Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

11/30/2018
Oil change and tire rotation. Stockton Service Center is awesome.
As I said above, Stockton Service Center is awesome. They always check the car over entirely when I bring it in for service. This time in addition to the regular service they found a passenger side wiper blade needed replacement and I was so appreciative for them finding it. I always tell my friends what a good place it is and when someone out here is having trouble with their vehicle I always tell them about Stockton Service Center would be a good place to take their car.

WC
WILLIAM C.
Chevrolet Blazer
11/04/2018
Knowledgeable personal.
Great service by a great crew!!

GH
GARY H.
Lexus RX 400h
10/25/2018
It’s nice to be able to trust a repair shop to do the necessary work without excessive, non-needed repairs. Kudo’s to Tony and Andy, and of course you Irv! Great service with a hometown feeling of satisfaction!

DANIEL and CHRISTINE G.
GMC Sierra 3500HD
10/25/2018
Nice Job Very courteous people. Run very well .
Erwin does a great job and his workman do as well.

DANIEL and CHRISTINE G.
Volvo XC60
10/01/2018
Friendly and Courteous
I trust very few mechanics with my vehicle - yet I feel secure with the knowledge, level of excellent customer service, and friendly experience I receive from Stockton Service Center. Difficult to find decent mechanics for European automobiles, yet this center does a superb job.

09/22/2018
Stockton Service Center is the absolute best place to take your car for any troubles.
As I said above, Stockton Service Center is the absolute best place to take your car for regular maintenance and/or when you are having troubles. They are efficient, make a thorough check of all the vital parts of the car and get you in to service your car when needed in the fastest possible time.
I would recommend Stockton Service Center to anyone needing a professional, reliable place to take your car.

08/12/2018
@011 Jeep Service. I was having trouble with the engine light coming on. Andy and Tony found the problem and fixe it.
My Check Engine light kept coming on. Andy put an instrument on and took the light off for about a week. Tony put another instrument on and did the same thing but I was uncomfortable since it was coming on and I made and appointment. Tony found the problem as rust around the gas cap and sanded it clean. If the light comes on again, I will call and have you order a replacement part.
I cannot say enough good things about Stockton Service Center. They always fix the problem, are extremely professional and I would send all my friends to them.

07/01/2018
Service on Jeep Compass was for oil change and tire rotation. The service was excellent as usual
I appreciate Stockton Service Center so much for the quality, caring work that they do to keep my car running in good order. If I have a problem, I bring it in, they diagnose the problem and fix the car. It gives me confidence that the car will be in working order for my short and long drives.

BARBARA H.
Saturn Outlook
05/27/2018
Recent service
i recently had two services at Stockton Service Center, one for an oil change and the second shortly after for new tires and a wheel alignment. Both were performed professionally and pretty quickly. Definitely recommend them to my friends.

DONALD and AMY P.
04/30/2018
Hometown Service
During a very rough time for my family due to a death. I was able to make an appointment after hours on a Sunday to ensure my daughters car could be serviced so she could travel back to college. This is the kind of service you can only get from a business that truly cares about the community.

03/31/2018
Top Notch!
Great group of people, honest, fair, kind.
Spotless clean shop and knowledgeable staff!

PM
PAULA M.
03/30/2018
Great service, good time
I was able to get in very quickly, they got it done quickly, and at a reasonable price, and I was out and on my way in no time at all.

01/11/2018
Great Customer Care!
Thank you Erwin and Team!
Everytime we bring our vehicles into your business, we are provided great customer care!
We are very fortunate to have a wonderful business in Stockton, IL.

TR
TONYA R.
Lena, IL
Chrysler 200
11/29/2017
oil change
prompt and polite service. I was informed of the service and what I needed to check.

11/18/2017
Fixing Wheel Bearing
Stockton Service Center is the best place to take your car. The technicians know what to look for and fix it with the minimal amount of disruption in having the car out of service.

KK
KEN K.
Naperville, IL
Lincoln Town Car
11/09/2017
Engine light was on, possible thermostat problem
Reset engine light no problem since and everything is working fine

TR
TIM R.
Warren, IL
10/27/2017
Excellent customer service
Always top notch care and customer service

10/19/2017
Stockton Service Center is the only place I want to take my car.
Stockton Service Center is a perfect place for a customer to take their car. The service technicians are thorough in examining the car to make sure everything is running properly. I have total confidence that when the car leaves Stockton Service Center everything is fixed and fixed right. The folks there are in a word...AWESOME.

09/22/2017
Great Customer Service
Not only is the customer service great and shop clean but they dont try to swindle ya into somwthing not needed!

LW
LAURIE W.
09/19/2017
Friendly, great, efficient service. Always have my best interest when suggesting maintenance and repairs.
The staff and owner are very accommodating. Explain what needs to be done with estimate of cost prior to service so there are no surprises. Stockton is fortunate to have this talent and asset in town!