Jeffrey R.
09/19/2018
spectacular-great customer service and communications during repair process
My son told me to try Evans for a needed repair on my youngest daughter's car. Boy, was he spot-on ! Customer service was fantastic, communications during the repair period were excellent and timely, and cost was less than half what was quoted by the Dealer.

Very happy first time customer who will be back next time anyone in our family requires repairs !!

BL
Brian L.
Franklin, OH
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/19/2018
Professional, Courteous, Knowledgeable
I purchased a used Mini Cooper this year and was looking for a place to take it to for service. I have had a wonderful experience with Evans each time I dropped my car for service. Great service, fair price and even loaned me a car while they were working on mine.

Joi T.
09/18/2018
John and his team provided excellent service. Although I went in for something simple, because of the CARE (pun intended) they extended, they saved me from more potential problems. I am grateful that I decided to visit Evans Auto Care for my car service.

GL
Gail L.
Lexus GS 300
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Gail said that she would highly recommend this business for service.

Jeff G.
Wilmington, OH
Mercedes-Benz ML350
09/13/2018
I like Evans because of the knowledge base of the employees and the professional butnot pushy atmosphere.
I was satisfied with the promptness and attention to my non mechanical problem. They were readily able to provide a diagnosis for my problem and it's cause. Sadly my engine light came on the next morning. So I may have another , now mechanical issue!!!

Saab 9-3
09/11/2018
I have always had a positive experience with Evans Auto Care. The team is very trustworhy and I have complete confidence in their recommendations. The shuttle is a great service to offer customers .

Sophia H.
BMW 328i
09/09/2018
Auto Service
Always pleasant, courteous and professional. Repairs are completed in a timely manner and car does not have to be returned for the same repairs. I appreciate the availability of a loaner if repairs are longer than anticipated. All repairs are explained in advance and there are no surprise charges.

CG
Cindy G.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/06/2018
Friendly service
They did a fantastic job fixing the problems.

Lindsey M.
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Lindsey said this business is convenient and the technicians are friendly.

Deborah H.
08/31/2018
Honest and direct communication.
In overhauling the exhaust system, a problem came up which was quickly addressed. Due to the mechanic, Wayne's good work, a tricky procedure saved me a good bit of money. I always feel well-taken care of at Evans. I know that they do the best they can for their customers. John and Evan were concerned and also easy to understand.

David W.
Buick Century
08/30/2018 Category: Service
David said the staff did a good job. The service was convenient and the price was decent.

AR
Alex R.
Cohoes, NY
Toyota Avalon
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Alex said that she would recommend this business for service.

OL
Owen L.
Mitsubishi Lancer
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Owen said that he would recommend this business for service.

GF
Greg F.
Hamilton, OH
08/22/2018
These guys are a great group of people that you can trust.

MARCO C.
BMW 740Li
08/15/2018
This us best place in town!

Micheal W.
Fairfield, OH
Mercedes-Benz S550
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Michael said their prices were a little expensive. They were good people.

Dale P.
Lexus ES 350
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Dale said he would recommend the business for service.

DJ
Don J.
08/09/2018
Courtesy, competence and reliability.
Evans got my car in very quickly, they fixed everything we requested, and had it ready when we needed it.

Audi TT
08/03/2018
Positive visit
Great organization and informative feedback. Timely

PT
Pamela T.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
07/29/2018
Quick Service
Service needed on my car, got me in and out quickly