Overall Rating 4.0000014/5Overall Rating 4.0000014/5Overall Rating 4.0000014/5Overall Rating 4.0000014/5rating 4.0000014
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

LL
Linda L.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Clean efficient friendly
RONALD O., Service Manager from Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Hyundai responded on 11/21/2018

RO
Rae O.
Back door handle replaced
Always so pleasant & efficiency
RONALD O., Service Manager from Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Jack L.
Review Title?
The people are great, informative and get the job done.

Marcia M.
Ponchatoula, LA
GREAT Service!
Would not even consider going anywhere else for service. Ronald, Matt and all the crew are exceptional!!

Daniel R.
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/17/2018 Category: Service
RONALD O., Service Manager from Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Abita Springs, LA
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Always great quick service!

MA
Melinda A.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Always very helpful. Fair in pricing. Only necessary work is done . Trust them in their workmanship. Car wash is something extra nice too.

PT
Pete T.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Service people
Service guys re excellent
RONALD O., Service Manager from Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

DV
Dalia V.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Covington LA
Sergey Lebedkin great guy, he helped a lot.

Thank you for a great review. If you need anything please let us know

KL
Kristen L.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
I always bring my Santa Fe Sport back to Northpark Hyundai for service. The staff are always friendly and helpful, the service is quick, and they always do an excellent job. I would recommend this location to anyone looking for a new vehicle or looking to service their current Hyundai!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/12/2018 Category: Service
GreT service
Above and beyond
RONALD O., Service Manager from Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

RA
Robert A.
Abita Springs, LA
2016 Hyundai Equus
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
Dealership has great Service and Parts staffs and very competent service technicians
RONALD O., Service Manager from Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Kevin M.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Ease of scheduling
Na

Ralph C.
Bush, LA
11/10/2018 Category: Service
It's nice to do Business with Professional People.
Great Service,as always.

KJ
Kimberly J.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Convenience
Unsatisfactory dealings with the lady that called me regarding my car.

Thank you for the feedback. I would love to hear about you concerns dealing with the lady that called you. You can call me directly at 985-801-1637 or respond to this email. Thank you

Danelle H.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
The people at Eddie Tourelle are always so courteous and accommodating. They explain what the issue may or may not be and take the action needed to get me back on the road in tip top shape. I greatly appreciate their commitment to excellence.

PR
Phillip R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/07/2018 Category: Service
First oil change.
Close by and efficient. Courteous staff.
RONALD O., Service Manager from Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

GS
Guy S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/05/2018 Category: Service
MAINTENANCE SERVICE
Trustworthy, quality service
RONALD O., Service Manager from Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Easy Breezy
From buying my car to routine maintenance visits, everyone at Northpark Hyundai has been so nice, helpful and professional. Couldn't be easier to deal with.
RONALD O., Service Manager from Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Hyundai responded on 11/03/2018

Jackie B.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
It’s great because people are friendly
My experience is always good. I only have one complaint. When I asked about my leather seat discoloring it was blamed on me and that it’s probably a stain from my clothes. One area I could see where that’s possible. The other area there’s no way my clothes could get in the side band part of the seat. I disagreed and told the gentleman this. He just said on the lighter leather it happens all the time and Hyundai wouldn’t replace it. He never offered to even check. I’m not please with the answers I got on this subject because my car is only 6 months old and shouldn’t have done this no matter where I bought it from.

Thank you for the review. I'm sorry for the explanation I gave you about the seat. I may have not explained it correctly. As I said I have seen this with different models with light color interior and tried getting warranty coverage on the same issue and was unable to get coverage, because it's not the leather coming apart it's something staining it. That has been my experience on that exact concern. If you would like you can have a second opinion about this concern by another dealer if you would like. If I can help let me know.