4.6

Leonard M.
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Leonard said he likes the service at this business. The employees are good to work with. He appreciates that this facility was able to stay open after the previous owners left.

JANET M.
11/15/2019
I love Dream Automotive. Wonderful people who really look after their customers.
They are great mechanics with personalized customer service.

GC
Giancarlo C.
11/06/2019
Excellent Expert Service
I highly recommend Dream Automotive for your car repair needs. We brought 2 cars to Dream Automative. We have received direct, personable attention for our car needs. Susan, Tosh and Vince are an excellent, highly knowledgeable team. They gave us Good feedback on what are cars needed, and provided timely repair, which included updates and rides. They even washed our cars! Thank you Dream Automotive!

Mike W.
11/05/2019
Never go here!!!
Brought my truck to Dream Automotive first thing in the morning as requested. My check engine light was on and the engine was running rough. I use this truck every day for work so I needed it back as soon as humanly possible. Now I understand that a new shop is going to have slow downs and startups can be rough. They got my truck pulled in 2 hours after I had been sitting there...took them 3 hours to diagnose the issue and when they finally told me what was going on...they quoted me $2300 for a tune up and an air filter replacement. I felt like something shady was going on, so just out of curiosity I brought my truck to Leon's car center just down Broadway from them. They scanned the code and in less than an hour I had the diagnostic results and a quote for the repair. Turns out my truck had a MAF sensor issue and could be replaced for $350. Had Leon's install the new part and my baby is back up and running better than ever. Do not trust these people

Timothy S.
Buick Regal
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Timothy said that they are excellent. They have fantastic people.

RL
ROSS L.
Arcata, CA
Ford Police Interceptor
10/18/2019
Quick,courteous, and trustworthy
Been in a jam a few times with my work truck. The team at Dream diagnosed and resolved the issue in a timely manner! First auto shop I feel I can trust to not up sell me on things I don’t need. Thanks so much guys, got a customer for life!. Do yourself and your car a favor and bring it to Dream.

CP
CARLA P.
10/13/2019
Great customer service!
Dream Automotive Team! Thanks to Susan and Vince and the rest of the team. I really appreciate you're genuine care and compassion. You provided fast affordable service to my Jeep Grand Cherokee and I will continue to be a customer of yours. I really am thankful for your help!

Cheryl C.
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Cheryl said the staff took care of her for an inspection. They got her right in and took care of her.

AIRYANNA B.
Rio Dell, CA
Chevrolet Cruze
10/04/2019
Amazing place!
I highly reccomend Dream Automotive. They are very nice and extremely helpful. They not only know what they are doing, but you get updates as well. I got an inspection on my car and they sent me an email with the results from the full inspection. From the horn all the way to the shocks. They really go above and beyond.

MARTY C.
Ford Flex
10/02/2019
The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and the service was done on time.
The shuttle service is very important to me. I appreciated the thorough inspection of my car. The car wash was a very nice touch!

Diane B.
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Diane said that she felt comfortable and enjoyed the experience. She didn't feel like she was hurried in and out. She wouldn't go anywhere else. They also give rides. It got busy and they had to keep her vehicle overnight. They gave her a ride.

JESSICA A.
09/25/2019
Very honest people in great customer service this is far the best place in town
I highly recommend dream Automotive they've help me get my car fixed and running where it's safe for my kids to be in
Susan H., OWNER from Dream Automotive Repair responded on 09/25/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. We look forward to continuing working with you and your family.

Susan Hall
Owner
(707) 798-5090

Alexis M.
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Alexis said one of the employees at the business came into where she works and said he could help her with her vehicle. She said they're really kind and make sure to get things done.

NL
Nichole L.
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Nicole said the staff was very informative. The vehicle was there for two weeks, but the job was not completely finished. She was told they thought they were only doing what was needed to get it out of the facility. She must return.

KW
KENT W.
Fortuna, CA
09/21/2019
2007 Prius running rough
Dream Automotive Repair is determined to provide excellent repairs to my Prius and kept it longer than expected just to be sure EVERYTHING was working properly. I took it to them on a referral from two trusted sources. The engine was running rough and needed something done to make it run properly. A lot of software problems and mechanical things were looked at and either replaced or repaired properly. And the oil light came on even though there was enough oil in the engine. I did not mention the tire inflation indicator was on even though the tires were the proper pressure. They repaired everything. Communication could have been better as when someone says they'll call before 5, and don't, I become concerned. They will be working on that, I"m sure.

BEN S.
09/20/2019
They genuinely care for you and your vehicle.
I have always had confidence that my vehicle is fixed or maintained properly. Once my vehicle has been serviced I have very little worries concerning traveling. They have always shown care and concern about my transportation.

SP
SCOTT P.
09/19/2019
A Team Of Pros
I couldn’t have been more pleased with the staff of intelligent, friendly, and helpful individuals that helped me. I certainly look forward to working with them again at my next visit.

AP
Anthony P.
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said he really appreciated this business, they really worked with him to get his vehicle back on the road and no one else would. He was thankful that they were there and he will be looking forward to doing more business with them in the future.

CORTNEY C.
Weott, CA
09/13/2019
Fast, wonderful, honest work
Going in for an oil change and getting my breaks checked, I was greated with so much information about how I could go about fixing my breaks and the other issues I wasn't aware of, and whenever I had any questions or just generally didn't understand anything (I'm not car savy by any means) I was explained in a way I could understand. Nobody was trying to add on unnecessary 'issues' to try and get as much money as they could. They were straight forward and helpful with problems I'd need to work on in the near future. I got a pamphlet afterwords of the issues I needed to look at, and they offer roadside assistance!! You get credited so much, and even though I already have insurance, I still really thought that was above and beyond. Very, very satisfied with my visit, and I plan on returning.