Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

AG
Aaron G.
INFINITI Q50
04/17/2019
Very impressed with my first visit today. I was greeted promptly and asked a number of questions about my car. It was then driven back to the service area for an oil change and brake check. I was given progress updates, and ultimately in and out in about 20 minutes. Very clean/comfortable waiting area as well. I’ll definitely be back.

Jana W.
Clarkdale, GA
INFINITI G37 Coupe
04/11/2019
I Love this Place!
This Place is is the Best. Honest, Knowledgable, and great staff all around.

Nissan JUKE
04/10/2019
The staff is so pleasant and ALWAYS offers quality service.
I HIGHLY recommend Fastlane. They ALWAYS provide quality service at affordable prices. In addition, their honesty and concern is unmatched!

ST
Scott T.
04/10/2019
Outstanding Service and Great People
Thanks again for taking care of my daughter's car. Everyone is so nice and friendly. Excellent customer service. Very dependable and won't break the bank when getting repairs done there versus a dealership. You all are awsome!

Mary S.
Lexus SC 430
04/09/2019
Fast Lane for Fast Service
I have been coming to Fast Lane for close to15 years. I always get a friendly greeting and great service. The guys that work there are knowledgeable about cars and I feel that I get an honest evaluation of what services I need and good prices.

SJ
Stephen J.
Dallas, GA
Acura TSX
04/08/2019
The best customer service
My experience at Fastlane has always been professional and exceptional. Thank you Justin for always providing awesome customer service.

BC
Bridgett C.
04/04/2019
Professional, organized, and clean with excellent customer service!
Fast Lane Import Auto Repair is not only an auto repair shop but its also a good place to relax while your car is being "cared for." Also, be sure to take a tour of the garage area and be amazed at its cleanlinest and organization. At Fast Lane Auto Repair you can be confident that your vehicle is getting expert diagnosis and repair because each employee exercises professionalism and excellent customer service in their every task. And lastly, they provide fast, efficient, and reliable service with a sincere desire to please you, the customer! What an awesome experience!

Mike S.
Lexus LS 460
04/04/2019
Great Service, smart Techs
Always a good experience. Honest people that know what they are talking about and don't try to up-sell you repairs that are not necessary like the Lexus dealership does. Certainly more reasonably priced for repairs than the dealership.

Marc G.
Mableton, GA
04/03/2019
Best Service Experience Ever!!
Coming across this place on Yelp was the best thing that could have happened to me and my vehicle. I saw all of the perfect reviews given on yelp the reason I made a decision to check out Fastlane. It was the right decision! The customer service, communication, timeliness, attention to detail were superior. I was extremely impressed by the entire experience. The owner even came out to tak with me personally about my vehicle. What was more impressive is that he took me in the shop area to explain and show me the issues with my car and one issue that the dealership told me I needed to replace he showed and told me otherwise. I have found me a great company that is honest and seemingly put customers first. The prices are reasonable too. I will be coming here for all my vegicle’s repair needs. I have already recommended Fastlane to friends, family members, coworkers. Great job!!

WL
Willie L.
INFINITI Q60
04/03/2019
Great service and outstanding work.
The service is always great and the work is done to perfection. The staff tell you the truth about what needs to be done and how it affects your car.

Mableton, GA
03/30/2019
Great experience.
Everyone at Fastlane Auto is very helpful and they explain the issue with your car very well.

Charles H.
White, GA
03/29/2019
Eric and his team were very knowledgeable and helpful. There was no pressure from the staff at all and overall it was a really good experience. I will definitely be returning in the future.

AW

Stockbridge, GA
INFINITI I30
03/26/2019
I-30 infiniti
Ver knowledgeable quick and reliable! Nothing but the best customer service here. Thank you guys!

Matt P.
Marietta, GA
Lexus LS 460
03/25/2019
Trustworthy Service Providers
Trust is paramount when there is a large knowledge gap. I know nothing about cars, but the staff does an outstanding job explaining the procedures and parts, all while having patience. They take pride in saving customers money by extending the life of the parts, rather than trying to make a quick buck. I am glad to have found a trustworthy auto repair shop, and will continue to travel out of my way to be serviced by a great crew.

NH
Najah H.
03/20/2019
10K Mile Oil Change
I had an 8 AM appointment and the door was unlocked at 7:50 AM when I arrived. Always have a pleasant greeting and check-in process. They recommended what services can be done today and what can be done in my next visit (brake job). I love this shop due to the efficient and thorough work, not to mention the location.

Brian S.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
03/17/2019
Great, skilled trust worthy people.

AD
Alex D.
INFINITI FX50
03/16/2019
FastLane Is The Best
I have been taking my Infinity here for years and the great level and quality of service never waivers. Keep up the great work guys.

AC
Ashley C.
Acworth, GA
INFINITI G37 Coupe
03/15/2019
Always great service
These guys are the best! We don’t take our cars anywhere else. We drive from Acworth to use their business, so that should speak volumes on their customer service!

Toni B.
Kia Soul
03/15/2019
Always a pleasure!
Quick, efficient and professional, it’s always a pleasure to come to Fastlane. Top notch customer service.