HS
Harlan S.
03/27/2020 Category: Service
The place for great service
I am the very pleased owner of two Hyundai SUVs. I always have Elhart service for my vehicles because Elhart does an excellent job every time.
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 03/27/2020

Thank you for writing this awesome review! We are very happy that you are treated great and have excellent experiences on the Elhart Automotive Campus. Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business. If there is anything else that you may need, please make sure that you let us know! We will see you soon!

KL
Kristi L.
West Olive, MI
2019 Hyundai Kona
03/23/2020 Category: Service
Customer satisfaction
Thank you for working with me..
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 03/24/2020

Hi Kristi, we are very happy to have provided you with this positive experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

WH
William H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/21/2020 Category: Service
oil change
Normal maintenance this time. Time frame was very good.
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 03/24/2020

William, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We regret that you had this 3-star experience at our dealership. I will pass this information on to our Service Director, Frank Siebart. If you would like to discuss this with him, please give him a call on his cell at (616)886-7470.

Duane B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/11/2020 Category: Service
2015 Genesis
very nice staff
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 03/11/2020

We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Linda B.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/09/2020 Category: Service
elhart hyundai
elhart hyundai
we bought are first hyundai at elhart 2006 tucson in 2006 then we went back and bought 2019 tucson . elhart has friendly service staff and good priceing . my husband and i talked iare daughter and son in law to buy a 2020 palasades and they have always been honda people.
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 03/09/2020

Thank you so much for this excellent review! We truly value our customers, and strive for quality customer service in all that we do. We are happy that you were able to experience this throughout your visit at our dealership. We appreciate your kind words about service staff, and I will be sure to share your comments with them. We thank you again for visiting our dealership and for recommending us to your daught and son-in-law. We appreciate it. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you! We're here to help.

Christopher S.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
03/02/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service and Rod is awesome!!
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 03/03/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review and give Elhart this 5-star rating! Rod will be thrilled to hear how his great customer service has produced another satisfied customer. I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to him. We appreciate your recommendation, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Mary M.
New Lenox, IL
02/20/2020
Dishonest
Terrible experience here. They were dishonest about the vehicle we saw on the website and drove hours out of town to buy. Very disappointed.

02/19/2020 Category: Service
They care about customer
they care about customers
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 02/20/2020

Thank you for this 5-star rating. Our top priority is our customer service. We appreciate your kind words and I'll be sure to share it with our team.

02/19/2020 Category: Service
friendly, professional
friendly, professional
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 02/20/2020

We appreciate your 5-star rating and happy you enjoyed our dealership and will be sharing your feedback with our team.

Amy B.
Jenison, MI
2013 Hyundai Tucson
02/16/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service in a timely manner!
I live in Jenison and used to take my Hyundai to a Honda dealership in Grandville for two reasons; it was closer and cheaper. But I will tell you the day I sat for over 2 hours for an oil change was my last time. I always liked the convenience of scheduling on line and had previously been happy with the timeliness of the appt. and the service. But that day did me in! I will not go back there again.
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Hi, thank you for the high star rating! It is great to hear everything was done quickly and to your satisfaction! If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

Judith D.
02/16/2020 Category: Service
Great service. Patient explanations
Service people I deal with are so polite and ready to help
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

We appreciate your 5-star rating and happy you enjoy our dealership! I will be sure to share your feedback with our team.

SG
Stephen G.
02/04/2020 Category: Service
On time, friendly☺️And not too pushy
Friendly and thorough, yet not pushy to do additive service recommendations
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

Your kind words and fantastic star-rating are greatly appreciated! I am glad to hear that our staff has continuously provided you with the pressure-free, friendly and knowledgeable service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. Please return when needed. We are always here to help.

YF
Yolanda F.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/04/2020 Category: Service
When I walked in I was greeted by a woman who was very friendly and smiling. Great customer service, what would have taken about 2 hours, I was blessed to be in and out in 45 minutes 👍👍

Yolanda F.

MJ
Michael J.
02/03/2020 Category: Service
Tucson 2018
I had to bring my Tucson in because it would jerk forward when in slow traffic or at start up. I didn’t feel very safe. Elhart replaced my transmission with a rebuilt one. I believe I should have gotten a new one instead.

IJ
Irwin J.
Jenison, MI
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/01/2020 Category: Service
service experience
Your service persons found discount coupons i was not aware of when i arrived. The savings were a pleasant surprise and reinforced my choice to return to Elhart for service.
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 02/03/2020

Thank you for visiting Elhart, we appreciate your business! Our team works hard to make sure every customer experiences the best service possible, and it's wonderful to know this was reflected in your recent visit too. We are happy to have been able to save you a few dollars, and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit! As always, if you have any questions or need anything, please feel free to reach out to us directly. Best Regards, Jan Houting, CEO of Customer Relations, jan@elhart.com