Charles S.
Chevrolet Cobalt
04/26/2021
Fair pricing and excellent service
I have to say i am VERY impressed. Not only did they treat me fairly, they also kept me informed as to what was going on with my car. Honestly though it was the price quote that sealed the deal for me. Thank you all so much! Will definately recommend this shop to ALL of my friends!

TW
Tom W.
04/23/2021
Staff is very knowledgeable and friendly.

SN
Scott N.
Saint Johns, MI
Dodge Dakota
04/02/2021
Pleasant Experience
Very professional, timely, affordable, knowledgeable, and personable.

03/31/2021
Call early in the morning and my car service done by noon. Friendly and efficient service.

Steve B.
Chevrolet Avalanche
03/25/2021
Great service friendly staff
As always Great service

Rob H.
Goshen, IN
03/20/2021
Honest does not try to upsell
Honest excellent service

KK
Ken K.
Nissan Murano
03/10/2021
Always outstanding service
Rob is always accommodating to your needs. After a short conversation with you, he seem to know what's wrong with your car before he even looks at it. He fits you around your schedule not the other way around. I am a loyal customer and will always be. Wouldn't think of getting my car serviced by anyone else.

Julie L.
Edwardsburg, MI
Saturn L200
03/05/2021
Squeezed me in next day as brand new customer. .
Walmart warrantied battery was tested by Walmart as being fine but car wouldn’t ever start.
Car was towed to regular mechanic, new alternator installed. No change.

Ugh!!

An electrical short in wiring was the next thought but my regular mechanic is a 1 man shop without expensive testing equipment for diagnosis.

Reached out on FB for recommendations.

Adam Bujalski recommended them.
Called...got squeezed in next day.

They charge $95/ hour & promised they would call me if they needed to go further in hours.

Got the call while at work.

They had determined that although Walmart had determined my battery was Fine at 13.8 Amps after it was driven there that it internally was not. The Alternator ramped up battery enough during driving to show a false charge.

Internal plates were shot......Walmart doesn’t have the testing equipment to test in-depth failure.

This shop does.

They communicated their analysis to Walmart on my behalf in “Mechanics Lingo”.

I got a new battery from Walmart....& Walmart Mgr was sorta pissed.

A Billion Dollar worldwide biz being schooled by me & them.....priceless.

PS: Total cost at this shop: $95. Plus they readjusted my wiper blades that wouldn’t reset all the way down.

Anyone with questions, text 5743042224 24/7......it doesn’t wake me as ringer is off.

Rex B.
Chevrolet Corvette
03/05/2021
It was great did a nice job as always
I don't know how high I can go but I really like your mechanic very friendly so I have high marks for him

Chrisipher H.
Dodge Caravan
03/05/2021
Very pleased with the whole experience...
My van needed a new water pump. They did the work, which was far more intensive than what was expected. They kept me updated on the progress, and were very accommodating.

This is my go-to garage now.

Brad S.
Chevrolet S-10
03/04/2021
the people and the service
i trust this place so much

TP
Tim P.
02/24/2021
First class service
Car engine would not start early one morning. I called Elkhart Auto and Rob came to give my car a jump within 10 minutes. Rob is always very quick to respond. Jump the car and had a new battery by lunchtime. Always great dependable service from Elkhart auto.✅

Melissa L.
02/22/2021
Always great!
Always great service and the guys are the best! Take care of my car issues quickly , at a great price, and wonderful customer service! Thanks guys!

KT
Kerry T.
Niles, MI
Volkswagen Tiguan
02/20/2021
Turbo replacement
Very thorough, professional and courteous, and got my vehicle back to me in short order. Car runs like new.

SP
Steve P.
Downers Grove, IL
Chevrolet Express Passenger
02/17/2021
Fantastic.
We were working out of town when our truck needed a water pump.
Elkhart Auto was recommended by Chevy dealer across the street who could not get us in for a week.
They got us taken care of and even came in on their day off to make sure we could get back on the road. Something to be said for the small business who still cares about customer service.
Thank you!