David B.
01/14/2020 Category: Service
David said the repairs were done in a timely manner.

JJ
Jeff J.
Camanche, IA
Kia Spectra
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Jeff said he recommends this facility.

Dan L.
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Dan said they are always quick at getting him in when he needs an appointment.

AL
ALAN L.
12/10/2019
Friendly and Honest
Great place

Deanna P.
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Deanna said this business was good and had good customer service.

SP
SANDY P.
12/08/2019
I had a dash light come on while out of town. After waiting 2 hours at a local service station, I was told it was just a sensor that they charged me $20 to reset (which didn't work), but I needed to have a lot of other work done. When I got back to Clinton I took the car in to Downtown Auto. Troy had the car for a couple of hours and told me that I needed NOTHING done on my car that the previous station said I did at this time - that they were just trying to making money. Although Troy spent time checking out my car and giving me a ride home and picking me up again, he WOULD NOT take any money. This is not the first time these fine people have gone out of their way without charging me for it. I wish I wasn't limited to giving them only 5 stars.

Jack S.
HUMMER H2
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Jack said that they are pretty efficient at their job.

Jim D.
Saturn SC 3dr
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the business was able to solve the problem with the vehicle quickly. They worked with him and ordered the parts ahead of time with reasonable prices. He appreciates the job they completed and keep up the good work.

MK
Mindy K.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Mindy said there is more wrong with the vehicle than when they brought it in.

LD
Linda D.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Linda said they take all of their vehicles to this business. She likes that the staff is very hands on and explains thing well. She also stated they do a great job and are trustworthy. They plan to keep using them in the future.

Lynne M.
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Lynne said the service was done quickly without a lot of wait time.

JJ
Jeff J.
Camanche, IA
Kia Spectra
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said the employees treat him right and get everything done when they say they'll get it done.

Dave S.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Dave said the employees always get him in and are always quick.

Keith M.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Keith said Doug has been his mechanic for twenty plus years and has taken good care of him.

SP
SANDY P.
10/19/2019
Sent me a reminder email that I needed an oil change. When I called they gave me an appointment that was convenient for me. They were fast and courteous, just like always.