Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

DANIEL G.
Brier, WA
Subaru Crosstrek
02/26/2020 Category: Service
The Four Seasons of Car Dealerships
Customer service is done well here. I do not get a headache or anxiety about visiting this place, because everything is done efficiently for the ease of the driver. Makes all the difference that I do not have to worry about anything. Well done.

DQ
DAVID Q.
Seattle, WA
02/26/2020 Category: Sales
Honest and Fair
I recently bought a Certified Used Outback from Eastside. This was a straightforward and stress free process. Greg was the sales associate and Brandyn the sales manager. I’d found the car on Carfax and emailed an inquiry. I asked for a decent price and the cost of an extended warranty. They emailed right back with the numbers. Greg was kind, considerate and as helpful as I needed. No high pressure and sales pitches. There were other comparable vehicles around and I looked and drove a couple, but these guys made the process fair and honest. I’d definitely recommend them.
Renee D., Customer Relations from Eastside Subaru responded on 02/26/2020

Hi David! Thank you for your 5 star review and wonderful recommendation! We are so happy to hear how straightforward and stress free your purchase experience with us was.

You will be receiving another survey soon. Please take the time to respond as it is a direct reflection on your sales rep and overall purchase experience through our dealership. (You didn't hear this from me though!)

We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Have a wonderful day!

DK
DON K.
Kirkland, WA
Subaru Impreza Wagon
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Met right away. Given good info. Good chat.
Renee D., Customer Relations from Eastside Subaru responded on 02/26/2020

Hi Don! Thank you for taking the time to rate us! We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing Eastside Subaru!

KAREN B.
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Awesome staff and dealership!
This is one of the best dealership and service center I have been to. Staff is very nice and courteous. The facility is very clean and have very nice area to sit. They even have a small play area with multiple toys and books for the kids. It took more than 1.5hr to get service done as they were busy but there was no issue to keep my kid(and myself) entertained there. They have a small snack area with a coffee vending machine too. Overall this place and its management deserve all the praise for keeping everything so well. Even luxury car dealership has failed to provide this experience. I will also like to give a special mention to Gulnaza with sales staff who is very kind and friendly and helped us buy our car there.
Renee D., Customer Relations from Eastside Subaru responded on 02/26/2020

Hi Karen! Thank you so much for your 5 star review and very thoughtful comments. We love hearing how happy you are when you are here getting your car serviced.

You may receive another survey from Subaru in the near future. Please take the time to respond as it is a direct reflection on your service advisor and how they are viewed by Subaru.

Woodinville, WA
Great Service. Again.
great service all around from check in to the loaner vehicle.
Renee D., Customer Relations from Eastside Subaru responded on 02/26/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review! We love hearing how you feel about your service with us each time!

DAVID L.
Snohomish, WA
Good stuff
Great job
Renee D., Customer Relations from Eastside Subaru responded on 02/26/2020

Hi David! Thank you for taking the time to rate us! We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing Eastside Subaru!

LJ
LARRY J.
Express lube
Tony tool good care of my question and got my car in and out in a hurry.
Renee D., Customer Relations from Eastside Subaru responded on 02/26/2020

Hi Larry! Thank you for your 5 star review! We are happy to hear how well Tony took care of you!

Subaru Baja (Natl)
Customer Service
Appreciate the customer care I receive from Jake. Takes time to explain and listen to his customers bringing in cars for service. I think he goes the extra mile which is much appreciated as I am 75 years old.
Renee D., Customer Relations from Eastside Subaru responded on 02/25/2020

Thank you for your great review and wonderful comments about our service advisor, Jake. We are so happy to hear how he goes the extra mile for you.

MONROE, WA
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Great service as always !!
I'm happy as always with the way things were handled.
Renee D., Customer Relations from Eastside Subaru responded on 02/25/2020

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear that your service with us is always great!

Subaru Crosstrek

JEFF R.
Snohomish, WA
Quick Service Oil Change
Easy check-in, service was completed in less than an hour, friendly staff
Renee D., Customer Relations from Eastside Subaru responded on 02/24/2020

Hi Jeff! Thank you for your 5 star review! We are committed to making sure our customers come first and look forward to seeing you again soon!

WD
WERNER D.
Subaru Legacy
02/24/2020 Category: Sales
Accurate price and good discount
After test driving the Subaru Legacy, Toyota Corolla and Honda Civic, all great cars, my wife and I decided on the Legacy.
It only cost a little more than the Corolla and Civic, yet has all wheel drive and a more powerful engine.
Renee D., Customer Relations from Eastside Subaru responded on 02/24/2020

Hi Werner! Thank you for your 5 star review! We are very happy to hear that you decided on the Subaru Legacy. We know you made an excellent choice!

You will be receiving a factory survey soon. Please take the time to respond as your comments are a direct reflection on your sales rep and overall purchase experience (You didn't hear this from me though!)

Have a wonderful day and thank you for choosing Eastside Subaru!

EM
EVAN M.
Seattle, WA
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Efficient, personable, responsive, and meaningful service
The staff of Eastside Subaru of Kirkland seeks personable connections to match their promise of exceptional customer service all while making sure you get the most efficient and responsive service for your vehicle and Subaru lifestyle goals. I was heard, informed, and engaged as a partner throughout the whole process of my car's service.
Renee D., Customer Relations from Eastside Subaru responded on 02/24/2020

Hi Evan! Thank you for your 5 star review! We are happy to hear that your experience here at Eastside Subaru was extraordinary! We are committed to making sure our customers come first and look forward to seeing you again next time!

Subaru Ascent
They were hustling
Very good experience with the service department. They were hustling to quickly and accurately process my Subaru.
Renee D., Customer Relations from Eastside Subaru responded on 02/24/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review! We love hearing that you were happy with your service experience!

Sammamish, WA
Subaru Ascent
02/24/2020 Category: Sales
Easy transaction, and great service
I appreciated the time they took to be sure that I understood the features and functionality of the car I was buying. The process was pretty fast and easy. I would definitely buy a Subaru here again.
Renee D., Customer Relations from Eastside Subaru responded on 02/24/2020

Thank you for rating us with 5 stars! We love hearing how happy your were with your purchse experience and especially love hearing that you will be back again!