Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5

LW
Lew W.
Saugatuck, MI
07/27/2021 Category: Service
A
A
BE
Ben E. from Elhart Hyundai responded on 07/27/2021

Hi Lew, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! Best Regards, Ben Elhart, CEO of Customer Relations, ben@elhart.com

2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/23/2021 Category: Service
Customer
In spite of shortness of staff, they serviced me quickly. They advised me that there was one vehicle before me that was scheduled for the same appointment time as I was. They reviewed what services were needed and what ones were not needed at this time and why. Their waiting room was clean.
Ben E. from Elhart Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

We are thrilled that you enjoyed our services. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and for letting others know as well. We so appreciate it! If there is anything else you need in the future, please don't hesitate to give us a call.  Best Regards, Ben Elhart, CEO of Customer Relations, ben@elhart.com

ET
Eric T.
Grand Haven, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/03/2021 Category: Service
Santa Fe brake service
Took our Santa Fe in for brake service as scheduled. We were told that they were behind and would get it in soon. We were going to wait for our car. We were told later that they had an issue with not having the right brake pads and that they are sending someone to get them. Ok, so this is sounding like a negative review. It is not. First, I know how hard it has to be to tell a customer that there is a problem and that their car will not be ready when promised. Because of the additional wait, Elhart provided us with a car and offered to let us take it over night if we did not want to wait. In these times with the lack of staff, parts distribution etc, we all need to be understanding that this is not the quality of service business's would like provide but they are doing the best with what they have. Thank you Elhart for your services.
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 07/06/2021

Eric, we would like to thank you for taking time to write such a complementary review. We strive on our customer service, even when the news we are giving to our customers isn't the best.  I'm glad we got you into a loaner vehicle so you could go about your day while waiting on your vehicle to be finished.  We look forward to working with you again in the future! Until then, if there is absolutely anything that we can do for you please let us know! Once again, thank you! Best Regards, Ben Elhart, CEO of Customer Relations, ben@elhart.com

Saugatuck, MI
06/22/2021 Category: Service
Expert service
I liked the timeline and wonderful service I received. Very friendly and knowledgeable.
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 06/23/2021

Hi Dan. We are thrilled that you enjoyed our services. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and for letting others know as well. We so appreciate it! Best Regards, Ben Elhart, CEO of Customer Relations, ben@elhart.com

Matthew P.
Kalamazoo, MI
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/11/2021 Category: Service
Family owned and Holland proud
I have always had a great experience here. As someone who gets taken advantage of a lot and suffers from depression/anxiety… it’s really stressful dealing with auto issues. I remember being in my young twenties and crying because this guy at Uncle Ed’s told me my car would shut down if I didn’t replace my cabin air filter and that 40 dollars was my grocery money for the week. Now I know better and will never go to an Uncle Ed’s again. Rod has already been straightforward with me and transparent about what is recommended and what is necessary and I really appreciate that. Very happy to be a part of the Elhart family! Shout out to Junior my salesman and Mike the Hyundai sales manager!
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 06/14/2021

Matthew, we would like to extend our gratitude to you for taking the time to give us your feedback. It is wonderful to hear that Rod, Junior, and Mike were able to provide you with a great experience! We really appreciate this feedback and I'll be certain to share your compliments. Please keep us updated if there's anything else we can do for you! Best Regards, Ben Elhart, CEO of Customer Relations, ben@elhart.com

Sean S.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/18/2021 Category: Service
Miscommunications about pickup of vehicle and not completed in time expected
My vehicle was supposed to be picked up from my home. Close to the time of my appointment, we received a call from the dealership saying the service was no longer offered. We then were told our vehicle would be completed no later than 3pm, and we never received a call until nearly 4pm.
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 05/21/2021

Hi Sean & Sarah, Thank you for letting us know how we did. Honest feedback helps us to learn, grow and give better customer service. Please let me apologize for this negative experience. Our top priority continues to be providing our customers with the best customer service possible and I’m very sorry to hear you had this experience at our dealership. We appreciate the time you took to talk to our Service Director, Frank Siebart and appreciate you giving us the chance to improve by providing us with this feedback.
Jan  Houting

05/14/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional service
Great service from booking the appointment to getting service completed. I will continue to get service and future vehicle purchases
from Elhart Hyundai.
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 05/18/2021

Hello, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Elhart Hyundai. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Linda B.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Elhart service
Elhart is where we take are cars they are very nice and know what they are talking about
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 04/14/2021

Hi Linda, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your repeat business. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

HS
Harlan S.
04/09/2021 Category: Service
New tires available at Elhart
The original tires on my 2017 Hyundai were very noisy and were rather irritating. Since they were nearly due for replacement I had it done, The new tires are far superior to the original and I am very pleased.
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 04/12/2021

Hi Harlan, Thanks so much for the nice review! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your repeat business. We truly value our customers, and strive for quality customer service in all that we do. We are happy that you are able to experience this throughout your visits at our dealership. We thank you again for your kind words.

Deana C.
Hamilton, MI
03/24/2021 Category: Service
Recall fix
Service was great
Very prompt at fixing the issues with my Hyundai
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 03/25/2021

Hi Deana, Thank you for the 5-star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to earn and keep your business. I will be sure to share your comments with our Service Director, Frank Siebart and the rest of his team. Thank you for your loyalty and if there is anything else we can help you with please give us a call. Best Regards, Jan Houting, CEO of Customer Relations, jan@elhart.com

Julie S.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/21/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service and personnel, knowledgeable, on time
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 03/22/2021

We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and happy happy you enjoyed our dealership. I will be sure to share your rating with our team. We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

GD
Gloria D.
Muskegon, MI
2020 Hyundai Kona
03/19/2021 Category: Service
Timely service
Went for oil change and tire rotation, got there early for my appointment but they got me in anyway.
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 03/22/2021

Hi Gloria, It is great to hear everything was done quickly and to your satisfaction! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

RP
Rick P.
Stanwood, MI
2020 Hyundai Tucson
03/18/2021 Category: Service
Recall Performed
Elhart completed the recall on my Tucson in a timely and professional manner.
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 03/19/2021

HI Rick, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to give us this 5-star review. We are always thrilled to hear from our happy customers and strive for friendly and efficient service in all that we do. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help! Have a great day!

Timothy M.
Grand Haven, MI
03/15/2021 Category: Service
DAVID S. from Elhart Hyundai responded on 03/18/2021

Dear Mr Meyers,
I am sorry to hear about the experience with the oil change on the vehicle. I would like to discuss things with your further you can reach out to me by phone at 616-546-6127 or email daveswart@elhart.com. Again our apologies for the inconvenience.
Dave Swart
Elhart Hyundai service manager.

DAVID S. from Elhart Hyundai responded on 03/18/2021

Thank you for the time to tell us about your experience. I am sorry to hear that there was residual oil left from the oil change. I would like to have the chance to discuss with you further at your convenience please feel free to contact me at 616-546-6127 or daveswart@elhart.com if you prefer email
Again sincere apologies .
Dave Swart
Elhart Hyundai Service Manager

Hamilton, MI
2021 Hyundai Tucson
03/12/2021 Category: Service
Friendly service advisor
Rod was personable and very helpful.
JAN H., CEO Customer Relations from Elhart Hyundai responded on 03/15/2021

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!