DAWN W.
05/25/2019
Thank you Tune Texh Downtown!
Tune Tech downtown is always fast, friendly and very thorough. I make the drive from Meridian to downtown because I trust that they will do the best job on my car for a fair price.

Toyota Tundra
05/22/2019
Customer Service
Have been servicing my vehicles for years. Always a warm greeting to me by my first name. Always have found their work to be top notch.

JN
JOANN N.
05/20/2019
The staff is honest, friendly and knowledgeable.
As a single woman I never worry about being scammed by anyone there. In most cases I'm able to take my vehicle in for service and can wait for it to be completed in a timely manner. Tune Tech Downtown is far above any place I've used in the past. I would recommend it to anyone and have in the past. The staff is excellent!

PR
PATTY R.
Nissan Sentra
Quick and Accurate Repair
I had my car towed in for an unknown starter problem, and was told up front when they could look at it to diagnose issue. And just as promised the crew called the next day to tell me the issue. I appreciated they estimated what cost would be and also were able to check out another concern I had with car. I was able to have both issues taken care of in a short period of time!!! I appreciated that greatly!!! Thank you to AWESOME CAR Techs at Tune Tech!!!
Sin,
Patricia Reinke

EB
EMILY B.
Brakes
I went in saying I've been hearing a grinding sound when I brake so I wanted them to take a look. I had just purchased the car so I was freaking out going in. The people there were patient with me and helped me get squared away.

Mike L.
05/19/2019
as promised and a little more
Nice job.. well done.. fair price..

CRAIG W.
Kia Sorento
05/19/2019
Amazingly friendly, helpful, and experienced staff.
Quality job! Thorough inspections every time. Troy and David are awesome up front, it’s so great that they remember and value their customers. The guys in the back do great work. 3rd vehicle I have had serviced there. Thanks again!

NS
NANCYLEE S.
Volvo S60
05/14/2019
Trusted, Excellent, Friendly Service
Troy, David, & the Crew - always treat me as a valued customer, no matter how long it is between my service appointments. They take time to include the extra inspections of my vehicle that "keep me on the road" -~ even though I may have only requested an oil change. From personal experience, I know that Tune Tech Downtown, can be counted on to consistently provide excellent, outstanding Service, not often found in other Auto Body Shops I have tried to do business with in the past. Nancylee S.

JIM B.
05/14/2019
Longtime customer now feeling iffy about returning to this business
I've been bringing my cars to this Tune Tech for over 10 years because I've always felt like I've been treated fairly. In fact, I've recommended them to several people over the years. This past Saturday, I brought my vehicle in and, as I suspected, it was diagnosed with a bad starter. At the end of the business day, I was called and told the starter had been replaced and it was ready to be picked up. I paid over the phone and picked it up after hours. The new starter sounded awful and it was very clear there was a problem. I brought it back Monday morning and it turns out that the new starter was defective. It was replaced at no additional charge.

I have two issues. It may be possible but it's hard to believe that the new starter was "fine" after the mechanic installed it but became defective upon my first use. My second issue is when talking to David on Monday morning, he said they would look at it but defensive and even suggested that could might be something else wrong with the car. At the end of Monday, David simply called to say the car was done and ready to be picked up. No explanation of what happened, I had to ask. In a matter of fact tone, he explained that the starter was defective. When I asked how that wasn't discovered by the technician doing the work, he defensively stated that their technicians always start the car 4 or 5 times to test it. (So this part apparently operated perfectly for 4 or 5 starts while in their hands and instantly became defective in mine?) Regardless, no apologies from David for the inconvenience.

Something doesn't feel right. My confidence and trust in this business has been shaken.
Pat M. from Tune Tech Downtown responded on 05/23/2019

Hi Jim,My name is Pat and David works for me.I have been at this location for over 38 years and I have a Son named Pat that I works here with me and with the help of God he will be here for
another long time. Thank you for giving us the review with 2 stars,as it alerts me that I need to talk more with my employees
and make sure we are more customer friendly. There was no need for us to get up tight or get defensive about the service.
We use the best parts we can buy and have the best warranty in the buisness.I spoke with the mechanic that did the work on your vehicle and he assured me that he started it several times before he brought the paperwork in to the front office.I,m so very sorry
you had a problem with the starter we installed in your car and
for the way that David was defensive about the problem when you came back on monday.The starter was bad, its unusual for that to happen in such a short time span.We got the starter replaced to us under warranty and got it installed in your car under warranty and should have keept you posted on what was going on in a pleastant way.I'm sorry for our short comming's all around.  Thanks for being a great customer over last 10 years.
I hope you can find it in your heart to let us earn your trust and
buisness again. We are here for you if you ever need help with any of your vehicles.

JUSTIN M.
Chevrolet Avalanche
05/13/2019
Broken A/C
Sure appreciate the guys at Tune Tech Downtown! My A/C tensioner pulley seized up. I dropped my truck off at 7:30 in the morning, and they had me rolling by 2pm. The same-day turn-around, with no appointment scheduled, was awesome.

ANITA B.
GMC Yukon XL
05/09/2019
Dave and Troy are always willing to help with all our cars’ service issues. They have fair prices and always let me know the cost up front. We wouldn’t go anywhere else for our service needs.

CV
CONNIE V.
05/04/2019
Honest
They are fast officiant and dependable

Subaru Forester (Natl)
05/03/2019
Friendly staff, convenient location, reasonable pricing
Troy and David and their staff are always friendly and helpful. It’s very clear they have a ton of experience and are eager to answer your questions. They are accommodating with scheduling. I’ve never had a negative experience at this shop and would recommend it to anyone looking for good service, expertise, and professionalism.

05/03/2019
TuneTech is Great
Troy and David are the best. Honest service and fair pricing.

PI
PAULINE I.
05/02/2019
The team at Tune Tech is great to work with. I feel like a valued customer and appreciate the relationship.

JUDY T.
04/30/2019
Fair & Honest
I've been a customer for many years and have never felt dismayed in any way.

KH
KAREN H.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/26/2019
Terrific service
Thanks for great service replacing my Suburban’s engine and follow up care

GZ
GUS Z.
Ram 3500
04/24/2019
Best service
Awesome service very quick repairs. Been going to tune tech for years they have never let me down thanks for your service guys

MARCIA G.
Garden City, ID
04/23/2019
INTEGRITY
They have strong work ethics and integrity! I never have to worry about them telling me I need work on my car that is unnecessary. Thank you Tune Tech Team!

LINDA M.
04/18/2019
A very awesome crew...David and Troy always welcoming...