Rhondy W.
07/19/2019
Quality Workmanship and service
The service staff and Workmanship is impeccable. I've never had to take my vehicles back after service or repair work is completed. The front desk staff always communicate my issues with the technician. I'm confident with all my vehicles being serviced at your shop.

07/17/2019
Evaluation of SUV for sale
Looking to buy a used car, I brought it in for evaluation of condition. Although it looked good in and out, you found numerous serious problems. Thanks for helping me avoid an expensive purchase.
Art

Michele M.
07/16/2019
They are the best!!
I can always trust Emery’s to take care of my families vehicles. Whether it’s my parents, my kids or myself, we are always taken care of in a timely manner with the greatest service. All of the staff is courteous, professional and goes out of their way to provide the best maintenance/repair experience for the customer.

RD
Ryan D.
Ram 2500
Emery Auto is the best!
We take our truck to Emery for everything! Very trustworthy! Anything that has went wrong with our truck they have fixed it with no problem! They have
even came to our home and towed our truck to their shop before. Charge for tow came off the cost of the work that was done. Extremely clean shop. Husband says it's the cleanest shop he's ever seen. Great customer service! Bri at front desk is very nice and knowledgable. They just did a remodel inside. Nice comfortable waiting area. Reasonable prices. If you want a trustworthy mechanic that will get the job done and in a timely manner for reasonable price this is the place to go! We would highly recommend Emery Auto to anyone!

Doug M.
Rotonda West, FL
Feel like family
Yet again, I had a bit of a emergency situation where I needed to get some new tires on my daughter's car before she drove 4 hours on the interstate. This was discovered on Friday morning. Macayla got tires ordered, and several people stayed past closing time to assure that they got mounted, balanced and aligned! On a FRIDAY afternoon!!! Thank you AGAIN Emery Automotive!! God bless you all :)

Steve S.
Volkswagen Jetta
07/14/2019
The personal touch and the quality of the work performed.
Each time I reach out to this team of professionals it is a pleasure to deal with, frim the smiling and kind office staff to each of the technicians that have worked on my truck. When something other that what I've taken my truck in for gets a thorough explanation and options.

TD
Tom D.
North Port, FL
07/13/2019
RV work
Had fault code on engine and A/C check on my RV. Coolant sensor repaired and pressure checked A/C, charged. Performed under carriage saftey check. Very pleased from start to finish. Highly recommend.
Tom D

Jim K.
Ford E450 Super Duty
07/12/2019
Another excellent visit to Emery Auto
Great service and a real Focus for quality! Finished my project in great time

Chevrolet Cobalt
07/08/2019
They were very fair and honest.
They were fair and honest. And they had my car fix and ready in a timely manor.

CP
Cathy P.
Acura RSX
07/08/2019
I will use Emery again
Close to work so I can drop off and pick up after work. Very friendly. They didn’t try to sell me what I didn’t need Reasonably priced

Joe C.

Anthony L.
Lexus LS 460
07/05/2019
Walk in service visit
Thank you for the prompt and courteous assistance I was offered during my last visit. Replacing the battery seems to be the solution to the problem. My only concern was the above average labor charges that were applied.

KV
Kevin V.
Venice, FL
Ford E-350 Super Duty
07/05/2019
Great folks, CLEAN operation!
I manage a fleet of motorhomes for a new sharing club. One of our rigs had a dash ac that wasn’t cooling well. The folks at Emery had us in within 1 day, repaired by day 3. Right in time for Independence Day!

Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
07/03/2019
The people
The people At Emery auto and diesel repair Inc. makes the place. Not to mention all work performed to perfection.

WR
Warren R.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/03/2019
Shawn & Office Staff
Want to thank Shawn and staff for being so through and professional and going that extra step.

Mike G.
Kia Forte
06/29/2019
Special service
Very professional on time and all Employe's very friendly. I will use them again.

Jim C.
Nissan Versa Note
06/29/2019
Reliable Service
Was greeted in a friendly way, scheduled my work quickly. They exceeded my expectations by going over the work with me in detail.

Lori B.
Placida, FL
Ram 2500
06/25/2019
Professional
I have been pleased with the service from Emery’s. They have been very helpful with diagnosis and researching areas that my extended service warranty would cover which saved me thousands of dollars. They are professional on the phone and in person. The mechanics are good at answering my questions and helping me to understand issues with my diesel truck.

Jim K.
GMC Yukon
06/24/2019
Another excellent visit to Emery Auto
Just a few things needed done on my Yukon Denali, that got completed very well but in the process much consideration and many good ideas in addition to the great service. How can you beat that?!

Ford Expedition