Robert W.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/03/2019
Prompt, reliable service
Rob got my car in right away when it needed work and had the work completed even sooner than he had anticipated. Even changed the oil for free while it was there!

GP
Gerald P.
Union, MI
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/01/2019
Repair fan motor
The service was excellent. It was suppose to be dropped off on Thursday for repair on Friday. We got a call late on Thursday afternoon that it was done. So far it has been operating good.

Linda M.
Audi TT
12/27/2018
My most recent repair visit
Elkhart Auto came through again, my front tires were wearing out and they put new struts in and gave me a front end alignment and now my car is driving much better - thank you Elkhart Auto❕

DK
Dennis K.
Jeep Liberty
12/20/2018
Close to home
Finally found a place that I can trust. That means everything to me. What they do, is just what they say they'll do. They let me know I would need new breaks soon, and wasn't pressured st all. They gave me a quote on what it would cost and I'll be back there soon to have that done. I would highly recommend them !!

Steve S.
12/15/2018
Good Guys, but the problem not solved.
I came in with issue of Engine sporadically "Stuttering or Coughing" like it had water in fuel.
Rob found a vacuum leak in the Engine... and assumed this fixed the problem. It did not.
I will be back again for them to check it out again.

I do recommend this repair shop.

Bob H.
South Bend, IN
12/14/2018
Have been a customer for over 20 yrs.
Have been a customer for over 20 yrs.

LC
Larry C.
Saturn Aura
12/14/2018
Good work, as usual.
Always respectful. Work is done well, on time, and reasonably.

Debbie D.
Augusta, MI
12/12/2018
Thanks
Delivered the job on time as usual.

Mishawaka, IN
Buick Lucerne
12/08/2018
fast and reliable
Dependable, fast, and great work.

Carol B.
New Paris, IN
Oldsmobile Bravada
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Carol said she trusts them and they are super to work with, fun to be around, and very accommodating. The business is a very clean facility and a safe environment.

SG
Sherry G.
Goshen, IN
12/05/2018
Trust 100%
Rob and his staff are amazing. They always work is in when needed. Their work is dependable and honest. We would never want to go anywhere else.

NM
Niles M.
Jeep Liberty
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Niles said they were quick and consistent. They were helpful and didn't hassle him. Also it was a good experience.

Sue H.
11/29/2018
Great Auto Shop
Elkhart Auto has been servicing our cars for a number of years and we have been very pleased with the personal attention. From oil changes to major repairs, they have done a good job!

Granger, IN
11/27/2018
very accommodating
They try and fit you in as soon as possible, and try and give you the best deal they can.

Dave W.
Nissan Frontier
11/20/2018
Integrity!
Complete and total trust in Elkhart Auto!!

KD
Kerry D.
Dodge Charger
11/19/2018
Thanks
Thanks Rob, great work and done fast

Audi TT
11/17/2018
Trust & confidence
I called for an appointment thinking I needed a new thermostat so I dropped my car off and they checked it out and said it was fine. Whenever I leave my car I trust they are always honest and not charge me for parts I don't need. I have complete faith in Elkhart Auto Center - thank you for your honesty.

TK
Tammy K.
Saint Joseph, MI
11/15/2018
Tammy K
Very accommodating. Fast and reliable service. Fair and honest pricing. I feel that I can trust Elkhart Auto to look out for my best interests both in safety and financial regards when it comes to my vehicle. As a single woman, it’s important to me that I have a mechanic that I can take my cars to for maintenance and repairs without having to worry if I am getting charged more than I should or if unnecessary repairs are being recommended.

Thank you Elkhart Auto!

MT
Michael T.
11/05/2018
Always have good service
Has always been honest with me and done good work. No complaints here.

Jay D.
Goshen, IN
Acura TSX
10/25/2018
Great service and reasonable price
Elkhart Auto Center has taking care of our cars for about 15 years. They do good work at a reasonable price. I will be going back.