Overall Rating 4.0384646/5Overall Rating 4.0384646/5Overall Rating 4.0384646/5Overall Rating 4.0384646/5rating 4.0384646
Overall Rating 2.03846/5Overall Rating 2.03846/5rating 2.03846rating 2.03846rating 2.03846

FH
Frederick H.
Kalamazoo, MI
2014 Hyundai Equus
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service Excellence
Juan and Duke are great, take very good care of me.

West Olive, MI
2007 Hyundai Accent
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Treated with respect and professionalism
I've had a positive experience with Elhart Hyundai each time I've brought my Accent in for servicing. Personnel are courteous, friendly and unfailingly professional. Special thanks to Juan, who always makes me feel welcome, listens carefully to my concerns and questions, and does his job supremely well. Why he doesn't have his own sign up on the wall mystifies me. Please give him a sign and get him some business cards, Elhart! :)

2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Please tell me why my Check Engine light is on
See Title
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

First of all, thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to write this review! Our top priority continues to be providing our customers with the best customer service possible and I’m very sorry to hear that you are having this experience at our dealership. Please call me at 616-392-8516. I'd like to see if I can help.

FJ
Frank J.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
oil change in an out
I made a appointment for oil change. was in the same day. quick service. very nice service people. I found out when I go there that there was also a recall that needed to be fixed that would require an extra hour. It would have been nice to know about the recall before I got there or when I made the appointment. I could have planned to leave he car for the extra hour.
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Hi Frank! First of all, thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to give us this 5-star rating. I'm sorry we did not communicate that the vehicles had a recall. I will let our service team know. Secondly, thank you for your honest feedback. It's feedback like this that help us to become better at servicing our customers.

Marcia B.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
very courteous, willing to listen to my concerns, made sure that I was comforable with all the answers. Very positive experience.
Very courteous, friendly and helpful
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for writing this awesome review, Marcia! We are very happy that you were treated great and had an excellent experience at Elhart Hyundai. We look forward to working with you again in the future. If there is anything else that you may need, please make sure that you let us know!

Mariah S.
Fennville, MI
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Great service and quality work.
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

First of all, we would like to thank you for taking time to write such a complementary review and give us this 5-star rating. We strive on our customer service, and positive words like this assure us we're doing our jobs. Please return when needed and we will be sure to provide the same outstanding customer service.

TL
Tammy L.
Hudsonville, MI
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Efficient Oil Change
Fast courteous service at a reasonable price!
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for visiting Elhart, we appreciate your business! Our team works hard to make sure every customer experiences the best service possible, and it's wonderful to know this was reflected in your recent visit. I will be sure to pass your wonderful 5-star rating and comments to our team. Once again, thank you Tammy!

Jeannette B.
Quick work!
Called in the morning, got right in and car finished in record time. We were leaving on a trip and had a tire issue. So thankful for Juan and his great customer service!
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you so much for this excellent review! We truly value our customers, and we strive for quality customer service in all that we do. We are happy that you were able to experience this throughout your service with our dealership and appreciate your kind words about Juan. We will be sure to share your thoughts with him.

Ada, MI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Mine was a great experience!!! Thank you.
I already have recommended Elkhart to 2 friends.
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you very much for this 5-star rating and your kind words! Repeat customers are what we strive for and hope to achieve. Thanks again for your amazing words and we hope to see you soon.

11/07/2018 Category: Service
30,000 mile maintenance check
Everything was completed in a very timely and professional fashion.
I have no complaints !
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for the top marks, and for taking the time to leave this review. I’m glad we were able to take care of you, and please don’t hesitate to let us know if there is anything else you need. It would be our pleasure to be of service.

GV
Greg V.
Saugatuck, MI
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Convenience
Since I have to travel a half hour to get to Elhart, it would be nice to have a loaner vehicle available so I could run some errands while waiting for my repairs to be completed.
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! I will be sure to pass your message on to our Service Director, Frank Siebart.

Muskegon, MI
2012 Hyundai Genesis
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Recent visit
Service was great as usual.
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

We at Elhart Hyundai would like to thank you for your kind words and time it took to fill out this survey. We are ecstatic that our dealership has won you over and hope for your business in the near future.

Amy B.
Jenison, MI
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Timely and efficient
I brought my 2013 Hyundai Tucson in for asome brake work. I had a bit of a time crunch and they went above and beyond to not only meet the time restriction they beat it by 30 minutes!!
The work was done and we were on our way! Thanks Elhart!
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

We at Elhart Hyundai are excited to hear we have excellent customer service. We always want to receive positive feedback. Thus our attention is focused on our customers, to provide good camaraderie. Repeat customers are what we strive for and hope to achieve. Thanks again for your amazing words and we hope to see you soon.

DF
Doris F.
Fennville, MI
2016 Hyundai Veloster
10/31/2018 Category: Service
quick friendly service
quick oil change, friendly service
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

Doris, we would like to extend our gratitude to you for taking the time to give us your feedback. It is wonderful to hear that we were able to provide you with a great experience! We really appreciate this feedback and I'll be certain to share your compliments with the team. Please keep us updated if there's anything else we can do for you!

TT
Thomas T.
Grandville, MI
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Love the Ioniq and sales and service departments have been great to work with.
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you for writing this awesome review, Thomas! We are very happy that you were treated great and had an excellent experience on the Elhart Automotive Campus. We look forward to working with you again in the future. If there is anything else that you may need, please make sure that you let us know! We will see you soon!

10/29/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied customer!!
Dropped off my car at 7:30am for a 9:45am first oil changed. Got a call before 9am that my car was ready. I’m really satisfied with your service and the shuttle is a great idea, too!!
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give Elhart Hyundai this 5-star rating! Our entire team strives to create a positive service experience and they will be thrilled to hear that they've been successful at this. See you again soon.

GH
Gregory H.
South Haven, MI
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Great service, as usual!
Came in to get a "check engine' light addressed. Juan took excellent care of my car and treated me like a king. The work was done fast by Lee and it was covered by my fantastic warranty. What more could I ask for?
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

We at Elhart are excited to hear we have excellent customer service. We always want to receive positive feedback, thus our attention is focused on our face to face interaction. Repeat customers are what we strive for and hope to achieve. Thanks again for your amazing words about Juan and Lee and we hope to see you soon.

Duane B.
Zeeland, MI
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/24/2018 Category: Service
quick friendly service and they do what they say they will do
took care of the issue very quick, with friendly service.
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Duane, thank you for the top marks, and for taking the time to leave this review. I’m glad we were able to take care of you, and please don’t hesitate to let us know if there is anything else you need. It would be our pleasure to be of service.

Russell G.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Duke and Juan RULE in Great Service!!
I continue to be impressed and have my expectations exceeded by the Elhart dealership in Holland. Duke and Juan on the Hyundai service team are fabulous. I recently had brand new Goodyear Weather Ready tires put on my Hyundai Sonata and paid below list price because of their price match guarantee. They continue to take care of all of my vehicles as though they were their own. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Great leadership Jeff Elhart!!
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 10/23/2018

Russell, thank you for taking the time to write such a great review! Our entire team strives to create a positive buying experience for every customer, and they will be thrilled to hear that they've been successful at this. I'll be certain to share your compliments to Jeff Elhart as well. We appreciate your business, and let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

CN
Cindy N.
Douglas, MI
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Care and service
Great people to do business with!
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for visiting Elhart Hyundai, we appreciate your business and the time you took to write this review and give us this 5-star rating! Happy Driving Cindy!