Charles W.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Charles said the service was good.

John H.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
John said the business get the work done quickly. The prices are very reasonable for the work.

Mohammed M.
02/06/2019
Emu,
Thanks for all you do. I would like you to know the repairs you made on the Mercedes is not on the system.
Thanks,

Mohammed

NA
Nithan A.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Nithan said this business had good service and was transparent .

SK
Sivakumaran K.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Sivakumaran said the staff was friendly.

Plano, TX
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/26/2019
Wipers adjusted
I went in to have my wiper arms adjusted. They fixed it for $125. They did a good job. I’ll go back there again for repairs.

IS
Ivan S.
01/25/2019
Honest and cost effective repairs
I had a check engine light on and first took my car to the dealership who want over $1,200 to replace about 5 sensors. I then took my car to European Auto. They were quick to diagnose it and replace one $125 sensor and a $10 hose the vapours were leaking from. The staff their was very friendly and honest and appeared they all worked as a team. I would take any of my cars there next time anything fails.

Raja B.
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Raja said the staff did a good job.

Land Rover Discovery
01/17/2019
Owner Operator is a great guy
Quality work

TX
Mercedes-Benz E350
Very professional and caring

BW
Billy W.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
01/17/2019
The work is always done professionally and without issue. The staff is friendly and thoughtful. I highly recommend.

Matt R.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
01/14/2019
Breaks and Registration
As always, they did a good job of fixing an issue i had with my Range Rover and its breaks. They are fair, upfront and easy to work with.

Rese G.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Reese said they were negotiable, fast and easy to work with.

RT
Ravi T.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Ravi said he was happy with the service at this business

ET
ERNST T.
12/28/2018
Uncomfortable
After arriving in the office of the morning for my appointment, nobody was in the room. It took about 5 minutes for one of the techs to approach me from the working bays. It was my first time and I ended up leaving my car at a shop without meeting any management. Sketchy. I took my car in for a minor fix and they got it done.
They left out the most important thing and left the mess all over my engine where the repair was needed. The fluids started smoking under my hood after recovering my car which shouldn't have happened. It makes me wonder if they even cleaned where the new hose(coolant line) has contact with the engine. There were 2 noticeable streams of oil going down across my hood. I have no idea how that could have even gotten there. Basically, $400 for 1 hose replacement with a poor effort does not pass my expectations.
On top of all of this, I never got a receipt which I was told it would be e-mailed before I left.

RJ
Ryan J.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said the service at this business was good enough, but he thought they were too pricey.

Jamal B.
BMW 750i
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Jamal said the business is amazing. They are professional and the communication is wonderful. His overall experience was great.

TT
Tina T.
12/08/2018
Very Clean auto shop
Nice and friendly and knowledgeable staff

Chris S.
Mc Kinney, TX
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
12/06/2018
Chris Schultz
Good work! Happy customer!

Javier R.