WP
Stone Mountain, GA
Porsche 911
03/16/2020
Oil Change
I was a little dispointed that the technician that works on both of my 911's was nolonger employed at Eurofed. I brought my 991.1 in for a oil change and was never introduce to the new technician who service my car. When I got my car back, I notice oil or grease stain on the back engine air vent. Also when I got my car home, I notice that my front bumper grill was not attached. I have referred a number of my friends to Eurofed and this is the first time I was dispointed with the service. I've been a 911 owner for over 44 years and have always been pretty particular about who works on my cars, and when my mechanic retired, and after reading reviews, Eurofed was my shop of choice. I hope Eurofed will be more customer focus, and offer the quality service I know that I can expect from them.

Cheryl S.
Atlanta, GA
Mercedes-Benz E320
07/20/2019
Great place
I applaud John and the mechanic who serviced my car. However, upon leaving, I found my seat protector torn and my fabric floor pad soiled so the next time, I will put plastic down for protection. The information given was really helpful.

Jeff P.
Canton, GA
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said they could not fix his vehicle although they tried very hard but he could not afford to keep trouble shooting.

SG
Sinaka G.
Atlanta, GA
Audi RS 5 Coupe
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Sinaka said they made it so he couldn't be involved in the build that he wanted to be but he understood. He said the insulation was kind of botched but his initial experience was good.