TC
Thomas C.
Powder Springs, GA
09/16/2020
Love Fast Lane!
I love Fast Lane Import Auto Repair. I just brought my Lexus in (afraid it was the alternator). Told them about the issue and they thought it was the battery but they said the would test both which they did. Turns out I just needed a new battery and I was back on the road again in about an hour which is important for a real estate agent!! The waiting room is always clean and the guys are great. The prices are reasonable and I'm never afraid I've been over charged ... woohoo! Thanks guys

KC
Kelly C.
Lexus GX
09/15/2020
30,000 check up
Followed my car’s book and did only what was necessary

QB
Quinton B.
Mableton, GA
Lexus GS 350
09/10/2020
Best Auto Repair Shop EVER!!!
These guys are the best of the best! I won’t take my car anywhere else for repair!

SG
Scott G.
09/04/2020
Quick, painless, affordable. A job well done! :)
My Tacoma clutch went out last Fri. am about 830. By 10, Fastlane had it in queue, and by closing time, it was complete (called me once with a question). They did an instrumental job on a 2005 Accord "project car" I had last year. I wish they worked on motorcycles..... :-D Keep up the good work, Fastlane! :]

Samara B.
Nissan Maxima
09/03/2020
Best Shop ever!!!!
I am so grateful that someone recommended this place to me. Justin and the rest of the staff are always honest about the repairs to my vehicle. Not to mention the price they charge me is very reasonable. If you are looking for honest mechanics with reasonable pricing look no further. Justin and the team will get you back on the road without breaking the bank. I will not take my car anywhere else for service. Thanks again Justin & team for getting my Maxima up and running again.

RL
Rashida L.
INFINITI QX30
09/01/2020
Excellent Auto Repair
The best place EVER to get your car serviced!! They are honest, provide quality work, and the customer service is wonderful! It's so refreshing to know that good honest caring people still exist.

ED
Eric D.
Lithia Springs, GA
08/29/2020
Professionalism, accurate diagnostics, affordable repairs!!!
Fast lane import auto is one of the best auto repair shops in Georgia. Justin the manager dealt with me 90 percent of the time. Professional staff, accurate diagnostics, very quick service, most of all affordable pricing!!! They fixed my fx35 also gave me a list of preventative repairs which I appreciate. They also did a pre purchase care inspection for me and found a lot of damages On a 2011 bmw and this saved me from purchasing a lemon/bad car. I highly recommend these guys at this shop pls see Justin he is absolutely the best!!

BJ
Brad J.
08/26/2020
Another great experience
Fast Lane is the only place I will take my Toyota. I first used them about five years ago and have been a loyal customer ever since.

KP
Kesha P.
Powder Springs, GA
Nissan Maxima
08/22/2020
One stop shop for my car
Hands down, once again, the best customer service as a car shop. They never disappoint! NEVER!!!!

MT
Michael T.
Mableton, GA
08/20/2020
best mechanics in cobb County, great prices and great people

NH
Najah H.
08/14/2020
Oil Change & Auto Update
Appreciate the entire team! Justin is always a big help to keep things simple and straight forward. I'll be back for the follow-up recommendation for my sway bar. Thanks so much!

CJ
Chandra J.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
08/14/2020
Awesome Customer Service
Taylor was super helpful in getting me in and out. The issues that I was having with my car he was able to set me up on what needed to be corrected first by impotence. Not one time did he try to get me to do everything at one time or make it like everything was a 911. I can appreciate that type of service. I've been going to then since for years now. I stop actually going to the Infiniti dealership after my first year of having the car and I've received top notch service from John and his team every since then. I highly recommend Fastlane Auto. If you want excellent service from master mechanics this is your place.

Amy S.
08/12/2020
Great communication and savings.
These guys are great. They communicated the issues well, followed up if there were additional problems and were honest throughout. It felt like they really cared about my sons car and keeping him on the road safely with the least amount of cost!

Atlanta, GA
07/28/2020
What a Great Group of Motorheads!!!
which is EXACTLY who you want working on your car!
They are spot on with everything they do.

Matt M.