Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Larry D.
Springfield, OR
Ford
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Larry said he is totally satisfied with their service.
Kody K., Owner from Downtown Auto Repair responded on 11/08/2018

Hello Larry,

Thank you for bringing in your Fairlane. We greatly appreciate your business and trusting us with your classic car! Looking forward to helping you keep it on the road for fifty plus years.

11/01/2018
The Best in the West
I have Downtown Auto do all my repair/maintenance on my 2011 Equinox. They not only do the service work, they inspect for trouble (and stay current on manufacturer's flags). Further, their estimates are always fair and honest. Could any human do any better?
Kody K., Owner from Downtown Auto Repair responded on 11/01/2018

Hello Steve,

Thank you for your kind words. We greatly appreciate you choosing us for your continued servicing needs and do not take it lightly.

Thanks again

Diana M.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Diana said this business was very conscientious with the work and used very careful diagnostics to identify what the problem actually was, instead of doing a lot of unnecessary work . She appreciates it. They gave her a loaner vehicle to use while they were working on her vehicle. They gave her a very good printout of the repairs that were done. That information helped her figure out if she needed to get her timing belt replaced or not. They gave her enough information to decide if that repair was needed or not. She appreciated getting that information and the staff being honest about it. They called to find out whether or not the recent recall applied to her vehicle They knew how to figure that out for her and she really appreciated that. They washed and vacuumed her vehicle before they returned it. She liked the diagnosis combined with good information. She thanks the business. They came in under their estimate.
Kody K., Owner from Downtown Auto Repair responded on 10/30/2018

Hello Diana,

We greatly appreciate your choosing us for your Subaru needs.
Our goal is to be transparent in our recommendations and repairs. We greatly appreciate your feedback and kind words.

PK
Paul K.
Ford Five Hundred
10/25/2018
Diagnostics and Service
Downtown Auto was able to quickly diagnose the car's problems, made recommendations for repair, provided accurate estimated costs and repair timelines, throughout the process provided daily updates on the progress of the repairs and returned the car is excellent working order with the added bonus of a thorough cleaning and vacuuming inside and a careful wash of the exterior. Finally, both Kody the owner and Victoria the service writer are clear communicators and excellent customer service providers. It's probably clear by now, but Downtown Auto is an great choice for auto repair.
Kody K., Owner from Downtown Auto Repair responded on 10/25/2018

Hello Paul,

Thank you for continuing to choose us for you and your families automotive needs. We greatly appreciate your business and do not take it lightly. Thank you for your kind words we are glad to be of assistance.

KH
Kellon H.
Volkswagen Eos
10/17/2018
First-time lifetime customer
I brought in my 2007 EOS after purchasing and suspecting there had been some modifications done. The team at DAR offered to do a full-service inspection, which provided me with all the information I was looking for about parts on the vehicle along with corresponding photos so that I could see what the technicians were seeing when inspecting the car. They were able to tell me what services were recommended that some other shops had glanced over, and even proceeded to wash and vacuum the car. I expected a service fee seeing how thorough they really were able to get, but to my surprise, they completed the work at no charge and were happy to explain the results to me and discuss future work for the vehicle. Lots of smiles and a knowledgeable staff so I plan to be returning with all my Volkswagon needs.
Kody K., Owner from Downtown Auto Repair responded on 10/18/2018

Hello Kellon,

Thank you for choosing us for your Volkswagen service needs. We are glad to have been helpful with your new to you vehicle. We greatly appreciate your kind words and look forward to being there for you and your VW in the future.

MV
Marie V.
Honda HR-V
10/17/2018
Above and Beyond!
Super speedy, communicative, and easy to work with. Car looked great when I got it back, and even helped with a problem in finding out it was still under warranty. Thank you, I will definitely continue business with Downtown Automotive!
Kody K., Owner from Downtown Auto Repair responded on 10/18/2018

Hello Marie,

Thank you for bringing in your Honda HRV. We are glad to have been of service. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to being there for you and your vehicle in the future.

David B.
10/16/2018
Quick work, friendly workers
I've used Downtown Automotive Repair for my last few oil changes as well as putting in a new instrument cluster. Every time I have come in they have been patient and friendly.
Kody K., Owner from Downtown Auto Repair responded on 10/17/2018

Hello David,

Thank you for choosing us for your Ford service needs. We greatly appreciate your business and continued patronage. We look forward to keeping you and your vehicle on the road for years to come!

BC
Bill and Donna C.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/04/2018
Friendly and very knowledgeable.
Everyone at Downtown Automotive Center knows the ins and outs of our vehicles. The staff is also very friendly and won't mislead you about what needs to be repaired or replaced. Great people.
Kody K., Owner from Downtown Auto Repair responded on 10/05/2018

Hello Bill and Donna,

Thank you for bringing in your vehicles for service. We are glad to be of service and provide you a transparent service for all of your vehicle needs. Thank you for continuing to choose us we do not take it lightly.

