CHARLES B.

KR
KIMBERLY R.
Valley Center, CA
02/18/2019
I take all my vehicles here, I have also begged so much at work my coworkers are going to start taking there vehicles to them.

CG
CARA G.
02/17/2019
Very friendly and helpful.
Everyone that I dealt with was very helpful and friendly. They only do what the car needs and not anything more.

AR
Anna R.
Dodge Charger
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Anna said the staff provided excellent service.

SCOT S.
Chevrolet Corvette
02/09/2019
Honesty, integerity and great service
As always, these guys do the "right thing." I have found over the years that this is the "go to" place for repairs as they take the extra effort to be certain that they have explored every option available. Their prices are fair, their work is flawless and they make you fell welcome when you deal with them.

JESSICA W.
Vista, CA
02/08/2019
Honest & Quality
Frank the manager was great, extremely helpful and was honest about the work that my car needed. Great customer service and quality work.

AT
AL T.
San Marcos, CA
02/04/2019
Always friendly, honest and efficient!
Thanks guys for getting me in and out on time and on budget. I appreciate the communication BEFORE the work is done so there are no unwelcome surprises at pick-up. My final bill was actually less than the estimate!

Highly recommend AutoTech to my friends.

LESLEE S.
Lexus NX
02/03/2019
Terrific Service all around
Great service. Easy to get an appt. Done while I waited. Reasonably priced.

Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/29/2019
Honest and reliable
The explain everything they are going to do and do not push unneeded work. I am very satisfied with all the work they have done on both cars I bring in to them.

JAY D.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
01/27/2019
Absolutely reliable
I can always rely on EAT’s high quality of service and honest approach to customer service. I would highly recommend EAT for anyone seeking quality auto service in North County.

GP
GARY P.
01/26/2019
Service review.
I have been a customer of Escondido Auto Tech for more than 20 yrs. and I have never been disappointed with services performed on my vehicle and have been treated respectfully courteously. Thank you

FL
Felix L.
Cadillac STS
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Felix said he would recommend this business for service.

MARCIA B.
01/19/2019
Honest, reliable, I can't say enough positive about E.A.T.
Jim and staff are awesome. An honest, reliable mechanic isn't always easy to find. I know I can trust what the guys say needs to be done and I respect that they will look out for my best interest as well. I've been taking my cars here for years and I see no need to change. I would absolutely recommend this shop without hesitation!

KC
KAREN C.
01/17/2019
Honest Feedback & evaluation
We so appreciate their quick service and honest appraisal when we had a new (to us) car looked over before owning it. We were surprised to learn of unseen flaws in the car’s condition and photos were even shown to us to support the fact of EAT’s recommendation that we not get this car.. We so respect the opinions of this facility that we returned the car and watched the dealer take the car to his auto repair facility, which totally echoed EAT’s findings, which meant major repairs needed urgently, though outwardly not obvious.
Thank you sooooo much, Jorge and Frank!!

GS
GLENN S.
Valley Center, CA
01/13/2019
Alignment
The alignment was done in time and efficiently. Staff is friendly and professional. This is where we service all of our cars and know that they are honest and reliable.

TR
TOM R.
01/12/2019
Always good, honest service.

Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/10/2019
Curteosy and Honesty
I thought that I will have to pay for some costly repairs to fix the " check engine" light in order to pass the Smog inspection. It turns out that the problem disappeared when the car was moved to the inspection station (Jim explained that it could be something to do with the computer cycling the information file, I think ..sorry, I know nothing about cars.) In the end, I had to pay only for the smog fee reduced by 15% for subscribing at Yelp.
Very refreshing experience; this is my auto shop to go to from now on.

SARA S.
01/09/2019
Great Job!
Incredibly kind, fast and efficient. They are great!

Mike P.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Mike said he would recommend this business for service.

RY
RAY Y.
01/06/2019
Honesty..No oversell
They are not trying to raise revenue to meet some dollar goal they have set for the month by telling me even though it's not necessary to change my coolant or transmission fluid like some other service providers in the past. Always just a good experience.