KK
Ken K.
Nissan Murano
03/20/2019
Excellent Service...I had a dead battery I called Elkhart Auto and I asked if I got the car over to them could they put a new battery in without an appointment? Rob the owner said "we will fit you in." When I got there they dropped everything and put my new battery in and I was on my way in 15 minutes! Would recommend them to anyone!

Jim R.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Jim said that he appreciates the business getting him right in for service, getting him out quickly, and not being too expensive. He stated they seemed to do a great job and nothing seems wrong with his vehicle.

Mark H.
03/15/2019
Honest work for a fair price.
The owner and mechanics on staff are very friendly and professional. The repair time is always fast and done correctly. There's piece of mind in knowing the job is done right.

TK
Tony K.
Kia Optima
03/15/2019
Saves me money
Never anything more than necessary.

Dave G.
Buick LeSabre
03/14/2019
Rob and Dan!
I really appreciate the efforts they go through to help us solve problems with aging vehicles.

PJ
Paris J.
Pontiac G6
03/07/2019
Bad business
Worst experience I ever had. They charged my girlfriend over the phone and made me pay 20$ just to check my transmission fluid which would be free anywhere else they must be doing bad I advise not to seek their services in fear of being scammed!

Goshen, IN
03/06/2019
car service
We appreciate the prompt service and knowledgeable staff that do the service

Tyler B.
Nappanee, IN
Jeep Cherokee
02/26/2019
Professional
There is something to be said about getting the work done that you paid for in a timely and efficient manner. That's exactly what you'll find here. Thanks guys!

TW
Tom W.
Cadillac SRX
02/07/2019
Would not consider allowing anyone else to work on vehicles.

Mishawaka, IN
Buick Lucerne
01/23/2019
Good price. On time. Great service.
Always happy with Elkhart Auto.

EM
Ed M.
Cadillac SRX
01/19/2019
Fast professional service
Elkhart Auto Center is always professional in their approach and accurate in their repairs. I have and always will use their service for my vehicles. Good job Rob.....

Thomas S.
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Carol. She said her visit went pretty well but her vehicle's orange service light came back on after her visit. They did a very good job.

Robert W.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/03/2019
Prompt, reliable service
Rob got my car in right away when it needed work and had the work completed even sooner than he had anticipated. Even changed the oil for free while it was there!

GP
Gerald P.
Union, MI
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/01/2019
Repair fan motor
The service was excellent. It was suppose to be dropped off on Thursday for repair on Friday. We got a call late on Thursday afternoon that it was done. So far it has been operating good.

Linda M.
Audi TT
12/27/2018
My most recent repair visit
Elkhart Auto came through again, my front tires were wearing out and they put new struts in and gave me a front end alignment and now my car is driving much better - thank you Elkhart Auto❕

DK
Dennis K.
Jeep Liberty
12/20/2018
Close to home
Finally found a place that I can trust. That means everything to me. What they do, is just what they say they'll do. They let me know I would need new breaks soon, and wasn't pressured st all. They gave me a quote on what it would cost and I'll be back there soon to have that done. I would highly recommend them !!

Steve S.
12/15/2018
Good Guys, but the problem not solved.
I came in with issue of Engine sporadically "Stuttering or Coughing" like it had water in fuel.
Rob found a vacuum leak in the Engine... and assumed this fixed the problem. It did not.
I will be back again for them to check it out again.

I do recommend this repair shop.

Bob H.
South Bend, IN
12/14/2018
Have been a customer for over 20 yrs.
Have been a customer for over 20 yrs.

LC
Larry C.
Saturn Aura
12/14/2018
Good work, as usual.
Always respectful. Work is done well, on time, and reasonably.

Debbie D.
Augusta, MI
12/12/2018
Thanks
Delivered the job on time as usual.