Earnhardt Genesis Of Gilbert

Gilbert, AZ
2020 Genesis G70
12/28/2019 Category: Sales
Nice selection of cars
There was a nice selection of cars and we were able to narrow it down the one we wanted with the help of the salesman. However, during the process, at times it seemed that the we were left waiting for unusually long amounts of time in the showroom while the salesman went to assist other customers. Additionally, we bought a Genesis G70 and after two weeks of owning it, we still cannot use the phone app. No one at the dealership could get it working and now the issue is with Genesis and we still don't know when the issue will be resolved.

BA
Bryan A.
12/28/2019 Category: Sales
Excellent Customer Service
The Earnhardt Genesis of Gilbert high level of customer service is experienced in every part of the auto buying experience. I would recommend them to anyone!

PJ
Peter J.
12/04/2019 Category: Sales
Simply painless lease experience!
I've been leasing cars since 1976 and this was by far the easiest most pain-free transaction I have ever had. I leased my G70 here because of the great experience my wife had with her Veloster lease. So, not just a one-off experience. I'll be a customer for a long while...

ST
Steven T.
Mesa, AZ
2019 Genesis G90
09/27/2019 Category: Sales
Buy your new Genesis @ Earnhardt Genesis!
We recently traded in our 2014 Equus on the new 2019 G90. Having 3 years of experience with the dealership, we knew that Earnhardt Genesis was the dealership we wanted to buy from. The facility is extremely organized and clean, our salesperson (Cole) was very knowledgeable & accomodating, and the financial process was simple. We love our new Genesis G90!

David G.
Green Valley, AZ
09/10/2019 Category: Sales
Clean facility with knowledgeable staff.
Pleasant experience all around.

Robert H.
Sun Lakes, AZ
08/21/2019 Category: Sales
Excellent experience
It was an excellent overall experience mainly due to Salesperson Dean Rothstein providing extremely professional friendly service.

Michael D.
Tucson, AZ
08/15/2019 Category: Sales
Dean
Dean makes Earnhardt Genesis of Gilbert great!

GB
Gina B.
Queen Creek, AZ
06/24/2019 Category: Sales
Genesis G070
Great car and nice people at the dealership. No hassle, no high pressure and great service.

BD
Briana D.
Tempe, AZ
06/01/2019 Category: Sales
Great Experience!
Super easy, great sales staff!

WG

KG
Khrisna G.
05/09/2019 Category: Sales
My Personal Experience with Gilbert Hyundai
Outstanding! Haven’t bought a new car in 18 Years! They presented me with a viable option to better transportation and service!

SN
Scott N.
Gold River, CA
05/03/2019 Category: Sales
Customer service and positive attitude of the personnel
I decided to purchase a 2019 Genesis g80 Sport but was unable to locate the desired model where I live, Sacramento, CA. I spread my search to the Bay Area and Southern California, but to no avail. On line, I found San Tan Hyundai in Gilbert, AZ. In mid to late March, 2019 I called the internet sales division and was contacted by Mr. Shawn Emch. He and I negotiated a fair price in an effortless and efficient fashion. As a CPA I would be unable to secure the vehicle until after April 15th. Shawn walked me through the process to hold the vehicle, found the color of my preference and responded to numerous questions I posed in the weeks before picking up the Genesis on April 17th. Goodness, Shawn even picked up my wife and I at the Phoenix airport. If I could give Shawn 10 stars I would do so. Also, kudos to Mr. Aaron Wood, the dealership's business manager, he made the financing process and explanation of options clear and efficient. The entire process of purchasing the car at San Tan Hyundai was truly a delightful experience thanks to the professionalism and customer service provided by Shawn Emch, Aaron Wood and the general manager, Mr. Tom Scheurn.

Jack/Suellen D.
Oro Valley, AZ
04/22/2019 Category: Sales
Genesis Experience
Rob was very professional, knowledgeable and low pressure. Helped us get a deal we believed to be fair.

John R.