Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Eddie C.
INFINITI FX35
07/06/2018
Great Service!!
My car overheated, and I knew exactly where I was taking it. After calling the shop and letting them know what was going on, I got it towed in. John came out and gave it a quick look to let me know that my radiator was done. Never the kind of news you want to hear but they worked with me on getting a quote that I could live with. After I got home, I remembered that I had an extended warranty on the vehicle, and Fast Lane worked with my extended warranty company. Both Justin and John went above and beyond the call of duty in patiently working with the extended warranty company. Once all the red tape was taken care of, the shop quickly and correctly got my vehicle repaired. I was very happy with the cost of the job, the quality of the work, and the willingness to be patient while dealing with a slow moving warranty company. I'm in their debt and will continue to bring my FX35 to them for all it's maintenance and repair work!

TN
Tim N.
INFINITI M37
07/02/2018
As always, quality service
The team at Fast Lane is great. They take care of all our cars and always do a great job with them. Highly recommend them

BW
Bill W.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
06/29/2018
Good Vibes On My First Visit
Had heard good things about Fast Lane from a friend. Just completed my first visit which included an oil change and inspection. Service was good, people were nice, price seemed fair. I'll be back.

Diana W.
06/22/2018
I’ve been going to FASTLANE for about 10 years. They are honest, friendly and always take good care of me and my car. Wouldn’t think about taking my car to anyone else.

WS
William S.
Dallas, GA
06/15/2018
Service is great!
Always honest and fixes the actual problem your car has!

KT
Kenyon T.
Lexus LS 460
06/07/2018
Put my new steering wheel airbag
The best ever. Quality work at a reasonable price. Very quick but quality work. I don't let nobody else touch my Lexus.

FE
Frederick E.
Powder Springs, GA
06/07/2018
Customer service.
Very friendly atmosphere, great customer service, and moderately priced. Appointments are on schedule and on time.

EC
Eddie C.
INFINITI FX35
06/04/2018
Great Service!
The guys were their usual efficient selves. Got my oil changed and service belt replaced quickly. The cost was exactly as quoted. If you want good service at a good price, this is the place to go!

Scott M.
Dacula, GA
Lexus LS 430
05/26/2018
As usual.... excellent service, honest, knowledgeable staff! Worth the 45 mile drive!

BF
Bruce F.
05/24/2018
Best in town
These guys know how to take care of you and your car. Started with basic maintenance, moved up an Invidia exhaust, plenum spacer and then Akebono Brakes for my 350Z. I'm happy and so is she:-)

I can't wait till my next oil change and Hotchkis Sport Sway Bar install . . .

AW
Aaron W.
Acura TSX
05/15/2018
Came in for an oil change, left with a turbo charger
These guys are awesome. I just don't know how they managed to put a turbocharger on my Acura, all for the cost and time of getting my oil changed.

Either way, fantastic team. John and the guys are always on point. Best shop in Atlanta.

KA
Kelly A.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
05/11/2018
Love this place
It's never fun having to pay for oil changes or repairs, but it makes it a lot better knowing your service is always done well and the company is not trying to take advantage of you by over servicing your car. Always a great experience with the guys at Fast Lane.

OP
Orlando P.
04/30/2018
Fast Lane has always given me great service on all of my vehicles . Their prices are reasonable and the staff has been very easy to work with.
I just hope that Fast Lane is around for a long, long time.
Orlando Pryor

04/24/2018
Awesome Service!
These guys were very helpful and had way better prices than the dealership! They also provide a quick service, but done right!

IC
Isaac C.
Lexus LS 460
04/20/2018
AWESOME FAMILY
It’s always a pleasure to visit The Fast Lane. They always always do awesome work to my vehicle and my friends vehicles. I hadn’t eaten lunch today and one of the service techs offered me half of his sandwich without question. Then the owner offered me dessert which put the icing on the cake. Thanks John, Eric & The Crew for always being so hospitable 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

Darrian D.
Powder Springs, GA
INFINITI G35 Coupe
04/20/2018
Repeat Customer
The Fast Lane crew are very skilled at their craft. The staff (Eric) was very informative the entire time my G35 Coupe was in their hands. I sincerely appreciate their knowledge and customer service. That's why I am a repeat customer. Plus, they seem to have the coolest cars (Skyline GTR) at their shop which allows me to daydream while having my car worked on. lol

TV
Ted V.
Nissan Murano
04/14/2018
Justin John and the rest of the staff are outstanding!!!
Brought in my Murano and they always do a great job!!

Amber B.
Lawrenceville, GA
INFINITI M37
04/05/2018
Reliable, Knowledgeable, Honest (Key attributes of Fast Lane)
I’ve been a customer of Fast Lane for several years allowing them to provide “all” required service (routine and non-routine) for my Infinti M37X. I continue to receive impeccable service that address everything I look for in car maintenance service (knowledgable, afforadble, reliable, prompt and honest). Fast Lane has never failed me; BAR NONE.

YP
Yvette P.
Nissan 370Z
04/03/2018
good honest service
always dependable

Kimberly S.
03/28/2018
Fantastic - the service, the personalities, the care.
The guys at Fast Lane are fantastic. I actually ALMOST :) look forward to taking my car in. I feel like they are my big brothers giving me great advice on my Lexus, actually thinking about what is best for me, my car, and my bank account. Thanks, John, Justin, and Eric!