Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Yolanda M.
INFINITI M37
11/09/2018
Maintenance
They do a great job of keeping my maintenance up on my car. Their prices a great and not too expensive. Great customer service.

John and Andrea H.
11/05/2018
Oil Change
Like family when I am at Fastlane

Deborah and Kieth L.
INFINITI M35
11/03/2018
Quality service & integrity
Every time I need my car serviced I always receive quality service. They are very honest & ethical. I was given a quote of about $900 to get some work done. The next day I got a call from Justin to tell me he had researched my the problem & discovered a way to fix the problem for about $350! I was so happy I decided to treat myself to a couple of suits. Thank you Justin.

Kayla S.
10/31/2018
Happy Customer!
This place is great! I had a sudden need for several repairs and happened to stop by Fast Lane. The shop is very clean and bright and the staff are friendly and helpful. I met Eric and John, the owner, who were both very nice and helped me get the right repairs done at a great price. Highly recommend and will definitely be coming back!

Kenya S.
Powder Springs, GA
Lexus IS 250
10/26/2018
The staff
This place is awesome. They always make you feel welcome and never try to overcharge you for services. I would recommend all of my family and friends here.

EC
Eddie C.
Austell, GA
INFINITI FX35
10/23/2018
Great Service!!
I had several things that needed to get done to my vehicle which I knew beforehand due to the guys letting me know what was coming due. The estimate they gave me was on point. They finished everything in a timely manner, and my vehicle feels like it's running better.

Beverly H.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
10/16/2018
Professional and trustworthy service.
Professional and trustworthy service. Very friendly staff. Based on past experiences with other service companies I'm always surprised at Fast Lanes timely service.They always inform you of your car service needs without making you feel pressured to make costly repairs at that visit.

AW
Andre W.
INFINITI M45
10/12/2018
2003 M45 Infiniti
I been taken my 2003 M to Fastlane since 2010. And they have been 5 stars since day one. From oil changes to shocks you name it they put the work and love into my vehicle. Give them one try I garantee you will become a consistent customer.

Toni B.
Kia Soul
10/10/2018
Trusted Auto Care
The level of friendly, trusted service I always receive at Fastlane is deeply appreciated in an era of poor customer service experiences. How refreshing to know that I’m not going to be upsold anything or service that my vehicle doesn’t need. I’m a customer for life and happily refer family & friends, knowing that they will be as happy with their service as I am.

Nissan 350Z
10/08/2018
Great Customer Service & Support
Love these guys, have kept my vehicle running great.

Mike S.
Lexus LS 460
09/25/2018
Great, honest service
Finally got tired of the Lexus dealer overcharging for everything and found the Fast Lane. They evaluate and give you a fair price. Have had nothing but great experiences there, having them work on my Lexus, Toyota and Nissan cars.

SL
Sheila L.
Lexus SC 430
09/25/2018
Consistency
The owner John is amazing. He lead by example thereby his employees are customer friendly and thorough. I referred here about 9 years ago and I have never left I truly respect their work. My cars always comes back to me better.

DU
Dottie U.
09/16/2018
Most professional auto shop in Atlanta
Eric and Jason are the most knowledgeable service writers I’ve encountered. They are flexible and thoughtful, always putting the customer first- within reason of course. Owner John is extraordinarily knowledgeable of the four brands they service and repair. He strides to save his customer’s money but doing the job in the most professional manner. I’ve been a customer since 2016 and have never been disappointed and I have 3 cars, one with 217,000 miles.

Jay D.
Mercedes-Benz C230
09/12/2018
Love My Mercedes
And my Mercedes loves Fastlane! Straight shooting. Trusted for years. I drive there almost an hour each way, because I wouldnt take my car anywhere else.

Martin W.
INFINITI G35 Sedan
09/12/2018
Great service and advice
Fast Lane is good about doing the work that is needed and providing good advice for your vehicle.

James B.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
09/10/2018
Very professional
I found out at the last minute that I had to go out of town and called Eric for a front end alignment and he was able to see me the same day.

As always the service was excellent.

John A.
Acworth, GA
INFINITI
09/09/2018
Great as usual!
Great visit, serviced exactly as promised, finished early and at a great price

Cindy H.
Acura RDX
09/07/2018
Professionals with CAPITAL P
Fast Lane is always fair and prompt. They don't recommend repairs or unnecessary maintenance just to make more money. I've recommended to several friends and co-workers.

AD
Alex D.
INFINITI FX50
09/06/2018
FastLane is Awesome !
FastLane is the only place I will ever get my vehicle serviced. Great job guys !

PS
Paul S.
INFINITI M35
09/06/2018
Stayed on schedule
They did great work within the time they say it would get done.