LD
Lam D.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
05/20/2020 Category: Service
Lam said this business did a great job. They were friendly, prompt and communicated well with him.

Matthew D.
Honda Civic Coupe
05/12/2020 Category: Service
Matthew said his experience was great, he had no issues.

WM
Warren M.
Audi Q7
05/02/2020 Category: Service
Warren said he didn't have any issues with this business and he was happy with the services done to his vehicle.

04/28/2020
Very Good Shop
This was my first time using Eurofed but I will be back. The were nice, the waiting room was clean and professional and I didn’t feel like I was being taken advantage of. I was having several things fixed and they gave me a discount on the total bill to the point that the price I paid seemed very reasonable.

Joe B.
Porsche Boxster
04/27/2020
High Quality Fair prices Great INtegrity
I have dealt with Eurofed for a couple of years now and they have been great. Very accommodating and their communication is first rate. Highly recommend.

BMW M5
04/26/2020
Eurofed
Definitely recommended, got my m5 running brand new again , with a little added sauce
They can get my money any day!

KH
Kenny H.
04/22/2020
Quick and professional
Staff are pleasant and courteous. Have recommended my friends to bring their cars.

04/18/2020
Friendly service center
We are new to Chamblee and unfortunately had car issues with our older BMW. Service center was helpful, knowledgeable and honest with us pertaining our car. They prioritized necessary issues, and those that could possibly wait, since we informed them we may be trading car in for new one.

ST
Steven T.
BMW M3
04/16/2020
Awesome service
Once again Tony and his crew took care of me. Honest work and no over charging for things not needed like the dealerships would recommend or tac on. Def be back for future maintenance and mods

Dan C.
Duluth, GA
Honda Fit
04/14/2020
Alejandro is the best!
Speedy fast service! Free oil change for healthcare workers! Helping people who help others daily 🙏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

KP
Ken P.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
04/13/2020
Talent Marries Service
Edward must have answered 10 emails I sent to clarify questions about an APR EVU tune.
Upon arriving, I was treated to a friendly and professional reception and after seeing the cars and bays I knew I had the right German tuner to entrust my car to. The work was perfect and if you drive a VW, Porsche or Audi in particular, you have found a home for its care. I know I did.

MT
Mark T.
Audi S3
04/10/2020 Category: Service
Mark said the staff were super friendly, helpful and answered all his questions.

PP
Pierre P.
04/08/2020 Category: Service
Pierre said that the place was amazing when it comes to European vehicles.

Roger R.
04/07/2020
Amazing!
Honestly, this was best experience I’ve had in a while!

Everyone I spoke with was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. It put me at ease knowing that my vehicle was in great hands. They provided me with all the information which allowed me to make an educated decision. This type of customer service is greatly appreciated .

Everything was done correctly and within a few hours. And I got my car back same day. I will definitely come back to get any service and upgrades to my car.

Thanks for all of your help!

CP
Carlos P.
Buford, GA
04/04/2020 Category: Service
Carlos said they were good.