JAMES (JIM) S.
01/18/2019
the best service
I have been looking or an honest mechanic for a while now and have used John at F+S. He tells you straight up what is wrong and fixes it. I recently took my truck in for a lube and oil change and asked John to check something out for me thinking I needed it. Most mechanic' would just say yes you needed it and charge you for it. He said it was fine and I didn't need it. Honest and straight up with you. That's why I think I have found my new mechanic !!!!

Thanks John and Jen !!!!
John F., Owner from F & S Auto Service responded on 01/19/2019

THANK YOU JIM!  WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVICNG YOUR VEHICLES FOR YEARS TO COME!

AP
AMY P.
Warminster, PA
Mitsubishi Endeavor
01/13/2019
GREAT SHOP
I have been coming to the same mechanic for years.... Jon is very trustworthy and all around great mechanic.... always gets the job done.... I highly recommend F & S for any vehicle service..... Thx for keeping my vehicles up and running .....

AMANDA S.

Christine C.
Warrington, PA
Mazda CX-5
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Christine said she loves this facility and they are fantastic.

PD
Peter D.
Lexus CT 200h
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Peter said that the place was quite informative.

NJ
Nagaraja J.
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Nagaraja said the service was good.

NL
NATALIE L.
Glenside, PA
Kia Rio
12/15/2018
my car feels like NEW!
I am so thankful for your amazing work. Thank you, Jennifer, for your lovely communication and care. John's Dad drove me to my job when I dropped off my car and then the work you all did on my car made me car feel like new. I feel like you are all very honest and that you charge me appropriately for the work and I am so happy I have found you. Thank you, also, for treating me and my wife with care and honor and for caring for our 3 year old son! We are so happy to have found you! Sincerely, Natalie
John F., Owner from F & S Auto Service responded on 12/17/2018

Natalie, you just made my day.  Thank you for the kind words and recognizing that we treat and love all of our customers like family.

BQ
Brenda Q.
Chalfont, PA
Mitsubishi Mirage
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Brenda said they are awesome. They are quick and family-oriented.

KR
Karissa R.
Southampton, PA
Pontiac Vibe
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Karissa said they took care of her very well, they were responsive, and easy to work with

Kristin B.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Kristin said the people are very nice. She did get a free oil change with her punch card. It was a great experience.

John H.
Dodge Journey
12/04/2018 Category: Service
John said the service the staff provided was beyond his expectations.

Brendan B.
Pennsylvania
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Brendan said the business did the work that he wanted them to do.

JOSEPH S.
11/19/2018
Great people, great mechanics
The people here are professional. Very good at their jobs. They offer discounts for military, also and they bust their butts. This is the 2nd time I've been there. I've recommended them to my girlfriend, whom said her experience was also great.
John F., Owner from F & S Auto Service responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you Joe for the awesome review.  Have a great holiday and thank you for your service.

Regards,
Jennifer & John

Kyle S.
Norristown, PA
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Kyle said the business did good quality work.
John F., Owner from F & S Auto Service responded on 11/16/2018

Kyle,  thank you for the great review and for being a loyal customer.  We look forward to servicing your vehicle(s) for many years.

-John (Jennifer)

Javier p.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
Chevrolet Suburban
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Javier said the employees answered his questions. They provided great service. There was no confusing communication.
John F., Owner from F & S Auto Service responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for the great review.  We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

PH
Paul H.
Porsche 911
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Paul said he was satisfied with the service and he would recommend it.

WS
Wayne S.
Conshohocken, PA
Ford Edge
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Wayne said the business did a good job.

Colleen S.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Colleen said everything was done right.

Jimmy S.
Telford, PA
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Jimmy said he has used the business for 10 years and would definitely recommend it.

FO
Frank O.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Frank said the service was great.