Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Subaru Legacy
07/03/2020
Great service!!
Tyler did a great job servicing my Subaru. I will be back!

Toyota Tundra 2WD
06/25/2020
Friendly. Courteous. Trustworthy
Very positive experience.

Robert and Marsha W.
06/24/2020
Do what is promised
From the owner to the office to the techs, straight up and competent. Been going here for years, looks like I’ll be continuing.

KF
Karen and Timothy L F.
Buick LeSabre
06/23/2020
Pain-free compressor exchange: great service, no hassle
We had a compressor put in our 98 Buick last August. When my wife heard noises when the fan or A/C went on, she took the car in. Doran quickly assessed that the compressor was faulty and arranged with the supplier for a cost-free replacement. Once the part arrived, they swapped out the compressors and had our car back on the road in several hours. They kept us informed and were as courteous as anyone could be.

DE
Daniel E.
06/17/2020
Quick, responsive and respectful service.
Same day service for inspection and ultimately repair saved me from taking a day off of work which is beyond appreciated, especially in this era.
Great communication and transparency was a comfort, I was even shown the removed parts that were in need of repair leaving no doubt that the work was necessary.

Michael G.
Lincoln LS
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Michael said they provide great service.

RYAN S.
Chrysler 200
06/10/2020
Impressed with overall customer service experience and quick turn around.

BW
Bayoan W.
Dundee, OR
Toyota Echo
06/08/2020
Personable and local
They gave me a great deal and even did some work on my car free of charge. The only thing is that they forgot to call me to confirm the work they were going to do after they inspected the car.

KA
Ken A.
Toyota Tacoma 2WD
06/02/2020
Great service and knowledgeable staff local company as well!

Buick LaCrosse
05/15/2020
Quick, competent service
Guys there always do a full service and report.

CG
Chandra G.
05/15/2020
Vehicle repair
From the time of my first call to the time that I picked up car, I had outstanding customer service, everything explained clearly and a job very well done!

SCOTT H.
05/13/2020
A Doran Good Deal
Thanks to Mike, Larry and the staff at Doran Automotive. Got my car in, fixed and returned all in one day. I've trusted Mike Doran for years and he's never failed to deliver. Why go anywhere else?

Justine P.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/30/2020 Category: Service
Justine said she appreciates the protocol this business was enforcing during the pandemic. They finished the job quickly and overall did a very good job.

EM
Evelyn M.
Kia Optima
04/24/2020
Clean and easy to get into available time.
There were good explanations. And as I said, I was assured everything from the door knobs to the keys were wiped down.

04/22/2020
Excellent service and honest, good people
I had a wonderful experience!! This was the first time I have ever taken my car to anyone besides a family member and I couldn't speak more highly of the service I got at Doran Automotive. Everyone I spoke with on the phone was so friendly and informative. They answered all of my questions, were very patient with me, and were very informative.
Overall, it was a fantastic experience and I feel very comfortable taking my business back there the next time I need anything done with my car.