Jay L.
Sherwood, OR
10/14/2020
Honesty and Integrity is absolutely their hallmark!
Great and honest service and quite capable too. I appreciate their explanations and giving a fair and honest price for good reliable work. Highly recommend!

Benoit B.
09/29/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Debbie. She said they are prompt and honest. It is easy to get an appointment.

KF
Kevin F.
Brownsville, OR
09/14/2020
Honest and professional
I think Matt and Taylor were very professional I was very glad that Jared recommended them . I look forward to coming back to have future automotive work done with my
1999 Ford Ranger Thanks again
Kevin Fitzpatrick

AO
Amy O.
Oregon
09/09/2020 Category: Service
Amy said there was nothing in the experience of the business that she would change. She said the business had friendly service and so did Mathew. She says the business is a comfortable place and she enjoyed her vehicle being worked on at the business.

09/05/2020
Multiple Issues
Took my car in for a simple fix. Ended up with a $1,200 bill, to find out they didn't solve the issue until I arrived home. Car died, Doran automotive sent a tech to inspect. Tech admitted fault and that they had mistakenly put some pieces in wrong place and caused a bigger issue and more/new problems. Doran paid for tow and got it running again. Couple months later the same issues occured. Took it back to Doran Automotive and they refused to fix the mistake this time and blamed their old tech crew. I took it to the dealership only to find out that Doran only did patchwork on the new issue that they admitted to creating and that they cause more long term damage. Doran said they changed all their service techs and management and wouldn't be liable for past mistakes. They blamed their last crew. They confessed to creating a new issue, still took my $, and then passed me onto somebody else refusing to help with the issue they created.

CHRIS H.
09/05/2020
Car fix
Repaired and cleaned what need it and they replaced what needed replacing. They were kind and courteous and I plan to return when I need my car fixed.

TC
TONY C.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
08/24/2020
Honesty!
As the title states, this has to be the most honest fair priced auto repair place I have been. Larry & Matt are great. I appreciate their honesty on working on what needs to be done rather than fixing something that doesn’t. They have a new repeat customer as well as for my family & friends for all my car issues.

Carrie M.
Dundee, OR
08/16/2020
Very kind, responsive to individuals, efficient
I am always treated with kindness and efficiency.

Brad B.
08/14/2020
Superior service
Great folks here! Had some struts replaced on my Avalon & needed follow up as an abs wire was loose causing warning lights to flash. They were able to track it down quickly & secure the wire. All good now. Thank you Doran!

CG
CHUCK G.
08/13/2020
Great Place to Take Your Vehicle
Friendly, honest and quick! Thanks Larry see you again soon...

Brad B.
Toyota Avalon
08/11/2020
Timely serve of AC & Struts. Personable & precessional at a fair price
Good experience here from appt to pick-up. Had AC recharged & struts replaced.

Larry & Tyler helped with my 1997 Toyota Avalon.

I am awaiting follow-up as the ABS Trac Light is now blinking after this service. It appears to be related to the strut replacement.

Some sensor must be involved. ?

GL
Geary and Jeana L.
Toyota Yaris
08/10/2020
Friendly and helped out with a courtesy
I didn't have the physical space to change out a headlight. But they figured it out and did it as a courtesy.

LISA B.
Jeep Liberty
08/07/2020
Kind and fair
Larry at Doran Automotive was so kind and fair. My car came in with an issue that could of been a guessing game and a lot of money, but he did the testing and it was as simple as charging my battery. Doran will now be my new automotive care place. Integrity, honesty and fair!

SN
STEVEN N.
08/06/2020
Absolutely Amazing
Doran Automotive in Newberg exhibit amazing professionalism and handled my vehicle repair very well. I went in initially to have my Air-conditioner recharged. Upon inspection a technician called me to inform me that my compressor was showing signs of failure and informed me that a replacement was going to potentially be needed in the near future. I wasn't pressured to make a decision to replace the part but opted to anyway. Fair price and great work.

VK
VLAD K.
08/04/2020
Great customer service!
Called in about my truck being loud, unfortunately I forgot the gentleman’s name but he was very nice and got me in right away! Though I had to wait a day (which was not a big deal at all) the work was done fast and seems to be very well done. My truck is not loud anymore like it was and payed for more then a fair price! Highly recommend this shop and we’ll be back in the future for sure!