TL
Tisha L.
Douglasville, GA
06/12/2021
100K mile Tune up
Excellent friendly service and at a reasonable price.They are very knowledgeable and takes time to educate customers about what needs to be done and why. I like that! I've been a customer for over 10 years now and they have remained consistent.

Charles C.
Nissan 350Z
06/11/2021
Charles 350Z
I took my car here since I was blowing radiator fan fuses and thought I had a bad fan. They analyzed it as a corroded connection which solved the problem. They got me in right away and Jason kept me informed of their progress. Cost was very reasonable. Highly recommend.

Kimara B.
Nissan Murano
06/08/2021
Excellent CS Experience
Always outstanding customer service.

ZS
Zak S.
06/07/2021
Great repair shop
Great repair shop. Fixed my truck quickly and kept me informed the whole time. Will definitely be going back and would recommend to friends.

06/04/2021
Integrity
I thank you for making repairs of my wife's Odyssey stress free. By making the wife happy it makes me happy. YA'LL have such a well deserved 5 star reputation & the most shiny & clean auto repair shop I have ever seen. Please keep your stellar work. THANK YOU AGAIN!

JJ
Jennifer J.
Kennesaw, GA
INFINITI QX60
06/03/2021
Excellent service!!!! Like always...
Never have nothing bad to say about when my car is serviced with Fast Lane Imports!!!

INFINITI G35 Coupe
06/03/2021
Alignment feels great
Fastlane’s alignment drives and handles likes dream.

INFINITI QX80
06/02/2021
I was recommended and they have come through time and time again.Also saved me money. I sent two people there and they took care of them as well..

Im comfortable when there. That says alot
John L., Owner from Fastlane Import Auto Repair responded on 06/02/2021

Thank you for the kind words, Mr.Wallace. Thank you for your returned service!

Jordan Swalls
Fastlane Woodstock

AR
Abigail R.
Powder Springs, GA
05/29/2021
My Car is Finally Fixed after 5 Years of Attempts!
I want to say a huge, "Thank you!" to Fastlane! I was worried about my car for years. I took it to numerous mechanics and auto shops only for my concerns to be brushed aside and/or ignored and masked as a different issue than the reality of what was truly happening. I decided to take my 2005 Honda CR-V to Fastlane and I have never been so relieved! The service on my car was completed diligently and quickly. There was constant and thorough communication from Jordan and everything in me told me that I made the right decision. When I picked up my car it was driving just as well as it did when we brought it home from the dealer! My Mom and brothers are planning on scheduling their appointments soon for their Honda and Toyota cars!

Dennis M.
Lexus ES 350
05/29/2021
Superior Service At Fastlane
I used to take my Lexus to the dealer for service - but since I discovered Fastlane I feel more comfortable going there. Jordan is great - explains the work needed simply and clearly.

Lavell B.
Smyrna, GA
Volkswagen Passat
05/23/2021
Excellent Service!!!
My experience was awesome!!!

David B.
Scion xD
05/20/2021
Honest, Fairly Priced, and Reliable
I have been going to Fastlane Import Auto Repair for several months now. The are trustworthy, reliable, and personable. All needed qualities for a successful business model in today’s environment.

Max G.

Acworth, GA
INFINITI M45
05/19/2021
Best of the best
I’ve been coming to Fastlane since they were located in Austell (later moving to windy hill) and one reason I’ve been so loyal to them is i never have to worry about them being dishonest and always treating me like I’m the CUSTOMER!! awesome service and awesome ownership!

Green Cove Springs, FL
INFINITI G37 Coupe
05/18/2021
EXCELLENT AND HONEST
Great experience from start to finish. Jordan, the technicians and the shop are top flight. Interior is clean and confortable, too. It took THREE repair shops before the problem was accurately diagnosed and repaired and it ended up being the junction connected to the battery.

Technicians are very thorough. THANK YOU FASTLANE, YOU'RE THE BEST.