SADIE S.

JUANITA T.
Chrysler 200
09/08/2020
Car Repairs
I have been getting every last one of my cars service at Larry’s Auto since I was 16 and I’m 40 plus. The service team provides me with excellent communication and will contact me prior to any repairs to make sure we agree prior to any service is rendered.

LACRESHA B.
Blue Springs, MO
09/03/2020
Reasonable prices and guaranteed great work
I’ve been doing business with Larry’s Automotive for quite some time now with several different new luxury cars and he always gets the job done in a efficient time manner making every visit worth while!

Truly, a satisfied customer

CLAUDE H.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/01/2020
Truck work
They did a great job with communicating and helping me understand the problem and what it would take to fix it.

MERRI H.
08/28/2020
I'm happy; the service was great.
We initially agreed upon a price and that price was upheld. No haggling. Larry's didn't call to state that I had additional needs or things to buy (like some other places). They did the work, period.

MARTHA L.
08/19/2020
Review
Hope I get another 97000 miles

HG
HELEN G.
Cadillac Fleetwood
08/06/2020
Fast and friendly with a side of professional
They kept me up to date on the progress of the repairs along being right on with the quote. I will be back with other vehicles.

JEFF B.
08/05/2020
Reliable and fair prices
Great place and you can provide parts. That’s a money saver.
I’ll go back again.

MARY B.
Lincoln Town Car
08/04/2020
Believe they are honest.
Always do a good job, honest & friendly.

SHARON M.
07/29/2020
Great customer service!!!
Larry’s is my go to place....trusted mechanic!!!

MN
MORRIS N.
Dodge Nitro
07/27/2020
morris
larrys auto did a really good job on my car, fixing my AC. i highly recommend larry auto. The receptionists was kind and polite, no complaints.

EW
EARL W.
07/24/2020
Had a problem and they got the car in and checked it out thoroughly and made recommendations. Always courteous and professional. Highly recommend.

07/21/2020
Great customer service, quick and you won't find anyone more affordable
Amazing customer service and quick turn around. I've been there twice for repair that the dealership and other local mechanics either couldn't perform or were going to way overcharge me and Larry and Amy at Larry's Auto service helped me out. I'll never go anywhere else or recommend anyone higher than them!

SHANE S.
Cadillac SRX
07/21/2020
AS USUAL
I don’t know why I’m still amazed at this businesses honesty but I am. We had work that was recommended by the dealership but we deferred to Larry’s. Two things the dealership said we needed done wasn’t necessary. We’re so thankful we found an honest, quality minded mechanic. Thank you!

DARRIE S.
Lexus ES 330
07/20/2020
People,price,Service very good
Yes I would highly recommend this place for your car