FA
Frank A.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
11/04/2019
Latest Service Work
I continue to be amazed at the quality of service, the courteousness, the thoroughness and the promptness of the work with European Auto. Imi, Su are exceptional people. I love my cars and only trust them to worked on by these guys - my car doctors!

KP
Katherine P.
10/31/2019
Great Service!
These men are running a great business. Service is clean and quick. The technicians are competent and honest. I’ve had nothing but bad experiences at the dealership and actually call European Auto first now if I have any questions about my car. Trust is everything when it comes to my car and I TRUST European Auto.

SJ
Sari J.
Jaguar XJ
10/25/2019
Auto repair shop in Frisco
Recommendation came from our old and trusted mechanic and we were not disappointed. Great customer care.

DA
Daniel A.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said the business was able to resolve his vehicle's overall issue.

WM
Wayne M.
Porsche Cayenne
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Wayne said the employees did a good job and the service came in under the estimate.

FA
Frank A.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
10/16/2019
Caring for the cars they service and most of all, willingness to "go the extra mile"!
Imi, you are a very dedicated, sincere, and caring manager and person. I trust my cars to you like I trust my doctor!

IS
Ivan S.
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
10/15/2019
Honest and cost effective repairs
I brought this SUV in to repair it for an oil leak. Other Mechanic Shops were telling me I need to replace the gasket. European Auto Imports have always been very honest and reasonable. Su the mechanic found the oil filter was the wrong filter causing the leak which was changed by a different company. These are great guys that you can rely on. This was my second time to use them and the first experience was just as good!

TN
Tony N.
10/14/2019
You saved me once again!!!
My car’s alternator was complete out in the morning, I called European auto care and my car was worked in, repaired and read for pick up the following day. This is my second car I’ve taken to European auto care and again they did a GREAT job at almost half the price at a National chain!!!!

10/04/2019
Service was done professionally and thorough. Details of the services were explained. Satisfied with the overall service.

David L.
Jaguar XF
10/03/2019
Jaguar a/c
Brought vehicle in because a/c not working under warranty. They put on their a/c machine & determined no leak. Said it needed new condenser adamantly. I rented a car for a week at $1,000. Had to bring my vehicle in 3 times after that for warranty company to inspect. After three weeks of no car or car w/no a/c in August, we finally learned why. Warranty company declined condenser repair. It didn’t need one. The repair shop a/c machine was bad. They charged me full tilt for a/c recharge, taking after market wheels on and off for warranty inspections and never even offered to mitigate my rental car or wheel change, not to mention incredibly frustrating 3 weeks, for their bad machine and incorrect diagnosis

BF
Brian F.
Mercedes-Benz GLE
10/01/2019
More dependable work.
Need to install a delete part on my Mercedes Benz. No problem and quickly done. Thanks!

KK
Kevin K.
Mercedes-Benz S55
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said the employees provided good information and he liked how service was performed.

DV
Dee V.
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
09/23/2019
Honesty and Service
Kept the car, ran the Diagnostics and call me with the issue and an estimate in a timely manner. When picking up the car IMI did make recommendations as to what services are coming up and The Upfront cost on those services. Honest, trustworthy and friendly service.

RL
Rick L.
Volvo C70
09/21/2019
Volvo door hinge repair
They diagnosed the problem, gave me a quote. the price was fair, got the part and car in the next morning.

I asked when it would be done, it was and no changes with the quote.

The repair seems perfect so far.

Thats how it is suppose to work.

Im pleased

Plano, TX
Audi Q7
09/19/2019
Brake Lube Change (Q&)
First timer and took our recently out of warranty Q7 in for a brake fluid flush that Jiffy Lube admitted they were not set up for with all the diagnostis / tools. Made a call and said to bring in the next AM around 10:00 and was out in a little less than two (2) hours. Saved me $75 to $100 bucks from otherwise taking to the dealer. So far so good and will be going back.

SD

Stephanie C.
Audi Q7
09/09/2019
Honest service!
I have a 2014 Audi Q7 and these guys are ALWAYS honest and thorough. They have worked on my car several times for things whether a major repair or just replacing burned out headlights (which in Audis is a big job). In fact, on this visit, they didn't even charge me. Great service and I never worry about hidden costs. Upfront and honest pricing followed by great work.

Jannie G.
Mercedes-Benz S550
08/30/2019
Fix the problem the first time.
The service here is fantastic. I had to pick up my car before a part came in. It was a small item that needed to be t. The owner was songrapamdnsaid just pay me when you come back. Real old fashion Customer Servics.

MF
Mat F.
Prosper, TX
BMW 750Li
08/29/2019
Accurate Diagnosis
Appreciate the honest diagnosis and recommendations. Quote to fix much cheaper than dealership. Future repairs will come here.

Rick M.
INFINITI QX56
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Rick said the employees answered his questions. They completed the service quickly.