Overall Rating 4.8360631/5Overall Rating 4.8360631/5Overall Rating 4.8360631/5Overall Rating 4.8360631/5rating 4.8360631
Overall Rating 2.11475/5Overall Rating 2.11475/5rating 2.11475rating 2.11475rating 2.11475

LC
Lisa C.
LOVE THIS PLACE!
Absolutely first class dealership and service! I can't say enough great things about this dealership!!

Well we love you too!

Many years, many Hyundais, it has been our absolute pleasure to be your Hyundai dealer.  Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to being here for you for all the years, miles, and Hyundais to come.

03/18/2019 Category: Service
Service people friendly & helful.
Was pleased with our Service Mgr working with me to make our schedule work out for work needed to get done. We have a pretty tight calendar. Comfortable place to sit & relax while work gets done. Wish their pricing was more competitive with others around for same though.

Thank you for the great review and recommendation.

We are happy to be your Hyundai dealer and we look forward to serving you again next visit.

Carol B.
Fast, friendly service
Earnhardt Hyundai was a great place to purchase a vehicle and it is equally excellent at servicing our vehicle. The service people are pleasant and helpful and my vehicle service was performed quickly while I waited.

Thank you for the great review and recommendation.

We are happy to be your Hyundai dealer and we look forward to seeing you again next visit.

Julian L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/17/2019 Category: Service
My service coordinator Ben Girard completed the service I asked for in a timely manner and also handled the computer update at the same time. My car came out a lot cleaner than when I brought it in for service. We also discussed what will have to be done on the next service appointment.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review and recommendation for Ben Girard your advisor.

JO
James O.
Professional service
My service writer was professional and knowledgable. Kept me informed
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for the great review and recommendation for Norm Rosen your advisor.

NS
Nicholas S.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
03/16/2019 Category: Service
The service advisor Ben was very nice and friendly in setting an appointment that fit my schedule and made sure everything was done the right way in a timely manner.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for the great review and recommendation for Ben Girard your advisor.

We are happy to be your Veloster dealer and we look forward to seeing you again next visit.

Ronald B.
service mangers
great service

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Kept their word
This dealership promised a free oil change on the first visit after purchase and they kept their word. I didn't get any other service like many other dealerships do like a tire rotation or car wash or complete inspection but I did get the oil change.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 03/16/2019

Thank you for the positive review and recommendation.

We are happy to be your dealership.  To clarify though, we did perform a multipoint inspection while your new Santa Fe was here and we have sent the results of that inspection along for your records.

We happily include a wash with every visit, perhaps it was the weather, or a conflict with timing, but we cartainly will offer a rain check for this visit and know in the future we are pleased to wash your Santa Fe whenever you are in for service.

Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to seeing you again next visit.

KK
Karin K.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Ben Grandan Is Awesome. Excellent service
Ben Grandan Is Awesome. I spilled in my car right before coming into my appt.
and he got a rag and cleaner and helped me clean it all up.
He went above and beyond to help me.
Excellent service.
I really appreciated the kindness.
Thank You!
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 03/16/2019

Thank you for the awesome review and recommendation for ben yor advisor.

CF
Christine F.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Norm did a great job of handling my Santa Fe service
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 03/16/2019

Thank you for the great review and recommendation for Norm Rosen your advisor.

We are happy to be your Hyundai dealer and we look forward to serving you again.

Joseph H.
2013 Hyundai Azera
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Top notch from start to finish. Everyone was professional and exactly 1 hour like they said.

Thank you Joseph.

When you're here, you're family!  We are happy to be your dealership and we look forward to being here for you for all the years, miles, and Hyundais to come.

Glendale, AZ
2015 Hyundai Genesis
!!!
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 03/16/2019

Thank you for the 5-star review.

Fountain Hills, AZ
2016 Hyundai Azera
Excellent - Friendly - Professional
This is my 3rd vehicle purchased from here and I always get service done here too! They are fast, efficient and attentive! They always provide professional friendly service!
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for your loyalty and sharing your experience with others.

We are happy to be your dealer and we look forward to being here for you for all the years, miles, and Hyundais to come.

Excellent service!
This dealership continues to offer and deliver outstanding service to its customers. My service advisor, Ricardo Garcia got my car back to me within a few hours and the cost ended up being just under the anticipated number. Fast service and at a reasonable cost with no nonsense in between!
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for the excellent review and recommendation for Ricardo Garcia your advisor.

GA
George A.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and knowledgable service folks.
I like your dealership. Christina, the receptionist was very helpful and checked with me several times to make sure I was not forgotten in my waiting for James.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review and recognition for our team.

We have been happy to be your Hyundai dealer for multiple cars now and we look forward to serving you for all many more years and miles to come.

MV
Mike V.
Cave Creek, AZ
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Clean and bright
Friendly staff great waiting area with good snacks
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for the great review.

We are happy to be your Hyundai dealer and we look forward to serving you for all the years and miles ahead.

Robert S.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
Great Again
Stopped by unannounced. Treated exceptionally well by Ricardo. Battery was very weak. New battery installed promptly and car washed. Very satisfied.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review and recommendation.

Batteries always seem to fail at the worst times, we're glad we were able to get this one before it left you stranded.  It has beem our absolute pleasure to be your Veracruz dealer and we look forward to being here for you for all the years, miles (and Hyundais) to come.

Richard S.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
We are taken care of promptly. The entire staff is friendly and helpful. The service dept. knows how to service an auto perfectly. The sales dept. explains costs clearly .
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for the excellent review and facebook post.

Karen B.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
great service
Richard was very personable and got the job done in a fast and efficient way.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for the great review and recommendation for Richard Ellis your advisor.

RK
Ronald K.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Always meet or exceed my expectations
Always meet or exceed my expectations
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for the 5-star review.