Latest Review about 2 months ago

CG
Crystal G.
08/07/2018
Horrible Service
STOP do NOT go here! Paco the owner does not get his way he will mess up your car! I recently had a repair to my vehicle & because I could not pay right away he started taking bolts from my engine & loosening up parts. Paid full amount owed for service on a Friday. I saw the issue on Saturday the shop was closed could not get the bolts back for my engine! Because of missing bolts Now had new problems with my vehicle. When I tried to clear issue owner he was very rude. He said I was the first women who even noticed something missing but would not give me back my bolts. Because I am a women he did not think I would find out or see for my self. This man has no integrity will never do business with this company & I do not recommend this place!

SA
Scott A.
03/30/2016
My car was injured, now it's BETTER than before!
The friendly, honest service provided by Paco and the "family" @ Euroworks will be the standard to which I will compare all of my future auto care experiences. My car was returned Fixed and it runs much more smoothly now. 👍 Impressed.

NH
Niko H.
05/07/2015
Friendly
They treat you like family.

OV
Omar V.
06/23/2014 Category: Service
Omar said the service is very good.

BC
Bryan C.
Texas
BMW 745i
06/23/2014 Category: Service
Bryan said this business is the best at what they do.

LF
Luis F.
BMW 335i
05/14/2014 Category: Service
Luis said he has been having problems with his vehicle but they fixed it. They did a good job.

RP
Rudy P.
BMW 745i
05/09/2014 Category: Service
Rudy said everything was perfect with the service at this business.

TD
THOMAS D.
05/01/2014
Professionalism, great value and price
I was pleased to see such generous pricing for the work being done and am also pleased with the result and communication and knowledge Paco provided. I have and will recommend to friends.

Leonardo M.
Volkswagen Passat
04/30/2014 Category: Service
Leonardo said they did a good job.

EV
Eliseo V.
Mercedes-Benz C230
04/21/2014 Category: Service
Eliseo said this business was very clear about the problem with his vehicle. This business did not overcharge for the service and were straight to the point when they fixed his vehicle.

PM
Paul M.
Texas
Volkswagen Passat
04/16/2014 Category: Service
Paul said this business provided him with good quality service. They are honest.