Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Dalton, GA
Honda Accord Coupe
01/16/2019
Honest and Reliable
The entire crew was great! I went in for a pre-purchase inspection and they inspected the car in about 30 mins and gave me a detailed report. The owner, John, himself walked me along the entire car and pointed out their findings. They were all genuine in trying to make sure that I knew what I would be buying. I live in the north druid hills area and will go out of my way to get my car serviced there.

PW
Paula W.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
01/16/2019
A Really Great Experience
This was my first visit to Fastlane. I called to make an appointment and Justin welcomed me as soon as I walked in. (I didn't even say my name). The service was Super thorough. I actually walked into the service area to see under my car. WOW!. SUPER great experience. I felt like they truly care about my car and my safety. I'll be back!

KT
Kenyon T.
Lexus LS 460
01/15/2019
Excellent 5star work
They always do 5star work and they always try to save you money.

INFINITI EX35

Kennesaw, GA
INFINITI G37 Coupe
01/11/2019
Our Go To Mechanic!
Fast lane is where we have all our vehicles serviced! We’ve been using them for years. We appreciate their honesty and integrity.
John and his staff are awesome.

Jerry M.
INFINITI M45
01/04/2019
Customer services
They are so attentive to my needs and my 🚗 needs

Leketta S.
Mcdonough, GA
12/29/2018
Pre-purchase inspection (PPI) is CRUCIAL
I am so THANKFUL I was recommended to Fast Lane. I was preparing to purchase a car that had a clean Carfax, but turns out it had multiple body work, as well as a terrible odor. Eric and the others walked me through the findings. It's scary to think I was about to pay cash money for a car that appeared to be the PERFECT find on paper. As I sat and observed the interaction with their customers, I was totally impressed with the personal yet professional atmosphere.

I've used dealership to service my vehicles for nearly 35 years, but I just found a place worth driving from McDonough. I am forever grateful for Fast Lane helping me save thousands and I'm sure lots of headaches.

Lastly, consumers must take the extra step and get a PPI, because it's worth every penny.

12/28/2018
5 stars
5 stars

TN
Tim N.
INFINITI M37
12/23/2018
All good, Thanks!
As always, John and the gang do a great job. Perfect service

SR
Susan R.
Lexus ES 350
12/21/2018
Reliability and Consistency!
I can always count on Fastlane for professionalism, honesty, great prices and great service. Highly recommend!

KC
Kevin C.
Powder Springs, GA
12/19/2018
They care about you and your car.
Great service. They do a great job and provide extra details about your car that you need to know. 👍🏼

TZ
Tim Z.
INFINITI Q50
12/19/2018
Very friendly environment.
Great customer service and quality of work. People who work there are very friendly and know what they are doing. easy to communicate with.

Jackie L.
12/18/2018
Quick oil change at a good price. Justin and Eric at Fastlane are always nice, knowledgeable, and helpful! We have been customers for years because of the exceptional service!

INFINITI FX35
12/18/2018
I think I found my new auto shop
I was HIGHLY recommended to this place from a person I just met, BR, because of the great care and expertise of this staff. I did experience a warm welcome, good explanation of what services were required and why. They were really quick to perform the inspection and services. I believe I have found my new auto shop and mechanics to work on my car from now on. Improved total cost of ownership is on the way!!

EC
Eddie C.
Austell, GA
INFINITI FX35
12/16/2018
Great service again!
There's nothing like taking your vehicle to the shop and knowing that you're getting exactly what's needed for it. I have faith in the guys in the shop to keep me updated on what's going on with my vehicle, and they always come through.

YM
Yolanda M.
INFINITI M37
11/09/2018
Maintenance
They do a great job of keeping my maintenance up on my car. Their prices a great and not too expensive. Great customer service.

John and Andrea H.
11/05/2018
Oil Change
Like family when I am at Fastlane

Deborah and Kieth L.
INFINITI M35
11/03/2018
Quality service & integrity
Every time I need my car serviced I always receive quality service. They are very honest & ethical. I was given a quote of about $900 to get some work done. The next day I got a call from Justin to tell me he had researched my the problem & discovered a way to fix the problem for about $350! I was so happy I decided to treat myself to a couple of suits. Thank you Justin.

Kayla S.
10/31/2018
Happy Customer!
This place is great! I had a sudden need for several repairs and happened to stop by Fast Lane. The shop is very clean and bright and the staff are friendly and helpful. I met Eric and John, the owner, who were both very nice and helped me get the right repairs done at a great price. Highly recommend and will definitely be coming back!

Kenya S.
Powder Springs, GA
Lexus IS 250
10/26/2018
The staff
This place is awesome. They always make you feel welcome and never try to overcharge you for services. I would recommend all of my family and friends here.