Overall Rating 4.1250013/5Overall Rating 4.1250013/5Overall Rating 4.1250013/5Overall Rating 4.1250013/5rating 4.1250013
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

GG
Gerald G.
Douglas, MI
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Flexible
I had the wrong date but despite a heavy shop schedule, I got a ride to work and was picked up afterward. Car work completed when I got there.
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Tim, thank you for the top marks, and for taking the time to leave this review. I’m glad we were able to take care of you, and please don’t hesitate to let us know if there is anything else you need. It would be our pleasure to be of service.
Best regards,

GK
Gregg K.
Saugatuck, MI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Sante Fe #3
This is our third Sante Fe Sport Ultimate and decided to buy it not leasing this one. Also we like this model. The 2019 is not attractive in my opinion. It copies the look of a Jeep. The interior is less desirable. Glad to get the 2018. It's an awesome ride!
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thanks for the positive feedback! It's great to hear that you have enjoyed your Sante Fe Sport so much that you've bought three cars from our dealership! Thanks for your loyalty and the five-star review!

Amy B.
Jenison, MI
2013 Hyundai Tucson
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Tucson key fob savior!
So my hubby list his keys and we needed a new key fob! You guys took care if him quickly, and at a reasonable price! Thank you!
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you for writing this awesome review, Amy! We are very happy that you were treated great and had an excellent experience at Elhart Hyundai. We look forward to working with you again in the future. If there is anything else that you may need, please make sure to let us know!

Jeannette B.
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Great service, great people.
Elhart delivers great service. They give me good advice and recommend needed service. I trust them. Juan was awesome this time, very friendly, knowledgeable, accurate, fit me in last minute, got my car washed and vacuumed. Duke also was awesome, when I picked up the car. Will miss seeing him in the department.
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

What a wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that your car was clean for you after your appointment! We appreciate your kind words about Juan and Duke, and we will be sure to share your thoughts with them. We value our customers and strive to make sure that you all leave completely satisfied! We look forward to seeing you again next time at your next service appointment! Until then, if there is anything that we can do for you let us know. See you soon.

PG
Patricia G.
2013 Hyundai Azera
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Regardless of how busy Service Department is, techs always take time to answer questions and provide excellent service.
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you for visiting our Elhart service department and for taking the time to complete this review. Our top priority continues to be providing our customers with the best service possible. It's wonderful to know your recent experience also reflected this. Thank you so much for recognizing our team. Once again, thank you Patricia. We look forward to servicing you in the future.

James B.
08/02/2018 Category: Service
N/A
no further comments
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

Thank you for visiting Elhart Hyundai, we appreciate your business and the time it took to give us this 5-star review. Happy Driving James!

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Good
Some of the service was great some was om
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

First of all, thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to write this review! Our top priority continues to be providing our customers with the best customer service possible and I’m very sorry to hear you had this experience at our dealership. We want to assure you that your experience was a complete anomaly to the way our service department works. I will be sure to pass your comments on to my Service Manager, Matt Lee and his team.

Pullman, MI
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/30/2018 Category: Service
I love the the service except when it takes over 4 hours for an oil change
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience and apologize for the time it took to service your vehicle. It's honest feedback like this that helps us do better. I will be sure to pass along your comments to our Service Director, Matt Lee.

OS
Ona S.
2002 Hyundai Elantra
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, caring
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

Ona, thank you for this 4-star rating, and for taking the time to leave this review. I’m glad we were able to take care of you, and please don’t hesitate to let us know if there is anything else you need. It would be our pleasure to be of service.

DT
Dwayne T.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Elhart is so professional and efficient.
JUAN was very helpful. Thanks.
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

Dwayne, we are delighted to hear that Juan was able to provide excellent service and was very helpful. Juan is an important member of our team. We will make sure to pass your message on to him. Thank you!

KV
Kenneth V.
Zeeland, MI
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Cusromer
Excellant service again!
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

Thank you for writing this awesome review, Kenneth! We are very happy that you continue to receive excellent service at Elhart Hyundai. We look forward to working with you again in the future. If there is anything else that you may need, please make sure that you let us know! We will see you soon!

UW
Ulrike W.
07/24/2018 Category: Service
I was very happy with my recent oil change and service visit . Very professional and friendly service.
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

Thank you for visiting Elhart, we appreciate your business! Our team works hard to make sure every customer experiences the best service possible, and it's wonderful to know this was reflected in your recent visit too. As always, if you have any questions or need anything, please feel free to reach out to us directly. Happy Driving Ulrike.

07/24/2018 Category: Service
None
Place is a drag
MATTHEW E L. from Elhart Hyundai responded on 07/25/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey.  Our goal is to try and complete the service as quickly as possible.  I apologize for the oil change and tire rotation taking longer than anticipated.  Our process fell short of keeping you informed that the service may take longer than normal.  These surveys allow us to look at the process and see what needs to be corrected.  I will be contacting you to follow up on this.

Matt Lee
Service Director

Allendale, MI
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Awesome customer service...very friendly! They go above & beyond!
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

We are very happy to hear that we have earned your business! Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review on our service team. Our customer service is what we value the most, and we are happy to hear that you were completely satisfied. Happy Driving!

Carla M.
Jenison, MI
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Yes I do think you have a very good place.
Your place is very good but since I live just two blocks from a place to change my oil I don't
feel I need to come to Holland all the time. I will bring it in as needed but with my low milage
there isn't much that needs to be checked.
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 07/23/2018

Carla, we are thrilled to hear that you are happy with your experience at our dealership! Thank you for taking the time to share why you get oil changes close to home. Until we see you again, Happy Driving! Best Regards, Jan Houting, CEO Customer Relations, jan@elhart.com

07/11/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Overall we have been pleased with the customer service and dependability at Elhart. We'd definitely recommend to family & friends.
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for writing this awesome review! We are very happy that you were pleased with our customer service and dependability. We look forward to working with you again in the future. If there is anything else that you may need, please make sure that you let us know! We will see you soon!

Muskegon, MI
2012 Hyundai Genesis
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Service was great
Never have had an issue in the six years since I bought my Genesis from Elhart. Thanks!
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for visiting Elhart, we appreciate your business and the time it took you to give us this great 5-star rating. As always, if you have any questions or need anything, please feel free to reach out to us directly. Until then, Happy Driving!

KD
Kurt D.
Zeeland, MI
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Great service by great people!
Elhart Hyundai always give us great service. The people there are always friendly.
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you Kurt! We are pleased to hear of your admiration towards our teamwork and service on this particular visit. Please return when needed and we will be sure to provide the same outstanding customer service.

FS
Frederick S.
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and personal service.
Very neat waiting room and even cleaned and washed my car.
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

What a wonderful review! Thank you Frederick! We are so happy to hear that your car  was clean for you after your appointment! We value our customers and strive to make sure that you all leave completely satisfied! We look forward to seeing you again!

FH
Frederick H.
Kalamazoo, MI
2014 Hyundai Equus
07/04/2018 Category: Service
The same excellent service I’ve come to expect and they have never let me down!
Jan H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you Frederick! What an awesome review! We appreciate your kind words and 5-star rating. We look forward to servicing you again. In the mean time if there is anything you need please do not hesitate to call!! Happy Driving!