Overall Rating 4.8076898/5Overall Rating 4.8076898/5Overall Rating 4.8076898/5Overall Rating 4.8076898/5rating 4.8076898
Overall Rating 2.17308/5Overall Rating 2.17308/5rating 2.17308rating 2.17308rating 2.17308

DJ
Debbie J.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Honesty is the Best policy
Honesty is the Best policy

Glendale, AZ
Employees
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for the awesome review.

We are very happy to be your dealership and we look forward to seeing you again next visit.

HW
Hiram W.
Tempe, AZ
Great dealership
Staff are friendly and service is excellent. They are willing to go above and beyond for customers. I bought my Santa Fe Sports SUV here and also receive services here because I trust them.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for the wonderful review.

It means a lot to us that you came from Tempe to purchase your Santa Fe and that you continue to come from Tempe to service your Santa Fe.

We are very happy to be your dealership and we look forward to being here for you for all the years and miles ahead.

TH
Thomas H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/24/2018 Category: Service
In and out in less than an hour
Fast service for a routine oil change at a reasonable price.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 09/24/2018

So many years so many Hyundais.

We are very happy to be your whole family's dealership and we look forward to being here for you for all the miles ahead.

Had better service elsewhere
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for the feedback.

Of course we would like to say impossible, we have the best service anywhere.  Still, we'd love to hear more from you about your visit and how we could have served you better.

Melvin S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Everyone wants to please you
I have brought in car to fix a problem with driver Side seat belt The problem still exists, The seat belt was replaced twice so far, I believe it is a sensor proble. The check your seatbelt caution keeps beeping and figure in seatbelt appears on dashboard. I am very frustrated with this problem

Melvin,

Thank you for the feedback, Norm will be in touch to help coordinate reinspecting the vehicle for you.

KG
Karen G.
Cave Creek, AZ
09/22/2018 Category: Service
As usual I was pleased with my service of my Elantra. Norm was courteous and took care of business. Got my oil changed and some recalls fixed and my door lock fixed. They always go above and beyond making the customer happy!
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for the great review and recommendation for Norm Rosen your advisor.

We are happy to be your dealership and we look forward to serving you for many more years and miles to come.

Samantha B.
Chandler, AZ
Always great service
Been coming here 3 years and won't go anywhere else.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for the wonderful review.

We are happy to be your Hyundai dealer and we look forward to being here for you for all the years and miles to come.

Julian L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Excellent Customer Service provided by the service personnel
Ben Girard does a great job, greets me (by name) as I enter explains what service is going to be done, whats recommended and always asking if there is anything else I might have questions or concerns about with my vehicle besides the service I'm in for. My car is serviced promptly and washed. The customer service I receive is the reason I come back for service at Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 09/24/2018

What a wonderful review, thank you so much.

We are glad that Ben has provided you with excellent service and we look forward to serving you for all the years and miles ahead.

Louise S.
The Best Service
Ben Girard is the best along with the rest of
Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale employees !!!!
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for the great review and recommendation for your advisor Ben Girard.

We are happy to be your Hyundai dealer and we look forward to seeing you again next visit.

Monica R.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Friendly. Go above and beyond...
Thank you for caring.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you Monica for the great review and recommendation.

We are happy to be your Hyundai dealer and we look forward to serving you again next visit.

Barbara M.
Surprise, AZ
Service department
As always Ben Girrard provides excellent service! He is very thorough and has taken care of my cars since I bought it. He keeps all service on my car up to date.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for the excellent review and recommendation for Ben Girard your advisor.

We are happy to be your dealer and we look forward to serving you for many more years and miles to come.

Matthew C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Matt Crnkovich
Prompt efficient service.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for the awesome review.

We are happy to be your Hyundai dealer and we look forward to serving you again.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent customer service
The service department was ready when I arrived and finished the maintenance on time. I am completely satisfied with the quality of the work and the excellent customer service I received.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for the amazing review!

We are so very happy to be your Hyundai dealer and we look forward to serving you for all the years and miles to come.

Joyce H.
My Review
Service and Service writer were excellent.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for the excellent review and recommendation for Mike Saccheri  your advisor.

We are happy to be your Hyundai dealer and we look forward to serving you for many more years and miles to come.

John C.
Great friendly service!
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for the great review.

DA
David A.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Our Service Consultant, Ben Girard, always does an excellent job of seeing that our 2015 Genesis is serviced properly and ready for our next road trip.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for the great review and recommendation for Ben Girard your advisor.

We are happy to be your Genesis dealer and we look forward to serving you again.

Mike S.
Good Customer Service
Friendly, courteous and helpful staff. Pleased with overall service.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for the positive review.

We are happy to be your dealership and we look forward to serving you again.

CD
Carol D.
Cave Creek, AZ
EXCEPTIONAL DEALERSHIP
I have purchased 2 Hyundai's from Earnhardt over the past several years and will definitely buy from them again when the time comes for a new car. Their people are pleasant, not pushy and their maintenance department is quick & efficient.
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for the amazing review.

We are very happy to be your dealership for sales and service and we look forward to being here for you for all the years, miles, and Hyundais to come.

WS
Wendy S.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Norm is great
Norm is the reason I come back to North Scottsdale. Even though I don't work in the area, and there is another dealership closer to my house- I venture to North Scottsdale due to Norm.
Thanks
MICHAEL S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for the awesome review and Facebook post for Norm Rosen your advisor.

Many years, multiple Hyundais, it has been our pleasure to be your dealership and we look forward to being here for you for all the miles ahead.

On behalf of us all, thank you for choosing Norm and us for your service.