Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

EV
EMBERT V.
08/23/2019
Excellence Service
The best machanics in town with awesome customer service and wonderful management. The Only place I trust with my BMW.

TO
Timothy O.
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Timothy said the service was done correctly and completed on time.

JON G.
Land Rover Range Rover
08/16/2019
I only trust European Motor Cars
I have a Range Rover that I love. With that said, it requires expert care, the kind they provide. They take amazing care of my car.

DON S.
08/15/2019
BMW Service
Appreciate your good service always.

KEVIN M.
Cheyenne, WY
MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/09/2019
Great Communication
Great communication and outstanding service. I will definitely be back!

08/08/2019
BMW X5 FIX
First time customer here. These guys know their stuff .... they took care of a very complicated issue .I will never take my car to a dealer again.

great job!

KARRI S.
Longmont, CO
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
08/05/2019
Awesome Service Team
I trust them with the care of my vehicles!

Jose T.
08/01/2019
Best European Auto Shop in Fort Collins
Yesterday I provided my feedback on European Motor Cars and used the wrong name of the shop(European Auto Works) my bad!! The technical professionals there are top notch individuals with the broad and extensive experience to fix any BMW.

Jose T.
07/31/2019
Name Correction
In my previous review I have named the shop incorrectly: the shop I refer to is European Motor Cars.

JOSE T.
07/31/2019
Best European Auto Shop in Fort Collins
European Auto Works has the highest skilled technicians who’s primordial concern is to repair your vehicle back to its optimum condition. The staff is not only knowledgeable in what they do and the same time are courteous and kind to each client, taking the time to explain in laymen’s terms the service being provided and honest cost of the repair. Do not hesitate in bringing your vehicle to European Auto Works.

BD
BOUBACAR D.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
06/18/2019
The people
The people are great, and did a wonderful job
Allison D. from European Motor Cars responded on 06/28/2019

Thank you Boubacar!! your 5 star review means the world to us!
We would love a recview on Google... This helps our small business so much!! Just copy and paste in your browser.

We service the best cars in the world. Top of the line cars, deserve Top of the line service!

NT
Neil T.
Audi S4
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Neil said Lou was great.
Allison D. from European Motor Cars responded on 06/28/2019

Thanks Neil for your 5 star review!  We think Lou is great too!!

TU
TODD U.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
06/12/2019
Great service, a tad expensive
Had wonderful interactions with the technician and receptionist. Just a little pricey.
Allison D. from European Motor Cars responded on 06/14/2019

Thanks Todd for the 5 star review.

I could give you all the reasons we are the price we are.. and I am happy to share that with you if you desire.  However, we do run a for profit business... and having the best people and the best service.... requires that we charge enough to pay our people to be the best.

smart fortwo
06/11/2019
Fast, friendly and efficient service.
Allison D. from European Motor Cars responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you so much for your star review! It is so nice to hear from our customers when we are doing a good job.

BD
BOB D.
Volvo XC70
06/11/2019
They are very knowledgeable and full of information
Had my steering rack yesterday and it’s like a new car
Allison D. from European Motor Cars responded on 06/28/2019

Thanks Bob!  We are so grateful for your 5 star review!  We are hoping for more Google reviews... Just copy and paste this link.

John A.
2011 BMW X5
Easy in, apprised me of findings, very friendly and knowledgeable techs/staff. Highly recommend.
Allison D. from European Motor Cars responded on 06/28/2019

Thank you!  We love 5 star reviews... Glad we were able to meet your expectations!

We are looking for more reviews on Google.. Would love your review there as well.  https://bit.ly/2xl2qR2

TW
TONY W.
06/10/2019
Lou knows his stuff!
Had a great turnaround for a lot of work in different parts of the car, suspension and water pump. 2 days later it's ready to go and running all the way up the Rockies. Very knowledgeable and honest about my 2001 BMW 540i. Will definitely return.
Allison D. from European Motor Cars responded on 06/28/2019

Thank you Tony!! Your 5 star review means the world to us!  We have an amazing team here from the moment you walk in to the moment you leave.  Thank you for letting us know we are doing a great job!

We are trying to grow our google reviews and would love your help.  Please copy and paste this link in your browser... https://bit.ly/2xl2qR2

Volkswagen Cabriolet
06/03/2019
Thorough
I gave Lou a project car to say the least and he diligently worked through it.
Allison D. from European Motor Cars responded on 06/28/2019

Thank you for your 5 star reveiw!  So glad we got your VW fixed!

JULIE M.
Saab 9-5
05/28/2019
Long-time Customer
They are always willing and able to fix the immediate problem and find a way to prioritize less-urgent work to keep my finicky old Saab on the road.
Allison D. from European Motor Cars responded on 06/28/2019

Thank Julie,  We are so grateful for your 5 star review!

AD
Angelo D.
Land Rover LR2
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Angelo said the service center did a good job.
Allison D. from European Motor Cars responded on 06/28/2019

Thank you Angelo. If you have the time or inclination, I would love to know what we could have done to earn a full 5 stars..