Overall Rating 4.0384646/5Overall Rating 4.0384646/5Overall Rating 4.0384646/5Overall Rating 4.0384646/5rating 4.0384646
Overall Rating 2.03846/5Overall Rating 2.03846/5rating 2.03846rating 2.03846rating 2.03846

03/19/2019 Category: Service
Recall
Very good service.

NS
Nicole S.
Grand Rapids, MI
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Like family
This place treats you like family. Friendly staff, quick on repairs in the service dept and they treat you like family. Great place to buy a new or used car.
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

We at Elhart Automotive Campus are excited to hear we have excellent customer service. We always want to receive positive feedback thus, our attention is focused on our face to face interaction with our customer base, to provide good camaraderie. Repeat customers are what we strive for and hope to achieve. Thanks again for your amazing words and we hope to see you soon.

HS
Harlan S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Elhart always !
Elhart Hyundai does very good jobs every time. The work is always prompt and well done. I will always have work done at Elhart.
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for writing this awesome review, Harlan! We are very happy that you are treated great and have excellent experiences on the Elhart Automotive Campus. We always look forward to working with you. If there is anything else that you may need, please make sure that you let us know! We will see you soon!

They care about customer
They care about customer
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

It was a pleasure to read about your recent experience with our dealership. Our team will be thrilled to hear how their great customer service has produced another satisfied customer. I'll be sure to pass along your kind words.

Richard R.
Grand Haven, MI
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Best service!!! Friendly people!! All smiles!!!
Elhart has the best service I've seen in a very long time. From the moment I made the call to the operator at Elhart to the service department. I was really worried and sick to my stomach, because I couldn't get my car going when it broke down on the side of the road. Come to find out, my motor blew. Elhart was able to get Hyundai to replace my motor and rental all covered by Hyundai. I paid nothing out of pocket. For that, I sent my car to get detailed at their Detail Shop. They did an excellent job on that as well. Why would I think anything less because there rocked on my entire situation. Thank you Elhart for all that you did. Hats off to your entire crew at Elhart.
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

WOW what an amazing review. Thank you so much for all your kind words Richard. We work hard to make sure our customers leave 100% satisified and so appreciate the opportunity to serve you.

CO
Charles O.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Lack of communication between recall parts and service.
I will avoid this service department whenever possible.
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thanks for rating us. We welcome your feedback. Our Service Director, Frank Siebart, said he spoke with you on the phone and explained the whole situation with you. Frank said that you would consider filling out a new survey now that he explained the recalls and how they work. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. Please give us a second chance.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
Hynudai Service at Elhart
Elhart service is always on top of things and ready for me when I arrive. The waiting area is comfortable and I enjoy the coffee and snacks. Keep up the good work!
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

We appreciate your 5-star rating and are happy you enjoy our dealership with it's coffee and snacks. Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business. Until we see you again, happy driving.

Matias M.
Best Dealer in Michigan!
I have bought several cars from Elhart Automotive Campus in Holland, Michigan.
Best dealership, great people, professional and caring.
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thanks for the positive feedback! It's great to hear that you have enjoyed our services so much that you've bought several cars from our dealership! Customer satisfaction is top priority and what we aspire to achieve with every person! Thanks for your loyalty and the five-star review!

David C.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/11/2019 Category: Service
2008 Santa Fe service
Rod was excellent in providing an explanation of the service needed and arranging ro get the work completed same day on an emergency basis.
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

David, it was a pleasure to read about your recent experience at our dealership. Rod works hard to keep our customers completely satisfied. He is a valuable member of our team! I will be sure to pass along this message to him. Thank you for your business and have a great day. Best Regards,

Christopher H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/06/2019 Category: Service
They were friendly efficient and thorough also a clean and comfortable waiting room
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you for writing this awesome review, Christopher! We are very happy that you were treated great and had an excellent experience at Elhart Automotive Campus. We look forward to working with you again in the future. If there is anything else that you may need, please make sure that you let us know!

