MIKE P.
04/16/2021
Good outfit
I always walk out of there feeling like I’ve been treated fairly and honestly, and you can’t ask for more than that.

KP
KEEGAN P.
Chevrolet Cobalt
04/16/2021
Rear passenger tire accident
Larry’s is great! A real small town mechanic, here in the city. Had an accident on Monday after hours, towed my car up to their lot right away. Got my keys dropped off next day, got my car back on Friday, exactly the day I was quoted. I had them do extra maintenance, when I had my car in the shop, because they are so reasonable on price. If I wasn’t moving out of town, I would continue to go here indefinitely. If you are in South KC, and need you car worked on, call Larry’s first.

SADIE S.
Dodge Avenger
04/15/2021
Always on time
Service great. Always get my car back in a good timely manner

GR
GREG R.
Honda Accord Coupe
04/15/2021
2017 Honda Accord service
Great service as always!! I trust my auto at Larry’s.

GC
GLORIA C.
Jeep Cherokee
Great staff & Mechanics
This business goes above & beyond to present best value and service to customers. Prices are given before work commences so you are never left guessing. I have and will continue to use and recommend this business to those seeking quality service with a smile and appreciation

MILAN R.
04/14/2021
Friendly, Fair and Honest. Just Great people!
I would definitely recommend to a friend

DARRIE S.
Lexus ES 330
04/14/2021
Best place to take my Vehicles
Great Mechanics work done right
best in the Neighborhood

HS
HAYLEY S.
Prairie Village, KS
04/10/2021
Trustworthy, incredible service
Larry's Auto always provides reliable assessments and fair prices. I've taken all our family cars there for the past few years and whether it's a minor thing or major thing, I'm always very happy with the service.

RALPH G.
04/08/2021
Awesome staff and mechanics
Can only say great things about Larry's, always friendly and welcoming and care about the work they do! Will always recommend!

04/07/2021
Fast quick and efficient services
Quick diagnosis and repair and price was reasonable for the repair that had done

JACK R.
Raymore, MO
Chevrolet Pickup
04/06/2021
Thourouness is happiness
They know their stuff. Fast work and respectful.

KA
KIM A.
04/03/2021
Going above and beyond!
My son’s car was acting up. Scheduled an appt for Friday when he was coming home from college. We dropped off the car and they checked the car and fixed it same day so he could have it to take back to school. Always so helpful and friendly.

Buick Regal
04/02/2021
Auto Repair
Been going there bout a year!! Their customer service to
Me is hands down is great Will continue to do business there! Don't need to go anywhere else!

GP
GUIETTA P.
04/01/2021
Honest with work
I’m new to Larry’s auto service, but he was up front and honest about my truck.
It is refreshing to have someone you feel comfortable and they are transparent with you.

Buick LaCrosse
03/31/2021
As always, expert and reliable.
Quality diagnosis and fair pricing. Hope to always see them for my current good buy older car.