Latest Review about 2 months ago

CHUCK W.
South Wayne, WI
05/24/2020
Thoughtful, knowledgeable technicians and accommodations to create a comfortable setting to wait while service/repairs are completed.
Thoughtful, knowledgeable technicians and accommodations create a comfortable setting to wait while service/repairs are completed.....Ausgezeichnet!!

04/30/2020
Stockton Service Center is a complete facility for getting anything done on your automobile.
Stockton Service Center is awesome. I took the car in for an oil change and for them to check out the car for any needed repairs. They are a complete service center and I leave there with full confidence that all the work has been done in a professional manner. I am very happy with everything they do to keep my car running and safe.

JV

LW
LAURIE W.
03/31/2020
Tire check
As usual, fast and efficient service! Thanks Stockton Service Center!

JOHN K.
03/19/2020
Always happy with the service.
Fast, friendly, and efficient service. Thank you.

KR
KIM R.
Nissan Frontier
03/01/2020
Good friendly and complete service.

ER
EDWARD R.
02/16/2020
auto repair
I find going to Stockton Service Center a good choice. The prompt and courteous service is great.

02/14/2020
Repair/Replace Springs and struts on my compass. Stockton Service Center did a wonderful job.
The springs and struts needed replacement and Stockton Service Center did a wonderful job. I drove the car a long distance today and it performed just like when it was brand new. I am totally happy with the job the service technicians did to get my car back in running order. I would highly recommend Stockton Service Center (and have) to any of my friends. When you take your car there you know the problem will be identified and corrected totally.

PM
PAULA M.
12/24/2019
I am always able to get in when I need to, the work is done quickly and well, I am totally satisfied with both the work and the cost.

JOHN K.
12/04/2019
Fast, efficient, and friendly service.
I have been very satisfied with the service every time that I have brought my vehicle in for service.

12/03/2019
Regular service on the Jeep Compass
As I have said many times, Stockton Service Center is just Awesome!
They always take good care of my vehicle when i bring it in for service and I know the job will be done in the same manner that the technicians take care of their own cars. If there is a specific problem, they will give me a price estimate of what it will take to fix the problem including parts and labor. I am so lucky to have Stockton Service Center be so close and be able to schedule appointments that fit my schedule and their work schedule.
I cannot say enough good things about Stockton Service Center.

MIKE P.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/14/2019
Exceptional!
Your service was exceptional! When my truck died in the grocery store parking lot, you not only picked me up with my groceries and took me home, but also immediately towed my truck in. When I explained this was the only vehicle we had, you expedited my service and completed the job in 1 day. You are a caring pillar in our community. Thank you!

DA
DONALD and GINA A.
Lena, IL
Ford Edge
11/10/2019
We’re pleased with oil change and waiting area was okay

PM
PAULA M.
10/27/2019
I was so pleased, I was able to get a last minute appointment to get my oil changed, and not only did they get me in quickly, they got it done in a fast professional manner. Nerys pleased with them.

KD
KRISTI D.
Freeport, IL
10/05/2019
Convenient, knowledgeable and friendly!
Excellent service every time!