DENNIS M.
YUTAN, NE
Mercedes-Benz E500
11/20/2019
Ed is a purist. Tells you your parts options and lets you decise.
Ed recommends the best parts and explains why. He finds the best parts from the manufacturers that supply the car manufacturers for a better price. His workmanship is fantastic.

11/13/2019
Wonderful!
Honest, friendly, timely and reasonably-priced service. Ed and Carol are the best.

BRUCE M.
11/12/2019
2001 Audi A6
I had some oil leakage problems that Ed solved with minimum cost. After updating the timing belt and a few other things, the car drives like a new one! I was very pleased with there courteous service and the service outcomes. I highly recommend this shop for your auto needs. Bruce M.

KH
KENNETH H.
11/06/2019
Quality of work is outstanding at a fair price.
Excellent quality at fair price. Friendly, personal service.

John C.
Jaguar XF
10/31/2019 Category: Service
John said that the place had good people, they were fast, friendly and reasonable.

STEVEN B.
Waterloo, NE
10/24/2019
Great service. Very knowledgeable about European cars
Great service. Excellent knowledge of European cars.

DV
DEAN V.
Bennington, NE
Porsche Cayman
10/22/2019
Friendly staff and good service!
I have worked with Cordel for a long time, and have found them to provide fast and friendly service at a good price!

SN
Saravana N.
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Saravana said the work was supposed to take 2 days and took 4. When it was done, it was quality work.

SN
Saravana N.
10/14/2019 Category: Service

PW
PETER W.
Mercedes-Benz GLC
09/29/2019
Great place, great people
This is the second time that I’ve had my car serviced at Ed Cordel’s and both times I’ve been highly satisfied.
These knowledgable people do a great job at a fair price and I will certainly return to them.
If you are tired of paying extortionate dealership service prices I recommend that you give Ed Cordel’s a try.

ROB H.
09/29/2019
A mechanic you can trust!
Thanks Ed for taking care of my 2010 BMW 335i. I can get the service work my car needs without spending a fortune!

RK
ROBERT K.
Porsche Boxster
09/26/2019
There Is No Substitute
I’m an ex-Porsche tech. I now own a different business though, so while I still have the knowledge, I no longer have the time to work on my Porsche. Ed is knowledgeable, does good work for a reasonable price and is just plain fun to talk with. I find myself almost hoping my car will break, just so I can go back again!

DEBBIE R.
Fremont, NE
09/26/2019
Foreign Auto Repair
They are the best Foreign Auto Repair around. Great Customer Service. They make sure your car repair is done right the first time. I took my car for a quick balance and alignment somewhere else and it wasn't right so I brought it here and he fixed what the problem was. I learned a lesson. My Audi A4 will always come here from now on. Or any foreign car in my future!

BC
BILL C.
Waterloo, NE
Jaguar XJ
09/17/2019
Gave tomatoes to Carol
She loves our tomatoes and Ed likes them also

SD
STEVE D.
09/07/2019
Best place for auto service!!!
Friendly, courteous, great service!

DIRK B.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
08/23/2019
Honest, Reliable, Affordable
Honest,Reliable,Affordable.
Ed has been servicing all our family vehicles & it goes without saying you won’t find anyone more committed to providing the absolute best service.

SD
STEVE D.
08/02/2019
Excellent service!!!!
Outrageously fair pricing and great work!!!!

SL
STEPHEN L.
Volkswagen Passat
08/01/2019
Personable and Professional Service
Fantastic, personable service. No corporate chain maintenance shop here. Quick and competent service; they go the extra mile and care about your vehicle almost as much as you do.

JIM M.
06/20/2019
Reliable and honest business.
Good people. Good service.

RK
RICH K.
Mercedes-Benz 560SL
06/19/2019
Best in the Omaha Area.
They are knowledgable and experienced. They have the best pricing on parts , about half what a dealer would charge.
The staff is honest and serve you with the best intentions for the care of your vehicle. I have a 1988 Mercedes 560 SL, and have been a client for over 4 years, the best decision I've made to choose them over any dealership.