Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

08/11/2018
Expert diagnostics
Called about timing issues on my Audi. The Mechanic found exactly what was wrong within the first hour. Took the time to accurately and thoroughly explain what was wrong and how it should be fixed. Would take my Audi or any European car back here 100% of the time

08/09/2018
European Motor Cars, Fort Collins
European Motor Cars staff are very knowledgeable, friendly and very customer service oriented. You can actually talk to a (knowledgeable/helpful) human being when calling.
I began taking our cars there after consistently having issues with another larger northern Colorado BMW dealership who had done our repair work for many years, but takes FOREVER to get your car back (thus needing a rental car etc.), it was super expensive, and the dealership repair place was extremely out of our way.
European Motor Cars is quick in turnaround, identifies and completes the same repairs (I've compared both repair places on several occasions) but European Motors cars is much less the price and you can also talk with the staff and technicians very easily.
Another member of our family also switched to European Motor Cars for their BMW repair.
I'm glad that we found them!

KH
Kha H.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Kha said that he would recommend this business for service.

Donovan S.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Donovan said the staff at this facility were fair and honest.

GM
Gautam M.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Gautam's wife. She said she spoke with John. He was extremely open, friendly and he seemed honest and approachable. She felt comfortable enough with him that she could tell him what was going on with the vehicle.

Steve S.
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the facility did what they were supposed to do and everything went really well with his service.

MK
Mark K.
Land Rover LR4
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Mark said he feels that it could have been a more inclusive inspection and the communication could have been better.

JOSE T.
07/25/2018
Place To Take Your Bimmer
Knowledge,service,friendly and rightly priced are only a few terms that fit European Motor Cars. When you have an issue with bimmer this the ultimate shop to bring it to.

NC
Nick C.
Land Rover Discovery Series II
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Nick said the repair took longer than expected.

Volkswagen Rabbit
07/23/2018
Fantastic Customer Service!
I was referred here by a client who uses the shop for all her service needs on her Range Rover. I wish I had heard of the shop so much earlier! The process was easy to get an appointment, pick up my car and have everything explained to me in common sense detail. We were in communication about what needed to be done on my car and in what order based on need. It felt like extended family here! I really appreciate all the time and attention put into your work with me. Thanks!!

PG
PAUL G.
07/15/2018
Always top-notch care
I've been taking my Audi to European Motor Cars for a couple years. They always do great work, without pressing me to do unnecessary jobs. Friendly service.

PM
Paul M.
Volkswagen Passat
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Paul said the staff identified and fixed the problem pretty quickly.
Allison D. from European Motor Cars Inc. responded on 07/13/2018

Thanks Paul for the 5 star review!

We service the best cars in the world. Top of the line cars, deserve Top of the line service!

BILL B.
Land Rover LR3
07/05/2018
Another great experience
Auto repair is never fun. European Motor Cars takes some of the pain out. Lou, John and Heather are trustworthy and always fair.

Thank Bill!!

And if you hang out here too long... we will put you to work!  Just kidding.  Glad we got you back on the road again.  Thanks for the 5 star review!

IA
ISA A.
Cheyenne, WY
Volvo V70
07/03/2018
You guys are the best!!
I couldn’t be happier with the way you take care of me and my car. Would not even consider going anywhere else - ever.
Allison D. from European Motor Cars Inc. responded on 07/13/2018

We are glad you are happy with our service.  We believe in the goodness of people...Thank you for the 5 star review!

FO
Francesca O.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Francesca said this was an excellent and amazing experience for her. The service was very quick, only 1/2 an hour, everything was good and the price wasn't too expensive.
Allison D. from European Motor Cars Inc. responded on 07/13/2018

Thanks Francesca.  I let all the crew know of your remarks.  That was super nice!  We do try to be great with both cars and humans... sounds like we did that with you.

THanks for the 5 star review.  If you have time, we would love a great review on Google or Yelp.

TL
TRISH L.
Loveland, CO
06/20/2018
Un-needed services thought was crucial
I thought I needed brakes and rotors because I heard loud squeeking. I was informed other wise. Thank you for saving me money and being honest!
Allison D. from European Motor Cars Inc. responded on 06/21/2018

Thanks Trish for the 5 star review!  It is our goal to fix cars right...

Dick L.
Volvo S70
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Dick said they always do a good job. They changed his oil quickly and checked to make sure everything else was ok. He said he's a happy camper.
Allison D. from European Motor Cars Inc. responded on 07/13/2018

I am glad to hear that you are a happy camper... That is what we strive for.

Thanks for the 5 star reveiw!  It means a great deal to us!

BP
Brett P.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Brett said the service at this business was pretty good.
Allison D. from European Motor Cars Inc. responded on 07/13/2018

Thanks Brett for the kind words!

Chris S.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the service was good.
Allison D. from European Motor Cars Inc. responded on 07/13/2018

Thanks Chris for your 5 star review!

KW
KERRY W.
Mercedes-Benz E320
06/11/2018
great service
Great people and great service as usual!
Allison D. from European Motor Cars Inc. responded on 07/13/2018

Thanks Kerry for the 5 star review!!