Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Overland Park, KS
08/03/2019
They are so trustworthy and friendly!
I just completely trust Larry's Auto Service. I know they will give it to me straight and provide me with a reasonable price. When we go to the dealer, I always feel like it's a racket....they are trying to find large things wrong and then they try to get you to buy a new car and we can't afford that....we need to keep this one running! Go to Larry's!

BE
BLAINE E.
Belton, MO
08/01/2019
Auto Repair You Can Trust
Larry’s Auto Service will always get my recommendation. It’s so hard to find a repair shop that you can trust. Larry’s looked at my wife’s car today, determined that the engine was seized up, did a little research on the computer and found a factory recall that covered the issue. Instead of a hefty estimate for an engine replacement, Larry’s sent me on my way with instructions to contact the manufacturer and a very reasonable bill for the diagnosis.

BRYCE B.
07/27/2019
Personal, honest, "small-town" service.
You never have to wonder what's going on. They keep you well informed about problems, solutions, and costs.

PB
PATRICK B.
Ballwin, MO
07/23/2019
Reliable
Very cooperative Amy!
Larry C., owner from Larry's Auto Service responded on 07/23/2019

Thank you Pat!  Let me know if you have any problems.

MIKE B.

TC
TIFFANI C.
07/11/2019
1st time customer
They were very nice explained every thing to me the prices are responsible. And I didn't feel like I was getting the "brush off" just because I'm a women.

EP
ERIC P.
Acura RDX
07/05/2019
As scheduled
Easy drop off the night before for regular maintenance including oil change , tire rotation and transmission fluid change. Picked up car on time after work
Larry C., owner from Larry's Auto Service responded on 07/23/2019

Thank you Eric!  Love seeing you guys- and your doggy!

GC
GEORGE C.
Mazda B3000
07/04/2019
Reliable Honest Service
It was the day before 4th of July but they were able to work us in. They have always given us great service. They are reliable and honest with the repairs our truck needed. Great place to take your car!

DF
DEBRA F.
06/21/2019
Happy customer
Pleasant customer service, full explanation of work needing to be done, check in calls and reasonable pricing. I will go back and recommend to others!

MELVIN W.
Olathe, KS
Nissan Maxima
06/12/2019
Melvin Woods
Their honesty, attention to detail, very fair prices and the cat ( and I don't even like animals)

PR
Pat R.
Overland Park, KS
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Pat said he felt that they really diagnosed the problem instead of adding a lot of extra things.

06/07/2019
Larry's is the Best
Amy and Larry are extremely knowledgeable, honest, and reliable. They are always friendly and welcoming.

MICHAEL D.

TW
TERRY W.
06/01/2019
Great Service-Quality work!
Very friendly staff. High quality work. I’ve had work done here twice and had a Great experience both times
Larry C., owner from Larry's Auto Service responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you terry, I appreciate you taking the time to share this review with us and our community.

BA
BETTY A.
Buick Century
05/25/2019
Vehicle Service
Excellent service. Courteous friendly atmosphere. Very knowledgable about vehicles. Prompt responses to any problems you have with a vehicle.
Larry C., owner from Larry's Auto Service responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you betty, Its always nice to chat with you when you come in. :)

PF
PATRICIA F.
Dodge Intrepid
05/16/2019
Loosing antifreeze
Found it was crack in resovior fix and please with price and as always Mrs Amy is very nice and answer questions
Larry C., owner from Larry's Auto Service responded on 06/03/2019

Thanks Patrica, If you need anything, just give a call.  I'll be here to help you - Amy.

MARCY P.
Isuzu Trooper
05/12/2019
Great Service and fit us in.
Larry’s always finds a away to fit in our three cars for service. I appreciate them letting me know of any service that needs to be done now or be in near future. Thanks appreciate having an honest mechanic working on our cars.
Larry C., owner from Larry's Auto Service responded on 06/03/2019

Marcy you're so sweet!  We appreciate your continued support of our business.  Thank you so much Marcy!

ANDREW S.
05/12/2019
Transmission troubles
Larry’s looked at my truck when it was having a rough time shifting out of first gear. They didn’t jack me around. It turned out to be a quick cheap fix. They just had to reset this sensor. After other larger named repair shops were trying to get $1k-$2k out of me. It’s nice to know there are still people you can trust when it comes to your vehicles.

EB
ERIC B.
Buick Regal
04/28/2019
Fair and accurate
Fair and accurate.
Larry C., owner from Larry's Auto Service responded on 05/07/2019

Thank you Eric for taking the time to share your review.

WB
WILLIAM B.
Buick Regal
04/25/2019
Repair
Great service quality work
Larry C., owner from Larry's Auto Service responded on 05/07/2019

We are grateful for your kind words.  Thank you & let us know if you need anything.