Mary G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Class act service
Service is always impeccable, employees are class acts.
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

We at Elhart Automotive Campus are excited to hear we have impeccable customer service. We always want to receive positive feedback like this. Repeat customers are what we strive for and hope to achieve. Thanks again for your amazing words and we hope to see you soon. Best Regards,

KD
Kurt D.
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Great service by great people!
Just in for an oil change... it was a free one with the promo that have going. Buy 4 and get the 5th one free.
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Kurt, thank you for the top marks, and for taking the time to leave this review. I’m glad you were able to enjoy our VIP Oil Change Club. Please don’t hesitate to let us know if there is anything else you need. It would be our pleasure to be of service. Best regards,

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/01/2019 Category: Service
For some reason when I always have to look for someone to check me in and out
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us this 4-star rating. I will be sure to share your comments with our Service Director, Frank Siebart and his staff. Best Regards,

HE
Henderika E.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Oil change, wipers replaced, Freon change
Staff friendly, reviewed what I needed and made recommendations on other service needs I should consider given the mileage of my car. All of which is what I expect of a service person.
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Your kind words and fantastic star-rating are greatly appreciated! I am elated to hear that our staff was friendly and reviewed the history of your vehicle given the mileage. We strive to deliver our best to each of our guests. We look forward to working with you in the future. Best Regards,

03/01/2019 Category: Service
Speedy service on my oil changes. Easy to get an appointment.
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Thanks so much for the nice review! I am glad to hear that the service you received was speedy and that it was easy for you to make an appointment. We always want to exceed our customers expectations. Best Regards,

SA
Scott A.
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Recall
Service was great. Salesman for used cars, however, provided me with false information in an extremely confident manner. He seemed to say what ever sounded best & the truth was not a factor. He made claims about warranty transfer-ability & car function that were just not true. His stated information was proven false by other employees with an explanation of "he is new". Should not pull answer's out of thin air even when new. 2nd time this has happened with car sales staff. Would not buy a new or used car from them.
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you Scott for this 5-star rating and for sharing your comments with us. I’m so glad you liked our service department. Rod is a valuable member of our team. It’s honest feedback like this that help us get better at what we do. I will be sure to share your comments with our sales team and their managers. Best Regards,

GK
George K.
Grand Haven, MI
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Warranty Work
Rod and Andy in a Elhart’s shop were wonderful from diagnosis of issue, talking through the fix and setting me up with Hyundai car while work was being performed. Professional from start to finish.
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

George, we would like to extend our gratitude to you for taking the time to give us your feedback. It is wonderful to hear that Rod and Andy were able to provide you with great experience! they are valuable members of our team. We really appreciate this feedback and I'll be certain to share your compliments. Please keep us updated if there's anything else we can do for you!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled Maintenance
A pre scheduled oil change took 1.5 hours with no explanation as to "why"
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

Please let me apologize for this negative experience. At Elhart Automotive Campus we are dedicated to providing our customers with high quality customer service and what you have described is unacceptable for our standards. I spoke with our Service Director, Frank Siebart, and he told me he left you a voicemail message on your land line. Please call him back on his cell number 616-886-7470.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Rod did a very nice job
Very expensive repair after my check engine light was on for months and they could not tell me what was wrong with my vehicle. So far, the repair seems to have worked. Rod was very helpful.
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you for visiting Elhart, we appreciate your business! Rod  works hard to make sure every customer experiences the best service possible and he is a valuable member of our team. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit! As always, if you have any questions or need anything, please feel free to reach out to us directly.

Kenneth S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Quality Service!
Repairs took a little longer than expected but I was very pleased with the service and the results!
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 02/22/2019

Thank you for this 5-star rating Ken! We are very happy that you were pleased wiht the service and the results! I will be sure to share your message "took a little longer than expected" with our team. It's honest feedback like yours that help us to become better at what we do. We look forward to working with you again in the future. If there is anything else that you may need, please make sure that you let us know! We will see you soon!