SAVANNAH W.
Newbern, TN
04/14/2021
Awesome service!!
Dyersburg Automotive provided the best service! They were quick and intentional and focused on getting the issue with my car resolved! I always feel safe taking my car there!

MIRANDA M.
04/09/2021
Great service and
Took my car for air conditioner check. They took the time to check my car and explained in detail the diagnosis and repair. Being a female, I believe that I was treated fairly and not taken the advantage of. Thanks Dyersburg Automotive. May your business be continually blessed and provided with all the trained, hard working staff you need to continue to do quality work!

RT
Randy T.
03/26/2021
Awesome owners
Every time my car breaks, this business is always there to help with a smile on their face! Excellent mechanic work! Jase and Gidget really do go beyond expectations!

TA
TRICIA A.
Nissan Rogue
03/23/2021
Very friendly place
Very friendly and fast service. Will definitely go back.

DIANE B.
Mercury Grand Marquis
03/20/2021
Professional
a wonderful automotive place and I enjoy doing business with them. They really care and took care of my cars problems..

JENNIFER M.
Lincoln Town Car
03/19/2021
Great work
Always explain so I can understand. Great work with minimal time.

John W.
Drummonds, TN
03/12/2021
Quality Service at a honest price!
I had my Mercedes worked on from other service centers and never has anyone completed my service quickly and correctly. I really appreciate honesty in small businesses.

Thanks,

Mickey
The Team at D., OWNER from Dyersburg Automotive responded on 03/13/2021

Thanks Mickey!! We appreciate your business and that you took the time to review our shop.  We know you like great quality work and therefore it is a honor for you to trust us with your Mercedes.  We look forward to servicing your vehicles in the future!! Take care!

RF
ROBERT F.
Alamo, TN
Chevrolet Cruze
03/12/2021
Service on my Cruze
Service was great as usual. Thanks for the doughnut 🍩 offer too!!!!!
The Team at D., OWNER from Dyersburg Automotive responded on 03/12/2021

You are so welcome!! Thank you for continuing to trust us with your repairs and we look forward to seeing you at your next routine maintenance.  Have a great day!

April B.
Newbern, TN
Ram 1500
03/10/2021
Quick and very helpful
I will not take my cars anywhere else they have been wonderful. Also, I have been using them for a few years now and they have always been on time and stay in touch with me.
The Team at D., OWNER from Dyersburg Automotive responded on 03/10/2021

Thanks April!! We appreciate you guys trusting us to take care of your automotive needs and look forward to helping you in the future!  You and your family are wonderful people to work with!

NP
NICHOLAS P.
03/08/2021
Excellent work great people!!!
We were moving 900 miles and they worked us in to get us back on on the road as quickly as possible. Very fair on the price and genuine group of people. Saved us from staying an extra night 9 hours from our destination..
The Team at D., OWNER from Dyersburg Automotive responded on 03/08/2021

Hi Nicholas, Thank you for taking the time to submit a review for our shop.  We were glad that we could help you guys that day and excited to here that you got to your destination safely.  We wish you all the best in your move! Thanks again for your business!!!

RN
REBECCA N.
03/05/2021
Everyone is so nice and respectful
It is nice to go to a business where they smile at you and take care of what you need in a professional way.
The Team at D., OWNER from Dyersburg Automotive responded on 03/05/2021

Thank you very much!  You are always a pleaure to serve and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

The Team at D., OWNER from Dyersburg Automotive responded on 03/08/2021

Thank you Ms. Rebecca.  You are always a pleasure to serve and we certainly appreciate your business!!

GMC Envoy XUV
02/17/2021
Great shop!!!
Very professional! They did a great job on my repairs and explained everything very well! They were also super working with my warranty company and helped to make it as easy as possible for me. Ms. Gidget was really informative and I will definitely be using them in the future.

RT
RICKY T.
Kia Soul
02/12/2021
Clutch replacement
I can't say enough kind words. They are the utmost professional s around quick and correct service. It doesn't hurt that the staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend them for all your service needs.
The Team at D., OWNER from Dyersburg Automotive responded on 02/15/2021

Ricky, We sure apprreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts of our shop.  It was a pleasure to help with your Automotive needs and we look forward to serving you in the future!

NC
NATHAN C.
02/04/2021
Great customer service and they get the job done fast
The guys are girls had Dyersburg Automotive AR service orientated. They believe in taking care of every customer.
The Team at D., OWNER from Dyersburg Automotive responded on 02/05/2021

Thank you Nathan!!! We appreciate your taking the time to give us your feedback and we look forward to serving you in the future!

CT
CHRISTOPHER T.
01/30/2021
Employees and Service
Words can not describe how satisfied I am and how great of a mechanics shop this is! Hands down the absolute BEST mechanics shop in dyersburg!!! If you need service for your vehicle there's no better place in dyersburg than DYERSBURG AUTOMOTIVE!!!!!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The Team at D., OWNER from Dyersburg Automotive responded on 02/04/2021

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and take care of your vehicle.  You are a pleasure to work with and we hope now that your vehicle has had it's repairs that you are able to be the #1 Door Dasher in our area!!!