DE
DAN E.
Fort Collins, CO
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
02/16/2020
They kept me informed via text and calls when needed. Fair price for work performed and it was great to talk to the mechanic to thoroughly explain the issues, which he seemed to understand well.

02/15/2020
Fast, affordable, friendly service
Love this place, would highly recommend!

EL
EVGENY L.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
02/13/2020
Resolved my problem very quick.
Allison D. from European Motor Cars responded on 02/13/2020

Thank you Evgeny for you 5 star review.  It means the world to us.  Glad we were able to be of service!

Google reviews are so important to small family owned businesses like ours... Would you copy and paste this link and leave us a review on google?

We service the best cars in the world. Top of the line cars, deserve Top of the line service!

TR
Tommy R.
Colorado
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Tommy said this business's owner, John, is an excellent communicator. He gave him options with his vehicle and worked with him until he found the one that was right for him.

CR
CJ R.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
02/11/2020
All good great oil change
Allison D. from European Motor Cars responded on 02/13/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review!

JACQUELINE R.
Land Rover LR3
02/04/2020
Friendly staff and quick service
Staff are always friendly at European Motors. They are affordable and provide great service to my Land Rover. They are willing to work with me to find a part through another online vendor to compare prices.

They are conveniently located in Old Town. I can run errands, go to the library or gym while I wait in my vehicle.
Allison D. from European Motor Cars responded on 02/13/2020

Thank you Jacqueline.  Your 5 star review means the world to us.  We wish you could shout this from the mountaintops as we try to share our passion for taking care of both customers and the cars they drive.

LF
LEE F.
Wellington, CO
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
02/01/2020
Always terrific service
Allison D. from European Motor Cars responded on 02/13/2020

Thanks Lee for the 5 star review!

JAMES D.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/30/2020
The people in the way they treat you just special thank you guys
We’ve had great service in the past and this was no exception
Allison D. from European Motor Cars responded on 01/31/2020

Thank you James.  We appreciate you.

01/22/2020
Very friendly and helpful
I am always satisfied with the customer service and grateful to have a business that knows my car so well and knows exactly what to look for.
Allison D. from European Motor Cars responded on 01/23/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review.

PS
Paula S.
Colorado
Audi Q7
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Paula said she likes the service, the staff are dependable, the experience is pleasant and she drives 50 miles outside of the metro area to use this business.
Allison D. from European Motor Cars responded on 01/23/2020

Hi Paula!  Thank you for your 5 star review!  To say we are grateful for your business is an understatement.

JAMES S.
Volkswagen Golf R
12/30/2019
I will be back...
The staff is very friendly, knowledgeable, and eager to help. They were able to get my car in and turned around quickly, on short notice, at very reasonable cost. I had a nice discussion with the owner and the tech about my specific issues. I would recommend European Motor Cars and I will return to them for work in the future.
Allison D. from European Motor Cars responded on 01/23/2020

Thanks James.  You hit the nail on the head on the type of experience we strive to provide for our cusotmers.  Thanks for the 5 star review!

BRENT B.
BMW M3
12/22/2019
Superb!
Top notch shop. Very friendly and knowledgeable. They were a pleasure through the entire process. You are all wonderful people! Cheers!
Allison D. from European Motor Cars responded on 01/23/2020

Thanks Brent, we really appreciate the 5 star review.

LF
Lee F.
Wellington, CO
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Lee said he has been taking his vehicle to this business for years and he is always impressed with their service. All the employees that work there are top notch all the time.
Allison D. from European Motor Cars responded on 01/23/2020

Thanks Lee!  Your 5 star review means the world to us!

JOSE T.
Fort Collins, CO
12/14/2019
Best European Auto Shop in Fort Collins
I have been taking my 2004 X5 4.8is to European Motor Cars for 3 years and never/ever have I been disappointed with the top notch quality of work and dedication to getting the vehicle to work at an optimum running condition. The owners and top professionals that work at the shop are true masters at their profession. You will not be disappointed.
Allison D. from European Motor Cars responded on 12/20/2019

Thank you Jose.  Your words are music to my ears.  We strive for perfection.  I am so happy to hear of your postive experience.  I will share your review with our crew. Thank you!

MITCH H.
Loveland, CO
Porsche 911
12/11/2019
Best service shop in Northern Colorado !
This is the only place I bring my Porsche in for service, great customer service! Very trustworthy and honest,I've been taking my vehicle there for the past 4 years and it has always been a great experience. Thank you guys for all your hard work !
Allison D. from European Motor Cars responded on 12/13/2019

Thank you Mitch.  We appreciate your 5 star review so much!  We hope you have very merrry holidays.