Jay H.
Maineville, OH
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Jay said the service was good.

07/19/2018
From what I've seen the few times I have been to them, the people at Evans work hard to help everyone who calls or stops in. Even when they can't personally help, they are not afraid to direct the person to someone who can. It shows a concern for the people that come to them.

I appreciate that.

Dave M.
Mercedes-Benz E300
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Dave said they gave him good service and seemed to do a good job.

Hyundai Tucson
07/12/2018
2011 Hyundai Tucson
I am new to the state and these people helped me with a problem the first time I showed up at their shop. I didn't have an appointment, but stopped by anyway to clear up my problem. They they did what they could but couldn't help with the issue. But instead of leaving it at that, they sent me on to someone they knew who could help and directed me there. With that experience in mind, I've decided that they would be my first choice for regular maintenance and repair. Since then they have continued to treat me and my business very well. I thank them for their service and professionalism.

GL
Gail L.
Lexus GS 300
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Gail said she is a previous customer who is satisfied with their work.

BQ
Brian Q.
Lubbock, TX
BMW M Roadster
07/07/2018
Pre-purchase inspection
Evans Auto performed a pre-purchase inspection for me on a European vehicle I was intending to buy. I was quite pleased with the thoroughness of the inspection and the willingness of Jon (service guru) to explain items and answer questions. Price was very reasonable too!!

Rick S.
West Chester, OH
07/05/2018
Great job!
Evans Auto Care never lets me down. No matter the problem if they can help me they do. I wish more companies and people would provide the great service that Evan and John do. Their mechanics are experienced and professional. I can’t imagine going anyplace else. It’s always a pleasure to do business with them.

Joel B.
Mason, OH
Mercedes-Benz E350
06/29/2018
Delivered as promised
I was waiting for my B service on my Mercedes and Evans completed all the work prior to the promised time.

Rebecca C.
Loveland, OH
Acura TL
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Rebecca said the business did good work. They were honest, and she was happy with her overall experience.

BC
Bryan C.
Mercedes-Benz GLE
06/22/2018
Great recommendation!!
First time customer; found them after searching local Mercedes repair providers (brake wear indicator, wanted to check out non dealer alternative).
They did a full diagnostic and found that only one pad, in the rear, had excessive wear. This was due to a sticking caliper, which they suggested was a warranty issue. So, off to the dealer after all... But, they performed a whole vehicle check, and found nothing wrong.
VERY satisfied with this first encounter. Will definitely be back!!

Marisa S.
Acura 3.2CL
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Virginia. She said the employees provided very good communication. They took in her vehicle quickly. They completed the work the same day.

Levonda B.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
06/21/2018
accurate service
I've been going to evans auto care for a couple of years now. Very friendly atmosphere they have a shuttle to take you to where you need to be while your car is getting fixed or you can rent a car from evans just have your license and insurance card while your car is getting fixed. This helped me a lot but keep up the great work

NV
Nicholas V.
06/18/2018
Top Notch
How can you complain? They've covered all angles here!

Douglas M.
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Douglas said he is satisfied with the work they do. John has already contacted him to make sure the work was good.

Dale P.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Mary. She said the staff always does good work and recommends this business for service.

John K.
06/11/2018
The People make the place so great . . .
I've been a long-time customer of Evan's. I keep going back because I appreciate that they're a neighborhood shop, they're convenient, and (most importantly) they are awesome to work with. While I can't say I like having to make major repairs to my vehicle, their customer service and amiable demeanors make the experience a good one. They have my respect and my best regards.

Alan S.
Porsche 911
06/01/2018
European Car service
Competent and Honest personal....Can't emphasize the latter enough!

ZB
Zac B.
Lebanon, OH
Honda Civic Cpe
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Zac said the quote the business gave him was high for the service that he needed done.

Mary W.
Buick Century
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Mary said the service was good. She has no service problems.

John K.
Honda Accord Coupe
05/22/2018 Category: Service
John said he would recommend this business for service. Customer chose not to answer all questions.