Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/09/2019
Tuesday Oil Change 1/8/19
We always have a great experience with Downtown Automotive Center. Every step of the way they genuinely tell you what needs to be done so your vehicle will be safe to drive.
Kody K., Owner from Downtown Auto Repair responded on 01/10/2019

Hello,

Thank you for your kind words we greatly appreciate your business and kind words. Looking forward to keeping you and your vehicle on the road for years to come.

Martina R.
01/06/2019
Best service best people
I was in a really tight spot. My vehicles clutch was messed up on a Friday late afternoon. Still had to pick up my husband from work and had my puppy with me.

Corey offered me a vehicle and they promptly took my vehicle in.

Awesome people and we are so very thankful 😊
Kody K., Owner from Downtown Auto Repair responded on 01/06/2019

Hello Martina,

Thank you for thinking of us in your time of need.
We know how hard and difficult things can be when a
vehicle leaves you stranded. We were glad to be of service and greatly appreciate your kind words.

SK
Sandra K.
Marcola, OR
12/18/2018
Awesome people
Downtown Auto Repair has the best service in town. You can't get better customer service or auto repair anywhere. They go above and beyond to take care of you.
Kody K., Owner from Downtown Auto Repair responded on 12/19/2018

Hello Sandra,

Thank you for bringing in your Dodge for service. We appreciate your business and look forward to keeping your Cummins on the road for another 200,000 miles.

LZ
Lynda Z.
Honda Insight
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Lynda said the staff was great. They went over and above, and also called her after to make sure she was happy.
Kody K., Owner from Downtown Auto Repair responded on 12/12/2018

Hello Lynda,

Thank you for bringing in your Honda for service. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to being there for you in the future.

Chad M.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Chad said the business did a good, thorough job.
Kody K., Owner from Downtown Auto Repair responded on 12/07/2018

Hello Chad,

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to being there for you in the future.

BA
Bryan A.
Nissan Pathfinder
11/21/2018
Engine Light
Engine light came out, scheduled diagnostics , they couldn't find any actual issues, reset light and sent me on my way..with no charges! And a wash job to boot!
Kody K., Owner from Downtown Auto Repair responded on 11/21/2018

Hello Bryan,

Thank you for bringing in your vehicle. We appreciate your bringing in your vehicle to us for all of your service needs. Looking forward to keeping you on the road problem free for years to come.

BG
Brian G.
Ford Windstar Wagon
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Brain said they did what he asked them to do.
Kody K., Owner from Downtown Auto Repair responded on 11/27/2018

Hello Brian,

Thank you for allowing us to look at your van for you and your family. We appreciate your business and choosing us for your automotive needs.

DK
Dominick K.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Dominick said the staff was very personable, easy to get along with and very informative.
Kody K., Owner from Downtown Auto Repair responded on 11/21/2018

Hello Dominick,

Thank you for your kind words. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to being there in the future.

MK
Matthew K.
Volkswagen Golf
11/19/2018
Great shop. Knowledgeable technicians. Amazing customer service.
Kody was able to get me in for a used car inspection on a 2011 VW Golf very quickly. The inspection was carried out in a timely fashion, and was very comprehensive. The rate was also very reasonable.
These guys have an understanding of German vehicles that is likely second to none, and their customer service is great, as well.
I would definitely recommend this shop to anyone.
Kody K., Owner from Downtown Auto Repair responded on 11/19/2018

Hello Matthew,

Thank you for bringing in your pre purchase inspection. We greatly appreciate your business and do not take it lightly. We also appreciate your kind words and look forward to being there for you in the future.

PC
Peter C.
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Peter said the staff members are efficient, professional, and they keep their customers informed about their vehicle nicely. They also let him know if there is anything outside of the primary service that needs attention.
Kody K., Owner from Downtown Auto Repair responded on 11/20/2018

Hello Peter,

Thank you for bringing in you and your families vehicles. We greatly appreciate your business and kind words. Looking forward to keeping them on the road for years to come.

Brandon S.
Volkswagen Golf
11/16/2018
Excellent service, mk7 Golf stage2 tune
I had my car tuned and had a downpipe installed. We ran into a couple minor complications; but the team managed to get eveything worked out and i couldn't be happier. 100% will be a returning customer
Kody K., Owner from Downtown Auto Repair responded on 11/17/2018

Hello Brandon,

We are glad to have been of service! We enjoyed helping get more power out of you Golf. Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to being there for you in the future as well.

AW
Alison W.
11/16/2018
This team has provided me with a feeling of confidence and security. I won’t take my car elsewhere!
Kody K., Owner from Downtown Auto Repair responded on 11/17/2018

Hello Alison,

Thank you for your kind words and continued trust with your vehicle. We are glad to help hand be there whenever you may need our services. Looking forward to many more problem free years and miles.

