SR
SUSAN R.
12/11/2019
Convenient to home good service
I just returned from a trip to Phoenix and while I as on my way home the service light came on. I called EAT as soon as I got home and I was able to get in for next day service

CINDY S.
The BEST!
I have been coming here for many years, originally from a friends recommendation. I have never been treated better anywhere else! The work is always done professionally, the staff is always friendly and the prices are always fair. The place is always neat and clean and respectful. Escondido Auto Tech has gained my complete trust and earned my respect for being honest and reputable. Thank you guys for taking care of me all these years! You really are the BEST!

PL
PEGGY L.
Toyota Yaris
12/10/2019
VERY knowledgeable and honest, it's a miracle that my car was repaired!

TD
TIM D.
12/10/2019
Always a great experience!
Frank & everyone at EAT always are professional, courteous, and explanations are clear & informative. We will always recommend this business to our family & friends!

DENNIS S.
GMC Yukon XL
12/09/2019
Excellent Service, close attention to details
This skilled team of professionals hold safety of its clients as top priority, is focused on value of their service, and quality of the total experience. I send my daughter to EAT. I can't make a better recommendation.
Suzanne Z. from Escondido Auto Tech responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you so much for trusting your vehicles and family's safety with us...we truly appreciate it.

DAVID W.
Fallbrook, CA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/09/2019
Best Smog In Town!
The guys at Escondido Auto Tech were great! Got me in for a smog appointment same day and got me on my way much quicker than I expected. Definitely will be returning to them for all my automotive needs.
Suzanne Z. from Escondido Auto Tech responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We appreciate the business!

Terry M.
Saturn L200
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Terry said she has taken her vehicles to this business for a long time, and the staff has always done good work.
Suzanne Z. from Escondido Auto Tech responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you for the great review!

Ruben S.
Dodge Durango
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Ruben said that they always have good customer service.

Thank you so much!

KR
KIMBERLY R.
Valley Center, CA
12/05/2019
Caring
I just want to say that their main concern is your safety, when I take my vehicle in for service and they find any other issues or concerns I get a call, if I can’t afford all the repairs at this time they let me know which ones can wait and critical repairs that need done for safety reasons. I highly recommend them.......
Suzanne Z. from Escondido Auto Tech responded on 12/06/2019

Thank you for the great review!!

Valley Center, CA
12/05/2019
Excellent service but very pricey
Suzanne Z. from Escondido Auto Tech responded on 12/06/2019

We're happy that you were satisfied with our service and appreciate the feed back. Thank you for the 5-star review!

RY
RAY Y.
12/04/2019
Knowledgeable and trustworthy
Resolved a difficult issue
Suzanne Z. from Escondido Auto Tech responded on 12/05/2019

Thank you for the 5-star review! Glad we were able to help out!

OG
OMAR G.
11/21/2019
Very professional
George and Frank are very nice and very professional in their dealings with customers like me!
Work is done on the promised time and you feel very confident that they know what they are doing!
Thank you and good job guys!
Suzanne Z. from Escondido Auto Tech responded on 11/25/2019

Thank you Omar! I agree, our office staff is the BEST!

BL
BARRY L.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
11/21/2019
Fantastic service as always !!!
These guys always take of you
Straight up and professional. I will always recommend them to anyone I know.
As a business owner I notice just about everything and they are spot on with their service and trade
Suzanne Z. from Escondido Auto Tech responded on 11/25/2019

Thank you for the amazing review! We truly appreciate the referrals : )

RACHIEL S.
Nissan Murano
11/20/2019
Superb!
I’m very happy with the services done in my car. They are polite and upfront with their estimates. Told them to call my husband on what needs to be done and they were okay with. They honest and trustworthy. We always bring both our cars here!
Suzanne Z. from Escondido Auto Tech responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you for the great review!!

NM
NICK M.
Lexus RX
11/20/2019
good service. knowledgeable
Have been going for five years. All three cars. They can do it all. Straight to the point and very professional.
Suzanne Z. from Escondido Auto Tech responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review! We appreciate the business : )

Ford Explorer Sport Trac
10/27/2019
Differential - Emergecy Brake Adjustment & Fluid Flush
Called day prior to Escondido Auto Tech completing work. Was leaving on an off-road trip in 2 days, and they fit me in. During the differential work, they discovered the differential yolk had damage requiring a bearing and yolk replacement. Could have gone very wrong in the field. Completed all the work the same day. Great job!
Suzanne Z. from Escondido Auto Tech responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you so much for the amazing review! So glad we were able to help you avoid a catastrophy in the field.

Subaru Legacy
10/09/2019
Good service great value
Always fast, efficient and thorough. I have been going to them for 3 years and will keep coming back.
Suzanne Z. from Escondido Auto Tech responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you so much or the nice review. We truly appreciate your business.

KEN S.
Dodge Dakota
10/08/2019
Convenient, knowledgeable, fair and friendly.
Frank was able to get my truck in on a moments notice and gave me a quick estimate. My truck was done sooner than expected and my cost was less than the original estimate. For these reasons and more, Escondido Auto Tech is my go to auto repair facility.
Suzanne Z. from Escondido Auto Tech responded on 10/10/2019

Thanks for taking the time to give us such an amzing review. We know your time is valuable and we're glad to get you in an out promptly.

FC
FRANK R. C.
Lexus IS
10/08/2019
The people.
From start to finish you know where you are in the process. They kept my wife informed and vehicle was done when they said. Thank you for this.
Suzanne Z. from Escondido Auto Tech responded on 10/08/2019

Thank you for the amazing review!!

KD
KATHLEEN D.
Volkswagen Rabbit
10/03/2019
Patient, clear understanding of problem and price breakdown.
Frank was easy to understand. Patient with his explanation of problem and clear on cost breakdown. No surprises at the end! Except free of charge wiper blades! Thank you!
Suzanne Z. from Escondido Auto Tech responded on 10/08/2019

You're welcome! Thank you for the great review!