LK
LISA K.
Chevrolet Silverado
10/15/2015

11/05/2020
Stockton Service Center put four new tires on the car and changed my oil on this last visit.
The word I keep using for Stockton Service Center is "Awesome" but that is exactly how I feel when they work on the car. I know it leaves their facility in tip top shape and everything has been checked out. I have total confidence in the work that is done by Stockton Service Center and would (and have) highly recommended them to others.

PM
PAULA M.
10/07/2020
Fast, quick, convenient, great job each time.
I can always get an appointment when I need one, and the price is always right. The guys do a great job, and I am always happy with the work.

DA
DONALD and GINA A.
Lena, IL
Ford Edge
08/26/2020
Was very happy with service and when I called they got my vehicle in great time and was done very fast thanks Don

08/23/2020
Stockton Service Center is Awesome.
Stockton Service Center is a business you can trust. They take good care to make sure everything on the car is in perfect working order when you leave the facility. All of the Technicians are thoroughly trained and check to see if the car needs anything like mine did with a new wiper blade when I got my oil change. I cannot say enough good things about Stockton Service Center and I am always confident when I leave after servicing that all my needs have been addressed.

KD
KRISTI D.
Freeport, IL
08/20/2020
Kristi
Service is always outstanding!

LANCE B.

Elizabeth, IL
Chevrolet Blazer
08/07/2020
very thorough & great skill
Very thorough & skilled at all there work

CHUCK W.
South Wayne, WI
05/24/2020
Thoughtful, knowledgeable technicians and accommodations to create a comfortable setting to wait while service/repairs are completed.
Thoughtful, knowledgeable technicians and accommodations create a comfortable setting to wait while service/repairs are completed.....Ausgezeichnet!!

04/30/2020
Stockton Service Center is a complete facility for getting anything done on your automobile.
Stockton Service Center is awesome. I took the car in for an oil change and for them to check out the car for any needed repairs. They are a complete service center and I leave there with full confidence that all the work has been done in a professional manner. I am very happy with everything they do to keep my car running and safe.

JV

LW
LAURIE W.
03/31/2020
Tire check
As usual, fast and efficient service! Thanks Stockton Service Center!

JOHN K.
03/19/2020
Always happy with the service.
Fast, friendly, and efficient service. Thank you.

KR
KIM R.
Nissan Frontier
03/01/2020
Good friendly and complete service.

ER
EDWARD R.
02/16/2020
auto repair
I find going to Stockton Service Center a good choice. The prompt and courteous service is great.