Overall Rating 2.8717977/5Overall Rating 2.8717977/5rating 2.8717977rating 2.8717977rating 2.8717977
Overall Rating 1.82051/5rating 1.82051rating 1.82051rating 1.82051rating 1.82051

Springfield, VA
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service in a pinch
Had an emergency tire situation while driving - Margie was able to get me in and get my problem solved on a busy Sunday. A+ experience all around!
Customer C. from Fairfax Hyundai responded on 12/09/2018

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you so much fort he 5-star review and recommendation. We're more than happy to see that your experience with us was great! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon,

Barbara M.
Harrisonburg, VA
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Trevor, service advisor
Trevor is an excellent advisor. I ask for him whenever I service my car because he is honest, dependable and will always make recommendations to do something or not do something based on the right thing to do. I always feel like he has my safety at the forefront of our conversations.
Thank you Trevor!

Dear Barbara,

Thank you so much for the wonderful 5-star review and feedback. We're more than happy to hear that your experience with us went great and a special shout out to our amazing service advisor, Trevor! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon,

2014 Hyundai Tucson
X
X

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you so much for the 5-star review and feedback. We're more than happy to see that your experience with us went great! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon,

Lovettsville, VA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Gr8 service

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you so much for the 5-star review and feedback. We're more than happy to hear that your experience with us went great! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon,

NG
Nicholas G.
Fairfax Station, VA
2013 Hyundai Azera
Service Review
The service reps are always upbeat and helpful. I like the coffee machine by the waiting area.

Dear Nicholas,

Joseph C.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Very professional and up front about costs and time to do the work
One item that I would appreciate. The advisor gave me additional work that needs to be done soon with cost estimates over the phone. I would like to have the list and costs written or email/text. That would be helpful.

Dear Joseph,

Thank you so much for the 5-star review and for the wonderful feedback. We're more than happy to hear that your experience with us was great! We will definitely take your suggestion into consideration with our advisors. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon,

HO
Heather O.
Woodbridge, VA
Easy peasy
I stopped by after work and they got me right in with no appointment. And, only took a short amount of time to do the work. I love Hyundai.

Dear Heather,

We would like to thank you for your 5-star review and recommendation! We here at Fairfax Hyundai strive to give great customer service to our Hyundai family.

Broderick M.
Best customer service
The customer service is outstanding. This is the reason all three of our cars are Hyundai.

Dear Broderick,

TV
Thomas V.
Annandale, VA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
12/06/2018 Category: Service
good
y

Dear Thomas,

Woodbridge, VA
Recent service
Ray Wiest is the guy I go to because he always gives me the truth about any service that may be needed for my car.

WJ
William J.
Oakton, VA
Great Service Experience for a Great Car
I think that purchasing my 2017 Hyundai Sonata was one of the best decisions I ever made. The service provided by the dealer has been outstanding and so affordable. I recommend Hyundai and the dealership from which I purchased it to everyone I know.

Dear William,

Reston, VA
2013 Hyundai Azera
Excellent service.

Dear Valued Customer,

We would like to thank you for your review and recommendation! We here at Fairfax Hyundai strive to give great customer service to our Hyundai family.

AG
Adriana G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly and Professional
First experience with a Hyundai purchase and recently first service. This dealer is convenient to my home and so very happy it is. Every encounter I have had had been wonderful, friendly and professional. I look forward to continuing my service there and would not hesitate to recommend to friends or family.

Dear Adriana,

We would like to thank you for your review and recommendation! We here at Fairfax Hyundai strive to give great customer service to our hyundai family.

Reston, VA
Friendly place
Nice and informative staff.

Hayes, VA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Reliable service
Prompt and professional service
Customer C. from Fairfax Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

We would like to thank you for your 5 star review and recommendation! We here at Fairfax Hyundai strive to give great customer service to our hyundai family.

SR
Steven R.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Very Friendly
Great team.

Dear Steven,

Oakton, VA
Friendly, courteous service
They make it easy and pleasant.

FW
Frances W.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
service review
Service associates are always very helpful and pretty much give you the right time the job will take. I have never had a bad experience since I've owned my car and will continue to deal with Fairfax Hyundai .

Dear Frances,
Thank you for taking the time to give us wonderful feedback and 5 star review. We are so happy you were satisfied with your service. We strive to give the best service to our valued customers.

TD
Terilyn D.
Warrenton, VA
Usually friendly
The service person had warned me ahead of time it would take quite awhile since it was the end of month. I stayed anyway.
Customer C. from Fairfax Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you so much for the great 5-star review. We really value our customer's feed back and are open to hear all our Hyundai family opinions! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon,

Rafael S.
Springfield, VA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
completely satisfied
completely satisfied

Dear Rafael,
Thank you for taking the time to give us wonderful feedback and review. We are so happy you were satisfied with your service. We strive to give the best service to our valued customers.