Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Cindy H.
FIAT 500X
11/11/2019
Pre-Purchase Inspection
We were considering a USED car for our daughter - a make/model we know little about. While the guys were skeptical of the make/model as well, they were agreeable to check it out for us. This meant a lot to us because we've taken our current and prior cars to Fast Lane for service/repair and value their honest opinions. They pointed out each and every small detail even if it was just a slight cosmetic blemish so we felt even better that we'd had a thorough review completed.Turns out, the car was different than anyone expected and with only minor (and typically routine care noted as an upcoming need) things needed, we purchased the car for our daughter. Without the guys expert advice, we'd still be searching for a car for our daughter's 16th birthday. Now I hope they can provide some kind of referral for a shop that can work/service the make/model so in the future we can have it serviced by another honest team.

Steve M.
Acworth, GA
INFINITI G37 Coupe
10/19/2019
Prompt Service
We had an appointment to bring our car in for service and planned to leave it all day. Unfortunately, one of the parts needed was not there so we will have to bring it back again. Thats the only reason it wasn't 5 stars. Other than that, service was great & staff was friendly & knowledgable.

10/16/2019
Great services
I always have a good experience when I bring my car here. The staff is friendly, helpful and accommodating. They try to fit you in even with out an appointment (just needed an oil change).

PW
Paula W.
10/15/2019
Service Excellence .
The team at Fastlane are super great. The ability to field questions and make recommendations makes me feel very comfortable. They are very welcoming amd.my carbwaa ready as per our conversation!

Lexus ES 350
10/08/2019
THE BEST!
How many people can actually say they've had a pleasant experience when having car trouble? My visit was so easy - even pleasant! Best prices, and all staff get 5 stars every time.

Thank you for always taking care of me and my car(s)! I recommend as often as I can.

SP
Sherrod P.
INFINITI M35
10/07/2019
Great customer service and the staff is very knowledgeable

AJ
Antonio J.
Austell, GA
Lexus GS 350
10/06/2019
Rear brake pads and rotors on 2008 Lexus GS 350
This has been and will continue to be my go to place for good, quality work to be done on my vehicle. The service and always consistent, and everyone is knowledgeable!!!

Stephyn S.

Bill W.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
09/20/2019
Good Service; Fair Price
The service folks are courteous and knowledgable, The tecks get the job done on time. Would definite recommend Fast Lane Import.

RK
Robert K.
Acura TL
09/19/2019
Quick & Good
I’m a regular customer.....I brought my car in because the alternator was going. Eric did a great job quickly sourcing the replacement and also found one that saved me some money. I’ve recommended you guys to my in-laws and they are now regular customers as well.

KL
Katy L.
Dallas, GA
09/19/2019
Outstanding Service
Integrity, compassion and conscious of their clientele. Fast Lane operates on these principles. They stand by their service, work with your busy schedules and are flexible, mindful and kind to all who come through their doors. A pleasure to work with Justin, Eric and John. Thank you for the great service!

RL
Rocco L.
09/18/2019
great guys
It's nice to have mechanics I trust

WG
William G.
INFINITI Q70
09/17/2019
Customer Service and price
You intentionally and effectively surpass the plush dealership in both your customer service and cost. I am just amazed. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY INFINITY LIFE! Thank you and I will never leave you!

SF
Sara F.
Nissan Murano
09/14/2019
Oil change and back brakes
Top notch service and good attitude from the team at Fast Lane! Not to mention, I trust them with one of my most important assets. Thank you!

HC
Hyun C.
09/12/2019
Amazing service, best prices around.
The staff was able to identify the problem my car had and fixed it within 2 hours. They were super professional and called to let me know what parts need to be replaced. i appreciated the honesty and they didn't try to upsell you on anything unnecessary. They are straight to the point and super efficient at what they do. Highly recommended!

DJ
Diana J.
Lithia Springs, GA
09/11/2019
Fast, efficient and professional service
The service I receive at Fast-lane is always friendly, efficient and professional..

Jackie L.
Oil Change
They do a great job every time!

VR
Vin R.
Outstanding Service Experience!
Justin, Eric, and John provide one of the very best service experiences I’ve had in auto repair and in any other service industry for that matter.

First, their knowledge of Infiniti cars is superb having both worked at Infiniti dealerships in the past.

Second, their repair cost estimates are extremely accurate so you know going in exactly what you’re going to spend.

Third, their time estimates are extremely accurate too. If they say your car is going to be ready at a certain time then it will be.

Finally, they are just great people to work with. They provide great communication about the status of your repair, they’re honest, and they don’t try to “upsell” unnecessary services.

They’ve certainly earned my trust over the years and I recommend them highly!

WS
William S.
Dallas, GA
Great service center
These guys get right to the problem and fixes exactly what the problem is. John the owner , Justin and Eric gives great service as I have been dealing with Fastlane for about 8 years now. Pricing is for exactly what's wrong with no added charges for erroneous repairs. You can not go wrong with this repair shop for any kind of upgraded model cars.

Bob S.
Acura RDX
09/08/2019
Superb service
Fast Lane has taken care of my 2007 Acura for 11 years. Always efficient, accurate, trustworthy and very fairly priced!