LD
Larry D.
Ford
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Larry said he is totally satisfied with their service.
Kody K., Owner from Downtown Auto Repair responded on 11/08/2018

Hello Larry,

Thank you for bringing in your Fairlane. We greatly appreciate your business and trusting us with your classic car! Looking forward to helping you keep it on the road for fifty plus years.

SR
Steve R.
Junction City, OR
11/01/2018
The Best in the West
I have Downtown Auto do all my repair/maintenance on my 2011 Equinox. They not only do the service work, they inspect for trouble (and stay current on manufacturer's flags). Further, their estimates are always fair and honest. Could any human do any better?
Kody K., Owner from Downtown Auto Repair responded on 11/01/2018

Hello Steve,

Thank you for your kind words. We greatly appreciate you choosing us for your continued servicing needs and do not take it lightly.

Thanks again

Diana M.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Diana said this business was very conscientious with the work and used very careful diagnostics to identify what the problem actually was, instead of doing a lot of unnecessary work . She appreciates it. They gave her a loaner vehicle to use while they were working on her vehicle. They gave her a very good printout of the repairs that were done. That information helped her figure out if she needed to get her timing belt replaced or not. They gave her enough information to decide if that repair was needed or not. She appreciated getting that information and the staff being honest about it. They called to find out whether or not the recent recall applied to her vehicle They knew how to figure that out for her and she really appreciated that. They washed and vacuumed her vehicle before they returned it. She liked the diagnosis combined with good information. She thanks the business. They came in under their estimate.
Kody K., Owner from Downtown Auto Repair responded on 10/30/2018

Hello Diana,

We greatly appreciate your choosing us for your Subaru needs.
Our goal is to be transparent in our recommendations and repairs. We greatly appreciate your feedback and kind words.

PK
Paul K.
Ford Five Hundred
10/25/2018
Diagnostics and Service
Downtown Auto was able to quickly diagnose the car's problems, made recommendations for repair, provided accurate estimated costs and repair timelines, throughout the process provided daily updates on the progress of the repairs and returned the car is excellent working order with the added bonus of a thorough cleaning and vacuuming inside and a careful wash of the exterior. Finally, both Kody the owner and Victoria the service writer are clear communicators and excellent customer service providers. It's probably clear by now, but Downtown Auto is an great choice for auto repair.
Kody K., Owner from Downtown Auto Repair responded on 10/25/2018

Hello Paul,

Thank you for continuing to choose us for you and your families automotive needs. We greatly appreciate your business and do not take it lightly. Thank you for your kind words we are glad to be of assistance.

KH
Kellon H.
Volkswagen Eos
10/17/2018
First-time lifetime customer
I brought in my 2007 EOS after purchasing and suspecting there had been some modifications done. The team at DAR offered to do a full-service inspection, which provided me with all the information I was looking for about parts on the vehicle along with corresponding photos so that I could see what the technicians were seeing when inspecting the car. They were able to tell me what services were recommended that some other shops had glanced over, and even proceeded to wash and vacuum the car. I expected a service fee seeing how thorough they really were able to get, but to my surprise, they completed the work at no charge and were happy to explain the results to me and discuss future work for the vehicle. Lots of smiles and a knowledgeable staff so I plan to be returning with all my Volkswagon needs.
Kody K., Owner from Downtown Auto Repair responded on 10/18/2018

Hello Kellon,

Thank you for choosing us for your Volkswagen service needs. We are glad to have been helpful with your new to you vehicle. We greatly appreciate your kind words and look forward to being there for you and your VW in the future.

MV
Marie V.
Honda HR-V
10/17/2018
Above and Beyond!
Super speedy, communicative, and easy to work with. Car looked great when I got it back, and even helped with a problem in finding out it was still under warranty. Thank you, I will definitely continue business with Downtown Automotive!
Kody K., Owner from Downtown Auto Repair responded on 10/18/2018

Hello Marie,

Thank you for bringing in your Honda HRV. We are glad to have been of service. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to being there for you and your vehicle in the future.

David B.
10/16/2018
Quick work, friendly workers
I've used Downtown Automotive Repair for my last few oil changes as well as putting in a new instrument cluster. Every time I have come in they have been patient and friendly.
Kody K., Owner from Downtown Auto Repair responded on 10/17/2018

Hello David,

Thank you for choosing us for your Ford service needs. We greatly appreciate your business and continued patronage. We look forward to keeping you and your vehicle on the road for years to come!

BC
Bill and Donna C.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/04/2018
Friendly and very knowledgeable.
Everyone at Downtown Automotive Center knows the ins and outs of our vehicles. The staff is also very friendly and won't mislead you about what needs to be repaired or replaced. Great people.
Kody K., Owner from Downtown Auto Repair responded on 10/05/2018

Hello Bill and Donna,

Thank you for bringing in your vehicles for service. We are glad to be of service and provide you a transparent service for all of your vehicle needs. Thank you for continuing to choose us we do not take it lightly.