Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

DU
Dottie U.
Smyrna, GA
09/16/2018
Most professional auto shop in Atlanta
Eric and Jason are the most knowledgeable service writers I’ve encountered. They are flexible and thoughtful, always putting the customer first- within reason of course. Owner John is extraordinarily knowledgeable of the four brands they service and repair. He strides to save his customer’s money but doing the job in the most professional manner. I’ve been a customer since 2016 and have never been disappointed and I have 3 cars, one with 217,000 miles.

Jay D.
Douglasville, GA
Mercedes-Benz C230
09/12/2018
Love My Mercedes
And my Mercedes loves Fastlane! Straight shooting. Trusted for years. I drive there almost an hour each way, because I wouldnt take my car anywhere else.

Martin W.
INFINITI G35 Sedan
09/12/2018
Great service and advice
Fast Lane is good about doing the work that is needed and providing good advice for your vehicle.

James B.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
09/10/2018
Very professional
I found out at the last minute that I had to go out of town and called Eric for a front end alignment and he was able to see me the same day.

As always the service was excellent.

John A.
Acworth, GA
INFINITI
09/09/2018
Great as usual!
Great visit, serviced exactly as promised, finished early and at a great price

Cindy H.
Acura RDX
09/07/2018
Professionals with CAPITAL P
Fast Lane is always fair and prompt. They don't recommend repairs or unnecessary maintenance just to make more money. I've recommended to several friends and co-workers.

AD
Alex D.
INFINITI FX50
09/06/2018
FastLane is Awesome !
FastLane is the only place I will ever get my vehicle serviced. Great job guys !

PS
Paul S.
INFINITI M35
09/06/2018
Stayed on schedule
They did great work within the time they say it would get done.

John M.
Dallas, GA
09/04/2018
Easy to work with
Got my van in ahead of schedule, didnt push anything i didnt need. Price was good and after a month of driving my car i have no issues.
I would use them again.

BW
Bill W.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
08/30/2018
Good Work, Fair Price
Fast Lane did major maintenance on my Infiniti G 37. I waited for the car and the work was done within the estimated time. The car runs fine, and I will use Fast Lane again.

EC
Eddie C.
Austell, GA
INFINITI FX35
08/19/2018
As usual the service was excellent. I was in and out with no problems. I asked them to check out an additional problem I was experiencing, and the guys gave me excellent feedback on the issue.

Ruth M.
08/14/2018
Great People work there, always very knowledgeable and courteous.
This is a great business, I have a2002 lexus and it runs like a new car, and they are the people who have always taken care of it. I trust what they tell me. Always explain things to me. I have had this car since it was new. Always good pricing.

Derek B.
Nissan Xterra
08/14/2018
Great service!! Highly recommend!!
I recently brought my vehicle in to address and oil leak, and have a few other preventative maintenance items done. I learned of a (potentially) catastrophic transmission issue...not the news you want to hear. The manager, Justin, was great about educating me on the problem, letting me know the options, and giving me his honest advice. I felt that they did a very thorough and detailed job in there work, the customer service was great, and I didn’t feel like I was getting ripped off. I will definitely be back for my future car service needs!

BR
Betty R.
Smyrna, GA
Nissan Maxima
07/27/2018
ht I add, a kind and thoughtful staff. We have been customers for many years.
Quality service, very professional staff. Might I add, a kind and thoughtful staff. We have been customers for many years.

TK
Tina K.
INFINITI I35
07/26/2018
Friendly knowledgeable
John and his crew have taken great care of my Infiniti. His team is very knowledgeable and got my car back on the road in a timely manner. They are very honest and just want to do what’s best for the customer. I would highly recommend them to service your vehicle.

Bob M.
Mableton, GA
07/23/2018
Professionalism
These guys know what they are doing and do it honestly and well....

GH
Greg H.
Nissan Rogue
07/18/2018
Great service and great price! Fast Lane was 50% less expensive than another very reputable auto repair shop in Dunwoody. Plus, their work is top notch.
In addition to expertise and value, Fast Lane is known for high integrity. I take every car we own to Fast Lane and have recommended Fast Lane to family members and friends. The guys who work there really know their stuff when it comes to foreign cars. They deliver on their timelines and their estimates. The best combination of import auto service, expertise and price in Atlanta!

EC
Eddie C.
Austell, GA
INFINITI FX35
07/06/2018
Great Service!!
My car overheated, and I knew exactly where I was taking it. After calling the shop and letting them know what was going on, I got it towed in. John came out and gave it a quick look to let me know that my radiator was done. Never the kind of news you want to hear but they worked with me on getting a quote that I could live with. After I got home, I remembered that I had an extended warranty on the vehicle, and Fast Lane worked with my extended warranty company. Both Justin and John went above and beyond the call of duty in patiently working with the extended warranty company. Once all the red tape was taken care of, the shop quickly and correctly got my vehicle repaired. I was very happy with the cost of the job, the quality of the work, and the willingness to be patient while dealing with a slow moving warranty company. I'm in their debt and will continue to bring my FX35 to them for all it's maintenance and repair work!

TN
Tim N.
INFINITI M37
07/02/2018
As always, quality service
The team at Fast Lane is great. They take care of all our cars and always do a great job with them. Highly recommend them

BW
Bill W.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
06/29/2018
Good Vibes On My First Visit
Had heard good things about Fast Lane from a friend. Just completed my first visit which included an oil change and inspection. Service was good, people were nice, price seemed fair. I'll be back.