Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5

ET
Eric T.
Grand Haven, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/01/2021 Category: Service
Just an oil change
As in previous visits, we enjoyed very friendly service.
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 02/02/2021

Hi Eric, Thanks for highlighting our friendly staff who helped make this such a great experience! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. I will be sure to follow up with the Service Manager in regards to the waiting area. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

CG
Cheryl G.
02/01/2021 Category: Service
Elhart Hyundai is the best!
This is a great dealership to work with. Great people & always great service. Rod in service is EXCEPTIONAl!
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 02/01/2021

Hi Chery, Thanks for highlighting Rod and his team who help make your service visit such a great experience! I will be sure to share your compliments with him. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

TD
Tara D.
Zeeland, MI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Very helpful
Very friendly, knowledgeable and hard working. They explained everything really well and didn’t try to trick me into anything, like other car places do.
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 01/15/2021

Hi Tara, Thanks for highlighting our friendly, knowledgeable and hard working staff who helped make this such a great experience! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

RO
Russel O.
Zeeland, MI
01/07/2021 Category: Service
Great service and always very friendly
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 01/08/2021

Hi Russel, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Elhart Hyundai. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

TP
Tom P.
Ada, MI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/25/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
It was great.
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 12/28/2020

Hi Tom, thank you for the high star rating! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. I will be sure to share your comments with our Service Director, Frank Siebart, in regards to the ease of scheduling an appointment. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help! Best Regards, Jan Houting, CEO of Customer Relations, jan@elhart.com

12/25/2020 Category: Service
Great service if you don't mind charges
Very friendly and professional staff and great service. However, I paid for oil change $53 instead of usual $34 (29.95 + tax and disposal fee) this time. I don't mind that because while my Santa Fe was serviced friendly Elhart staff showed me some Nissan cars I will be interested in buying next time. I think a Pathfinder offers better value than Palisades and Rogue is superior to Tucson unless you are willing to pay $5K extra for a smaller car with fewer features.
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 12/28/2020

Hi, thank you for the high star rating! We're glad to hear we delivered a 5-star experience. I will be sure share your comments with out Service Director, Frank Siebart and Assistant Manager, Dave Swart. We appreciate thte opportunity to earn your business. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help! Best Regards, Jan Houting, CEO of Customer Relations, jan@elhart.com

Linda B.
12/15/2020 Category: Service
Sevice
Elkhart has been very there employee are very nice
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 12/16/2020

Hi Linda & Bob! Thanks for highlighting our staff who help make the service on your Hyundai Tuscon a great experience! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

JE
Jesse E.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
12/03/2020 Category: Service
Thank you Dave and team!
Had an unfortunate bad experience and Dave reached out to hear me out. He and his team immediately scheduled an appointment to get my issues looked at and not only took care of the issues, provided me a very nice and clean loaner. Michelle there is a sweetheart! So far so good and has since restored my faith in Elhart service. I appreciate Dave’s leadership and focus to resolve my issue.
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 12/04/2020

HI Jesse. Our top priority continues to be providing our customers with the best customer service possible and I’m very sorry to read about your experience at our dealership. I spoke with our Assitant Service Manager, Dave Swart, and he has left you a voicemail to contact him at your earliest convenience. We would like the opportunity to see how we can help you out.

DAVID S. from Elhart Hyundai responded on 01/15/2021

glad we could get the vehicle back in and the repairs done for you.

South Haven, MI
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/26/2020 Category: Service
Service manager
After having a problem with a service rep and sloppy work done by a technician, the service manager addressed my concerns, listened to them, acknowledged their validity, and pledged to correct them.

11/24/2020 Category: Service
Service representative
Not a very friendly personable guy.
DAVID S. from Elhart Hyundai responded on 11/25/2020

Hi
Dave Swart service manager of Elhart. Thank you for the time to tell us about your experience here at Elhart Hyundai. Your feedback is important to let us know how we can improve and make things better for our customers. I would like to discuss the visit with you and rectify the situation. Please feel free to reach out to me personally by phone or by email. My phone number is 616-546-6127 if you prefer that method.
Sincerly
David Swart
Hyundai Service Manager.

Saugatuck, MI
11/23/2020 Category: Service
Great people and friendly!
Will comeback again.
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 11/24/2020

Thanks for highlighting our friendly and caring staff who helped make this such a great experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! Best Regards, Jan Houting, CEO of Customer Relations, jan@elhart.com

Jane M.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/06/2020 Category: Service
The service is exceptional. I can always expect the problem to be resolved and fixed.
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 11/09/2020

Hi Jane, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Our top priority is to provide the best customer service possible to earn your repeat business. Thank you for your loyalty. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Ann M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/30/2020 Category: Service
Recent Experience
Fast, efficient, good communication/explanations
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 10/30/2020

Hi Ann, thank you for the high star rating! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help! Best Regards, Jan Houting, CEO of Customer Relations, jan@elhart.com

GW
Gloria W.
Byron Center, MI
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/20/2020 Category: Service
They know me
They know me and give me excellent and personal service.
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 10/21/2020

Hi Gloria, Thanks so much for the nice review! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and fantastic that we have earned your repeat business. Thank you for your loyalty. If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us. Have a great day! Best Regards, Jan Houting, CEO of Customer Relations, jan@elhart.com

Linda B.
10/13/2020 Category: Service
They are very friendly
They are very helpful
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 10/14/2020

Hi Linda, thank you for the high star rating! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help! Best Regards, Jan Houting, CEO of Customer Relations, jan@elhart.com

CR
Carlos R.
10/08/2020
service
Everything was excellent
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 10/08/2020

Hi Carlos, Thank you so much for this rescore! This is really going to help us out! We appreciate you! Have an awesome day!
Sincerely,