James T.
Missouri
02/11/2014 Category: Service
James said this business already resolved his issue but they still lost his business.

02/11/2014 Category: Service
James said he had issues with this business. Some of the issues were fairness on work as well as what was really wrong with the vehicle. He would not recommend for these reasons.
Larry C., owner from Larry's Auto Service responded on 02/13/2014

Im not sure but I think the fact that James received bad news about his vehicles timing chain and the valve and piston damage was what upset him, but I cant change the facts. James has been a customer for a longtime and did not react like this in person or over the phone so his rating comes as a complette suprise, in fact he sold us the car rather than replace the engine.

01/23/2020
Great Service!
The team at Larry’s provides a great service for your auto needs. They took care of everything I needed within a few hours and well within my budget. I will continue to use their service in the future!

SHANE S.
Lexus ES 350
01/23/2020
Keep coming back....
We started going here about 3 years ago from the recommendation of a close friend. AGAIN, they didn’t disappoint! HONEST, PROMPT & GREAT WORK! Everything Amy told me on the phone was done. It’s a luxury to have found a QUALITY mechanic!

MARIAN D.
01/22/2020
Diagnosis Check
ALWAYS ALWAYS AMAZING OVERALL

MARY B.
01/19/2020
Car repair
Amy explained everything in detail as to what was wrong with my car and costs before any work was done

FT
FREDA T.
Dodge Caliber
01/17/2020
In a time of need
I give larrys auto more than 5 stars. From the initial call to the pick up of my car on the same day I might add was very pleasant and very much willing to help. Would truly recommend to others.

Buick LeSabre
01/14/2020
success!
There is no way to adequately express my gratitude to this outstanding auto service establishment. When I learned my car was ready a day early (saving a day's car rental expense) and nearly $200.00 under the estimate, I was euphoric! The next question in this survey asks "Would you recommend......? I already have!. I am not in the habit of recommending businesses, but must do so in this case. It will be to your benefit to patronize Larry's Auto Service both financially and emotionally. The two things I most detest in this world are car buying and car repairing. The latter has finally been removed from my psyche. I wonder how much happier I could have been had Larry's been there for the duration of my 50+ years of driving and car repair paranoia.

LIZ S.
12/31/2019
Terrific service
Great communication. Honest assessment of problem.

Debbie D.
12/28/2019 Category: Service
Debbie said she always gets great service.

MATT C.
12/18/2019
Trust worthy mechanic!
If your in South KC take your car/truck here. Great service, knowledgeable staff!

KAREN S.
12/17/2019
Great car repair
Great place to take your car, Larry and Amy are honest and hardworking, I always trust the work they do on my car and that it’s done right
They are fast to get it ready and I can always depend on them when I need anything done to my car. Wouldn’t go anywhere else!!

RICHARD W.
Overland Park, KS
Buick LeSabre
12/13/2019
Great folks!
Promptaccurate diagnoses and professional repair work. Reasonable pricing. Family owned and operated business.

Buick LaCrosse
11/21/2019
Excellent work AND helpful as can be.
Got a referral to Larry's from a big-name autoshop that was too busy to help my over -heating engine right away. They could not have been more helpful, prompt, fair-priced or -on top of all that- nice. (I also recommend you ask for a quick visit with staff supervisor Bucky who is a chill and gorgeous cat who may think he's an assistant manager?) :)

PB
PAMELA B.
Lincoln LS
11/20/2019
Best Auto Service in KC
Friendly, very Professional, Great Service and Excellent Mechanics. Ladies if you're looking for good service and honest mechanics with reasonable prices, Larry's Auto Service is the shop to go to, you'll never go anywhere else !!

NP
Nicholas P.
Ottawa, KS
Ford Econoline Wagon
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Nicholas said their price is always reasonable, they get it done, they are flexible with his schedule, prompt, they say what the price will be and don't go up, and they are honest.