Steve M.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
08/06/2020
Quick & Efficient
I needed a battery replaced in my car parts have to be removed to do that for my vehicle. I drove over and they had me in and out in under 30 minutes. Thank you!

Toyota Tundra
08/06/2020
Outstanding Service
Brought my sons Toyota Tundra in for a coolant leak, which was identified quickly but this is where Fastlane is different than most shops. They noticed that the timing belts where almost due for replacement and over 1/2 of the labor to fix the coolant leak would be removing most of the required equipment for the timing belts. So they called offered me the option to have it done now and save over $300.00 in labor. Thank you Jordan & Mike you guys are true professionals!

WF
William F.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
07/30/2020
Great honest repairs in a timely manner
Have three cars and they service them all. Never had a problem always fixed right first time at a reasonable price.

BC
Bruce C.
Roswell, GA
Lexus ES 350
07/19/2020
Another fine job by Fastlane
My 96 year old Dad finally gave up driving, so I fly to Florida to pick up his 08 Lexus. First thing I did was take it to Fastlane to get checked over. The car needed a few things done and Fastlane did a wonderful job looking it over and fixing everything. Fastlane is my choice for all my cars.

Ball Ground, GA
07/18/2020
Excellent service!
Friendly and professional service!

TD
Terry D.
Ball Ground, GA
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
07/18/2020
Pros that fix your problem
Very professional excellent service

WJ
Wanda J.
06/22/2020
My husband and I are completely satisfied with the quality and level of service provided.

PR
Pedro R.
Woodstock, GA
Acura MDX
06/20/2020
Personal and thorough service
This was the first time I took my Acura MDX for service outside the Acura dealership. After reviewing shops in and around Woodstock, I decided to give Fastlane a try, mainly based on reviews by others. John went beyond what I asked them to do and recommended services that would help in the long run while they had to remove other parts. Both John and Jordan were great to work with. I'll be taking the MDX back for hopefully another 100,000 miles.

BC
Bruce C.
Roswell, GA
06/12/2020
Fast friendly service
They do great work at an affordable price.

Sean M.
Lexus IS 250
06/11/2020
Suspension expertise
John, Jacob and Jacob have treated me and my Lexus with the upmost professionalism and expertise when troubleshooting and performing this work. I would reccomend others, but for the price, quality of work and price of service it cannot be beat. They treat you with respect and always listen ( even if you have to repeat yoourself lol ). John and his crew are the best and honest mechanics around! I rate them 11 out of 10 stars!!!

Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
06/02/2020
Outstanding Service
I am honestly amazed with every visit to Fastlane Quality Service and fair price. They take excellent cars of our family's vehicles.

MI
Mattias I.
Kennesaw, GA
INFINITI M56
05/20/2020
Professional Service
I have worked with Fast Lane for more than 5 years. Their service and professionalism is of the highest caliber. From simple fluid changes to brake repair or involved weld repair, every job has turned out flawless.

Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
05/02/2020
Best service on the planet
I have been a loyal customer of Fastlane for about 3 years. I love this shop and the people who work there. Honest mechanics are very hard to find but skilled and honest are near impossible. These guys are your last stop for auto repair!

Jill W.
Woodstock, GA
04/28/2020
Very friendly and professional. Fast and excellent service. Will be coming back for all my service needs. Thanks guys!

RP
Ryan P.
Kia Optima
04/26/2020
Excellent service as always.
John and team got me in and out really quick for my alignment after having new tires put on. These guys really know their performance stuff. I only trust them for aligning my lowered car.