Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5

Linda B.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Elhart service
Elhart is where we take are cars they are very nice and know what they are talking about
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 04/14/2021

Hi Linda, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your repeat business. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

HS
Harlan S.
04/09/2021 Category: Service
New tires available at Elhart
The original tires on my 2017 Hyundai were very noisy and were rather irritating. Since they were nearly due for replacement I had it done, The new tires are far superior to the original and I am very pleased.
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 04/12/2021

Hi Harlan, Thanks so much for the nice review! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your repeat business. We truly value our customers, and strive for quality customer service in all that we do. We are happy that you are able to experience this throughout your visits at our dealership. We thank you again for your kind words.

Deana C.
Hamilton, MI
03/24/2021 Category: Service
Recall fix
Service was great
Very prompt at fixing the issues with my Hyundai
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 03/25/2021

Hi Deana, Thank you for the 5-star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to earn and keep your business. I will be sure to share your comments with our Service Director, Frank Siebart and the rest of his team. Thank you for your loyalty and if there is anything else we can help you with please give us a call. Best Regards, Jan Houting, CEO of Customer Relations, jan@elhart.com

Julie S.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/21/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service and personnel, knowledgeable, on time
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 03/22/2021

We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and happy happy you enjoyed our dealership. I will be sure to share your rating with our team. We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

GD
Gloria D.
Muskegon, MI
2020 Hyundai Kona
03/19/2021 Category: Service
Timely service
Went for oil change and tire rotation, got there early for my appointment but they got me in anyway.
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 03/22/2021

Hi Gloria, It is great to hear everything was done quickly and to your satisfaction! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

RP
Rick P.
Stanwood, MI
2020 Hyundai Tucson
03/18/2021 Category: Service
Recall Performed
Elhart completed the recall on my Tucson in a timely and professional manner.
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 03/19/2021

HI Rick, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to give us this 5-star review. We are always thrilled to hear from our happy customers and strive for friendly and efficient service in all that we do. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help! Have a great day!

Timothy M.
Grand Haven, MI
03/15/2021 Category: Service
DAVID S. from Elhart Hyundai responded on 03/18/2021

Dear Mr Meyers,
I am sorry to hear about the experience with the oil change on the vehicle. I would like to discuss things with your further you can reach out to me by phone at 616-546-6127 or email daveswart@elhart.com. Again our apologies for the inconvenience.
Dave Swart
Elhart Hyundai service manager.

DAVID S. from Elhart Hyundai responded on 03/18/2021

Thank you for the time to tell us about your experience. I am sorry to hear that there was residual oil left from the oil change. I would like to have the chance to discuss with you further at your convenience please feel free to contact me at 616-546-6127 or daveswart@elhart.com if you prefer email
Again sincere apologies .
Elhart Hyundai Service Manager

Hamilton, MI
2021 Hyundai Tucson
03/12/2021 Category: Service
Friendly service advisor
Rod was personable and very helpful.
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 03/15/2021

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Urbana, IL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/12/2021 Category: Service
Dependable
Elhart Hyundai are professional, courteous , and respectful, and they always work hard to get me in as quickly as possible for my needs.
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 03/15/2021

HI! Thanks so much for the nice review! Rod is a key component of our team, and it is great to hear that he really helps you out with his knowledge and efficiency. It's fantastic that we have earned your repeat business, and if you need anything else at all, please come back to see us.

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/07/2021 Category: Service
Can get friendlier and cheaper service elsewhere
Only got a diagnostic there to utilize their electrical diagnostic system. Service wasn't very friendly. Got much better price for repair at Holland Tire.
DAVID S. from Elhart Hyundai responded on 03/10/2021

Thank you for your input regarding your service visit. I'm sorry to hear some of the communication processes and personel contacts didn't go smoothly for your visit. I would like to discuss it further with you and see if we can resolve the issues. My phone number is 616-546-6127 or if you prefer email daveswart@elhart.com
Elhart Hyundai.

ET
Eric T.
Grand Haven, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/01/2021 Category: Service
Just an oil change
As in previous visits, we enjoyed very friendly service.
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 02/02/2021

Hi Eric, Thanks for highlighting our friendly staff who helped make this such a great experience! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. I will be sure to follow up with the Service Manager in regards to the waiting area. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

CG
Cheryl G.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/01/2021 Category: Service
Elhart Hyundai is the best!
This is a great dealership to work with. Great people & always great service. Rod in service is EXCEPTIONAl!
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 02/01/2021

Hi Chery, Thanks for highlighting Rod and his team who help make your service visit such a great experience! I will be sure to share your compliments with him. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

TD
Tara D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Very helpful
Very friendly, knowledgeable and hard working. They explained everything really well and didn’t try to trick me into anything, like other car places do.
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 01/15/2021

Hi Tara, Thanks for highlighting our friendly, knowledgeable and hard working staff who helped make this such a great experience! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

RO
Russel O.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/07/2021 Category: Service
Great service and always very friendly
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 01/08/2021

Hi Russel, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Elhart Hyundai. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

TP
Tom P.
Ada, MI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/25/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
It was great.
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 12/28/2020

Hi Tom, thank you for the high star rating! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. I will be sure to share your comments with our Service Director, Frank Siebart, in regards to the ease of scheduling an appointment. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help! Best Regards, Jan Houting, CEO of Customer Relations, jan@elhart.com