Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Powder Springs, GA
Nissan Sentra
06/26/2019
Friendly and Professional
I came in for an oil change, and was out in less than 45 minutes. Gave me specific updates on my car and told me exactly what was going on. Absolutely love Fast Lane!

KC
Kyle C.
Acura TSX
06/23/2019
Fast lane makes it right!
Fast lane always takes care of me each time I come in! I will only go to Fast Lane!

HV
Howard V.
Marietta, GA
06/22/2019
Clean shop, prompt work, reasonable charges for labor and parts.

EM
Esther M.
Nissan Pathfinder
06/20/2019
I have been a customer for many years and I truly trust this place with my car. Justin and Eric always give me world class customer service. This guys have taken great care of my car. As a female, many people will may mislead you because we may not be extremely knowledgeable about car issues. Ladies this is a spot you can trust for your car.

KL
Katy L.
Dallas, GA
06/17/2019
Outstanding Service
Outstanding services and customer service by Eric and Justin. They always explain what your car needs and are real about when you need to get it done by. They are knowledgeable about all kinds of vehicles and they know their customers. The shop is always clean and friendly. I have been a client now for about 5 years and I always recommend Fastlane to my friends.

Catherine M.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
06/17/2019
Save money
Thank you for guiding me on fixing the car. The simple fixes saved me thousands compared directly to some 4-star repair shops. I have now sold the car and feel good that the next person will have a wonderful experience leading to no phone calls of something wrong. You will have all of our cars.

Scott M.
Dacula, GA
Lexus LS 430
06/14/2019
Excellent Customer Service
The crew at Fast Lane Import’s are always interested in what’s best for you and your vehicle. They never recommend anything thats unneeded....therefore I always trust what they say. I drive almost an hour each way for every service and will continue to do so!

AF
Allen F.
Acura RDX
06/14/2019
Service visit
This was the first time I brought my car to Fast Lane for a routine service visit. Before this I always had my service done at the dealer because the car was under warranty. The service was done quickly and at a much lower cost than at the dealer. Fast Lane checks everything out, but only replaces what needs to be replaced, not what the service book dictates. I always felt the dealer was adding on additional work that didn't really need to be done.

John H.
06/13/2019
The auto shop we’re all looking for!
Justin the service tech (wonderful man at the front desk) is absolutely amazing. I recently got in to modifying my vehicle and I put on some coilovers, and went to get an alignment only to find out that this is the only place in miles from me that actually services lowered vehicles! But what really blew me away and will keep me coming back is Justin, I have been to fastlane a total of twice now and each time Justin has been there to recommend service to me not just for the business but to actually help me out and guide me through my build, we even talked about wheels and tires for a good few minutes. I take their recommendations to heart because they really put in quality work and care for your car like it’s their own. I have yet to find another shop that comes anywhere close to fast lane, I have only gotten alignments from them (I do most work myself) but anytime there’s a job I cannot complete I know I can take my car to Justin and the work will come out just like I would have done it myself. I recommend them 10/10 not just for lowered vehicles, but any import. Take it from me, your doing yourself a favor bringing your car here. Sit back and relax, and be worry free while your car is getting taken great care of.

IS
Iva S.
Austell, GA
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
06/13/2019
Top Notch Service
Fast Lane Import always provide me with top notch service! I received my car back yesterday and it rides and sound new again!! I could tell the difference as I was backing up to leave the parking lot...that quick and noticeable!! Their service is fast, friendly, and they continuously care about my vehicle like it's theirs. They are very honest about the necessity of my repairs and their prices are always FAIR! I wouldn't let anyone else touch my vehicle. When friends and family ask for recommendations, I only provide Fast Lane Import Auto Repair. If they choose anyone else, they are on their own...lol.

SN
Sandra N.
06/10/2019
Respectful
They are very friendly and treat people with respect. They go out of their way to find ways to save you money. I had a list of repairs recommended by the dealer. They explained and showed me why some of the dealer recommended repairs were unnecessary.

Acura RDX
06/09/2019
Very good
Not a bad experience at all. Told me price of entire visit beforehand and finished in a timely manner. Only thing is the day after my visit my car went completely dead suddenly and friend told me the repair probably drained my battery and just needed a quick recharge with jumpers. And that did work. But when I called to ask if any part of repair could've caused the car to die suddenly the guy said ' I don't think so'. Not a big deal. Car working just fine now. I didn't even need to go back for a check. I would still recommend this place.

SG
Scott G.
06/09/2019
Excellent service; old car, sittin' a while, got me goin'.....thx John. (And Eric)
No place is perfect, but John helped me figure out the lights on the dash AND the parasitic draw on the battery. It needs more diagnosis, but they got me goin' til next time. Thanks John and Eric.

EC
Eddie C.
Austell, GA
INFINITI FX35
06/07/2019
Good oil change
It was time for an oil change, and the guys got me in and out with no problem. The service was great, and the price was right. They told me that I'd need brakes in a few months, but everything else looked good. I'm now prepared to get my brakes taken care of on my next visit.

WH
Whitley H.
Nissan Maxima
06/05/2019
Not your average pushy mechanic
I absolutely loved my experience yesterday. As a women, it's tricky taking your vehicle in for service. However, Justin was very patient and understanding. He explained everything with great detail. He worked with me to get a maintenance plan for my vehicle and I didn't feel taken advantage of. I'll absolutely be back and recommend y'all to friends and family.

LR
Larry R.
05/30/2019
Friendly service as always
Fastlane is always friendly and fairly quick. They do seem to not "upsell" and will tell you whether you really need a particular service even if the vehicle is officially"due" for that service.

Toysha M.
Marietta, GA
Acura RLX
05/29/2019
Great as always
Service was great and fast.

Darian D.
Powder Springs, GA
Nissan Sentra
05/25/2019
Very Professional
Fast Lane is so amazing. Very knowledgeable about cars and give awesome feedback. Everyone is super friendly and respectful. They do their best to get you in and out! I absolutely enjoy going here.

UC
Ulysses C.
Decatur, GA
Acura TL
05/25/2019
A wonderful Honest atmosphere
You did it again guys my wife is a very hard customer when you comes to mechanics she has no trust I tried to tell her the experience I had when you service my Honda accord When you serviced her Acura TL and came back and told her you guys found nothing and wait for while she was totally shocked at the honesty and had her brakes serviced which she would have never done thanks guys you did it again great job

RO
Rami O.
Nissan Pathfinder
05/22/2019
Always a pleasure
Best auto shop in town! Whole staff is Friendly and super knowledgeable. Get the work done quick and at a great price. Highly recommend!