BJ
BRAD J.
06/18/2021
Great experience
I had a fantastic experience at this place and highly recommend them to anyone looking for work done on their vehicle.

EW
EARL W.
06/17/2021
Always Professional Service
Always great service at Larrry's Auto Service. Have been using this business for many years. They diagnosed the issue and had to work with our warranty company to see if repairs were covered. Once it was authorized repairs were done in a timely fashion so we could get the car back on the road.

06/05/2021
Customer Servicd
Personable, efficient, consistent service.

CAROLINE S.
Lenexa, KS
Mercury Mountaineer
06/04/2021
Breaks
I appreciated Amy working me in last minute! The serohere is 5 stars!

BV
BRIAN V.
06/03/2021
Car repair
Trustworthy and reliable. Larry's is run by family and Amy has immense patience with her customers. EXCELLENT WORK AND SERVICE

KENTON S.
05/29/2021
5+++STARS AND SO MUCH MORE++×👍
Major issues with my truck (SUV), just dropped in, no appointment before noon on Tues. Amy informed me due to scheduling they may not be able to get to my car until Fri. but I can call before in the event someone has cancelled. I was getting ready to leave but I remembered just how bad my car was running and shouldn't take the chance to continue driving and possibly cause more damage (yes, my hard head would have kept driving it). I walked back and explained to Amy the issues I was having with the car and it seemed to have gotten worse while driving here, if it was ok to leave it here, I didn't want to cause more damage. It was ok to do so but due to the problems I had mentioned she could not promise repairs by Fri. but after hearing about assured me it will be looked at that evening or next day and I will be called. As promised, Amy called me the next day (Wed) before closing with damage report and may not be complete until Tues. (close on w/e and holiday Mon). I knew it was going to be a major repair job as well as other things I wanted done. I said start the process. Thursday, called me with statues and asking if I really needed my car out before the weekend, I did say I had plans but i was ok with the repairs if it takes till Tues. Now its Fri. (the start of a 3 day weekend) and I receive a call from Amy, letting me know my car was ready and I can PICK IT UP. I said REALLY!!!, yes if you want to pick it up. She let me know all that was done and what was required if pickup is after closing. Drive it test everything out and if anything not right, let me know on Tues. It was after 8:30 when I finally got there to pick up my car waiting for me as told. During my drive home I noticed the big difference in how it felt, immediately. Yes, it was an expensive repair job (intense labor cost lower than others) which I am aware of and completed earlier than expected.....Hey, no complaints here at all.
Got to give it to Amy for her EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE, she called me each and every day with details.
Larry of LARRY'S AUTO SERVICE, this is not my first or second time here for service and obviously, I'm very satisfied each time. And each time I never see anyone other mechanics there besides you. But then I can say Amy, after speaking with her many times is the other Mechanic.
Continue to work well and work well together. Thank you both.
If I can't do the repairs myself LARRY'S AUTO SERVICE will.👌

GMC Envoy
05/20/2021
Very helpful with keepin an old car on the road. Would recommend this shop to anyone lookin for good people and fair pricing.

TH
TERRY H.
Buick LeSabre
05/19/2021
Larry's wisdom
Larry's info after the repair was as important as the excellent repair itself. I'm extremely satisfied and looking forward to a continuing affiliation

05/19/2021
Staff was helpful and extremely knowledgeable about my issue. Service was reasonably timely. I like Larry's and would recommend to a friend anytime.

REGINA H.
05/18/2021
Personnel
The staff is ALWAYS very courteous and friendly!! The workmanship is quite superb!!! I've never had an issue with the work.

STEVE S.
Overland Park, KS
05/14/2021
Fast and trustworthy
Great work as always, I've been coming here over twenty years!

Scion xB
05/07/2021
swesome
old car that needed a little help at a fair price. Larrys took care of me.

TF
TERRY F.
05/04/2021
Only place to trust with your vehicle.

RALPH G.
Chevrolet HHR
04/30/2021
Awesome staff and mechanics
Always great customer service and awesome mechanics!

Kimberling City, MO
Ford Edge
04/19/2021
Got me in the same day
They were very courteous and did the work I asked them to. They didn’t try to talk me into extra stuff that didn’t need to be done.