KP
Bremen, IN
Nissan Frontier
09/19/2019
Honesty and Workmanship
As usual I appreciate the honesty of what is needed with our vehicle. We make arrangements to bring our sons vehicle from Indianapolis up to get work done for that reason. Great job guys.

Bev H.
Nappanee, IN
09/12/2019
Elkhart Auto
I have used Elkhart Auto for many many years on all of my vehicles. The service has been everything I needed to be done and excellent mechanic care.

Robert W.
Nissan Sentra
08/30/2019
Fast reliable service
Rob got my car in for work right away and the work was completed quickly. The charges were fair and reasonable. Rob is always honest about what is important to repair and what is not necessary at the time. Our go- to guy for any car issues!

BN

Ed M.
Cadillac SRX
08/12/2019
Exceeded expectations
Elkhart Auto Center repaired my car, exceeding all expectations.
Thanks Rob.....

Nick R.
Pontiac Firebird
08/04/2019
Excellent work.
They fixed my car the way I wanted.

Chris B.
Osceola, IN
Nissan Versa Note
08/04/2019
Fast service, great prices.
The guys are great. They get the job done, fast and friendly.

Jim R.
08/03/2019
Great work and honest work.
This my first time at this garage. It seemed like very good work and honest about the work needed. My mechanic moved to the south side of town and I was happy to find someone like Rob to be my go to mechanic. Thank you. Jim

TW
Tom W.
Saturn Outlook
08/02/2019
Very knowledgeable
Always available to discuss repairs & cost before work is completed.

BK
Brian K.
08/01/2019
Honest
Took new to meJeep in for suspension issue. Only charged labor. Easy fix.

CD
Cory D.
Osceola, IN
Toyota Avalon
07/24/2019
Good work, good price
I have been taking my cars here for a couple years now. Have always been happy with his work and the prices seem pretty fair

Thomas S.
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Carol. She said the employees were very nice and very friendly. They were good at their job, they were fast and they got the job done quickly.

SN
Saraa N.
07/18/2019
efficiency
I'm always happy with the work on my vehicle. Elkhart Auto is honest and hasgenuine concern for the customer. Elkhart Auto is upfront about the cost. If something comes unexpected I've always gotten a phone call.
Thank you for your services.
Sarah

TW
Tom W.
Dodge Charger
07/13/2019
Very responsive
Rob and Dan are very good at what they do. If you are looking for an alternative to the dealership auto maintenance shops, I highly recommended these guys. They are always concerned about cost and regularly look for ways to reduce or minimize it.

Mark R.
South Bend, IN
07/09/2019
great service
Rob and his staff were very professional.They took care of all my concerns in a very timely manner.Definitely recommend:)

David M.
Mishawaka, IN
06/21/2019
Great service - Great value
I’ve gotten the best service in Elkhart on all of my cars. Keep up the good work and fair prices, Rob.

ND
Nick D.
Nissan cube
06/18/2019
Service was quick and very affordable!

Rick R.
06/12/2019
Fantastic Service
I needed a new battery and was able to call and have it installed within the hour.

Jeff S.
06/07/2019
Not out to break you
Elkhart auto recently repaired my Ford Escape. I brought it in just making a noise and loss of power, and they started going through it checking off the list. It ended up being a very costly and time consuming job, but they were trying to help in any way to save us money, example, rob was going to check with ford to be sure my part didn’t have extended warranty. That wasn’t necessary, as I had an extended warranty that did cover it. We’ve brought our vehicles there numerous times, and we always know they aren’t out to overcharge us, and they’re thorough in their work!