Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Latest Review about 1 year ago

SJ
SONJA J.
Audi Q5
08/28/2017
Excellent service! Always keeping my car running great!
Great service, efficient, friendly and attentive. They don't try to take advantage of the customer and make suggestions as needed to improve my vehicles performance. I never break the bank when I get my car serviced and I'll continue coming back.

AW

LILLIAN L.
Volvo C30
08/17/2017
Lied About Issues
They flat out lied to me. Told me I needed to get a new engine, that my head gasket had blown and I had a coolant leak. Basically at the end of it it would've cost me $8,000. I ended up getting a second opinion and I took my car to Bennett Auto Werks where they found that I simply had a oil leak. They could not find the blown head gasket or why I needed to replace my engine (which only has 60k miles on it). This place is a joke.
Manager from European Service Center responded on 08/17/2017

Lillian,
I'm sorry that you found our diagnosis unsatisfactory. We at European service center do not make it a practice of fixing a oil leak on a engine that is going to need replacing. Your engine had no coolant and very little oil in it when it arrived. The oil that remained in the engine was contaminated with coolant. The diagnosis for this will always be Head gasket. We too saw that the oil filter housing was leaking badly but chose not to press that issue because the engine was in such poor condition.

TG
THOMAS G.
Kaufman, TX
Mercedes-Benz ML350
08/06/2017
Great Customer Service
Good work. Good attention to customer needs

PD
PAMELA D.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
08/04/2017
I am a huge fan of European Service Center!
I have been going there for the last 5 years. I trust them. Dewey is the best! I am moving out of state soon, and one of my biggest worries is.....how will I find another Dewey?!? Thank you for taking care of my car!

BD
BETH D.
Jaguar XF
07/28/2017
Great auto repair and customer service!
Yes, I would highly recommend European Service Center to a friend. They are extremely efficient, trustworthy and reliable and always complete repairs in a timely manner.

AW
ADAM W.
Mercedes-Benz S500
07/15/2017
Individualized Service
The staff are very professional yet give that personal touch.

CP
CATHY P.
Carrollton, TX
Toyota Land Cruiser
07/10/2017
EXCELLENT service and employees!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Absolutely and have to many!!

BG
BARARA G.
BMW 530i
05/25/2017
The cost was $700 more than what I think I was quoted.
The cost was $700 more than I remember being quoted. Unfortunately, I never seem to be able to get written quotes. This trip was the same problem I have been having for over a year. At that time, I was told I didn't have to worry. I wouldn't have a transmission problem for years. But I got the same transmission fault on the way home that day and brought it back twice after that for the transmission. Then, when I brought it back this time, I was told it had been over a year. (I had only driven it about 1,000 miles since the original transmission work.) Also, I was told I had some other issues so I asked for written estimates for repairs and, when I arrived, they weren't ready. I don't trust this place any more. They also told me they had taken care of a loud rattle under the dash. Nope. Still there.

GF
Greg F.
BMW Alpina
05/24/2017 Category: Service
Greg said this business was very flexible and the were reliable. They provided excellent service.

Morgan H.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
05/22/2017 Category: Service
Morgan said it was super convenient and easy.

AT
Andrew T.
BMW 528i
05/22/2017 Category: Service
Andrew said they did a good job but it was costly.

AA
ASHLEY A.
Volkswagen Jetta
05/11/2017
Great Customer Service and Honest Work
Dewey and all others are fantastic at communicating what needs to be fixed and why. They are also honest about what needs to be done now and what can wait.

For example, last time I was here (Im a repeat customer for a few years now), I had stupidly gone to the VW dealership first. They had quoted me twice as many things that needed to be fixed, which was almost three times as much. Dewey told me what needed to be done now to make my Jetta run/safe and then explained what can wait/a price range so I can plan.

Just want to give a big THANK YOU to all my people at European Service Center.
Manager from European Service Center responded on 05/15/2017

Ashley, thanks for all the great comments.

RT
Richard T.
Lexus ES 350
05/11/2017 Category: Service
Richard said he liked this business. The employees provided good work and they were honest.
Manager from European Service Center responded on 05/15/2017

Thanks you for the positive feedback.

LD
Lorcan D.
Sunnyvale, TX
Mercedes-Benz R320
05/10/2017 Category: Service
Lorcan said he has been using this business for a couple years and his experience with them has always been good.
Manager from European Service Center responded on 05/15/2017

Thanks for continuing to come back.

KA
Kelly A.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
05/09/2017 Category: Service
Kelly said he worked with Duey who runs this business. He likes the service they provide.
Manager from European Service Center responded on 05/11/2017

Thanks for the review.

Rick H.
MINI Cooper
05/08/2017 Category: Service
Rick said everything was great. They do good work, and he has always done business with them.
Manager from European Service Center responded on 05/10/2017

Thank you for the great review.

DF
David F.
BMW 528i
04/28/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Joselyn. She said she liked the way they handled the service and explained things. She liked the way they dealt with the information as well.
Manager from European Service Center responded on 05/01/2017

Thanks for the great rating.

BD
Bob D.
Mercedes-Benz CLK320
04/26/2017 Category: Service
Bob said the service was fine at this business. They had a little discrepancy with the bill, but they refunded the extra money.
Manager from European Service Center responded on 05/01/2017

Thanks for the feedback.

Arbias B.
Houston, TX
Volkswagen Passat
04/25/2017 Category: Service
Arbias said he did not have a good experience at this business at all. They charged him $99 for a diagnostic. Then they wanted to charge him $1500, for the intake tube, the valve cover and other parts to be removed and replaced unnecessarily. The check engine light was on. He took his vehicle to another business. The only thing that needed to be replaced was the valve gasket and it cost him $400. That included an oil change.