Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

REGGIE G.
09/21/2018
It was just great they got me in the same day and get me out and fix my vehicle
I go to Larry's because he's dependable and reliable they might be a little expensive sometimes but once you get your car there they will get it fixed right the first time

MARY KAY M.
Buick Park Avenue
09/19/2018
Family & locally-owned. Genuine relationship. Trusted automotive advice.
I’ve been going to Larry’s Auto for years. My brother introduced me to Larry. In a world that grows increasingly impersonal year by year, it puts my mind at rest to know that I not only have sound, professional auto advice - whether about regular service or for auto emergencies - but that that service is provided by trusted friends. I remember when Larry met Amy and gave her “a couple of sparklers” (diamond earrings) for the 4th on July, married her, and they had their daughters. Most of my family across 3 generations now take our cars in to Larry’s. You just feel like you have trusted confidants who know the insides workings of the auto industry. I consider Larry, Amy, Charles, and Clint as friends as well as auto experts.

Michael M.
Ford
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Michael said Amy was really nice. He said the staff gave him instructions on what needed to be done. They did a good job.

GR
Greg R.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Greg said the staff have always been fair and fast and efficient. They walked him through what was going on.

Jeff B.
Ford Crown Victoria
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Spoke to Felici . He said they did a good job and gave them a good price.

KN
Kendall N.
Missouri
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Larry. He said that everything is always good at this business. He recommends them for service.
Larry C., owner from Larry's Auto Service responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you Kendall for the great words and the five star review,  and as always we are here to help.

Tiffany M.
Kansas City, KS
Kia Sorento
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Tiffany said they were very fast and informative. The price was not that great. They did a great job on the vehicle.
Larry C., owner from Larry's Auto Service responded on 09/18/2018

Tiffany Thanks for trusting us with your car repairs and service. We are always trying to get you the best componets for the best price and not some questionable part that might leave you stranded because of this our prices are sometimes a little higher upfront but the end results are a lot better.
Thank you very much for your trust and your five star rating

GC
GWEN C.
08/30/2018
I really like Larry's Auto because they are nice and pleasant. I have been one of Larry's customer's for a long time. I appreciate the good work they do and I have always been satisfied with their services.

Hi Gwen,
Thank you for the five star review and for being a very loyal customer for so long. We appreciate you and your business. Thanks again!

KD
Kelly D.
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Kelly said the business was awesome.
Larry C., owner from Larry's Auto Service responded on 09/18/2018

Kelly We think your awesome too! Thank you very much for the five star review and remember we are here if you need us.

Steve M.
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Steve said he would recommend this business for service.
Larry C., owner from Larry's Auto Service responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you Steve for the recommendation and we appreciate the good review. Maybe next time we can earn five stars from you. We always want you to be as happy as possible with our service so if we need to do something better or different please let us know.
Thanks again for trusting us with your vehicle's service!

KL
KAY L.
08/22/2018
Larry's is the only place I take my cars. He won my loyalty when a quick oil change establishment told me I needed my transmission serviced. After many unsuccessful attempts to get scheduled at a transmission service establishment, I took my car to Larry. He told me that I just needed a bolt tightened and didn't charge me anything. I was sold on his honesty and haven't been disappointed since. That was almost 20 years ago. He's fixed my brakes when the dealer wouldn't do anything and kept my older cars humming like new. Amy is great, too. She understands what you need when you call and is honest about the time it will take and the cost. I'm a long time loyal customer and believe me, I'm picky.

SHANE S.
08/20/2018
GREAT SERVICE AGAIN
I'm so thankful we FINALLY found a garage we trust.....they fixed my front brakes & it was quality service once again!!

KH
Kathryn H.
Chevrolet Traverse
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Kathryn said the staff is good and she's used the business for many years. They're good mechanics.

CR
Cindy R.
Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Cindy said the business is honest and the service is pretty good.

Tina B.
Volvo S80
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Tina said the business is good. Amy's customer service was very helpful and she explained everything.

VL
Vincent L.
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Vincent said this business did a good job on his vehicle.

Sukhbir S.
Overland Park, KS
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Sukhbir said the service was good and he had a good experience.

Bryce B.
Nissan Sentra
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Bryce said the employees were friendly. Everything was done well and done quickly.

DAN P.
Prairie Village, KS
Acura MDX
07/26/2018
As always Larry's did a great job diagnosing and fixing the problem. Great service at a great price!

Jason L.
Dodge Avenger
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jason. He said this business was very helpful and effective. The staff were very polite.