HP
Hannah P.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/08/2018
Evans Auto Care has always been very professional. They send you information about what’s happening with your car as they are servicing and they are sure to explain everything so that you understand what is being serviced and why.

NM
Niko M.
12/06/2018
I would highly recommend Evans Auto Care. We had our Ford Explorer XLT inspected a few times prior to coming to Evans in which we were told things needed worked on that didn’t actually need servicing. John was very honest with what was going on, what needed servicing and what did not. Very trustworthy, speedy service, and a job well done. Definitely sticking with Evans Auto Care for all future car dilemmas.

GC
Gary C.
the clarks
would not go anywhere else

Audi Q5
Fair price, nice people
While I appreciate them checking the brakes, suspension, etc, they failed to tell me that it would cost around $50 to do so. What I did ask to check and fix was very reasonably priced and done quickly. I asked them 3 times to turn off the " service due " light and even after they assured me they did... Light still on. I would recommend them and I plan on going back, but a few small details need to be addressed.

AK
Alan K.
initial visit was great
My initial service experience went very well. Their service manager explained Evan's business practices clearly and performed the service as expected (front brake replacement plus some miscellaneous work). We keep our cars for a long time which makes a close relationship with our mechanic an important one. My wife and I look forward to doing business with Evans Auto Care for many years.

James W.
Union, KY
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/04/2018
Nice Guys. Great Customer Service
Super nice professional staff. Pricing in services and repairs are very good. They’ve helped me tremendously. I could not recommend Evans Auto Care highly enough.

They will treat you right.

Ram 1500
11/29/2018
Great service on short notice
I live outside the area and needed someone to do an independent check of a used automobile I was buying in the area. I started calling blindly into the area to google-recommended mechanics. None could get me in same-day, but Evans was recommended to me by a couple of different mechanics in the area who could not fit me in.
Evans got my prospective vehicle in within hours, and after looking it over gave me the most comprehensive auto check I have ever had, complete with photos and written notes covering everything from visuals, diagnostics, and recall notices.
Service was exceptional. If I lived in the area, they would definitely getting my repeat business.

BD
Breyawna D.
11/27/2018
Car repair
Great customer service.....john was very nice and helpful

AH
Adam H.
11/27/2018
First time customer - Tire inspection
The team did a great job outlining priority needs to be addressed and what solutions they could offer. Service was excellent and their technology keeps you up to date with what is being performed at each step.

Robert B.
Hamilton, OH
Jeep Compass
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the employees provided efficient service. The work was really great. They completed the service on time.

Josh C.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/19/2018
Fast, friendly and efficient
I went in with 08 Honda Civic having issue with driver's side tire. They were able to diagnose and fix the issue for very reasonable price. They went ab9ve and beyond to address other issues I was not aware of. No complaints

WB
Wesley B.
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/19/2018
On time. Professional. Update on my car. Reasonable price.
Excellent as always.

Sam B.
Erlanger, KY
Volkswagen Golf
11/09/2018
Quick Service
Emailed quotes and diagnostics were very detailed and made it easy to keep for my records. John was very friendly. Seemed to go out of his way to make sure my repair would be done by 4pm the same day. The whole experience was painless.

Toyota MR2
11/02/2018
Honest appraisals
I brought my vehicle to Evans because of their reputation of honest appraisals, and I was not disappointed. Thank you!

NV
Nicholas V.
11/02/2018
If you want trustworthy solutions
Never one to shy away from the truth and work with you for a solution that you decide, Evan's Auto Care is the best place north of Cincinnati for your car. The relationship they build is really a comfort when large repairs are needed.

AL
Alex L.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/31/2018
Expedient service
I went to Evans to get my wiper blades changed and they we're very friendly and changed my wiper blades quickly.

HG
Heather G.
Chevrolet HHR
10/31/2018
It’s the little things that add up
I was satisfied with the communication with John while I was out of town while my car was worked on. My dissatisfaction starts with the night that I picked up my car and discovered when I arrived home that my tail lights and other lights in my console were out, which is a huge safety issue. I then had to take extra time out of my week to drop the car back off to have this corrected. It turned out to be a fuse and was fixed in one day. When I brought it home, I discovered that there was not one, not two, but three pieces of the interior of the car (eg console panel, door trim) that were not put back and were left on the floor of my car in three different places. These tell me that finishing the job and retuning my car in the shape that I dropped it off were not important or valued.

KE
Kelly E.
Mercedes-Benz C320
10/30/2018
Professional courteous Informative
Service was awesome the people were professional and the prices are good as well! I will be returning

KK
Kaitlin K.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/25/2018
Always great service
Took my car in because it was acting funny, got it diagnosed and fixed up in about 24 hours. They even remembered from a previous visit that I work night shift, so they texted when it was ready instead of calling. I love these guys.

Lexus ES 350