Overall Rating 4.7916644/5Overall Rating 4.7916644/5Overall Rating 4.7916644/5Overall Rating 4.7916644/5rating 4.7916644
Overall Rating 2.1875/5Overall Rating 2.1875/5rating 2.1875rating 2.1875rating 2.1875

Janis W.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/15/2018 Category: Service
TONY AND MATT
Spectacular service.

Ryan W.
Paradise Valley, AZ
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Brought my car in with a dead battery and they had me in and out in no time. Very friendly staff as well.

BC
Betty C.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
1st servicing
Had to wait in line and they didn't know I had arranged for the oil changes when I purchased the vehicle. Yet they did wash it for me and the wait wasn't long. They had coffee and snacks. I will continue to use their service.

Jackie C.
Fountain Hills, AZ
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Best Service Team
In the past, I have usually avoided dealerships for service on my cars. But the team at Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale is far and above the best I’ve ever had experience with. Can’t recommend them enough!!

Mark D.
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent Customer Service
By far the best customer service in the valley, everyone cares about safety and satisfaction.

Arthur S.
Service visit
All went smoothly.

RA
Richard A.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
They care.
Everytime I bring my car here, they always treat me great. Even when I purchased my 2013 vehicle new here, I didn't feel pushed.

Daniel L.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is very caring and willing to help
I knew this was the right place when I brought my 2008 azera in there because of you guy it helped me get my new car!

Donald C.
Don’s Review
Norm was courteous and personable

TH
Tom H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Steller
Everything but one issue went well: the tires were rotated, however, I do not know if they were balanced after the rotation as the statement did not indicate that it had been done. Once I left and was headed down the freeway, the front began to vibrate at 75 miles an hour. I knew the tires were out of balance. Not wanting to return the next day, I went to Discount Tire and after $40.00 all is well. Recommendation: when tires are rotated, balancing should be part of the process; if not, it should be stated and/or discussed when the car is dropped off. EVERYTHNG else was PERFECT. Thanks

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Perfect Place to Have Car Serviced
Have been taking my 2009 Santa Fe here for service for seven years. I have always been satisfied with the courtesy of the service personnel and the quality of the work performed.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for the wonderful review and your loyalty over the years.

We are happy to be your dealer and we look forward to being here for you for all the years and miles ahead.

Angela S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Honest
Great staff from sales to service
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for the great review.

We are happy to be your Hyundai dealer for sales and service and we look forward to being here for you for all the years, miles, and Hyundais to come.

SP
Samuel P.
Another successful trip to Earnhardt
As always Norm Rosen did a fantastic job getting me in onTime and out as promised. The service got done plus a recall issue and my Tucson got washed to boot. Thanks to Norm and the entire Earnhardt team. I know it takes a collaborative effort to get the job done and the Earnhardt team does it right. Did I mention the coffee and breakfast snacks I had while I was waiting?
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for the amazing review and recommendation for Norm Rosen and the rest of our team.

We are very happy to be your Hyundai dealer and we look forward to serving you again next visit.

Fountain Hills, AZ
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
service
they were on task and my car was done in an hour.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for the 5-star review.

We are happy to be your Hyundai dealer and we look forward to seeing you again next visit.

JN
Jerald N.
Sedona, AZ
2016 Hyundai Genesis
communication
Great communication about all aspects of the service and future service
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for the wonderful review.

We are happy to be your Hyundai dealer and we look forward to serving you for many more years and miles to come.

GM
Gerard M.
Cave Creek, AZ
Great service from Norm
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for the 5-star review and recommendation for Norm Rosen your advisor.

We are happy to be your Hyundai dealer and we look forward to serving you again.

Donald B.
Friendly and Knowledgeable Staff
A special place, ever time we need service, Michael Southern and his staff always take care of our needs in a friendly and professional manner. Special thanks to Ricardo Garcia for going above and beyond to get my car back without any long delays.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for the wonderful review.

We know we have some strong competition from your Naperville dealer, but when you're here, we're here for you and we'll help out whenever we can.

Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to seeing you again next visit.

AG
Alexis G.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Easy wait, quick service
I always like to wait for my vehicle rather than leave and come back for it. Their lounge area is comfy and the wifi is fast. I get to finish my work but also get to snack on some fruit or popcorn. Ben and Ricardo are two of the best service techs- they keep in informed, always transparent and I feel very confident when I leave.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you Alexis for the wonderful review and Tweet!

It is completely our pleasure to be your Hyundai dealer and we look forward to being here for you for all the years and miles ahead.

MA
Maarten A.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Best 30,000 service
Thank you to Ricardo in Service. He is personable, fast, and explains what they found with the car.
Definitely recommend him & Hyundai!
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for the fantastic review and recommendation for Ricardo Garica your advisor.

07/10/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Hyundai stands behind their cars!!!
Very grateful for such great customer service.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for the great review.