COLE S.
Quick and Easy
Had a great experience, got my car in, diagnosed and fixed in a fast manner for a great price.

JORDAN F.
Thorough and Proffessional
I have taken two vehicles to Esco Auto Tech now and have been very happy with their work. They are always very detailed in the diagnosis and upfront about projected cost. I will definitely use them again.

LH
LINDA H.
04/16/2021
Both service writers in the office are great. I trust them completely.
Had my car serviced before I leave on a trip to Arizona. On completion of the service, Frank suggested I go by Discount Tire and have them check my tires, not because of the mileage on the tires, but the time they have been on the car - almost 9 years. Even though I was afraid of the cost of putting new tires on my car, I trusted Frank's recommendation and did it. I have 4 new tires on my car for my trip and no worries. Thank you for giving me the trust that I have in your business.
Suzanne Z. from Escondido Auto Tech responded on 04/16/2021

Thank you Linda for the positive review! It's always our pleasure helping you when you come into the shop.

CA
CHERYL A.
04/15/2021
Great service and staff were very friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend to family and friends👍🏽
Suzanne Z. from Escondido Auto Tech responded on 04/16/2021

Thank you for the positive review! We greatly appreciate it.

MICHELLE H.
Chula Vista, CA
04/15/2021
Awesome customer service
They are awesome from the minute you walk in. They have your vehicle ready at the time they say or earlier. Super satisfied with the work they preform on my cars.
Suzanne Z. from Escondido Auto Tech responded on 04/16/2021

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate it.

MICHAEL P.
Honest and efficient
They were efficient and on time
Suzanne Z. from Escondido Auto Tech responded on 04/16/2021

Thank you Michael for the 5-star review!

ST
STEVE T.
Honda Ridgeline
Excellent, honest repair shop
We have been customers for many years with many different makes/models of domestic and foreign cars. We have always received excellent service from Frank, George, and the techs at EAT, at a very fair price. We don’t take our vehicles anywhere else.
Suzanne Z. from Escondido Auto Tech responded on 04/16/2021

Thank you for the amazing review! It's always our pleasure helping you when you come into the shop.

JANET L.
Super Service
Very friendly and professional staff! Their estimates are spot on! Excellent workmanship!
Suzanne Z. from Escondido Auto Tech responded on 04/16/2021

Thanks Janet for the great review! We appreciate it.

EK
ELIZABETH K.
Acura MDX
Fixed my Dead Car Without an Appointment
Battery was dead. Jumped the car to get it to Esco Auto Tech. Didn’t have appointment. They ran tests, fixed the problem, tested again to verify the fix solved the problem. Offered a ride to me! This was my second experience with Esco Auto Tech, and both were excellent. I trust them.
Suzanne Z. from Escondido Auto Tech responded on 04/16/2021

Thank you Elizabeth for the amazing review! It's always our pleasure helping you when you come into the shop.

PL
PETE L.
Chevrolet Pickup
04/10/2021
Competent, economical service
Suzanne Z. from Escondido Auto Tech responded on 04/16/2021

Thanks for the 5-star review!

JIM M.
Lexus ES 350
04/09/2021
Looking for an honest shop
I take all my vehicles here. You can always expect a honest answer
Suzanne Z. from Escondido Auto Tech responded on 04/16/2021

Thank you Jim for the great review! It's alwasy our pleasure helping you when you come into the shop.

DF
DALE F.
04/08/2021
Strives for excellence in service and workmanship
We’re thourgh and professional .
Suzanne Z. from Escondido Auto Tech responded on 04/09/2021

Thanks Dale for the positive feedback! We appreciate it.

JIM L.
San Marcos, CA
oil change
thank you for the great service!
Suzanne Z. from Escondido Auto Tech responded on 04/09/2021

Thank you Jim for the 5-star review!

JZ
JIM Z.
Customer appreciation
We have been going to Escondido auto tech for over 30 years now. They have always been very thorough with their work. They take the time to call and explain to you just what is going on and what needs to be done. We appreciate having them to go to when we need help.
Suzanne Z. from Escondido Auto Tech responded on 04/09/2021

Thank you Jim for the great review!

FP
FRANCIS P.
BMW 128i
Smog check
In and out in less than an hour.
Suzanne Z. from Escondido Auto Tech responded on 04/09/2021

Thank you Francis for the 5-star review!

Displaying Review 1 - 15 of 1976 in total