Overall Rating 4.8305066/5Overall Rating 4.8305066/5Overall Rating 4.8305066/5Overall Rating 4.8305066/5rating 4.8305066
Overall Rating 2.13559/5Overall Rating 2.13559/5rating 2.13559rating 2.13559rating 2.13559

01/21/2019 Category: Service
On time service and experienced staff.
Hard to beat.

Joanne B.
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Once again, I received excellent service. My questions were answered and plans for future visit reviewed.

GB
Gerald B.
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Courteous personnel, knowledgeable
Delay of notifying me that defective sensor arrived for replacement.

Fast and easy
Always fast, and easy to deal with

Fountain Hills, AZ
Rude Service Advisor
I would recommend this business; but, not recommend Service Advisor, Ricardo Garcia. If I need help with service, Ricardo did not need to be rude to me because the he has personal problems.

On Wednesday, January 16, 2019, I went to Earnhardt Hyundai for Service at 8445 E Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd in Scottsdale, Arizona for an oil change and regarding an issue with my front bumper on my 2017 Hyundai Elantra Limited. Since I have purchased my Elantra, the Lower Front Bumper Lip Assembly has been falling off. When I would bring the issue to my Service Advisor, Ricardo Garcia over a number of service visits, Ricardo would push it back into place. However, the Lower Front Bumper Lip Assembly continued to fall off and drag on the ground. During my last visit on Wednesday, January 16, 2019, I asked Ricardo if he can get the part for the bumper replaced or secure it somehow. Ricardo became rude and snappy with me by falsely accusing me of going over a parking bumper and told me, "JUST TAKE IT OFF, NO ONE WILL NOTICE!" I did not want to argue with Ricardo and had the Lower Front Bumper Lip Assembly taken off and put in my trunk. I feel that Ricardo did not want to deal with the issue.

On Friday, January 18, 2019, I went back to the Hyundai Service Department mentioned earlier to talk to Ricardo again. I was told that Ricardo had the day off and I spoke with Michael Southern the Service Director. I told Michael the issue I had with Ricardo and Michael said that he would have a brand new Lower Front Bumper Lip Assembly replaced at no charge during my next appointment on Friday, January 25, 2019. Michael told me that Ricardo had problems with a girlfriend and Ricardo usually does not act poorly. I let Michael know that Ricardo should not bring his personal problems to work. Michael Southern apologized for Ricardo and I left the service department.

Sincerely,
Regis Ross
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 01/21/2019

Regis,

We are sorry this was not your best visit to our store.  There were some misunderstandings both when you worked with Ricardo and when you and I reviewed your concerns.

We are sorry you did not accept our goodwill gesture to replace your chin spoiler.  We will provide you with a referal to another Hyundai dealer for future concerns.

Julie L.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
Fast and Friendly Service
Received great service around my schedule. Service guys were very friendly and straightforward. No pressure, just honest feedback. I will definitely be back for any of my service issues.

PL
Philip L.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 01/19/2019

Thank you for the great review and recommendaion.

We are happy to be your dealer and we look forward to seeing you again next visit.

Best service in town.
Always courteous and respectful. Great work.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 01/19/2019

Thank you for the awesome review.

We are happy to be your Hyundai dealer and we look forward to seeing you again next visit.

TT
Ted T.
Great Service !!
Ben Girard is always helpful and courteous and enjoy dealing with him for my car service needs. Also enjoy the free breakfast that is offered while you wait!
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 01/19/2019

Thank you for the great review here and on Google+ and thank you for the recommendation for Ben Girard your advisor.

We are very happy to be your dealer and we look forward to being here for you for all the years and miles ahead (breakfast on us).

RD
Ryan D.
Gilbert, AZ
Great routine service
This was my first time taking my car here for service. Norm took great care of me, fully explained what my service entailed, informed me of a recall, and provided transpiration to my job.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 01/19/2019

Thank you for the great review and recommendation for Norm Rosen your advisor.

We are happy to be your dealer and we look forward to serving you again.

LV
Lee V.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
Service Manager , Mike Southern and Service Advisor Ricardo Garcia
Whenever I am in Earnhardt Hyundai Northern Scottsdale -- and if he sees me-- Mike Southern , Service Manager ,always takes the time to
drop by and ask how i am and if everything is going well . That`s a comfortable customer feeling !!
Service Advisor Ricardo Garcia of Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale , makes me feel as if he is my personal service advisor even if my concern is a simple oil change or something more troublesome . I trust him and rely on his efforts that both of our Sonata`s will be repaired properly and at a reasonable cost .
Lee Vinyard
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 01/19/2019

Thank you Lee for the great review and recommendation.

It is always nice to hear from our multiple Hyundai owners.  It is totally our pleasure to be your dealer and we look forward to being here for you for all the years, miles, and Hyundais to come.

Thank you for choosing us.

TO
Tom O.
Phoenix, AZ
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Took care of things without hassle
Relaxed environment, nice amenities. No hassle repairs under warranty where sometimes that can be an issue at other dealerships
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 01/19/2019

Thank you for the great review and recommendation.

We are very happy to be your Genesis dealer and we look forward to being here for you for all the years and miles ahead.

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for the excellent review.

We are happy to be your Hyundai dealer and we look forward to being here for you for all the years and miles ahead.

RK
Randy K.
Phoenix, AZ
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
My thoughts
Great service, staff and great car!!!
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review and recommendation.

We are happy to be your Plug-in Hybrid dealer and we look forward to serving you again.

Mesa, AZ
Great team
Everyone was nice and helpful and the service was wuick
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for the great review.

We are happy to be your Hyundai dealer and we look forward to serving you again next visit.

Colleen W.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
My service advisor Ben always makes sure I get my car taken care of in a timely manner! Thanks Ben! You're the best!
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for the awesome review and recommendation for Ben Girard your advisor.

We are very happy to be your Hyundai dealer and we look forward to serving you for all the years and miles ahead.

DZ
Daniel Z.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
One Complaint
The people that transport the vehicle to and from the service bay must have shorter than average legs. The seat is often moved well forward and, if I do not notice, I try to get in the car, but am unable to without moving the seat back. It would be nice if all Hyundai vehicles, or at least those above the base model, had presets for the driver's seat.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 01/17/2019

Presets for seats on all above-base Hyundai models - that is a great suggestion.

We do make efforts to leave seats exactly as we found them, but sometimes to make sure our porters, technicians, and wash bay teams can operate vehicles safely seats will be moved.  We do appreciate your understanding and know that whenever feasible we do endeavor to leave all customer settings as we found them.

KK
Kelvin K.
Mesa, AZ
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Good service. Nice waiting area
Good service. Nice waiting area.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review.

We are happy to be your Hyundai dealer and we look forward to serving you again.

Jenny D.
Cave Creek, AZ
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Customer service
My service advisor Ben is amazing guy A+ With customer service
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for the awesome review and recommendation for Ben Girard your advisor.

We are happy to be your Genesis dealer and we look forward to being here for you for all the years and miles ahead.

JE
James E.
Fountain Hills, AZ
Engines
I would like know if you have correced the problems you have with your motors. I have had recalls on my 2012 & 2015 cars. How many years does it take to correct a serious problem like engine failure ??????????.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for the 5-star review for our dealership.

We have passed your concerns along to Hyundai.  With America's best warranty you know Hyundai will stand behind their vehicles and although these campaigns were countermeasures to address concerns you had not experienced, it is important to them that everything is done to ensure your ownership experience is great.

We are happy to be your dealer for both your Hyundais and we look forward to being here for you for all the years, miles, and Hyundais to come.