Earl's Quality Car Care, Inc.

Overall Rating 4.33333/5Overall Rating 4.33333/5Overall Rating 4.33333/5Overall Rating 4.33333/5rating 4.33333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Latest Review over 1 year ago

Mark G.
02/27/2017
Mark G. Peachtree city.
Willie, is great! Been using Earl's for years and had to get a special emissions on my Ferrari. He said come on down and saved a spot for me. Great service and they really care.

richard s.
09/27/2016
Service Manager is Tops
There is no doubt I am a fan of Jason Goodwin, the service manager. Explains everything upfront and let's you know throughout the entire time, the auto's status. I think I am more of a Jason fan than an Earl's fan. But the two are a great combination.

AD
ANDREW D.
05/31/2016
Excellent.
Jason was very thorough in explaining exactly what the problem was and went out of his way to avoid any unnecessary charges. It was one of the best experiences I've ever had in dealing with a mechanic. I would HIGHLY recommend this shop to anyone.

Andrew,
I agree with you that Jason is thorough and excels at making sure our customers understand every aspect of their repair.  Thank you for choosing us to of your Camry's latest repairs.
Earl & Dixie

BC
BILL C.
05/29/2016
Quality work!
We have used Earl's for years and are always satisfied with the repair service and Customer Service provided by the staff, especially Travis and Jason.

Bill,
Thank you for choosing us to take care of your recent maintenance on the Lexus.

RL
RODNEY L.
05/28/2016
great service
great service as usual.

Rodney,
It was our pleasure to repair your window motor issue.  We are here for all of your automotive needs.  We hope you will continue to choose us as your automotive needs arise.

VC
VINCE C.
05/28/2016
Good job
Friendly staff, kept me informed

Vince,
Thank you for choosing us to do your recent repairs on your Toyota. We are here for all of your automotive needs.

Matthew R.
05/28/2016 Category: Service
Matthew said the business got him in and out, had fair prices and good service.

Matthew,
It was our pleasure to take care of the window motor issue on your Ford Truck.  We are here for any all of your automotive needs.

VD
Vicki D.
Fayetteville, GA
05/27/2016 Category: Service
Vicki said this business was very knowledgeable, courteous, they understood the problems on her vehicle, they solved the issue and they were very prompt with the situation.

Vicki,
It was our pleasure to take care of your Toyota's last repairs and servicing.  We appreciate your business.  Let us know if you have any questions.

DA
DIANE/SARA (DAUGH) A.
05/25/2016
Honesty and trustworthiness.
Prompt diagnosis of problem and explaining the repairs needed are very good. That is why I bring our vehicles to Earl's for any mechanical issues.

Diane,
We appreciate that you continue to bring your vehicles to us for repairs and regular servicing.  It was our pleasure to do your recent repairs on your Ranger.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call us.

BP
BLAKE P.
Blairsville, GA
05/22/2016
Fixed our problem in a timely manner. Great service and friendly staff. Would recommend to anyone.

Blake,
Always our pleasure to help you on your vehicle repairs.
Earl & Dixie

TF
TONY (ANTHONY) F.
GMC Sierra
05/22/2016
Friendly and helpful
Very accommodating. Felt comfortable about getting quality service at fair price. Did not get the impression it was more about money than about service. Staff was obviously anxious to please and to develop new customers.

JEFF M.
Fayetteville, GA
05/20/2016
Friendly service
As always, a great job on servicing my Camry! Thank you!

Bruno M.
05/19/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Emily, She said her family and herself have been going to this business for over 25 years and they always receive excellent service, This is a fantastic facility and she would not go anywhere else.

Bruno,
It's been our pleasure to service you family vehicles for over 2 decades.  Thank you for continuing to choose us.
Earl

DIXIE R.
Cadillac SRX
05/18/2016
Our team work on MY car TOO
It's a nice situation to be evaluating our business thru my own personal experience. All I can say, is that our team did a great job taking car of my vehicle. I love my car the same as our customers do. I like things done right the first time. I'm pleased to report, my repairs turned out well. I trust our staff enough to let them work on my personal vehicle :)

RQ
ROBERT Q.
Chrysler Sebring
05/16/2016
Great Reliable Service!
Called Jason to make an appointment for the next day to have new brakes installed on my 2000 Sebring. I wanted to go get some new tires and an alignment done, at a nationally recognized tire place, before doing the brakes so he said bring the car by the next morning. Well the brakes were done in less than one day as promised AND Fritz also fixed the alignment that the tire place messed up. Jason suggested I bring it back to the tire place but I said "no I want it done right this time". And I knew Earl's would do it right! They took great care of my care and I will be back in a month for new struts! Thanks and great job!!!!

Robert,
As a long time customer of ours, it's always our pleasure to help you keep your vehicles in tip top shape.  We are always here for you when unexpected automotive needs occur.

LEE S.
Junction City, GA
05/14/2016
They do what they say they are going to.
The pricing is fair, and the customer service is good.

Lee,
Thank you for the kind review.  We appreciate your business and that you continue to come back to us when you have automotive needs.

Mike W.
Georgia
05/14/2016 Category: Service
Mike said his vehicle broke down 2 hours away from where he lives and this is the reason for using this business. They did not fix the problem with his vehicle and they sent him on his way. He mentioned he feels he overpaid and would like a refund because he paid triple than what he paid his regular mechanic who resolved the problem.
Dixie R. from Earl's Quality Car Care, Inc. responded on 05/18/2016

Mike,
I'd like to begin with a recap of events.  You placed time restraints on how long you could leave your Ford with us.  We understand that car repairs are never convenient, but we also know that a quality repair takes a certain amount of time and testing. Our staff gave you a warning that with in the time you were allowing us to do your caliper and rotor repairs would not give us ample time or testing to secure a reliable diagnosis of completion, nor would we be able to detect other underlying issues.  The invoice you received from us states clearly our concerns on both of these issues.  You were also told that a sensor would be replaced the next morning if you would bring the vehicle back.  You did not return to have that installed.  We are sorry you had to endure the inconvenience of breaking down.

Earl

JOHN R.
Newnan, GA
Chevrolet Corvette
05/12/2016
Car repair
Thanks to Jason and the entire staff for taking good care of BOB our new Corvette

John,
We hope "Bob" is enjoying is new side skirts.

KEVIN S.
Chevrolet Avalanche
05/10/2016
Quick diag, quick repair, great communication throughout the process.
These guys do things the right way. I'm a fan and customer now. Thanks Jason for your honesty and updates.

Kevin,
As a first time customer, we started off with a very big project.  Your Chevy had a good amount of work don.  We are glad that you are pleased with the work and we hope that you will choose us again as your automotive needs arise.

CRAIG S.
05/10/2016
Great as always
It's nice to have a trusted car place for a classic car

Craig,
So glad we were able to get your beautiful Mustang back on the road.