Overall Rating 2.8749988/5Overall Rating 2.8749988/5rating 2.8749988rating 2.8749988rating 2.8749988
Overall Rating 1.875/5rating 1.875rating 1.875rating 1.875rating 1.875

Fairfax, VA
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Love these guys and girls
Always so helpful and so nice!

Jo K.
2012 Hyundai Accent
09/25/2018 Category: Service
You are honest, timely, courteous, excellent work.
I always come here because I trust you. You are honest, courteous and do excellent work.

Dear Jo,

We would like to thank you for your review and recommendation! We here at Fairfax Hyundai strive to give great customert service to our Hyundai Family.

SK
Steven K.
Fairfax, VA
Great Salesman
I highly recommend the salesman that I bought my Hyundai Elantra from: Don Barker.
Customer C. from Fairfax Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you, Steven, for the great review! We are so glad you were pleased with our service and look forward to seeing you again soon!

customer care representative

AC
Allyson C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Quality work
I dropped off my car for the day. It was ready for me at no chage when I returned. Nice and easy!

Dear Allyson,

2012 Hyundai Accent
09/25/2018 Category: Service
I have been coming to this Hyundai dealership for several years and have always been very satisfied. I feel that they are honest and upfront about their services. I like the online scheduling for service appointments.

Keep up the good work!
Customer C. from Fairfax Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you, Margaret, for taking the time to give us a great 5-Star review! We are always so happy to see our valued customers having a positive experience at our dealership.
We hope to see you soon,

Customer Service Representative

2010 Hyundai Elantra To
09/25/2018 Category: Service
The Fairfax Hyundai Services Department has been great to work with over the years I have owned my Hyundai. The waiting room has improved significantly from my first visit, and I find it easy to get my own work done while waiting for work to get done on my car. At my most recent visit, my service rep was excellent, providing good information and honest recommendations. He was pleasant to talk with and took time to be helpful beyond what was necessary, despite the fact that the department was incredibly busy during my visit.
Customer C. from Fairfax Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you,Valued Customer, for taking the time to give us an amazing review and feedback! We are so pleased to hear your visits with us have been excellent.
We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you soon,

2014 Hyundai Elantra
Outstanding Customer Service
I appreciate the customer service rep's (Ray?) help. He very thoroughly checked out what needed to be done and he followed through on everything he said he'd do. He gave me a lot of information, which I always appreciate and my car is running really well after the 60,000-mile maintenance check.
Customer C. from Fairfax Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review! We are so glad you were satisfied with our services here at Fairfax Hyundai, and look forward to seeing you again next time!

customer care representative

Simon S.
Alexandria, VA
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
Kindness
Thank you Margaret!
She recognized me even though we met for a while.

Dear Simon,

2010 Hyundai Sonata
People
The staff is friendly , cordial and attentive.

Dear Valued Customer,

We would like to thank you for your review and recommendation! We here at Fairfax Hyundai strive to give great customer service to our Hyundai family.

FT
Frank Yu T.
Falls Church, VA
Frank Tsai
Good service.

Dear Frank,

Thank you so much for the great 5-star rating and for the wonderful feedback! We're glad to see you had a positive experience with us. Thanks for doing business with us and we hope to see you again soon,

Customer Care representative

Annandale, VA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
prompt, polite, efficient
service was excellent and on time

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you so much for the 5-star review and for the wonderful feedback! We, here at Fairfax Hyundai, try our best to deliver service to our Hyundai family. Thank you for our business and we hope to see you soon,

09/22/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people
Friendly people
Customer C. from Fairfax Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you so much for the great 5-star review and for the wonderful feedback! We,here at Fairfax Hyundai, strive to give the best service to out Hyundai Family. Thank you, again, for doing business with us and we hope to see you soon,

Mark B.
Manassas, VA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic Service Department
Can't speak highly enough about the Service Department at Fairfax Hyundai in Fairfax, VA. I purchased my third Hyundai (but first brand new Hyundai) from Don Barker in 2014. From first contact with Robin Navarro over the internet to my signature on the contract, the process was seamless, easy and best of all quick! Won't buy a new buy a new Hyundai in Northern Virginia anywhere else.
Customer C. from Fairfax Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Dear Mark,

We would like to thank you for your review! We here at Fairfax Hyundao strive to give great customer service to our Hyundai family.

RP
Rachel P.
Stafford, VA
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Scammy Sleazy Men
Fairfax Hyundai is awful. Only old men work there and they all look so sleazy and are. I would never trust them with anything let alone my very first car that I brought, but I have no choice. And fairfax Hyundai pretends like they care about your feedback and give you numbers to call when they reply on google, but they all just go straight to voicemail. And even if you leave a voicemail nobody calls you back. So it’s just a lose lose situation. I’m supposed to get free oil changes for life, but I’ve heard they take forever and in my instance they scam you into getting a service check up and making it sound free. So even though it’s free I DO NOT ever want to go back there again.
RICKIE W B. from Fairfax Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

HELLO,
I AM SORRY FOR ANY PROBLEMS THAT YOU HAD IN OUR SERVICE DEPARTMENT. WE DO HAVE MOSTLY MEN BUT WE ALSO HAVE A COUPLE OF LADIES TOO.IF YOU FEEL MORE COMFORTABLE WITH FEMALES YOU CAN USE THEM NEXT TIME IF YOU WOULD LIKE.WE AT FAIRFAX HYUNDAI ARE NOT HERE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ANYONE BUT IT IS OUR JOB TO LET YOU KNOW WHAT SERVICES HYUNDAI RECCOMENDS, BUT ITS UP TO YOU IF YOU DECLINE THE SERVICES WE ONLY TRY TO HELP YOU.IF YOU NEED TO DISCUSS ANYTHING PLEASE CALL 703-352-0444 XT 1111

Hayes, VA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Once again excellent service.

We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you soon,

Routine Service
Explained the work and why it was needed and the the costs up front.
Customer C. from Fairfax Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

We would like to thank you for your review. We here at Fairfax Hyundai strive to give great customer service to our Hyundai family.

We hope to see you again,

Centreville, VA
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Fairfax Excellent Service!!
Excellent Service!!!!
Customer C. from Fairfax Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

We would like to thank you for your 5-star review! We here at Fairfax Hyundai strive to give great customer service to our Hyundai family.

Mc Lean, VA
2009 Hyundai Elantra
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Even though I was 30 minutes early, my car was rolled in and the paperwork done in a breeze.
Excellent. 5 stars
Customer C. from Fairfax Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

We appreciate the 5-Star review! On behalf of Fairfax Hyundai, we are happy to see our customers having a positive visit at our dealership.
We look forward to seeing you again,

70-352-0444

2010 Hyundai Elantra
a happy customer
I bought my car here 8 years ago. Staff are always friendly. Call in a timely manner with an estimate and do great work. I highly recommend bringing your Hyundai to this location for any of your service needs.

We hope to see you again,

Brittany H.
Alexandria, VA
Josh was amazing!
Josh explained everything in a friendly way. He also gave honest expectations about the time frame when the work should be done, and he made sure to call when it was all done. It was seamless!
Customer C. from Fairfax Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Dear Brittany,

Thank you for the awesome 5-star review and for the wonderful feedback. We, here at Fairfax Hyundai, strive our best to deliver great customer service to our Hyundai Family. Thank you for doing business with us and we hope to see you again soon,