ST
Scott T.
06/12/2021
The Absolute Best
They always go above and beyond. Dealership service departments cannot compare. Everyone is awesome and provide the best customer service ever.

Jennie P.
06/09/2021
Friendly and knowledgeable staff that I know I can trust
I know I can trust these guys with all my cars. They are always helpful and friendly.

Austell, GA
INFINITI FX35
06/08/2021
Trustworthy and reasonable prices. Excellent work
Trustworthy. Excellent work and reasonable prices.

ST
Shelton T.
06/04/2021
Quick and knowledgeable
The communication was clear and concise. The associate displayed a good attitude and appreciation for my business.

OP
Orlando P.
05/29/2021
Usually reliable and reasonably priced service.
This service visit was most unusual in that my car was returned to me after it was serviced and the brakes were dangerously low. The tech who performed the service test drove the vehicle and notice of brake issues was indicated on my service paperwork.
I had to return for a second visit to have correct the brakes repaired and my credit card was charged twice.
Therefore, we had to return a third time for a refund for the duplicate charge.
This experience was most unusual and disappointing based on prior years of service.

Jay W.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
05/29/2021
John and his team are exceptional. I will not take my Infiniti anywhere else. You can trust these people. I have since 2008.

YG
Yvonne G.
Douglasville, GA
Mercedes-Benz CLA
05/27/2021
They do the job right the first time.
Not only do they do a good job, but they treat each customer with respect. You feel comfortable and know your issue will be taken care of.

FH
Floyd H.
Lithonia, GA
Nissan Maxima
05/21/2021
FANTASTIC SERVICE!!!
Just impeccable customer service. My entire family has been taking our Infiniti's & Nissan's to FASTLANE for over 15 years. I personally make the trip from Conyers, Ga. to Smyrna; to have my SR Maxima serviced by them. Forever a customer & fan!!

TZ
Tadd Z.
Honda Accord Coupe
05/20/2021
Brake Job
There isn't a better crew to take your vehicle to than the guys at Fast Lane. They're friendly, fast, and fairly priced.

INFINITI QX70
05/16/2021
Cares about its customers
It’s a welcome change to find a repair shop that does not try to upscale its customers

Jovonn G.
Hyundai Genesis
05/15/2021
Great Service as Always
I can always trust the team here.

BW
Ben W.
Honda Civic Coupe
05/15/2021
Super nice team and fair pricing
Took my car in for some work and the owner and team were super friendly, fair, and social. They make you feel welcome and communicate everything super clearly. Will be back for any other needs

CA
Chris A.
05/14/2021
Legit
Taylor is awesome . He is extremely knowledgeable and helpful . If you don’t bring your import here , you are crazy.

CT
Carlos T.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/14/2021
Awesome job Fastlane Team!
John and team never cease to amaze me with the levels of Service and Customer service they provide. When you hear John say "...we'll take care of it for you." he means it and he follows through. Awesome job Fastlane team!

EC
Eddie C.
Austell, GA
INFINITI FX35
05/13/2021
Good oil change
It was time for my oil to get changed and as usual the shop visit went very well. I was told that everything looked good except for a couple of bulbs that were out. This shows that the guys really check your vehicle over to make sure it's working properly, and it's safe. I really appreciate John and his staff taking care of my vehicle the way they do.