Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

07/01/2018
Service on Jeep Compass was for oil change and tire rotation. The service was excellent as usual
I appreciate Stockton Service Center so much for the quality, caring work that they do to keep my car running in good order. If I have a problem, I bring it in, they diagnose the problem and fix the car. It gives me confidence that the car will be in working order for my short and long drives.

BARBARA H.
Saturn Outlook
05/27/2018
Recent service
i recently had two services at Stockton Service Center, one for an oil change and the second shortly after for new tires and a wheel alignment. Both were performed professionally and pretty quickly. Definitely recommend them to my friends.

DONALD and AMY P.
04/30/2018
Hometown Service
During a very rough time for my family due to a death. I was able to make an appointment after hours on a Sunday to ensure my daughters car could be serviced so she could travel back to college. This is the kind of service you can only get from a business that truly cares about the community.

03/31/2018
Top Notch!
Great group of people, honest, fair, kind.
Spotless clean shop and knowledgeable staff!

PM
PAULA M.
03/30/2018
Great service, good time
I was able to get in very quickly, they got it done quickly, and at a reasonable price, and I was out and on my way in no time at all.

01/11/2018
Great Customer Care!
Thank you Erwin and Team!
Everytime we bring our vehicles into your business, we are provided great customer care!
We are very fortunate to have a wonderful business in Stockton, IL.

TR
TONYA R.
Lena, IL
Chrysler 200
11/29/2017
oil change
prompt and polite service. I was informed of the service and what I needed to check.

11/18/2017
Fixing Wheel Bearing
Stockton Service Center is the best place to take your car. The technicians know what to look for and fix it with the minimal amount of disruption in having the car out of service.

KK
KEN K.
Naperville, IL
Lincoln Town Car
11/09/2017
Engine light was on, possible thermostat problem
Reset engine light no problem since and everything is working fine

TR
TIM R.
Warren, IL
10/27/2017
Excellent customer service
Always top notch care and customer service

10/19/2017
Stockton Service Center is the only place I want to take my car.
Stockton Service Center is a perfect place for a customer to take their car. The service technicians are thorough in examining the car to make sure everything is running properly. I have total confidence that when the car leaves Stockton Service Center everything is fixed and fixed right. The folks there are in a word...AWESOME.

09/22/2017
Great Customer Service
Not only is the customer service great and shop clean but they dont try to swindle ya into somwthing not needed!

LW
LAURIE W.
09/19/2017
Friendly, great, efficient service. Always have my best interest when suggesting maintenance and repairs.
The staff and owner are very accommodating. Explain what needs to be done with estimate of cost prior to service so there are no surprises. Stockton is fortunate to have this talent and asset in town!

09/02/2017
Jeep Compass Oil Change
I want to thank Stockton Service Center for working me in to their busy schedule for an oil change yesterday. I only take my car to Stockton Service Center as I know it will be taken care of properly and I will have safety driving on the road. They always give me a "heads up" on any future service I may need or new tires in the future and for that I am truly grateful. Stockton Service Center is in one word...Awesome!!!

KATHY B.
08/01/2017
Very friendly, honest, and provide timely good work.
Very friendly, honest and provide timely good work

07/24/2017
Stockton Service Center and all their technicians are awesome!
Whenever I take my car to Stockton Service Center I know it will be fixed properly and they will inspect it for any other problems while it is on the rack. I have total confidence in Stockton Service Center and it's entire staff.

05/04/2017
Stockton Service Center is awesome!
Whenever I have to take my car into Stockton Service Center for service or repair, I know that the job will be done in a timely manner and done right. When the car is serviced, the staff checks out any problems, mechanical or filters that need attention at the time. I cannot say enough good things about my experiences with Stockton Service Center.

04/02/2017
Stockton Service Center is AWESOME !!!
I always know that when I take my car to Stockton Service Center it will be fixed, done right and with the care that anyone would appreciate. The entire staff from the owner to the service technicians are always professional and friendly. I would not take my car any other place but Stockton Service Center.

JOANNA C.
03/30/2017
Fixed van when another place wouldn't.

03/02/2017
Jeep Compass 2011
Stockton Service Center is the special place I take my car. When the car goes up on the rack for service they always give it a good inspection and in the past they have found some problems that I did not even know I had and they fixed the problem promptly. If the car was going to need to stay at Stockton Service Center, they were kind enough to provide me with a loaner car to get me through the small inconvenience. I always know that Stockton Service Center will do what is best for me and the car. I appreciate all of their staff and their professionalism.