Dave W.
Nissan Frontier
01/15/2021
Personal and reliable service
Honesty and integrity! Dependability! Totally trust ElkhartAuto with my vehicle.

TW
Tom W.
Pontiac Aztek
12/30/2020
Repair done quickly.
Dropped car off the day before repair was to be completed. Car was ready by early afternoon. Process from time of request to completion was 3 days.

Brenda H.
Chevrolet S-10
12/28/2020
Wonderful service and timely.
Can't say enough good things about them. Usual quick and quality service.

Jeep Compass
12/14/2020
Fast service a little overpriced
Great fast service but it is too expensive for just your regular oil change because they charge by hour. Oil change took 45 mins so it was almost $80.00. Even the big time dealerships (Gates, Gurley Leep, etc) offer better rates.

Melissa B.
Goshen, IN
Buick Rendezvous
12/09/2020
They are all around great people and do great work!!
Everyone there is friendly and they do great work!! They take the time to explain to you what was wrong, what they done and anything else they seen. Thank you all for the work you have done on my vehicles!!

LQ
Linda Q.
11/20/2020
Elk.auto
Good people good work

CP
Carol P.
11/20/2020
Excellent service and very trustworthy
Very professional they do not try to sell you anything that you do not need. I trust them completely took my car in there to have them check something out they fixed it without trying to sell me a part that I did not need. Toolk my car to a dealership that told me everything I needed but did not need

Rome, NY
Ford Police Interceptor
11/08/2020
10/10
Guys over there were awesome got me in last minute and were very reasonable to work with

Abby B.
Kia Borrego
10/28/2020
Great service and fair prices
Trustworthy & honest folks. Great service & knowledgeable staff

Steve H.
Mishawaka, IN
Dodge Dakota
10/23/2020
Quick, Reliable & Affordable Service
Very knowledgeable and friendly staff.

Ron S.
Buick Encore
10/22/2020
Prompt Service Once Again
Problem: Dead battery on wife’s car.
Step 1: Jump started it at home.
Step 2: Dropped it at Elkhart Auto Center.
Step 3: Received call from Elkhart Auto.
Step 4: Picked up wife’s car.
Problem Solved: All in a day’s work.
Thanks Elkhart Auto Center!

RA
Randy A.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
10/20/2020
friendly, professional
thermostat fixed in a timely manner Gives discount coupons

Ron S.
10/15/2020
Elkhart Auto Center Keeps On Keepin’ On
My confidence in Rob Hoffer at the Elkhart Auto Center just keeps growing. He and his staff have just tracked down and corrected an illusive problem l was having with my Chevy Equinox. Over the many years l have taken my cars for service at EAC l have never been disappointed with the outcome.

Debbie D.
Augusta, MI
10/13/2020
Jeep dealer in Goshen what a joke
I had my jeep at the Jeep dealership in Goshen twice within 2 days and they couldn't find any issues. In between that time my jeep was running terrible in where I almost couldn't make it to my destination. I called Rob he got me in right away and figured out the problem, He had it fixed in a day. My jeep is running great no issues.
Wish Rob sold Jeeps because I'm not buying one from the dealership in Goshen!!!!

Thanks to all at Elkhart Auto Clinic for a job well done!!!

Niles, MI
10/08/2020
Very fast and friendly
I had a good experience there. Got the job done quickly. Reasonably priced