Drew Hyundai - Sales

JULIE H.
La Mesa, CA
HYUNDAI TUCSON
09/16/2014 Category: Service
Good initial service - poor follow up
I brought my Hyundai in for a oil change last Thursday and they provided excellant service and conducted a "walk around" and noted items (AC belt) needed on my car. They also put air in my tires (2 front tires needed replacement - slighly balding). Over the weekend, my "low tire pressure" light came on and I went to the gas station to fill it up - the air nozzle would not fit on the low tire and only let air out instead of in. I tried the other 3 tires to make sure that the equiptment was not faulty and the air went in fine for those tires. I contacted Hyundai Service Center in La Mesa and received an "automated" message to leave a message which I did. The service rep who assisited me with my oil changed called me back and left a message - we called back and forth until I finally reached her and explained my problem - very low air in one tire and I can't get any air in it. She explained they were very busy that day but...she will transfer me to the repair shop. The guy who answered was extremely rude telling me that there is no way that they broke the valve since the tire would be flat when I left after the oil change. I once again explained what happened and he dismissed it...once again rudely. So, I did end up bringing it back and the "kind" sevice rep who helped me with the oil change was not so nice anymore - acted like I was bothering her. I am very disapointed with this attitude and the attitude from the repair guy. Its actually suprising since Drew Hyndai prides themselves on GREAT customer service!

Displaying 1 Review