Overall Rating 4.09091/5Overall Rating 4.09091/5Overall Rating 4.09091/5Overall Rating 4.09091/5rating 4.09091
Overall Rating 1.95455/5rating 1.95455rating 1.95455rating 1.95455rating 1.95455
Leann K. on 01/21/2018
"Good service"
Good communication. Repairs are done quickly.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/21/2018 05:00 AM
Kate L. at Elhart Hyundai responded on 01/22/2018

Leann, thank you for your kind words and time. By perfecting our knowledge of our product we hope to be as efficient as possible. We are ecstatic that our dealership has won you over and hope for your business in the near future.

Jeannette B. on 01/20/2018
"Friendly, efficient, knowledgeable"
Always get good service at Elhart. They are consistent in quality and knowledge.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/15/2018
Review Created: 01/20/2018 09:06 PM
Kate L. at Elhart Hyundai responded on 01/22/2018

Jeanette, thank you for your time and business. We appreciate the 5-star review and we are so glad to hear that you continue to receive great service from our team. As always, if we can do anything else for you please let us know.

Verified Customer on 01/19/2018
"Super Service"
A1 in all respects
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/19/2018 07:08 PM
Kate L. at Elhart Hyundai responded on 01/22/2018

Thank you for the excellent review and rating. Our team strives to provide top-notch service and it's wonderful to know you experienced this first-hand. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do.

Patricia B. on 01/18/2018
"waiting time was minimull even tho i was early good popcorn lol but fred in parts has to work more saturdays lol"
good place to do business
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/13/2018
Review Created: 01/18/2018 12:32 PM
Kate L. at Elhart Hyundai responded on 01/19/2018

Patricia, thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with us. I am thrilled our team was able to get you in and out in a timely manner. As always, if there is anything else we can do for you please let us know.

Verified Customer on 01/14/2018
"Always helpful"
I have been a customer for years and feel good about it. We have purchased five cars from Elkhart. Always excellent service.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/14/2018 09:54 AM
Kate L. at Elhart Hyundai responded on 01/15/2018

Thanks for the positive feedback! It's great to hear that you have enjoyed our services so much that you've bought five cars from our dealership! Customer satisfaction is top priority and I'm glad our team has shown you that we work hard to keep our customers satisfied! Thanks for your loyalty and the five-star review!

Verified Customer on 01/11/2018
"Good service"
I trust Elhart. Quality service.
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 01/04/2018
Review Created: 01/11/2018 04:31 PM
Kate L. at Elhart Hyundai responded on 01/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and for the great rating. I am thrilled our team was able to provide you with such excellent service. Thank you again for the kind words and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Nelsi H. on 01/11/2018
"Great job!!"
This is the second time I go to service my car with Hyundai and I have not been anywhere else by I lose ths service here! Great people!!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 01/09/2018
Review Created: 01/11/2018 02:11 PM
Kate L. at Elhart Hyundai responded on 01/12/2018

Nelsi, thank you so much for your time and business. I am very happy to hear that we have officially earned your trust. We take our customer's satisfaction very seriously and it's great to hear you had a great experience. We look forward to seeing you for your next appointment.

Jared S. on 01/10/2018
"In early, done early. "
See title.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/05/2018
Review Created: 01/10/2018 02:54 PM
Kate L. at Elhart Hyundai responded on 01/11/2018

Jared, thank you for the great review and rating. We're glad to hear that you had an excellent experience with our Hyundai service team. Thanks again for taking the time to share this with us and we look forward to our next chance to help out!

Frank J. on 01/10/2018
"New battery and recallfix"
Service fit me in very quickly . Job was completed within less then a half hour.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/10/2018 02:50 PM
Kate L. at Elhart Hyundai responded on 01/11/2018

Frank, we at Elhart Automotive would like to thank you for your kind words and time. By perfecting our knowledge of our product we hope to be as efficient as possible. We are ecstatic that our dealership has won you over and hope for your business in the near future.

Diana J. on 01/10/2018
"Oil change"
Great place for auto service
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 01/10/2018 02:40 PM
Kate L. at Elhart Hyundai responded on 01/11/2018

Diana, thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the excellent rating. We are very happy that you were treated great and had an excellent experience at Elhart Hyundai. We look forward to working with you again in the future. If there is anything else we can do, please let us know.

Rebecca A. on 01/10/2018
"Best Hyundai Dealership in Michigan "
I have had nothing but great customer service at Elhart. I’ve purchased two vehicles from them and I have my car serviced there all the time!
If you need a new vehicle, talk to Ben Marietta!
Vehicle: 2018 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/03/2018
Review Created: 01/10/2018 07:50 AM
Kate L. at Elhart Hyundai responded on 01/10/2018

Rebecca, thank you for completing our survey. We pride ourselves on providing top of the line service and love knowing that we've succeeded in this effort. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Thanks again!

