TK
Tammy K.
Saint Joseph, MI
11/15/2018
Tammy K
Very accommodating. Fast and reliable service. Fair and honest pricing. I feel that I can trust Elkhart Auto to look out for my best interests both in safety and financial regards when it comes to my vehicle. As a single woman, it’s important to me that I have a mechanic that I can take my cars to for maintenance and repairs without having to worry if I am getting charged more than I should or if unnecessary repairs are being recommended.

Thank you Elkhart Auto!

MT
Michael T.
11/05/2018
Always have good service
Has always been honest with me and done good work. No complaints here.

Jay D.
Goshen, IN
Acura TSX
10/25/2018
Great service and reasonable price
Elkhart Auto Center has taking care of our cars for about 15 years. They do good work at a reasonable price. I will be going back.

TW
Tom W.
Saturn Outlook
10/19/2018
Wouldn’t use anyone else
They are always quick to respond and provide quality service.

CK
Chuck K.
Ford Edge
10/19/2018
I trust Elkhart auto center
I’ve always found Rob to be fair, honest and accessible. There have been times he’s gone the extra mile to source parts and save money for me. Goes without saying the service is excellent.
I have recommended Elkhart auto many times.

Steve S.
Bristol, IN
10/17/2018
diagnosed problem quickly and at a fair price
I used this company 30 years ago..... but drifted away.
I have used them 3 times recently.... and each time they performed their work in a fair manor (which is the most one can asked of a repair shop)

My issue was that Belle Tire told me that I had bad ball Joints that must be replaced. After a careful review, Elkhart Auto said my suspension was tight... and did not need such work.

Roberto C.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Roberto said he had a good experience with this business.

GP
Gerald P.
Union, MI
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/12/2018
Elkhart Auto Center usually gets your vehicle in promptly and has it done in a timely manor. Staff and dog are friendly.

HD
Hank D.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Hank said that the staff members at this business are all good people.

Jordan G.
Chevrolet Cobalt
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Jordan said this business was fantastic. They did a fantastic job. The service was phenomenal and the prices were way less than he was quoted. Their dog Leah was fantastic and friendly.

TD
Ted D.
10/04/2018
Great!
Very professional and knowledgeable. I will always go to them for any auto problems.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Moussa D.
10/03/2018
Professionalism
Great auto services by highly professional and skillful technicians. Reliable and trustworthy. This is my second visit and will remain a committed customer.

TR
Tracy R.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Tracy said the experience was average. The quote was more than she had wanted , she opted not to have the service done at this business . The technicians were nice.

VT
Vicky T.
Mishawaka, IN
Pontiac Grand Prix
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Vicky said they were prompt, nice, friendly and honest.

LR
Lowell R.
Goshen, IN
Buick Park Avenue
09/27/2018
A good place to do business
Have been doing business there for more than 25 years and trust them.

Mishawaka, IN
Mercury Sable
09/27/2018
Rude service people
Last year I took a car there, they looked at it and didn't charge me, this year I took a different car there, and they didn't charge me UNTIL I said I was having the work that needed to be done on the car at a different place.

David G.
Ford Mustang II
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Sabrina. She said that they trust the place to work on their vehicle and will be back.

BJ
Ben J.
Toyota Yaris
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Spoke to Ben's mother. She said the service is great, and she recommends the business to relatives and everyone else too. The whole family really likes the facility.

Tim M.
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Tim said they have always been good to him

Travis B.
Granger, IN
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Travis said he is very happy with the business's service.