Earnhardt Genesis Of Gilbert

Sheri S.
11/24/2020 Category: Sales
The BEST car buying process for the BEST vehicle!
I recently purchased my car from Genesis Gilbert. I worked with Jay Schaefer who is absolutely amazing! The car buying process was the best experience hands down. The process went so smooth and efficient, its a challenge for me not to rave about this group of people - Jay (sales), Tom (GM) & Bobby (Finance). Thank you so much!!! They were helpful and thorough in this process. Anyone who is looking to purchase a vehicle, I would highly suggest that you visit Genesis Gilbert

Joseph F.
Casa Grande, AZ
10/25/2020 Category: Sales
New car
Good salesman and finance person

Donyea M.
10/08/2020 Category: Sales
Staff works very hard to make everyone feel valued.

KZ
Kim Z.
09/22/2020 Category: Sales
Love my new Genesis!!
Everyone is so friendly, honest & easy to work with. Very happy!

T
T.
Tempe, AZ
09/09/2020 Category: Sales
Solid information from a solid sales force.
Every question was answered without sales pressure. The car sells itself but Ken, our sales associate, was very available and able to give us the information we needed to get the car the was the perfect fit for us.

MK
Mark K.
07/11/2020 Category: Sales
Contract Clarification
They cleared up my confusion on sales contract costs very quickly.

Richard C.
05/18/2020 Category: Sales
Great Dealership!!’
I’ve purchased 2 vehicles from a Rusty and will continue to go back to him in the future!

Tracy S.
04/29/2020 Category: Sales
Very professional but like Vegas, the house always wins
Friendly and very professional staff. They were courteous and knowledgeable and had experts on certain models. I did pick up my car on a weekend and the detail on the car was bad. I was told the weekend crew prepped it for delivery and not the "regular" guy. A follow up visit has been requested to have them fully detail the wheels and the special trim.

LA

Edward H.
2020 Genesis G80
03/06/2020 Category: Sales
Terrific experience
Great experience and follow up was clear.

LT

EK
Elizabeth K.
12/28/2019 Category: Sales
Nice selection of cars
There was a nice selection of cars and we were able to narrow it down the one we wanted with the help of the salesman. However, during the process, at times it seemed that the we were left waiting for unusually long amounts of time in the showroom while the salesman went to assist other customers. Additionally, we bought a Genesis G70 and after two weeks of owning it, we still cannot use the phone app. No one at the dealership could get it working and now the issue is with Genesis and we still don't know when the issue will be resolved.

BA
Bryan A.
2019 Genesis G80
12/28/2019 Category: Sales
Excellent Customer Service
The Earnhardt Genesis of Gilbert high level of customer service is experienced in every part of the auto buying experience. I would recommend them to anyone!

PJ
Peter J.
2019 Genesis G70
12/04/2019 Category: Sales
Simply painless lease experience!
I've been leasing cars since 1976 and this was by far the easiest most pain-free transaction I have ever had. I leased my G70 here because of the great experience my wife had with her Veloster lease. So, not just a one-off experience. I'll be a customer for a long while...

ST
Steven T.
2019 Genesis G90
09/27/2019 Category: Sales
Buy your new Genesis @ Earnhardt Genesis!
We recently traded in our 2014 Equus on the new 2019 G90. Having 3 years of experience with the dealership, we knew that Earnhardt Genesis was the dealership we wanted to buy from. The facility is extremely organized and clean, our salesperson (Cole) was very knowledgeable & accomodating, and the financial process was simple. We love our new Genesis G90!