Gretchen G. on 01/10/2018
"Gretchen"
I was treated great and all my questions answered. Got me the help I needed and fixed my vehicle in a timely fashion. Top notch staff!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 01/05/2018
Review Created: 01/10/2018 07:19 AM
Kate L. at Elhart Hyundai responded on 01/10/2018

Gretchen, thank you so much for taking time out of your day to leave us your feedback and excellent rating. By perfecting our knowledge of our product we hope to be as efficient as possible. We are ecstatic that our dealership has won you over and hope for your business in the near future.

Cheryl G. on 01/08/2018
"Service Review"
As always, Elhart Hyundai provides great service.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 12/28/2017
Review Created: 01/08/2018 09:31 AM
Kate L. at Elhart Hyundai responded on 01/08/2018

Cheryl, thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and giving us an excellent review! We look forward to working with you again in the future! Until then, if there is absolutely anything that we can do for you, please let us know! Once again, thank you!

David B. on 01/05/2018
"Good work"
Exellent
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Review Created: 01/05/2018 05:34 PM
Kate L. at Elhart Hyundai responded on 01/08/2018

Thank you for visiting our Elhart service department and for taking the time to complete this review. Our top priority continues to be providing our customers with the best service possible. It's wonderful to know your recent experience also reflected this. Once again, thank you David. We look forward to servicing your Elantra in the future.

Gregg K. on 01/05/2018
"Early appointment is best"
Got there at 9:00 am for an oil change, tire rotation, and systems check and out within an hour. Always like this place.
Gregg Kirchen
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 01/03/2018
Review Created: 01/05/2018 04:47 PM
Kate L. at Elhart Hyundai responded on 01/08/2018

Gregg, thank you for the great review! We are so glad to hear that your experience reflected our customer service goals here at Elhart. We take pride in knowing that our customers are leaving satisfied. Thanks again for taking the time to write the review and we look forward to providing services for you again in the future!

Verified Customer on 01/04/2018
"Customer Friendly"
Although it was difficult to get the desired appointment needed from a phone call (receptionist did not return call in a timely manner, and was not very helpful), we were thrilled that we were able to be squeezed in so that our schedule would not be made greatly difficult. "Duke" is awesome!!! We have dealt with him many times, and we value his friendly, honest, and helpful service!! VERY customer friendly!!! THANK YOU!!!
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/04/2018 10:01 AM
Kate L. at Elhart Hyundai responded on 01/04/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey. I am very sorry to hear that you had a difficult time scheduling. I will be sure to pass the feedback along to our customer representatives to ensure that does not happen again. Thank you for the kind words about Duke, he is a valued member of our team and I will be sure to share your compliments with him. If you need anything else from us please let me know.

Nick K. on 01/02/2018
"Wonderful place"
My first time coming here and I will be back!! I was quoted a much lower price here and Duke was a great guy to help out with my situation. He was honest, considerate and caring. My sonata needed a transmission tempature sensor and he knew exactly what I was talking about. This team knows what they are doing and it’s worth the drive from Grand Rapids to have my car serviced here! I highly recommend this place! Excellent customer service and my car is running just perfect!
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/02/2018 06:16 PM
Kate L. at Elhart Hyundai responded on 01/03/2018

Nick, thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the excellent review. Our entire service department will appreciate this feedback. Elhart prides ourselves on how we treat our customers and reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting our standards. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

Doreen R. on 01/02/2018
"Quick stop"
I had battery problems but no appointment. I stopped by and in spite of the business brought on by negative weather; my car was checked out quickly and I was on my way!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 12/28/2017
Review Created: 01/02/2018 05:11 AM
Kate L. at Elhart Hyundai responded on 01/02/2018

Doreen, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this wonderful review! Customer service is our top priority and we love to hear that our customers are leaving satisfied with their needs being met. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Duane B. on 12/31/2017
"Friendly"
always on time and the service is very friendly
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 12/22/2017
Review Created: 12/31/2017 04:40 AM
Kate L. at Elhart Hyundai responded on 01/02/2018

Duane, thank you for the great review! We strive to provide the best service possible for our customers; it is always great to hear that your expectations are being met. I will be sure to pass on the kind words to our Hyundai team.
Have a blessed new year.

Brian M. on 12/30/2017
"Good work and friendly service."
Duke is great. He treats you like family.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 12/27/2017
Review Created: 12/30/2017 08:05 AM
Kate L. at Elhart Hyundai responded on 01/02/2018

Brian, so glad to hear that you had a great experience with our service advisor, Duke. He is a valued employee here at Elhart and we love to hear that our customers think so as well!I will be sure to pass on your kind words to him.
Have a great new year!