Latest Review about 1 year ago

BRONSON H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/01/2017
Kind and polite service
communicative and informative about what is being done and why.

RENATA W.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
08/26/2017
No communication
Brought my Mercedes E350 in on my appointment to have the auxillary battery replaced.
Was not told that the part was not available and had to be brought in , supposedly from Norcross.
Sat in waiting room for over 3 hours without a clue.
Could have left and come back later to have battery installed, which took only 5 minutes to do.
Charged $62.50 labor for 5 minutes???
Will not be coming anymore after this.

AH
ALESHA H.
Grayson, GA
Porsche Cayenne
08/24/2017
Always professional
European Motor Cars have always provided me with the best service and professionalism. I am very particular about who works on my Porsche Cayenne and at European Motor Cars I know that I can trust them to be honest about what's going on.

RJ
RICARDO J.
Porsche Cayenne
08/22/2017
32 point inpection / oil change / Cowl Drained
Excellent team! Honest with fair pricing and great service ... Highly recommend!!!

OA
OBINNA A.
Lilburn, GA
Mercedes-Benz S550
08/04/2017
Amazing service everytime
This is my go to spot for all my repairs. Pricing is amazing and what's even better is the customer service. They make you feel welcomed Everytime.

DON W.
Norcross, GA
Dodge Sprinter
08/04/2017
First time customer
Very pleased with the service.

SHELIA W.
Lithonia, GA
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
07/29/2017
Wood
Great Service With Minimum Wait Time. First Time Customer. Work Completed in 30 minutes

WF
WILLIAM F.
Lilburn, GA
07/16/2017
I called these folks on a Saturday and was able to receive same day courteous and expeditious service. Jeff and his folks made me feel welcomed and as though my patronage was appreciated. I would highly recommend European Motor Cars.

KARMEN S.
07/08/2017
My best BMW service experience
Keith and Jeff are the most friendly, efficient, and trustworthy auto service personnel I've encountered. Being a new (used) BMW owner, I was searching for service I could trust. This business employs the best, and I recommend them with no reservation.

DAVID H.
Alpharetta, GA
Land Rover Range Rover
07/07/2017
Quick Fix
My 2008 Rover had small hose that needed replaced and we needed to take the truck on a road trip. I called EMC and they worked my Rover in their schedule and had it completed in a few hours. They even looked over other items to "check" the Rover out before we took it on the trip.

JAY P.
BMW 328d
07/02/2017
First Time
After having my car serviced exclusively at the BMW dealership it was a breath for fresh air to find someone so knowledgeable and reasonable. It was a nice change of pace to be treated as a customer again.

VN
VAN N.
Mercedes-Benz SL550
06/30/2017
Inspection
Jeff is a very nice person to deal with.

AT
ARLINE T.
Buford, GA
Mercedes-Benz S550
06/28/2017
Great people and service. Thanks Jeff for getting me in and out, even though I was 45 minutes late.

DAVE D.
06/27/2017
Perfect
Needed New door actuator for my door on my 2010 Mercedes e350. Work was done with professionalism and on budget. Needed a battery 2 weeks later and they handled perfectly. Will use them again and recommend highly. Thsnk you!

LE
LYSA E.
Mercedes-Benz CLK350
06/27/2017
The perfect place for foreign cars... excellent followup

JESSICA C.
Buford, GA
06/23/2017
Trustful shop
Staffs were very courteous and the environment was clean. Wait time was little longer than I anticipated but overall I will definitely go back for my next maintenance.

JOHN K.
Mercedes-Benz E550
06/09/2017
Friendly and knowledgeable service
Yes. From the time I called Jeff to discuss my A Service for my Mercedes, it was clear that they understood dealer maintenance and spoke to their differences and recommendations. They were accommodating, worked with a carefully expeditious pace and kept me informed during the process. Hourly rates are considerably less than dealerships. I will continue to use EMC.

Craig B.
Decatur, GA
Volkswagen Jetta
06/01/2017 Category: Service
Craig said he would recommend this business for service.

Carlson W.
Grayson, GA
BMW 540i
06/01/2017 Category: Service
Carlson said this business was good and they took care of his vehicle. The staff were very friendly and very helpful.

Danilo S.
BMW M3
06/01/2017 Category: Service
Danilo said he has used this business for a long time. They are always good and great to him.