Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Ryan W.
Loveland, CO
Mercedes-Benz 500SL
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said the business was pretty knowledgeable and also very straight forward with the repairs that had to be done on his vehicle.

Thanks Ryan,

We do care about your thoughts.  So glad you were happy with our service!  Our goal is to take care of our customers... and thier cars.

We service the best cars in the world. Top of the line cars, deserve Top of the line service!

Rod M.
Johnstown, CO
Mercedes-Benz E350
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Rod said that the service at this business was good. He would absolutely recommend them.
Allison D. from European Motor Cars Inc. responded on 10/05/2018

Thanks Rod for the 5 star review!  We strive to be the best!

PS
Phillip S.
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Phillip said the diagnosis was done pretty quickly but it was a lot of money, and he will go back next Wednesday.
Allison D. from European Motor Cars Inc. responded on 10/05/2018

Thanks Phillip for the ppositive review. I would love to know what we could have done differently to get a 5 star review.

SO
Steve O.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Patti. She said they worked them in, and it was obvious they were already booked up. .
Allison D. from European Motor Cars Inc. responded on 10/05/2018

Hi Patti and Steve,  Our primany focus is to take care of people and thier cars.  There are many interpretations of that, however I am greatful that we were able to get you taken care of.

Until next time, Drive Happy!

Allison

Anthony M.
Mercedes-Benz C55
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said this business fixed his vehicle and got it running but he stated he felt the did not pay attention to why he brought it in.
Allison D. from European Motor Cars Inc. responded on 10/05/2018

Hi Anthony,  Thanks for the review.  Glad we were able to fix your Mercedes Benz... I would love to know what we could have done differently to really understand why you brought it in.  This will help me in my guidance of our staff.

Thanks!

LW
LORI and JOHN W.
Windsor, CO
Chevrolet Pickup
09/04/2018
Fuel Pump Replaced
Top Notch Service! Honest Shop you can trust!

Thanks  Lori!

Robert B.
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the people are extremely nice and the pricing is fair.

Thank you Robert!

Russ C.
Fort Collins, CO
BMW M3
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Russ said this last time of going in for work, it took longer than anticipated. He would, though, recommend them.
Allison D. from European Motor Cars Inc. responded on 09/07/2018

Thanks Russ,  I am sure you know that sometimes our hands are tied due to parts not arriving when scheduled or simply the unavailability of parts.  It is like a ballet over here sometimes, moving cars in, opening a lift, moving cars out... and that goes on all day depending on which parts arrive.

We do our best to get cars out as fast as possible, however we will not sacrifice quality for quantity.

Jean F.
Volvo XC60
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Karen. She said that the place was helpful and pleasant to deal with.
Allison D. from European Motor Cars Inc. responded on 09/07/2018

Thanks Jean for the positive review!

Windsor, CO
Volkswagen Tiguan
08/13/2018
VW car went in for road trip check diagnostic check up before leaving on road trip and it did not make the trip. Ended up getting towed. Worst. Experience.Ever. dealiing with these clowns
Never again. I would not recommend going to this service shop for anything, unless you want to have someone talk your ear off about why they didn't do what was needed. Forget about communication, unless you do all the calling, and following up. I called to check on my car, the receptionist said it was in the bay and the tech was looking at it, I really didn't sound right, I drove over there and my car was parked on the side of the street, the receptionist was smoking a cigarette and talking with the Only tech working. I tried calling but guess what? she didn't answer. Worst place ever. No comp or helping out with the Tow even though the car went in for a road trip checkup. Total place is a joke.

Hello

I am just going through our reviews and came across this review.
I have spoken to John and he mentioned that we did end up fixing the internal chain tentioner issue on your vehicle...which was an internal motor failure.  Something we could never have known about with a diagosis.  When we hook cars up the the computer, and no codes are offered, we truly cannot know what is happening internally without taking the whole car apart... which is unecessary.  Cars break.

John said that this review came in after we were able to fix your car and save you money..... I guess I am just confused by the negative review and calling us clowns.

I understand how stressful things can be when your car fails.  Best of luck to you in the future.

08/11/2018
Expert diagnostics
Called about timing issues on my Audi. The Mechanic found exactly what was wrong within the first hour. Took the time to accurately and thoroughly explain what was wrong and how it should be fixed. Would take my Audi or any European car back here 100% of the time
Allison D. from European Motor Cars Inc. responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you for the positive review.

08/09/2018
European Motor Cars, Fort Collins
European Motor Cars staff are very knowledgeable, friendly and very customer service oriented. You can actually talk to a (knowledgeable/helpful) human being when calling.
I began taking our cars there after consistently having issues with another larger northern Colorado BMW dealership who had done our repair work for many years, but takes FOREVER to get your car back (thus needing a rental car etc.), it was super expensive, and the dealership repair place was extremely out of our way.
European Motor Cars is quick in turnaround, identifies and completes the same repairs (I've compared both repair places on several occasions) but European Motors cars is much less the price and you can also talk with the staff and technicians very easily.
Another member of our family also switched to European Motor Cars for their BMW repair.
I'm glad that we found them!
Allison D. from European Motor Cars Inc. responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you for the outstanding review!! I will let the Staff know.

KH
Kha H.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Kha said that he would recommend this business for service.
Allison D. from European Motor Cars Inc. responded on 09/07/2018

Thanks Kha for the positive review!

Donovan S.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Donovan said the staff at this facility were fair and honest.
Allison D. from European Motor Cars Inc. responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you for the positive review!

GM
Gautam M.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Gautam's wife. She said she spoke with John. He was extremely open, friendly and he seemed honest and approachable. She felt comfortable enough with him that she could tell him what was going on with the vehicle.
Allison D. from European Motor Cars Inc. responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you so very much for the positive review! Our heart and soul is in this business...Thank you for your kind words!

Steve S.
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the facility did what they were supposed to do and everything went really well with his service.
Allison D. from European Motor Cars Inc. responded on 09/07/2018

Thanks for the positive review!

MK
Mark K.
Land Rover LR4
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Mark said he feels that it could have been a more inclusive inspection and the communication could have been better.
Allison D. from European Motor Cars Inc. responded on 09/07/2018

Hi Mark,  I was going through our reviews and I spoke with our service writer about your review....  Our recollection is that we communcated extensivly with your wife including printing and revisionining and re-printing all the papers and supplying all that to you....

We really don't know how we could have done a better job other than having the communication with you direct.  Communicaiton is something that is super important to us and we do a good job.

JOSE T.
Fort Collins, CO
07/25/2018
Place To Take Your Bimmer
Knowledge,service,friendly and rightly priced are only a few terms that fit European Motor Cars. When you have an issue with bimmer this the ultimate shop to bring it to.
Allison D. from European Motor Cars Inc. responded on 09/07/2018

Thanks Jose for the positive review!

NC
Nick C.
Land Rover Discovery Series II
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Nick said the repair took longer than expected.

Volkswagen Rabbit
07/23/2018
Fantastic Customer Service!
I was referred here by a client who uses the shop for all her service needs on her Range Rover. I wish I had heard of the shop so much earlier! The process was easy to get an appointment, pick up my car and have everything explained to me in common sense detail. We were in communication about what needed to be done on my car and in what order based on need. It felt like extended family here! I really appreciate all the time and attention put into your work with me. Thanks!!
Allison D. from European Motor Cars Inc. responded on 09/07/2018

With a Volkswagen Rabbit... I imagine you were a big hit around here too...  Thank you for the positive review!... until we see you again...Drive Happy!