Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Buick LaCrosse
11/21/2019
Excellent work AND helpful as can be.
Got a referral to Larry's from a big-name autoshop that was too busy to help my over -heating engine right away. They could not have been more helpful, prompt, fair-priced or -on top of all that- nice. (I also recommend you ask for a quick visit with staff supervisor Bucky who is a chill and gorgeous cat who may think he's an assistant manager?) :)

PB
PAMELA B.
Lincoln LS
11/20/2019
Best Auto Service in KC
Friendly, very Professional, Great Service and Excellent Mechanics. Ladies if you're looking for good service and honest mechanics with reasonable prices, Larry's Auto Service is the shop to go to, you'll never go anywhere else !!

NP
Nicholas P.
Ottawa, KS
Ford Econoline Wagon
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Nicholas said their price is always reasonable, they get it done, they are flexible with his schedule, prompt, they say what the price will be and don't go up, and they are honest.

STEPHANIE H.
11/15/2019
Great customer service and kindness. Explanation given exactly what is wrong with your vehicle and cost is fair and good. Good quality service.

EJ
ERIC J.
Overland Park, KS
Honda Accord Coupe
11/14/2019
Larry’s is a solid local auto repair shop that has solved issues with vehicles ranging from Nissan Maxima, Nissan Titan, Honda Accord and Honda crx. Very reasonably priced repairs, too. Definitely recommend.

JOE D.
Pontiac G6
11/13/2019
Superb service and workmanship!
I have been using Larry's for about 2 years now and have been more then satisfied with their service, performance and pricing. They are a small local company that does a great job and excellent pricing. Honest people that "tell it like it is". I never worry about them suggesting a service that's not necessary and am confident in their work. Good, friendly local shop. Go there!!
Larry C., owner from Larry's Auto Service responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you Joe! It's always a pleasure to hear that you're happy with our service.

if there's anything we can help you with just give us a call 816 523-2858

Larry Crowdis
owner
(816)523-2858

KA
KIM A.
11/05/2019
Affordable and efficient
Took my sons new (to him) car in for overview and to fix a suspected engine mount issue. They were able to fix it in a day and the repair was very reasonable. Honest service you can trust

KK
KYLE K.
11/02/2019
Amy was most pleasant and accurate.
I expected a $400+ bill for a rattling steering wheel, and Amy discovered Hyundai had granted an extended warranty for this nuisance. NO CHARGE! This was my first visit to Larry's, I will be back!

10/23/2019
Service at Larry's Auto
The entire staff with which I interact is always quite courteous. The work has been top notch all of the time. There have never been any surprises! I've been informed about any repairs and costs involved before the work has begun.

EF
EMILY F.
Acura TL
10/21/2019
Only place I trust
I usually try to work on my own cars. When I run across something I can't handle in my own garage or require more expertise, I only go to Larry's. They always get the job done right. They are timely and friendly, but most of all, they just know their stuff and have all the tools to do it right. They also talk to you like a real person.

BRENDAN M.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
10/21/2019
Quick, Excellent Work
They got my car in quickly and resolved my problem. They didn't try to sell me anything I didn't need. I've been here twice now and both times have been great. Happy to have an honest, affordable shop near me.

CHANIQUE S.
Overland Park, KS
Chrysler Pacifica
10/10/2019
Excellent service!
Staff was friendly and service was fast!!

10/09/2019
The friendly and professional environment
I respected the professional service that I received from Larry s Auto Service. The issue that I had with my vehicles was explained thoroughly and professionallly and I really appreciated how Larry auto service services my vehicle so wonderfully.

STEVE C.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/05/2019
Amy
I like Amy. She is friendly, efficient, informative and keeps her word. The service in the shop is excellent.

MIKE P.
10/04/2019
Quality car care
Larry’s under promises and over performs, Amy is very knowledgeable and extremely helpful in explaining the situation, car problems are never fun but Larry’s makes it very manageable.

ALEX JR S.
10/01/2019
Repaired my air conditioner and a tuneup
I was referred by a family member to take my Toyota 4 Runner because air conditioner was not working. They fixed at a reasonable price and still working. I took it back a second time for a tuneup and truck runs good. I saw the shop and wasn’t sure because not up to date but don’t let that fool you, they do excellent work at reasonable prices and stand behind their work. I would recommend to anyone looking for work for their vehicle instead of the dealership high prices.

Lees Summit, MO
Nissan Murano
09/25/2019
Quick diagnostic.
Took car in suspecting one issue. Quickly diagnosed another issue and gave an honest opinion as to if repair was worth making. Appreciate straight forward approach to letting me know was probably not worth putting that kind of money into my make and model of vehicle.

AW
ANNETTE W.
Buick Verano
09/22/2019
Happy customer
Called Larry’s on a Tuesday morning because my air conditioner was not blowing out air and a girl can’t and will not go with out her air. I was told to drop it off Thursday morning. So I did just that! At 10am I got a call from Larry's shop they found the problem. My part was orders and now we wait. The shop closes from noon -1 pm for lunch. Yes, they need a break they deserve it! Now I get a call at 2 pm my car is fix and this girl has air. Larry’s been working on my family’s cars for over 15 years and Larry, his wife and his guys are fantastic always open and honest about what you should do to your car. They get more then 5 stars from me and my family. Thanks for doing a great job as always.

BA
BETTY A.
Buick Century
09/18/2019
Car service
Quick complete service. Amy is always friendly and explains any and all things completly.

DARREL L.
09/16/2019
Excellent service!
It was a pleasure doing business with Larry's Auto Repair. Great price and excellent service. Work was done ahead of schedule and below estimate. Would certainly do business again and highly recommend!