Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5
Latest Review 18 minutes ago

JACQUELINE C.
12/02/2020 Category: Service
Subaru rear coil spring recall repair
Very organized, efficient drop off for my recall, and I also appreciated the loaner car convenience. Very respectful of covid precautions, which is important to me. I also liked receiving text message updates.
Renee D., Customer Relations from Eastside Subaru responded on 12/02/2020

Hi Jacqueline! We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

CJ
CYNTHIA J.
Monroe, WA
High marks
I always have a great experience with the service department. Free WiFi, coffee/tea and purified water makes the wait very comfortable.

Hi Cynthia!

Renee D., Customer Relations from Eastside Subaru responded on 12/02/2020

Hi Cynthia! Thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! We look forward to seeing you again! Safe travels!

JONI G.
Fast friendly service
The Service staff are friendly, efficient, knowledgeable. The work is done within the time advised and done well.
Renee D., Customer Relations from Eastside Subaru responded on 12/02/2020

Hi Joni! Thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! We look forward to seeing you again! Safe travels!

TG
THOMAS G.
Everett, WA
Second Experience at Eastside Subaru with Extraordinary Customer Service
Being my second experience servicing my 2020 Subaru Forester at Eastside Subaru, I can say its 2 for 2 when it comes to receiving great customer service. Edward was the point of contact for me during this time of service and he uphelp courtesy, professionalism, and was personable at the same time. He made the process of checking in my vehicle for its oil change/tire rotation/inspection seamless with no concerns or issues. Before the car was finished, he checked on me in the waiting area to let me know that the service was near completion and went over the details of how the car presented during the inspection (air filter status, tire life, etc.). Thank you Edward for your exceptional customer service during this routine maintenance appointment. I will be sure to return to Eastside Subaru for additional service as time goes on and highly recommend this location. I know my vehicle is in safe, caring hands when at this location. Again, thank you Edward for the 5-star hospitality and Eastside Subaru for your continued exceptional experiences.
Best Always,

Thomas
Renee D., Customer Relations from Eastside Subaru responded on 12/02/2020

Hi Thomas! We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

MARY L.
Subaru Ascent
12/01/2020 Category: Service
This was our first oil change with our new Ascent. Went smooth.
Renee D., Customer Relations from Eastside Subaru responded on 12/02/2020

Hi Mary! Thanks so much! Your positive rating means a lot to us!  Have a wonderful day and thank you for choosing Eastside Subaru! We look forward to seeing you again!

Issaquah, WA
Great Service !!
Very well managed setup !!

JOSE D.
Subaru Impreza Wagon
Professional friendly service
When I arrived to drop of my car they were quick and easy gave me a loaner car. And picking up my car was just as quick and easy. The service person was friendly knowledgeable and professional. They followed up via text to inform me about issues and were prompt to respond. All around good service.
Renee D., Customer Relations from Eastside Subaru responded on 12/02/2020

Hi Jose! Thank you for your 5 star review! We are happy to hear that your experience here at Eastside Subaru was a positive one! We are committed to making sure our customers come first and look forward to seeing you again!

PM
PETER M.
Fast and sweet
Superb service / good humor
Renee D., Customer Relations from Eastside Subaru responded on 12/02/2020

Hi Peter! Thanks so much! Your positive rating means a lot to us!  Have a wonderful day and thank you for choosing Eastside Subaru! We look forward to seeing you again!

KK
KARL K.
Snohomish, WA
40k check up
The people at Eastside (Vita), was fantastic. Took great care of me and set up a follow up appointment and lined me up with a loaner to review potential issue before my warranty is up.
Renee D., Customer Relations from Eastside Subaru responded on 12/02/2020

Hi Karl! We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

KENNETH B.
Bellevue, WA
11/30/2020 Category: Sales
Got my new flashy sports car!! Thanks Heather!!
Once again HEATHER was there for me. Replacing my 5 year old forester (she sold me 5 years ago)with a flashy sporty crostreck. She is some smart and knows her “suubs” Was in for a few factory recalls. Vita was great on the intake and jeff was there too making sure every all was correct. Of coarse Bill the money man took my money with a smile. Thanks again Heather! only missed your smile under that mask.
Renee D., Customer Relations from Eastside Subaru responded on 12/01/2020

Hi Kenneth! Thank you for your 5 star review! We are so happy to hear that your experiences here at Eastside Subaru have always been positive! We are committed to making sure our customers come first and that you feel like a part of our family when you are here! We look forward to seeing you again!

11/30/2020 Category: Service
I appreciated friendliness and good humor of service rep. (Marcelo?) He was able to answer my questions or find the answers very quickly.
Renee D., Customer Relations from Eastside Subaru responded on 12/01/2020

6 Month Maintenance
Service technicians addressed issues I identified. Car was ready at promised time.

SV
SPOMENKA V.
Bellevue, WA
Leasing a car
This is our 4th time dealing with Eastside Subaru and each time we were satisfied with the service. I would specially recommend Ben Gregorian from the sales team for his professionalism, respect of the customer and ease of work with.
Renee D., Customer Relations from Eastside Subaru responded on 11/30/2020

Hi Spomenka! We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

MICHAEL S.
Subaru WRX
11/29/2020 Category: Sales
New car purchase
The entire team was very friendly and helpful during the entire process.
Renee D., Customer Relations from Eastside Subaru responded on 11/30/2020

Hi Michael! We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

JUDY A.
Kirkland, WA
11/29/2020 Category: Service
Subaru sales and new car orientation
Excellent!
Renee D., Customer Relations from Eastside Subaru responded on 11/30/2020

Hi Judy! Thanks so much! Your positive rating means a lot to us!  Have a wonderful day and thank you for choosing Eastside Subaru! We look forward to seeing you again!