BILL AND JEAN H.
Toyota Tundra
12/13/2018
Great work
Keep coming back because I trust them to do good work without over charging me.

Michael M.
Garden City, ID
12/11/2018
Always get it right!
The folks here have always gone out of their way to take care of my vehicle even solving problems I didn’t know I had. They have always accommodated me even when they were extremely busy. Never taken my rig anywhere else!

CT
Chuck T.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Chuck said the customer service is always great.

JUDY T.
12/01/2018
Honest, friendly, timely.
I take my car to Tune Tech Downtown with total confidence. They have never done me wrong in the many years I've been going there.

AC
ANNA C.
11/30/2018
will definitely go back !
service was great. would highly recommend. they were organized about making an appt. they sandblasted the headlights. they look like brand new !

Bill and Shari M.
Eagle, ID
Mitsubishi Outlander
11/27/2018
Long time customers. Appreciate the service and confidence knowing repairs and maintenance will be performed correctly and at a reasonable price. Thank you

CD
COLLEEN D.
11/24/2018
Friendly, efficient, honest
I highly recommend Tune Tech. David is very helpful and mechanics are good.

JN
JAMES N.
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
11/21/2018
Tune Tech State St.
This time it was just an oil change. But I've been in for some more intricate work on my aging 2002 vechicle. And every time have been very happy with the work done and the friendly manner of Troy and the crew at State St.

TJ
TERRY J.
Lexus ES 300
11/17/2018
They analyzed and solved my car's problems.
They fixed my axle, replaced the leaking power steering pump, replaced worn belts, replaced the hood braces and fixed the button opening the trunk. Thanks.

Jenny S.
Idaho
Buick LeSabre
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Jenny said the staff was kind, efficient and worked around her schedule.

Subaru Outback (Natl)
11/16/2018
Friendly and fast
I’ve been taking my car to tune tech for a year now and they have always given great service. Everyone is honest, kind, and great at what they do.
Pat M. from Tune Tech Downtown responded on 11/20/2018

Hi Anonymous, Many thanks for your kind review. We very much appreciate you buisness and the trust you put in us for keeping your car in good working condition.Thanks for taking time to give us a review and we all at TUNETECH wish you and yours a very happy Thanksgiving.

SA
Steve A.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Steve said he thanks the business for squeezing him in for service but, felt they are more pricey than the competition.

PI
PAULINE I.
Garden City, ID
11/15/2018
Quality service
I appreciate the responsiveness in getting my vehicle in and the clear communication and explanation of work needed. Thank you.

Doug S.
Fruitland, ID
Dodge Neon
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Doug said they took care of him and it was good. He said in the few times he has used them they are good.

BP
Brent P.
11/11/2018
Another great job by tune Tech
Another great job by the guys at tune Tech always appreciate your prompt service and thorough job on my car.

KR
Kathleen R.
Jeep Cherokee
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Kathleen said she had no problems with the service the business provided.

TR
TRAVIS R.
Honda Passport
11/08/2018
Simply the best
I've been bringing my vehicles here for years. The team gets 5 stars for everything: price, speed, friendliness, quality (and anything else)! Tune Tech is a no BS kind of place and doesn't try to talk you into repairs that don't need to be completed yet. If they tell you it needs to be fixed now then get it fixed. They'll also let you know what repairs are going to be needed soon.
Pat M. from Tune Tech Downtown responded on 11/13/2018

Thanks Travis for the great review you gave us. We appreciate
you taking time out of your busy schedule and for the many nice things you said about us.Thanks for your buisness and we will be
here for you when you may need us.My guys love to here when our customers has a real good experience. Pat Marron

BP
Brent P.
11/01/2018
Tune Tech is great!
The guys at Tune Tech are great. They always get the work done for the price they say and the time they saw.

AL
ANGEL L.
11/01/2018
Honest and fast!
As always trustworthy and reliable. I can always count on tune tech only fixing what needs fixing and doing it well!

LH
Lee H.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Lee said the work was completed in a timely manner. The price of the parts and labor were fair.