Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Susan M.
07/18/2017
A/C Repair--more complex than I expected.
Paul called and explained the complexities of my circumstances. He was polite and eager to resolve the issue. Paul took his time to explain the situation to me and made sure all my questions and concerns were adequately addresses. I appreciate his willingness to reach out and resolve this issue for me. He and Chris have always been helpful and courteous. Eilenberger's Automotive truly does care about their customers and their needs.

07/18/2017
Took too many times and too much money to get the job done.
Had to bring my car back for repairs that should have been fixed right the first time (defective part). Part was supposed to be under warranty. I wasn't charged for the replacement part but, of course, something else was found to be wrong and had to be replaced. If this part was in trouble it should have been caught when the car was originally serviced. I'm not even sure the parts I paid for really needed replaced since that didn't solve the problem and the car had to be returned for further work. Normally, you get 5 stars. This one was a bit too much for me. I will say that the front desk clerk and mechanics are all very nice to work with. But these are the kind of relationships that you want to acquaint with on a few and far between basis (and definitely not multiple times for the same problem).
Paul E., Owner from Eilenberger's Automotive responded on 07/19/2017

Susan, I appreciate you letting me know your frustration with this one repair. The air conditioning system has many components, we use the best quality parts but there can be defective parts out there. We always stand behind our products and service, as we did in this situation.
Susan and I (Paul Eilenberger) spoke on the phone about the repair process, Susan said during our phone conversation that she will be back for car repair in the future, and has always in the past been very happy with the service we provide.

Joan W.
Acura Integra
12/07/2019
Great service from great people.

GL
Greg L.
12/07/2019
Great service.
Good service as always

CF
Conner F.
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Conner said he had no problems. This business took a couple of days to work on his vehicle, but it was fair for everything they were doing with his vehicle.

MF
Mike F.
Lenexa, KS
Hyundai SONATA
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Mike said Chris does a good job. He said he will be back in the future.

Blake H.
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Blake said the service was prompt. Chris did a great job. He is following up on the technician's work. He is checking to see if a cap was left off of his windshield wiper.
Paul E., Owner from Eilenberger's Automotive responded on 11/18/2019

Sorry if there was a human error with leaving a cap off i am sure that Chris would be prompt on fixing the issue
Thanks for your business

Jeremiah W.
Shawnee, KS
Honda Element
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Jeremiah said the business does good work and they're easy to deal with.

Thaks Jeremiah

EC
Elizabeth C.
Gardner, KS
11/12/2019
Honest. Honest. Honest.
Honest beyond reproach!!! I was a first time customer and thought I knew what was wrong with my car (and was expecting to pay around $450-550 after researching the issue). After listening to everything, and providing a loaner car, Chris called to tell me that it wouldnt cost me what I thought. Not anywhere close. He educated me about some things on my car that I was unfamiliar with and problem solved. Based on this experience, I will now be a customer for life as will my family members and any friends or colleagues who ask if I know a good, honest mechanic.
Paul E., Owner from Eilenberger's Automotive responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for your review this is what we have built our business on, honesty, integrity, and a high moral value.

JJ
Judy J.
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Judy said the service was great, they were quick, but the price was a little high.
Paul E., Owner from Eilenberger's Automotive responded on 11/18/2019

Thanks for the input Judy as we may not be the least expensive we do provide the best service to our clients and there cars
Thanks for your business

KL
Kacy L.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Kacy said they were very communicative.

EC
Elias C.
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Elias said the service was good and the staff was helpful.

Jim S.
Lexus LS 400
10/20/2019
I've had Eilenberger's take care of my cars for over a decade. I've never had such a trustworthy, generous mechanic. These folks are one of a kind.

Keith B.
10/17/2019
Clear communication
Always satisfied with the competent efficient service here. But when additional needs are noticed, they and the costs are communicated clearly for you to choose whether to add.

SJ
Sherry J.
Prairie Village, KS
Nissan Rogue
10/04/2019
lucky to have found them!
I moved to this area almost two years ago and got a flyer from Eilenberger's . I used for an oil change, and since then they have done all my automotive work. They are all friendly and knowledgeable. I will continue to use them for all my service needs.

Ryan H.
10/04/2019
I would always recommend Eilenberger's. The staff is friendly, they do quality work, and they do it quickly so that I am not without my vehicle for more than necessary.

In the instance that they need to keep my vehicle overnight, they always offer a loaner vehicle so that I can still get around.

SL
Sally L.
Kia Sportage
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Sally said this business was the best.

Dee C.
Cadillac SRX
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Dee said the employees did what he asked.

Russell W.
09/22/2019
Friendly, professional staff
Chris takes the time to tell you exactly what is wrong with your vehicle, explains what needs to be fixed right away and what can wait. Fair, honest pricing.

Jeff P.
Chrysler Voyager
09/22/2019
Very good service
I was very pleased with Chris, and your expedient service and fair pricing

Dale B.
Kia Soul
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Dale said that both Chris and Paul are wonderful people. They are courteous and prompt and he is going to start going to this business again.