Earnhardt Genesis Of Gilbert

Joseph M.
2021 Genesis G80
01/22/2021 Category: Sales
Professional
Staff and sales personnel very helpful and accommodating. Made one feel comfortable with no pressure.

Jason R.
Sahuarita, AZ
01/20/2021
G80
Once I got greeted by a sales professional he did an awesome job showing me the vehicles I wanted to look at. I made my decision, sat down and all went smooth from beginning to end. Dean did an awesome job and would definitely deal with him again.

Jason R.
Sahuarita, AZ
2021 Genesis G80
01/19/2021 Category: Sales
G80
Once I arrived at Earnhardt Genesis no one approached me. After about 6 min a salesman approached me and pointed me in the right direction of what I wanted to look and and walked away. I had to go inside and ask for a salesperson. After a few minutes one came and all went smooth after that....
RON W S. from Earnhardt Genesis Of Gilbert responded on 01/20/2021

Jason,

Thank you again for your business. We are always open to way's to improve and create a customer experience that is second to none.

We appreciate, that you are willing to take the time to re-score the survey for your Sales Professional Deal and for Genesis of Gilbert.

Please let us know if you need anything in the future,

Ron Swift
Genesis of Gilbert

Concrete W.
2021 Genesis Gv80
01/11/2021 Category: Sales
Friendly, not pushy. Very accommodating
The salesman was very friendly and informative, but not pushy. The general manager was very kind and attentive to our needs. We love our new car and would highly recommend the Genesis car and the dealership to our friends.

Ken M.
01/10/2021
I felt completely satisfied
Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable.

Kenneth M.
01/09/2021 Category: Sales
Good experience
All around good experience.
RON W S. from Earnhardt Genesis Of Gilbert responded on 01/10/2021

Thank you again for your business and taking time to re-score the survey for your Sales Specialist and Genesis of Gilbert.
Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

Ron Swift

Michael D.
01/03/2021
Fraud, bribery, lying, unethical business practices
David, in response to your message below and your email to me on December 21, 2020, at 3:19 pm, I emailed you back on December 23, 2020, at 10:12 am, to outline my position that you should refund the amount you overcharged me in violation of the Arizona Consumer Fraud Act (A.R.S Section 44-1521 et seq.). Since you have not responded to my December 23rd email, I assume you are not intending to respond.

On Monday, January 11, 2021, I will be filing a Civil Complaint & Summons with the Pima County Justice Court alleging consumer fraud, attempted bribery, and intentionally misleading me by lying. I will be asking for direct damages of $5,390 plus filing fees, plus attorney costs (if any). I will also be asking the Court, in its wisdom, that if punitive damages are warranted, any punitive damages proceeds be directed to charity. Further, I will be filing a Consumer Fraud Complaint with the Arizona Office of the Attorney General with identical allegations.

I promise you I do not want to do any of this. I am sure you would like to avoid all the hassle of dealing with the Arizona Courts and OIG. In addition, if you and I have attorneys involved, it's going to be expensive, probably much more expensive than what I am asking for to make this all go away. Neither of us wants or needs this aggravation in this wonderful new year.

However, your dealership has done me wrong. I don't know how you or Tom sleep at night or how you justify your business practices or your lying to customers. I further don't understand how you would stoop so low as to offer a bribe to influence a customer Review Star Rating.

You probably want me to simply go away. I will be delighted to do so if you will refund me the amount you overcharged me by committing fraud in the inducement.

You can ignore this review and refund request, and we can both look forward to the Judge, and the Office of Attorney General, sorting it all out.

Michael D.
2021 Genesis Gv80
12/18/2020 Category: Sales
This dealership sucks
Will never be back
DAVID M., Sales Manager from Earnhardt Genesis Of Gilbert responded on 12/21/2020

Michael,
Thank you for taking the time to speak with Dean today and for providing your feedback.  We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you out.

Regards,
Dave

Dave McHone
San Tan Hyundai
480-517-5277

Sheri S.
11/24/2020 Category: Sales
The BEST car buying process for the BEST vehicle!
I recently purchased my car from Genesis Gilbert. I worked with Jay Schaefer who is absolutely amazing! The car buying process was the best experience hands down. The process went so smooth and efficient, its a challenge for me not to rave about this group of people - Jay (sales), Tom (GM) & Bobby (Finance). Thank you so much!!! They were helpful and thorough in this process. Anyone who is looking to purchase a vehicle, I would highly suggest that you visit Genesis Gilbert

Joseph F.
Casa Grande, AZ
10/25/2020 Category: Sales
New car
Good salesman and finance person

Donyea M.
10/08/2020 Category: Sales
Staff works very hard to make everyone feel valued.

KZ
Kim Z.
Gilbert, AZ
09/22/2020 Category: Sales
Love my new Genesis!!
Everyone is so friendly, honest & easy to work with. Very happy!

T
T.
Tempe, AZ
09/09/2020 Category: Sales
Solid information from a solid sales force.
Every question was answered without sales pressure. The car sells itself but Ken, our sales associate, was very available and able to give us the information we needed to get the car the was the perfect fit for us.

MK
Mark K.
07/11/2020 Category: Sales
Contract Clarification
They cleared up my confusion on sales contract costs very quickly.

Richard C.
05/18/2020 Category: Sales
Great Dealership!!’
I’ve purchased 2 vehicles from a Rusty and will continue to go back to him in the future!