Latest Review over 7 years ago

MIKE P.
09/08/2011
short notice fix
First time using Elite Auto Care. They were able to fit me in the next day. Prices seemed fair, the service fixed the problem, the shop clean, and the personal service was good. I'll be happy to use them again.

DO
DANIEL O.
08/28/2011
fix up
a little pricey but friendly service and very quick. car has worked fine since.

CD
CRIS D.
08/27/2011
Missed issues checked
I called in to elaborate what I needed to be checked on the car but when I picked up my car, I was told that they missed to do some of the issues called in to be checked; and EAC agreed on the work itinerary. It would have expected to receive either a call or email to follow up on that shortcoming. Curious as to why EAC cannot be open on Saturdays? There is a follow up on missed survey responses but not with regards to service. Nonethless, I am happy with the way the EAC team handles my business so far. At this time I can say I would recommend it to my friends.

MZ
MARLENE Z.
08/27/2011
Great to do business with!
Fast, efficient and knowledgable, highly recommended.

FF
FRANK F.
08/25/2011
Elite Auto Care
Excellent mechanics. Timely work. Excellent communicators.

AD
AARON D.
08/25/2011
Great Customer Care and prices!
Elite Auto Care takes great care of their customers, and always has reasonable prices.
Ken and his team know how to get the job done.