10/04/2018
Downtown Auto Repair is great because they are.
Over the years, Downtown Auto is the only one allowed to touch my 2011 Equinox -- and it runs superbly!
I also bring them my Chevy one-ton diesel and it runs great too.
Kody K., Owner from Downtown Auto Repair responded on 10/04/2018

Hello Steve,

Thank you for continuing to choose us for all of your automotive needs. We greatly appreciate it and look forward to keeping you and your vehicles on the road for years to come.

AW
Art W.
Jeep Cherokee
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Art said the service was great.
Kody K., Owner from Downtown Auto Repair responded on 10/02/2018

Hello Art,

Thank you for continuing to choose us for your Jeep Service needs. We greatly appreciate your business and enjoy getting to chat each time you come in.

Miranda B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Miranda said the people were friendly , service was good but she said the prices was a little high.
Kody K., Owner from Downtown Auto Repair responded on 09/26/2018

Hello Miranda,

We greatly appreciate your choosing us for your service needs. The ever increasing cost of maintaining vehicles is one we do not take lightly. We always aim to keep our customers out of pocket expense in mind while maintaining our great warranty.

Thanks again for choosing us.

AT
Autumn T.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Autumn said this business's employees are really nice and thorough, but their prices are way too high for someone like her.
Kody K., Owner from Downtown Auto Repair responded on 09/26/2018

Hello Autumn,

Thank you for bringing in your Volkswagen. We appreciate your choosing us for your vehicle needs and do not take it  lightly. From time to time we do have expensive repairs needed on German cars. We always try to keep your cost of ownership in check when making a quality repair for you.

Thanks again for choosing us,

AL
Angelo L.
Oregon
Chevrolet Corvette
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Angelo said the business's service was a good experience.
Kody K., Owner from Downtown Auto Repair responded on 09/24/2018

Hello Angelo,

Thank you for bringing in your Corvette for your service needs. We greatly appreciate your choosing us and do not take it lightly.

AF
Amy F.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
09/17/2018
Happy customer
They went above and beyond my expectations. Highly recommend.
Kody K., Owner from Downtown Auto Repair responded on 09/17/2018

Hello Amy,

Thank you for bringing in your Mercedes. We are glad to have been of service and look forward to being there for your automotive needs in the future. We greatly appreciate your kind words.

Jayne W.
09/16/2018
Gratitude
I'm very grateful for all the extra effort to find the parts my baby needed. Thank you.
Kody K., Owner from Downtown Auto Repair responded on 09/16/2018

Hello Jayne,

We are glad to have been able to get everything sourced and get your baby back in good working order. Looking forward to many more years of the two of you on the road!

Thanks Again,
From all of us at Downtown Automotive Center

08/31/2018
Skilled and Personable Professionals
No longer can I grab a screwdriver and adjust my carburetor, or my heater, or my ........ Technology has passed me by. That, and along with the personable professionals at Downtown Auto are the reason I drive from Junction City to get ALL my automotive work done. They know what they are doing, they go to the necessary schools that keep them sharp and purchase the necessary equipment & software to keep my vehicles running at max performance. I have a Chev Equinox (gas) and a Chev heavy 1 ton Flatbed (diesel). I've been with them for approximately 3 years plus.
Kody K., Owner from Downtown Auto Repair responded on 08/31/2018

Hello Steve,

We greatly appreciate your driving in to have us service your vehicles. Both you and your wife are always a delight to speak with. We look forward to being there for all of your automotive needs in the future.

Ronit C.
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Ronit said the staff kept her updated, and were not pushy.
Kody K., Owner from Downtown Auto Repair responded on 08/31/2018

Hi Ronit,

Thank you for bringing in your Camry. we appreciate your business and are glad that we can be there to help with your Automotive needs.

Jeanette D.
08/28/2018
Satisfied Customer
Excellent shop and crew. They are very welcoming and will get your repairs done in a timely manner, no matter what make or model your vehicle is. They will keep you informed on the status of your vehicle.
Kody K., Owner from Downtown Auto Repair responded on 08/29/2018

Hello Jeanette,

Thank you for choosing us for your Honda service needs. we are glad to be of service and appreciate your business.

TH
Tim H.
Springfield, OR
Acura Integra
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Tim's wife. She said the business does a good job.
Kody K., Owner from Downtown Auto Repair responded on 08/28/2018

Hello Tim and family,

We great appreciate your business and are glad to have been of assistance. Looking forward to keeping your vehicles on the road for years to come.

Marcus H.
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Marcus said the service and the customer service at this business was really good.
Kody K., Owner from Downtown Auto Repair responded on 08/27/2018

Hello Marcus,

Thank you for choosing us for your vehicle needs. We are glad to be of assistance and greatly appreciate your choosing us and look forward to being there in the future.