Robert S.
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Service is okay
N/A
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 01/06/2020

Hi, thank you for the 4-star star rating! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

AD
Ardyth D.
12/28/2019 Category: Service
The people who work there!!
Always greeted with a welcome and by name.
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 12/30/2019

Hi. We are thrilled that you enjoyed our services. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and for letting others know as well. We so appreciate it!

HS
Harlan S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Elhart always does a great job!
I always will have my auto work done at Elhart Hyundai.
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 12/23/2019

First of all, thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to write this stunning review! It is great to hear such amazing feedback from our customers. We are happy to hear that we have officially earned your trust, and we look forward to working with you in the future! Until then, if there is absolutely anything that we can do for you please let us know! See you soon.

LK
Laura K.
Caledonia, MI
2011 Hyundai Genesis
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Laura k
Bring car here even though a dealership much closer. They listen to you and make sure things are fixed right
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 12/17/2019

Thank you for this high-star reviews. Reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Grand Rapids, MI
12/08/2019 Category: Service
Happy Customer
I was having issues with my vehicle and they definitely took good care of me and gave me a brand new loaner.
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 12/09/2019

Hi! We are thrilled that you enjoyed our services. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and for letting others know as well. We so appreciate it!

SP
Sherry P.
Allegan, MI
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service at Elhart
I went in for a recall on my 2019 Tucson. The Elhart service department did a great job. The service manager was friendly and they got the fix done quickly.
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 12/06/2019

Hi Sherry, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Elhart Hyundai. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

GB
Gregory B.
Hudsonville, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Had to push to get proper service
Most aspects of my visit went as expected.

I brought in a used smart key for programming (which the dealer was aware of prior to service) and was told it would be programmed. Then received a call stating that used smart keys cannot be reprogrammed. This information could have been passed along when making an appointment.

I also complained of a noise from a mud guard. Was told that since it is an accessory, it was not covered by the bumper to bumper warranty. Was told I’d have to take care of this on my own.

Issues are relatively small, and I’ll likely be back as there are few other choices for warranty service, but this cost didn’t make me feel great about my future treatment.
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 12/05/2019

Hi. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Our appointment coordinators don’t know the extent of what key fobs can be programmed when they are used. Most manufacturers have a one time program on key fobs so they can’t be stolen and re-used. We are very sorry for the inconvenience and we appreciate you sharing your review with us. If you any questions on your vehicle in the future please reach out to one of the service advisors to give you a accurate answer.

Bryan M.
Georgetown Township, MI
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Great service even when busy!!
Went in for an oil change and to have my winter tires mounted just before the Thanksgiving Holiday. There were a lot of customers in both service and quick lube but i was in and out in under 2 hours which was great. Will be returning here for service needs in the future. Only down side was the waiting room could use some more comfortable chairs.
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. Actually, we are waiting to hear back from Hyundai and Genesis in regards to how we need to upgrade our customer lounge to be compliant with the manufacturer. They were through the dealership last month. It may take a few months to get their recommendation and get the lounge updated. We hope you have a great day! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Shelly C.
11/25/2019 Category: Service
service and purchase of my new 2018 Hundia Tucson
the car has treated me well its exactly what I purchased good on gas but I could use more room its a little to small to have teenage boy and anther passenger service has been good except for 1 incident I'm currently waiting to see how the seat stain protection will work after having the car for 1 half years I have some stains I want to see if buying the extra in the beginning was worth the extra spent
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 11/26/2019

Hi Shelly, Thank you for the 4-star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.

Brian M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/18/2019 Category: Service
60K Service
They did exactly what I asked for and on a timely basis.
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

It is great to hear everything was done quickly and to your satisfaction! Thank you, and have a fantastic day, Brian.

Scott B.
Zeeland, MI
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/18/2019 Category: Service
xx
xx
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

HI! We are thrilled that you enjoyed our services. Thank you for taking the time to share your 5-star experience and for letting others know as well. We so appreciate it!

Don L.
Jenison, MI
2011 Hyundai Genesis
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Dept.
Rod McKenzie did an outstanding job in providing support and help with my Genesis. Very professional and knowledgeable.
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Our top priority continues to be providing our customers with the best service possible. It's wonderful to know your recent experience also reflected this. Thank you so much for recognizing Rod; he is a wonderful member of the team. Once again, thank you Don for leaving this review.  We look forward to servicing you in the future.

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Car care
They took my car in right on schedule and provided me with a ride home and a ride back to the dealer when my car was ready. Very polite and prompt service!
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Elhart Hyundai and that everything went right on schedule. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Les S.
Spring Lake, MI
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Always great service
What more do I need to say?
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Hi Les. We are very happy to hear that we have earned your repeat business! Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

DT
Dwayne T.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Elhart is so professional and efficient.
Appointment was right on time and completed on time.
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

It is great to hear everything was done quickly and to your satisfaction! Thank you for this 5-star rating, and have a fantastic weekend!