Earnhardt Genesis Of Gilbert

TF
Terry F.
05/13/2021 Category: Sales
Great salesman.
Really enjoyed our experience with our salesman. He went above and beyond. The worst thing about the experience is the format of this survey. It forces answers just for the sake of answers.

David M.
Gilbert, AZ
05/08/2021 Category: Sales
Product
Best product for the price

JE
Jason E.
Queen Creek, AZ
05/08/2021 Category: Sales
Great Service and Excellent Sales Staff
This place is best in AZ

VW
Vicki W.
Grandin, ND
04/28/2021 Category: Sales
Only issue was price of trade in
Jack was great to work with and made the buying process easy

R

TD
Teresa D.
Phoenix, AZ
03/14/2021 Category: Sales
Genesis SUV is above all others
Truly did not want to like it. Test drove everything else. Even waited to drive the MDX before deciding. We absolutely made the right choice with Genesis.

GF
Gregory F.
Chandler, AZ
03/03/2021 Category: Sales
Great experience - great car!
We had a great experience with Jimmy Lambert and pretty much everyone at the dealership. We just went in to look and walked out with a GV80! I know people are in sales but I liked that we didn't feel they were pushy and slick. Jimmy really seemed to want to help us get what we wanted. Very happy and one of the best car purchase experiences I had.

Joseph M.
01/22/2021 Category: Sales
Professional
Staff and sales personnel very helpful and accommodating. Made one feel comfortable with no pressure.

Jason R.
Sahuarita, AZ
01/20/2021
G80
Once I got greeted by a sales professional he did an awesome job showing me the vehicles I wanted to look at. I made my decision, sat down and all went smooth from beginning to end. Dean did an awesome job and would definitely deal with him again.

Jason R.
Sahuarita, AZ
01/19/2021 Category: Sales
G80
Once I arrived at Earnhardt Genesis no one approached me. After about 6 min a salesman approached me and pointed me in the right direction of what I wanted to look and and walked away. I had to go inside and ask for a salesperson. After a few minutes one came and all went smooth after that....
RON W S. from Earnhardt Genesis Of Gilbert responded on 01/20/2021

Jason,

Thank you again for your business. We are always open to way's to improve and create a customer experience that is second to none.

We appreciate, that you are willing to take the time to re-score the survey for your Sales Professional Deal and for Genesis of Gilbert.

Please let us know if you need anything in the future,

Ron Swift
Genesis of Gilbert

Concrete W.
01/11/2021 Category: Sales
Friendly, not pushy. Very accommodating
The salesman was very friendly and informative, but not pushy. The general manager was very kind and attentive to our needs. We love our new car and would highly recommend the Genesis car and the dealership to our friends.

Ken M.
01/10/2021
I felt completely satisfied
Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable.

Kenneth M.
01/09/2021 Category: Sales
Good experience
All around good experience.
RON W S. from Earnhardt Genesis Of Gilbert responded on 01/10/2021

Thank you again for your business and taking time to re-score the survey for your Sales Specialist and Genesis of Gilbert.
Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

Ron Swift

Michael D.
01/03/2021
Fraud, bribery, lying, unethical business practices
David, in response to your message below and your email to me on December 21, 2020, at 3:19 pm, I emailed you back on December 23, 2020, at 10:12 am, to outline my position that you should refund the amount you overcharged me in violation of the Arizona Consumer Fraud Act (A.R.S Section 44-1521 et seq.). Since you have not responded to my December 23rd email, I assume you are not intending to respond.

On Monday, January 11, 2021, I will be filing a Civil Complaint & Summons with the Pima County Justice Court alleging consumer fraud, attempted bribery, and intentionally misleading me by lying. I will be asking for direct damages of $5,390 plus filing fees, plus attorney costs (if any). I will also be asking the Court, in its wisdom, that if punitive damages are warranted, any punitive damages proceeds be directed to charity. Further, I will be filing a Consumer Fraud Complaint with the Arizona Office of the Attorney General with identical allegations.

I promise you I do not want to do any of this. I am sure you would like to avoid all the hassle of dealing with the Arizona Courts and OIG. In addition, if you and I have attorneys involved, it's going to be expensive, probably much more expensive than what I am asking for to make this all go away. Neither of us wants or needs this aggravation in this wonderful new year.

However, your dealership has done me wrong. I don't know how you or Tom sleep at night or how you justify your business practices or your lying to customers. I further don't understand how you would stoop so low as to offer a bribe to influence a customer Review Star Rating.

You probably want me to simply go away. I will be delighted to do so if you will refund me the amount you overcharged me by committing fraud in the inducement.

You can ignore this review and refund request, and we can both look forward to the Judge, and the Office of Attorney General, sorting it all out.

Michael D.
12/18/2020 Category: Sales
This dealership sucks
Will never be back
DAVID M., Sales Manager from Earnhardt Genesis Of Gilbert responded on 12/21/2020

Michael,
Thank you for taking the time to speak with Dean today and for providing your feedback.  We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you out.

Regards,