WB
Warren B.
Smyrna, GA
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/28/2021
John the owner, very hands on.
I love the customer service provided by John and his team. Honest and trustworthy, hard to find those qualities now a days.

Duane C.
Land Rover Range Rover
02/24/2021
Land Rover Oil Change and Tire Rotation
Great service, friendly and knowledgeable team! The prices were right, quality work, and I felt comfortable waiting in their nice lounge for my car.

EC
Eddie C.
Austell, GA
INFINITI FX35
02/16/2021
A great visit
I brought my vehicle in to get it checked out for an upcoming road trip to the mountains. I'm glad I did because I found out that my rear brakes while not unsafe probably weren't up to the task of being safe in the mountains. They also found a slight oil leak which was also repaired. I'm now confident that my vehicle will take us to the mountains with no problems. The guys at Fast Lane really do a great job in checking out and repairing your vehicle.

NM
Nicole M.
Lexus LS 460
02/11/2021
PHENOMENAL GUYS!!!!!
These guys know how to care for your vehicle. I ditched the dealership years ago when I found Fastlane. Their exceptional service is the reason why this is my 2nd Lexus that entrust to them for my service needs. My Mother takes her Lexus here as well and she's equally satisfied with their phenomenal service. I COMPLETELY trust these guys and I will continue to patronize them. Special shoutout to Justin and Jason cause they always make me feel welcome.

Riverdale, GA
02/11/2021
The Best Auto Shop Ever
I have been going to Fast Lane Import Auto Repair for about ten years and they have been nothing less than excellent. I really appreciate their quality work, great prices, and honesty. The customer service is wonderful and the facility is clean. I would recommend them!

TG
Terence G.
Nissan Armada
02/06/2021
All wheel alignment
Just had all wheel alignment 2 months ago. Replaced rear tires and truck need alignment again.

INFINITI M45
02/02/2021
The guys are always on top of their game.

RO

Tracey H.
Smyrna, GA
01/31/2021
Fantastic and friendly service
Fastlane takes care of my car without pushing unnecessary services. They are knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly.

Diana W.
01/28/2021
Reliable and Fair
FASTLANE is my go to choice for anything wrong with my vehicle. Good people, good service.

V
Valued Customer
INFINITI G37 Coupe
01/25/2021
They saved me from a horrible experience from another top name service shop. Explained everything very well and I definitely feel like I can trust their information related to any service. Will be back for sure (when needed lol).

DJ
Diana J.
Lithia Springs, GA
INFINITI G35 Coupe
01/22/2021
Always Great Service
Service is always efficient and great!!!

VR
Vin R.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
01/21/2021
Outstanding service as always!
This is one of the best service facilities I’ve ever visited. Repairs are performed accurately and promptly and they’ve done a great job keeping my G35 running like a new car. They stand behind their work and have never hesitated to go above and beyond to make sure each repair is perfect. Can’t say enough good things about John, Justin, and Taylor and the whole team at Fastlane. Great folks to do business with!

KP
Kesha P.
Powder Springs, GA
Nissan Maxima
01/16/2021
One stop shop for my car
Hands down this establishment I always professional and on point. Thank you Justin and team for always working at your best!

BW
Barbara W.
01/16/2021
Always great experiernce!
I have been going to Fastlane for several years now, always very courteous, clean environment, very knowledgeable and offering suggestions for alternative maintenance when needed!