Charlie S.
Grover, MO
03/27/2018
Warranty is a “SHAM” shame!
I recently purchased a new set of tires for my Explorer. That went well! The end of the transaction I heard: “If you ever have a flat, bring it in, we’ll fix it for free.”
Today, I took them up on their warranty. I made an appointment. Delivered the vehicle. In less than 10 minutes, I had a call to come look at the problem. I went out to the bay and was told, “this tire has a nail in it. It is close to the crown and we can’t fix it with a patch. You’ll have to buy a new tire.” I told the manager “I fixed tires before, put a plug in it.” He replied, “No, we can’t do that either.” I asked, “why is that?” The company won’t allow us to do that was the explanation. He said “he doesn’t want to do a dis service to me and the company doesn’t even want us to patch the tires, but we do.” But he added “you can buy a new tire!”
Folks, the warranty is a “sham”. You take the tire in. If the puncture is near the edge (even though it is in the tread”, they will not stand by their warranty and they will want you to buy a new tire. They use the warranty as a reason to bring people back to sell them yet another tire.
I was fortunate enough to know I could plug the tire and move on. I asked one more time for them to redeem themselves and they would not. I fixed the tire myself but vowed I would report this sham to everyone I can. It’s a sham shame they can take an issue like a flat and turn it into an emotional decision for many to sell yet another tire. My tire is fine. These people prey on the unknowing.

John B.
Chesterfield, MO
11/01/2017
Great service and hospitality
Great knowledgeable team from the guys in the office to the technicians in the shop. Top notch service, complimentary coffee, competitive prices and good natured chatter - what’s not to like!

LE
LEIGH E.
Infiniti G35
03/13/2017
Fantastic service
Fantastic service and very accommodating! Would recommend to anyone!

JAMES C.
Toyota Yaris
02/10/2017
Prompt, timely and kind attention.
Great service at a just price!

CORT B.
Pacific, MO
02/01/2017
personal attention
personal attention and efficient made us feel important

MAGGIE / JOE W.
Ballwin, MO
02/01/2017
Friendly
My only issue is that I was told that my car would be ready by noon. I then got a call saying I needed additional work on the car, but was told I was still going to get it by 12:30. The car wasn't finished until 3:00. By that time I already had to miss work.
Ralph J. from Ellisville Firestone responded on 02/02/2017

We are very sorry that we let you down.
Will strive to meet your expectatios.

Shobby Akbani

Ballwin, MO
Acura RDX
01/19/2017
Always Great Service
They do a great job at Ellisville Firestone. They always explain the problems well and provide very reasonable suggestions.

PR
PAUL and RENEE R.
Eureka, MO
01/15/2017
Superior service
A very customer friendly place to have your car serviced. Knowledgeable technicians and staff and they work hard to make sure your car is serviced right.

GS
GARY S.
Ford Expedition
01/13/2017
tire rotation and new breaks
took a while but got the job done.

DJ
DONNA J.
Cadillac DeVille
01/10/2017
Honest and friendly
They have been taking care of my cars for 20 plus years, and I have always done a great job.

PR
PAUL and RENEE R.
Eureka, MO
12/15/2016
Professipnal courtesy and cautious work from the technicians
The staff at Ellisville Firestone was able to take care of my Highlander the day I brought it in with an unexpected issue. I was grateful for their customer service. Awesome place for car repairs!

CF
CAROLE F.
12/12/2016
Stopped by to have tire pressure checked.
Firestone has always been instantly responsive and generous to allay any fears about a problem my car is indicating. I have bought tires from Firestone and they are very prompt about mounting the tires and putting me on my way. Very pleased and highly recommend -- as a matter of fact, I passed that info on to a co-worker who was planning on going to Dobbs.

LH

DJ
DONNA J.
Cadillac DeVille
12/03/2016
As a senior citizen, a widowed woman, I have trusted the Ellisville Firestone people to maintain my cars for over 20 years, and I have never been disappointed. They are very honest and know what needs to be done,and get it done.

KH
KEVIN H.
Glencoe, MO
12/03/2016
Best Service as always.
Been going here since 1999 and the level of service has been consistent all these years. In my mind part of the consistency is because the staff has stayed together.

STEVE and NANCY S.
Mazda 3
11/27/2016
Friendly helpful folks
Ralph and his team are always kind, helpful and accommodating to my family busy needs.

ROB W.
Ford Edge
11/19/2016
When your employees understand your needs and interestsee and work with you.
I had a very enjoyable experience.

PP
PETE P.
Toyota Avalon
11/12/2016
Great customer service. Minimum waiting time.

JOE M.
11/10/2016
Nail in a Tire
They found it and repaired the tire.