DV
David V.
Ayer, MA
Nissan 350Z
05/20/2019 Category: Service
David said that the place got him in and out, were knowledgeable and helpful.

Mary S.
Massachusetts
Buick LaCrosse
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Walter. He said it was terrific and they do a good job for him.

Joseph S.
Watertown, MA
Cadillac CTS Sedan
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Joseph said that he recommends them for service.

Melanie S.
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Melanie said she is very unhappy and disappointed in the detailing of her vehicle.

AR
ARTHUR R.
04/25/2019
Excellence
I appreciate the thorough job and speed at the work was done.

RL
ROBERT L.
Hampton, NH
04/25/2019
Very honest company
Ed made sure my truck was completed in one day so i could get home from work.

Very happy with Dudley Auto.

CF
CAROLE F.
Volkswagen Passat
04/22/2019
Expert Service!
Dudley Auto always provides the best service and offers suggestions to help our vehicle run perfectly.

DK
DENIS K.
04/06/2019
Excellent as usual
New tires and an oil change. Easy as pie.

KL
Kenneth L.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Kenneth said the service was excellent.

DK
DENIS K.
04/03/2019
Great work and price!
Fixed a coolant leak, flushed my brake lines, oil change, safety check. Car runs great.

JN
JEAN N.
Bedford, MA
Toyota Matrix
03/30/2019
respects my requests
respects my requests and feel safe in my car

Rich C.
Billerica, MA
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Rich said the business is very professional and he always has a good time.

MICHAEL R.
03/09/2019
Always a great experience.
Great job as usual.

JENNIFER F.
03/07/2019
Excellent customer service - will be back when I need to!
My first time here and I will DEFINITELY be back when I need to. Ed and his staff are incredibly knowledgeable and friendly. Ed even took the time to help me figure out my warranty and the best cost options. Thanks for such a great first experience! I will be back when I need to!

TL
Thomas L.
Volkswagen Golf
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said his experience was very good and it was his first time there. They were referred by a friend and he's very grateful with the outcome and they did good work.

SK
STANLEY K.
02/16/2019
Brake Repair
Very good service on my car. Repaired failed brakes. I always go there for all my service and repair work.

PC
Pamela C.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Pamela said the staff did the work they said they were going to do, they did it well, and were very courteous.

DF
David F.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
David said the employees were nice. They were honest. They provided good service.

LINDSAY S.
Somerville, MA
Honda Civic Si
01/31/2019
they are the best!
Brought my car in for a little service so that I could pass state inspection and also for a tune up. Work done speedily and very capably, as always. Plus they taped up my rear bumper so I could pass state inspection and I didn't need to take my car back to the shop I went to originally, which saved me time and was great! Highly recommended, Dudley is excellent and you should go to them

CRAIG H.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/22/2019
Great Service - Again!
I was going to be doing a lot of long drives and wanted to make sure the car was in good running condition. Dudley took the car in the next day, did a scheduled service and full check. They said everything was OK and sure enough, after a few long drives, car is doing fine - just like they said. I've been a long time customer and keep going back because of the prompt, friendly, professional service I get every time.