PP
Peter P.
Ford Econoline Wagon
08/15/2020
They treat you like a person, not a pay check.
They are professional. And personal they truly want to help out.

OW
Orest W.
Dresher, PA
08/14/2020
Helpful. I respect their judgement.
Very helpful. I respect their judgement

GD
George D.
08/13/2020
Very accommodating
Able to fit me in last minute. Did the work finished early . Worked around my schedule.

Jeep Patriot
08/13/2020
Ed and his guys are always efficient and fair

BK
Bernard K.
Flourtown, PA
08/07/2020
Trust is Everything
No matter what the problem with my car, I have peace of mind because of the trust developed over the years.

08/05/2020
Pppp
Ppppppppp

Margaret G.
Jenkintown, PA
Nissan Rogue
08/04/2020
Nice staff, quick service.
I was referred to ERM by a current customer and was very pleased with the quick service. I will be returning for future maintenance on my car.

Christine H.
08/01/2020
E.R.M. Co. Inc. is the BEST!!!
E.R.M. provides quality auto service at reasonable prices. The staff is professional, honest, competent, and friendly. All work is clearly explained before being done and is done quickly and accurately. This is an excellent business which will never disappoint anyone. It’s comforting to know that honest mechanics do exist.

LG
Lillian G.
Mazda CX-7
07/30/2020
Satisfied Client
I love that this business is family owned. We recently switched. I like that this company is located close to our home. Everyone I have had interaction with is friendly, polite, & kind. The service is quick and thus far good. We have now made this shop our new go to place for our vehicles services.

Sharon M.
Chevrolet Cruze
07/29/2020
Honest, competent , always there for me when I need work done on my car
Honest, excellent mechanics , work with my schedule

07/27/2020
Great mechanics
Ed and the guys are wonderful mechanics, knowledgable on all types of cats and very clean. Highly recommended.

FD
Fiona D.
Kia Soul
07/26/2020
Professional and prompt service!
I waited for my car's inspection, completed in a very timely way.

KR
Ken R.
Abington, PA
07/24/2020
Do yourself a favor
Ed and his team consistently provide professional and reliable service. All associates are friendly as well. Wouldn’t take my cars anywhere else.

07/13/2020
Great people, great service!
Great customer service - friendly and polite. Their estimate of your car will be fair with fair pricing. Scheduling is a breeze, too.

BD
Barbara D.
07/13/2020
Inspection
Always pleasant and courteous. Great workmanship. Reasonable prices. Great staff