MICKEY C.
07/24/2021
Best Shop In Town!
Jorge and the guys at Escondido Auto Tech are the best!!! They provide exceptional service! They are honest, qualified and competitively priced. It can be hard to find a shop you can trust. Escondido Auto Tech is one of the few you can definitely trust!

DARRELL H.
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
Cadillac SRX
07/24/2021
Outstanding Experience
Took my Cadillac SUV to EAT. Ran diagnostics within an hour, provided estimate and repaired the vehicle the same day. Frank is the consummate professional and called back 3 days later to verify satisfaction. Been in community for over 3 decades. I see why!!!

Saturn L200
07/23/2021
Trustworthy
They care about their customers and give honest advice and excellent service.

BD
Brad D.
07/22/2021
SERVICE EXPERTS!!
Escondido Auto Tech is simply the BEST AROUND!!
Suzanne Z. from Escondido Auto Tech responded on 07/22/2021

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate it.

DAVE D.
Mazda 3
Courteous & fair
Great service at a fair price
Suzanne Z. from Escondido Auto Tech responded on 07/22/2021

Thank you Dave for the 5-star review!

RAUL C.
Valley Center, CA
07/21/2021
Guys know what they are doing, gets fixed the first time
Finally a shop you can trust
Suzanne Z. from Escondido Auto Tech responded on 07/22/2021

Thank you Raul for the amazing review!

DEE R.
Great staff & location
Ummm, what should I say about George??? LOL! As always, everyone and everything is "top notch, " trust their mechanics workmanship with my life! George & Frank are always professional, courteous, respectful, and friendly, Best in Escondido, especially their cheerful welcoming smiles, and greeting me by my name, taking time to thoroughly explain & patiently answering any questions I might have. Dealership places do not.
Suzanne Z. from Escondido Auto Tech responded on 07/21/2021

Thank you Dee for the fantastic review! We appreciate it.

Kia Sportage
07/20/2021
Courteous, honest & efficient
Great reputation & highly recommended
Suzanne Z. from Escondido Auto Tech responded on 07/21/2021

Thank you for the 5-star review! We appreciate it.

ROBERT H.
Volvo C70
07/19/2021
Great service, honest and fast.
I've taken a few vehicles into EAT since moving to Esco 4 years and won't go anywhere else as long as I'm living in the area. If you've had bad experiences with a mechanic before, then you know the value of having a mechanic you trust. Frank, George and the rest of the crew are stand up folks that won't BS you or rack up unnecessary charges.
Suzanne Z. from Escondido Auto Tech responded on 07/20/2021

Thank you Robert for the positive feedback! We appreciate it.

MARK S.
07/19/2021
Knowledgeable, efficient, friendly.
Owner & all employees stand behind their work. Recommend E.A.T. to anyone in need of great mechanics at a fair price.
Suzanne Z. from Escondido Auto Tech responded on 07/20/2021

Thank you Mark for the amazing review!

JOSE G.
San Marcos, CA
07/14/2021
Professional
I have taken my vehicle to Escondido Auto Tech a few times now. Each time I was given truthful/honest diagnosis of my situation. I received a detail quote and on my last visit they even beat their original quote when the work was completed. In one instance I had an ignition problem they referred me elsewhere, problem solved. The staff is knowledgeable, the technicians proficient and their service professional.
Suzanne Z. from Escondido Auto Tech responded on 07/15/2021

Thank you Jose for the positive feedback! Its always our pleasure helping you when you come into the shop.

VM
VALERIE M.
San Marcos, CA
07/13/2021
Quick response and friendly staff
Always have a great experience
Suzanne Z. from Escondido Auto Tech responded on 07/14/2021

Thank you Valerie for the positive feedback! We appreciate it.

EL
ELAINE L.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
07/13/2021
Professional, friendly… I always feel like a member of the EAT family…
A friend recommended EAT a few years ago.. I have been VERY satisfied with the professionalism and quality of the service… I always get a call if more work is recommended… I highly recommend this business…
Suzanne Z. from Escondido Auto Tech responded on 07/14/2021

Thank you Elaine for the great review! Its always our pleasure helping you when you come into the shop.

CINDY M.
07/12/2021
Wonderful
Always so nice and never pushy. I got my appointment days mixed up but they took us in anyway and had our oil change done quickly.
Suzanne Z. from Escondido Auto Tech responded on 07/13/2021

Thank you for the 5-star review! We really appreciate it.

LOU S.
07/09/2021
Convenient
Prompt fast and professional.
Suzanne Z. from Escondido Auto Tech responded on 07/12/2021

Thank you for the 5-star review!

Displaying Review 1 - 15 of 2052 in total