EC
EUGENE C.
Toyota Pickup
12/15/2018
Always Great Service
I have been a customer of Escondido Auto Tech for about 15 to 20 years. Never once have I been a unsatisfied customer. My truck is 28 years old and runs perfect. Almost every day someone stops me to ask if I want to sell the truck. Jim and the entire Escondido Auto Tech staff provide the good old fashion local service that is rare to find in today's world.

GA
GARY A.
Chevrolet Colorado
12/12/2018
Honest, Ethical and Good At What They Do
I have used Escondido Auto Tech (EAT) for over 20 years and over that time I have referred many of my friends and family members to them as well. In all that time I have never had a bad experience with them nor has any individuals I have referred; you know the kind of experiences you have with the dealer service operations. Jim, Frank and George are honest and ethical. They have actually dissuaded me from doing some sort of maintenance, by saying, "you really don't need that done now;" or "we can catch that next time while we are doing something else." Amazing business plan: treat the customer well and they will come back, and back and back. Compare EAT approach to the local dealers who operate on the premise that they are going fleece every customer for as much as they can on the assumption that they only get one shot (and often that's is indeed what happens)! Also, EAT has bailed me out so many times when my vehicle has died suddenly and I need immediate service. They have consistently done everything they can to accommodate and get me back on the road.

Escondido Auto Tech - Honest, Ethical and Good at what they do. As long I drive and own a car, they are my car guys.

Dorris W.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Scott. He said he was offered great service with personal and professional advice.

GY
Glen Y.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Glen said the staff did a good job.

JONATHAN C.
Nissan Frontier
12/01/2018
Always impressed with the service
Once again, I was very happy with my entire visit

JACKI A.
Mazda CX-7
12/01/2018
ALWAYS THE BEST SERVICE!
Frank and George are great.They tell you exactly what needs to be done and why. Estimates are right on point and prices are fair.
Would not think of going anywhere else!

Travis M.
Valley Center, CA
Chevrolet Colorado
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Travis said the staff did a wonderful job, were courteous, and it cost less than he thought it would.

VY
VERN Y.
Lincoln LS
11/17/2018
every visit
unfortunately, whenever a visit to the mechanic isn't always an inexpensive visit. EAT has done everything they can, to keep the cost down. They work professionally to complete the work on my vehicle timely. Always friendly....(thanks Frank)!
Work place is always clean....what more could you ask for than this? JUST CAN'T SAY ENOUGH GOOD

Mike S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Mike said they did everything he asked and he thinks they are a honest business.

DELORES R.
Chevrolet HHR
11/15/2018
Excellant in everyway!
Professional & friendly & very trustworthy as always, and after all these years, definitely feel like family! Clean waiting area, fresh coffee, and the restroom is immaculate! Interestingly, there are other customers who are friends, co-workers whom we know each other thru-out the years, just like a family reunion! Best service in Escondido! Wouldn't go anywhere else for mechanical repair services! Thank you Jim, Frank, George, Steve and the whole crew!!!

JZ
JIM Z.
11/15/2018
Always receive Fast, Professional and Fair service
Have been bringing our vehicles here since they opened. Wouldn't go anywhere else. The staff is always honest, fair, knowledgeable and trust worthy. We feel so fortunate to have EAT as our go to mechanics and friends! Thanks EAT!!

ST
SUSAN T.
11/10/2018
Dependable service
I am a 74 year woman with little vehicle knowledge. Escondido Auto Tech takes care of all required maintence required by my extended warranty. My vehicle is ready on time. They never try to sell me services not needed. They provide me with information regarding future services that may me needed.
I leave feeling confident that my car will run well and safe until its next service.

CK
CAROL K.
San Diego, CA
Nissan Maxima
11/09/2018
Always comfortable having my car worked on at Escondido Auto Tech. There work is excellent and you know you can depend on them to give you a resonable cost for work done. I have been with them for over 12 years and plan to continue giving them my business even though I no longer live in Escondido!

SO
Sherlene O.
Buick Century
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Sherlene said the staff was nice and provided good service.

KC
KAREN C.
11/08/2018
Super Service
When one has a nearly 17 year old vehicle, nearly anything can fail and may often be fatal for so old a car. However, once again the folks at EAT have beaten back the odds and time clock to give new life to our beloved New England warhorse that fought through snow blizzards, ice and mud without a whimper of trouble. Bless you, Frank & George!

LE
LINDA E.
Nissan Sentra
11/06/2018
The Reason We Drive Down From Menifee
The work is always quality. The people who work here are trustworthy and that means everything.

ROBERT M.
Buick Lucerne
11/06/2018
got me in on scheduled time. diagnosed problem and gave complete information and price to repair
George was good to deal with. Got all done on time and gave complete information and price to fix problem.

GM
Geline M.
Nissan Xterra
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Geline said she thought the overall experience was excellent. She said they had good communication and made everything very clear.

JIM W.
11/04/2018
SMOG
You gave your usual good service. Took less time than I thought. I appreciated the comments about my vehicle from Frank. I was surprises at the cost also.

Good job.

SARAH M.
Chevrolet Classic
11/03/2018
Friendly, ready to please, etc.
Work done in a timely manner with no long wait.