Mike C.
Dewitt, MI
Buick Enclave
02/12/2019
great service got the job done quickly
I will go back for future repairs when needed I am not from florida they were very reliable you didn’t feel like they were trying to make up work they just did the job

GD
George D.
02/08/2019
Great People and Great Service
Courteous, Friendly and Knowledgeable staff. I've been a customer since they opened their first shop and have always been very satisfied with there services.

Mike G.
Kia Forte
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the service was fine.

CK
Charles K.
North Port, FL
Ford
02/01/2019
RV Maintenances
Great place friendly and very efficient.

Maxine P.
Nissan Murano
01/26/2019
Finding an honest mechanic is a chore. I never think about being cheated with you guys!
Considering the age of my vehicle, regardless of the mileage, I can always count on Emerys to find anything that needs attention, and is always honest in their dealings with me. Being a woman, there are many mechanics out there that will take advantage, but Emerys is an honest business, and I can always count on them to be up front with all prices for repairs needed.

I don't always get info conversations about my car and its needs, but when I do Emerys is always the first name I give out to other women who are seeking a fair and trusting mechanic.

A lot of other shops have cut out giving their customers a ride to and from home when they take their vehicle in for service. They claim the insurance for this service is getting too high, and they can no longer afford that service. It is very difficult finding someone who is willing to be a go-to when one needs a ride to and from anywhere. That service is very much appreciated!

ST
Steve T.
Nokomis, FL
Nissan Murano
01/11/2019
First visit
My mechanic in Venice recommended you and I was very very please with the results. They kept me informed of the progress in my car and the expected price for the repairs. And it was delivered prior to the time it was promised.

Chris B.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the business did a good job.

Jeffrey T.
01/05/2019
Perfectly done
Fantastic service and great customer care. Will recommend you to all. Thank you for a job well done.

SR
Sandra R.
Mercedes-Benz C300
12/29/2018
Returning unhappy customer
I brought my car in for an oil change and rotate tires. My front left tire had a nail in it and I have been putting air in it for a couple of weeks. My car displays which tire is soft and which is not. I picked up my car and the tires were not rotated but I was charged for it. I know this because the same tire that I have been putting air in regularly was still in the same place and all the rest of tires had the same exact pressure as it was when I brought the car in. I took my car to get the tires replaced and was told that the front tire still had the nail in it. I am a little disappointed that I was told the tires were rotated but it really wasn’t. I still believe in your shop and has been pretty satisfied up until now. I am going to consider it an oversight and will still be back for servicing since I don’t trust any other shops in Englewood.

Robert R.
Toyota Avalon
12/20/2018
Dropped in for an oil change !!And tire rotation
Great service as always !!!! Will be back again!!!

12/20/2018
Got work done on time and per estimate.

DA
Dennis A.
Ford Transit Van
12/14/2018
Called for appointment we will work you in tomorrow drop off 8am called at 10am done fast great service First Diesel MH I like the service

Robert B.
12/14/2018
Emery Auto repair mechanics actually attempt to repair issues rather than just replace parts. This allows substantial savings to customers.
Excellent service and responsive staff.

Jim K.
Ford Econoline Wagon
Assess Possible vehicle for purchase
I needed a vehicle looked at for purchase, they got me in right away and Eric did a very comprehensive check out and assessment. While I waited . Excellent job!

NK
Norbert K.
12/13/2018
Great service; very trusted shop..
Seems like a very clean and organized shop. The diagnoses and reporting was honest and clear. I'll definitely use Emery again for service.

12/13/2018
Great service as always!
Great service, staff is very knowledgeable and always takes the time to explain Work done, would recommend 100%!

MA
Mike A.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Mike said that the business is the best.

Jessica M.
Toyota Prius v
12/12/2018
Ease of making the appointment and very friendly service.

David C.
12/12/2018
Dave
Very satisfied with the work people on the phone the courtesy when you walk in.

Mike P.
Jaguar F-TYPE
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Mike said they were able to work on his vehicle when no one else would.