with us, and reviews like this really let us know how we are doing! We look forward to seeing you and yours in the future. (Hopefully not too soon though!)  :)

Jason H.
Honda Ridgeline
01/02/2018
Quick, easy, reliable and top-notch.
Devin's shop is top-notch from the beginning to the end. Communication is excellent, service is super high quality, and my satisfaction, overall, could not be higher. I recommend DK Motors to anyone looking for a mechanic they can trust to do the job correctly and fairly. A+
Devin K., Owner/General manager from DK Motors responded on 01/11/2018

Thank you for your kind words Jason. It is always a pleasure doing business with you! There are many options in Columbia for automotive service and we are just glad you choose to bring it to us!

Jeremy C.
Oldsmobile Ciera
12/22/2017
Increased estimate cost from original quote
The positive is the work done so far seems to have fixed an issue I had. The negatives are I have another issue to be fixed that was originally quoted at $29 labor and now after a "more accurate finding of the work" is going to be $50. Shame on me for not getting a written quote. Apparently their word is not good enough for a quote. Additionally I showed up today to get the second issue fixed and was told the part was not in. A completely wasted trip. Could have been prevented by a simple phone call before I showed up.

Lisa S.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
12/19/2017
Safety inspection
I took my car to have its 2 year safety inspection to renew my tags for dec. They got me in quickly and promptly fixed my third tail light bulb that was out for many years. I really like having it back lol all is well with my car lol.
Devin K., Owner/General manager from DK Motors responded on 12/20/2017

Lisa, thank you for leaving this review! I am really glad we could fix that for you and I appreciate your enthusiasm, in regards to your vehicle maintenance. We are proud to have continually earned your trust.

Tammy S.
Fulton, MO
12/13/2017
Honest, professional service
My second time utilizing DK Motors for vehicle service and I'm thankful for their honest insight and recommendations. I have felt welcome each time I arrived and know my vehicle is in excellent hands. All of the men I've encountered are friendly, courteous and truly care for each customer.
Devin K., Owner/General manager from DK Motors responded on 12/20/2017

Tammy, thank you for the kind words! We focus on safety, transparency, value and dependability. We accomplish these by actively searching for feedback and always working hard to improve. We really want our customer's experience to be awesome, every time.

HK
Holly K.
12/06/2017
Thorough and Fair
Didn't get great news, but the guys got me in without an appointment and got my car done before the days end with fair pricing. Had I done this where I am actually from, it would have been 3 times the cost and a lot would have been ignored and not told to me.
Devin K., Owner/General manager from DK Motors responded on 12/06/2017

Holly, thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I'm glad to hear we delivered great results for you. We have a detailed inspection process and educating vehicle owners about the condition of their car is very important. We constantly review our pricing to make sure we deliver fair prices on every repair. We look forward to helping you, when the need arises in the future!