CINDY M.
So nice
Great service. Trustworthy. Found issues that the dealership didn't tell us about.

KR
KIMBERLY R.
Valley Center, CA
Toyota Tundra
Awesome
Honest, reliable, friendly. I take all my vehicles to them.

DELIA R.
Nissan Maxima
09/24/2020
Great customer service and no hard sell.
I went with this shop based on ratings from Yelp. I received great customer service from George and he did a very good job of explaining to me the work that the brakes on my car needed. I'm pleased with the work done on my car and I'll be coming back for future car maintenance.

GJ
GLEN OR PENNY J.
Lincoln Town Car
09/23/2020
The employees
I have been coming to Escondido Auto Tect for over 30 years. The service is exceptional. Their knowledge and honesty on repairs is beyond exceptional. I will continue to go to Escondido auto Tech for many more years.

JILLIAN W.
09/23/2020
Quick & Excellent Service
My car was leaking fluid and George at EAT was able to diagnose and fix the problem immediately. Plus, no charge for the repair- where else can you find that type of service?? Will continue to bring my car here. Thanks George!

SCOTT H.
09/22/2020
Trustworthy service
The technicians are honest. Several times I have brought in my car and they have told me there was not a significant problem. Where other shops would have made any repair, these workers are honest.

CP
CHRIS P.
Mercury Grand Marquis
09/21/2020
Quality service
Quick and easy smog check and oil change. Would highly recommend. Expert staff
Suzanne Z. from Escondido Auto Tech responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you so much for the great review!!

JOE F.
Acura MDX
09/20/2020
Able to schedule when needed.
Auto only required oil change and check up. EAT did the job as requested, and did not try to sell me any unneeded services.
Suzanne Z. from Escondido Auto Tech responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you for the 5-star review!!

LP
LILLIAN P.
09/19/2020
I’m a single woman and depend on honest people like Escondido auto Tech. My car was fixed at a reasonable price the same day. I will be going back to them for any future work.
Suzanne Z. from Escondido Auto Tech responded on 09/22/2020

We truly appreciate the business...thank you!

DELORES R.
09/17/2020
Best auto shop in Escondido
George was super awesome as always! Very polite & respectful, professional, friendly, helpful, as always!
Suzanne Z. from Escondido Auto Tech responded on 09/22/2020

We agree...George IS awesome!! Thank you for the great review!

09/17/2020
First timer.
My truck was done when promised and George alerted me of things needed for my ride. And they offer AAA members a discount!
Suzanne Z. from Escondido Auto Tech responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you for the great review!!

LT
LANCE T.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/11/2020
Mr L Titus
As always, the service was great. Frank and team are awesome.
Suzanne Z. from Escondido Auto Tech responded on 09/14/2020

Thank you so much for the great review, we truly appreciate it.

BD
Brad D.
Ford F-350 Super Duty
09/11/2020
DIESEL EXPERTS!
Thanks for taking care of my work truck! The staff at EAT are the BEST!
Suzanne Z. from Escondido Auto Tech responded on 09/14/2020

Thank you for the business!!

SHANE B.
09/05/2020
People you can trust
I know Jim, Frank and the guys will always take care of my vehicles when I’m out of town. It’s nice to know my wife and daughters can always take the cars there when they have a problem. The guys are always honest and straight forward. Thank you
Suzanne Z. from Escondido Auto Tech responded on 09/14/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words!! We're here for you and the family!

JOHN L.
Lincoln MKS
09/02/2020
J.Lewis
The repair is always satisfactory. Quality work affordable price. EAT has earned my trust and is my local go to for my mechanic repairs,👏🏾
Suzanne Z. from Escondido Auto Tech responded on 09/14/2020

Thank is great to hear, we really appreciate the review and kind words.