Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

SR

JOSE P.
Kenmore, WA
07/30/2021 Category: Sales
Great customer service!
Patiently worked with me!
They offered me different options, reasonable trade-in value and now I’m driving a brand new car!

GB
GREG B.
Redmond, WA
Subaru Legacy Wagon
They listen to me
Josie and Jeff are great. They both go out of their way to take excellent care of a long time customer. They don’t take me for granted,

AL
ANTONINA L.
Fast and Exceptional Service
Really loved my experience here.

Kirkland, WA
Quick and Communicative
I've continued to take my Subaru here for routine service and have always felt like well taken care of.

Woodinville, WA
Subaru Baja
takes care of customers
knowledgeable and fair priced

JOHN F.
Sultan, WA
07/29/2021 Category: Service
Fast service to get you back on the road
From checking in, to renting a car, to text updates; each person was cheerful, speedy, and ready with an answer to all my questions. Thank you, Josie for your cheerful attitude.

Langley, WA
My visit at Eastside Subaru
Today I am very thankful to Toby Gabriel for helping with servicing my car although I did not have an appointment.

Henderson, NV
Best Dealership
This is the best car dealership I've ever been to in my life. Their customer service is exceptional. A new addition is a video they take of your car to show you everything they have checked. I can't think of any way that they could improve on their service.

OJ
ORLAY J.
Kenmore, WA
Tony was great
It took forever to change the oil, but I got work done and Tony kept me updated on where we were. Work area was excellent and everyone friendly.

PM
PAT M.
Redmond, WA
Check up and Recall
Very friendly and time efficient

KH
KENNETH H.
Renton, WA
Subaru Legacy
07/28/2021 Category: Sales
They're not "Sharks"
I made an appointment, and arrived with a car in mind. I took a look at the car first, went inside and met with Chris. Immediately went back out to look at the car further. Got a test drive, came back, hammered out the details, did the paperwork, drove it home. One very satisfied customer.

PE
PAMELA E.
Sammamish, WA
07/28/2021 Category: Service
Very friendly and helpful. Prompt service.
I did express service for oil and filter change. They got me right in and also rotated my tires. Everyone was very friendly and I was helped right away.

EC
EMILY C.
Issaquah, WA
Amazing Customer Service
Vita is great to work with! She reached out to me prior to my appointment as there was a challenge with that day, she was able to give me a few options and ultimately we rescheduled. She walked through my service prior to the technicians and always has my best interest at heart. Vita is very friendly, efficient and has amazing customer service.

LH
LILLIAN H.
Edmonds, WA
Very professional yet friendly
Very clean waiting room, nice to be able to use the internet. Vita took care of helping me to take care of a problem were having with our car seats. I also had a chance to met Big Nick who on a previous phone call had been very helpful on a previous phone call. I liked the video they sent to as the work was being done on our Subaru.