JAMES P.
Saturn SL
02/12/2019
Always Ourstanding Service
I have been going to various auto dealers for almost forty years now (since 1980), but I have never had such positive experiences as I have had since coming to Eagle in 2016. hen I first arrived, I wanted to trade my car in for something with lower monthly payments (I was paying $225.00 a month). George managed to get me a 2002 Saturn, payments at $170.00 a month and, at the time, my only source of income was SSDI and Unemployment! I did not even need a co-signer! Two weeks later, I got a job (which I still have). I was not ripped off. In fact, I got a great car with a quiet engine and 30 miles to the gallon!!! It turns out that Phil used to work at a Saturn plant, so he knows my car well. Any time I had a problem, Phil would look at it and than explain to me the problem and the solution. Last time I brought the car in, the solution was for him to drive it for ten minutes (a sensor indicated a carbon emmision). No charge to fix it!
It was also nice seeing Sarah there. Past couple of times, I did not see her there and was wprried she had left for somewhere else. I have worked in pkaces (the former Army Depot, a bank, a credit burea, a monastery, and retail), and she is definatley and asset to your company. Frienfly and efficient. I have a neurological disability called idiopathic spastic diplegia, which makes it difficult for me to stand, but, if I know I am going to Eagle, I stand and shave, just in case she is working :)
The only minor complaint I have.... very minor... is that, since I have been a customer since 2016 (and will be returning on Feb. 22), is that they stop calling me, "Mr. Porto," and call me Jim or Jimmy.

RD
Robert D.
Chevrolet Colorado
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the business was great and there were no problems what so ever.

CP
Clay P.
02/07/2019
Bought a vehicle in December of 2018. Drove it about a month and a half and developed a power steering leak. Talked to Phil and he got us right in and had it taken care of the same day! George and Phil went out of the way to get us into the vehicle and repaired with the issue. Very happy so far with everything!! Keep up the good work fellas!!

NS
NICOLETTA S.
Pontiac Torrent
01/29/2019
Professional
Honest and straight to the point

LINDA M.
Clyde, NY
GMC Envoy
01/24/2019
Always get me right in and provide information about service I may or did need
Just wanted to let you know to get the light off you turn the key like you said but you have to hit the gas 4 times not 3. My light is off now. Thanks for everything.

GT
George T.
Cadillac CTS
01/19/2019 Category: Service
George said the service was quick and completed the same day. This was important to him.

Rachel C.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Rachel said the employees provided really great customer service. They provided very good work. They took her vehicle in for service quickly.

SV
STEVE V.
Geneva, NY
01/05/2019
This service was for an inspection. Discovered last minute that I needed an inspection. I stopped in and they put me right up on the lift! I've been taking my vehicles to Eagle Automotive for the past ten years and have never had a problem. Great service.

GH
Georgie H.
Kia Rio
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Georgie said the service was very good.

TP
Taylor P.
Dodge Nitro
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Taylor said Rob is a good mechanic.

KO
Kenny O.
Chevrolet Cobalt
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Kenny said that the place was quick and had good, friendly service.

MT
MARTY T.
12/15/2018
Appreciate it!
Got a nail in my tire, called Eagle Auto and they said "just stop in and we'll take care of it"... I stopped a few hours later and within a few short minutes I was on my way!

Thank you folks for your quick service!

EG
Ebony G.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Ebony said they tell her every time she goes when her vehicle will be done. They always go over the time they said by 2 hours and charge her for it.

EK
Elizabeth K.
Romulus, NY
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Elizabeth said the staff was considerate and the service was quick.

TP
Taylor P.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Taylor said the service was fast, quick and he had no problems. Rob, the mechanic, is really good at what he does and needs a raise.

LO
Lloyd O.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Lloyd said he always does business there.

GA
Gladis A.
Kia Forte
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Gladis said this business is awesome, they give great service and they have good prices.

Mark R.
Honda Element
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jackie. She said they're satisfied with the service.

Ronald G.
Wolcott, NY
Saturn Aura
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Ronald said he was very pleased with the work, the pricing and how quick the person got it done. He honored the price and followed up with a phone call and even washed his vehicle. He will go back.

GP
Greg P.
Owego, NY
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Greg said the technicians were openly honest with him. He is a county employee and this business services a lot of the employees for towing and other things. He needed an alignment. They were not able to give his vehicle an alignment. Their machine is not updated to perform alignments for his vehicle type. There was no charge for the experience.