Kenneth M.
07/28/2019
Service, staff helpful and eager to please.
Red Oak Express Car Service is great! Met the owner who exuded enthusiasm to please customers. This in turn showed in the staff as they performed their duties with each customer that I was able to observe while waiting my turn for completion. They even vacuumed the interior of my car when my Synthetic Oil service was done.

NS
Nikita S.
North Charleston, SC
07/11/2019
Awesome Service
Very Professional, great and fast Service.Everything is explained to you in the way you would understand what's going on with your vehicle.I will be returning.

Des S.
Palmer, TX
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Des said they are friendly, knowledgeable and the only oil changing station that has Castrol . She said as long as they use Castrol she'll keep coming.

CRAIG S.
Waxahachie, TX
06/24/2019
Thanks to the guys at Castrol for the oil change and for changing the lamp in my wife’s van. Great job!

BY

TH
Tommy H.
Hyundai Entourage
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Tommy said that the place was honest and did good work.

CL
Christina L.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Christina said the staff are so nice, caring and really concerned about her and her situation.

Dewayne C.
Ferris, TX
Chevrolet S-10
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Dewayne said he has always had good dealings with the business.

ME
MATT E.
Lexus GX 470
06/23/2019
Five thumbs up!
I take all five of my vehicle here to get serviced! Tim always takes care of me!

LARRY M.
Ovilla, TX
Ford Police Interceptor
06/23/2019
The customer service is top notch! We appreciate them and have brought our cars here for years.

KR
Pricey.

MISSY M.
GMC Acadia
06/20/2019
We have been coming here for years. We take all of our vehicles here for oil changes and inspections. Always courteous, prompt and friendly.

CT
CHRIS T.
Dodge Stratus
06/14/2019
AC SERVICED AFTER 8 years BROKEN
I took my Dodge Stratus Coupe of 16years old too get the AC Serviced. I myself installed the Compressor so I would have too pay for Labor. My AC hasn't worked for at least 8-9 years. I didn't think it was worth it and I wanted too Sale it, but I still have it because it drive good. These guys wasted no time Servicing it with 134A and some other Oil stuff that's needed. I got in that Car was Ice Cold and operating smoothly so far. The guys I dealt with were nice and respectable and on there Job. I will be returning too them for other Services if I need them. I would recommend them with my Experience, I have no complaints.

JOHN W.
Oak Leaf, TX
06/14/2019
Inspection Sticker
Made a couple trips today to get a two vehicles inspected. I’ve been there for several oil changes and light mechanical repairs. It’s always top notch service with reasonable prices. Give them a try soon!

CRAIG S.
Waxahachie, TX
06/12/2019
Tim and the crew were exceptional as usual.
I went by to have my brakes inspected yesterday to find out that the calipers and brake pads on the rear of my car were bad. Parts were ordered yesterday and put on the card today and I am extremely happy.