Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Kenneth M.
07/28/2019
Service, staff helpful and eager to please.
Red Oak Express Car Service is great! Met the owner who exuded enthusiasm to please customers. This in turn showed in the staff as they performed their duties with each customer that I was able to observe while waiting my turn for completion. They even vacuumed the interior of my car when my Synthetic Oil service was done.

NS
Nikita S.
North Charleston, SC
07/11/2019
Awesome Service
Very Professional, great and fast Service.Everything is explained to you in the way you would understand what's going on with your vehicle.I will be returning.

Des S.
Palmer, TX
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Des said they are friendly, knowledgeable and the only oil changing station that has Castrol . She said as long as they use Castrol she'll keep coming.

CRAIG S.
Waxahachie, TX
06/24/2019
Thanks to the guys at Castrol for the oil change and for changing the lamp in my wife’s van. Great job!

BY

TH
Tommy H.
Hyundai Entourage
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Tommy said that the place was honest and did good work.

CL
Christina L.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Christina said the staff are so nice, caring and really concerned about her and her situation.

Dewayne C.
Ferris, TX
Chevrolet S-10
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Dewayne said he has always had good dealings with the business.

ME
MATT E.
Lexus GX 470
06/23/2019
Five thumbs up!
I take all five of my vehicle here to get serviced! Tim always takes care of me!

LARRY M.
Ford Police Interceptor
06/23/2019
The customer service is top notch! We appreciate them and have brought our cars here for years.

KR
Pricey.

MISSY M.
GMC Acadia
06/20/2019
We have been coming here for years. We take all of our vehicles here for oil changes and inspections. Always courteous, prompt and friendly.

CT
CHRIS T.
Dodge Stratus
06/14/2019
AC SERVICED AFTER 8 years BROKEN
I took my Dodge Stratus Coupe of 16years old too get the AC Serviced. I myself installed the Compressor so I would have too pay for Labor. My AC hasn't worked for at least 8-9 years. I didn't think it was worth it and I wanted too Sale it, but I still have it because it drive good. These guys wasted no time Servicing it with 134A and some other Oil stuff that's needed. I got in that Car was Ice Cold and operating smoothly so far. The guys I dealt with were nice and respectable and on there Job. I will be returning too them for other Services if I need them. I would recommend them with my Experience, I have no complaints.

JOHN W.
Oak Leaf, TX
06/14/2019
Inspection Sticker
Made a couple trips today to get a two vehicles inspected. I’ve been there for several oil changes and light mechanical repairs. It’s always top notch service with reasonable prices. Give them a try soon!

CRAIG S.
Waxahachie, TX
06/12/2019
Tim and the crew were exceptional as usual.
I went by to have my brakes inspected yesterday to find out that the calipers and brake pads on the rear of my car were bad. Parts were ordered yesterday and put on the card today and I am extremely happy.

Glenn Heights, TX
06/11/2019
Repair
They are honest and do good work.

DAVID G.
Jeep Cherokee
06/10/2019
Reliable Service, Fair Pricing
Been using Express Car Service for about a year now — 3 older vehicles, simple oil changes to tune-up to front end (steering). Always solid work, competitive pricing, and offer veteran’s discount. Have even talked me out of unnecessary repairs. OB and crew are the real deal.

EL
ED L.
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
06/10/2019
Great knowledge and customer service.
Great mechanics and customer service.

KL
KENNETH L.
Ferris, TX
Chevrolet Cruze
06/08/2019
Great friendly customer service
I have used this place several times to have my oil changed. I have always received good customer service without somebody trying to sale me something else that I did not ask for. I will definitely be back.

DT
DANIEL T.
06/07/2019
Ken your man at the desk.
I came in today to get an inspection. The waiting room was full of wonderful people I was helped by Ken an old friend of mine. He was very courteous and helpful I had a cup of coffee and talked to some of the people sitting there we ended up having a Bible study with everyone sitting there. It was the best time I ever had while I was getting an inspection I stayed for a while after they gave me my keys and I had paid my bill. Thank you for the great job your employees did for me.