Overall Rating 3.8846154/5Overall Rating 3.8846154/5Overall Rating 3.8846154/5rating 3.8846154rating 3.8846154
Overall Rating 2.19231/5Overall Rating 2.19231/5rating 2.19231rating 2.19231rating 2.19231

LE
Lynore E.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Appointments are timely. The service is done quickly and efficiently.
I had my car inspected. It took under 2 hours and Raven was my Service Rep. Raven was patient, kind, and professional in her manner and explanation of the car and what it needed. It is always a pleasure to have my car serviced at Faulkner Hyundai.

Recall
Fast and smooth service.

BN
Bill N.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Accommodating
Dropped my car off late Saturday with an issue. It was diagnosed and fixed on Monday. No appointment, no problem.

Michael S.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Car service.
All around great people and great service

LD
Lisa D.
PROFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE
I HAVE BEEN COMING HERE FOR YOURS BASED ON THE LEVEL OF SERVICE..

Good morning Lisa,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2016 Hyundai Sonata. We truly appreciate your feedback.

CN
C N.
Attentive staff
The staff was very accommodating and met my needs.

Good morning,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2011 Hyundai Sonata. We are so happy to see the staff was accomodating and met your needs! We truly appreciate your feedback.

KG
Kia G.
Awesome
John and Mike have awesome customer service!

Good morning Kia,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2013 Hyundai Sonata. We truly appreciate your feedback.

Cruz M.
Awesome Company
Outstanding customer service, and I been a loyal customer for over 10 years.

Good afternoon Cruz,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2018 Hyundai Elantra. We are so happy to see you've been a loyal customer of ours for so long, we are glad to have you as part of the Faulkner family! We truly appreciate your feedback.

BE
Bill E.
2011 Hyundai Equus
SERVICE AT FAULKNER HYUNDAI
SERVICE HAS ALWAYS BEEN GOOD. JOHN, STEVE HAS ALWAYS BEEN PROFESSIONAL AS WELL. I WILL BE RETURNING AGAIN .

Good afternoon Bill,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2011 Hyundai Equus. We truly appreciate your feedback.

Jessica B.
First check up
I was very pleased with my service. I called to make the appt and the woman was helpful and polite. I was helped immediately upon arrival. The man was thorough and polite. Although I was not thrilled with some of the prices quoted for some possible future maintenance, I was very pleased with the speedy, quality service provided.

Good afternoon Jessica,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2012 Hyundai Sonata. We truly appreciate your feedback.

01/14/2019 Category: Service
Your staff is good! Raven was exceptional
Raven was kind, conscientious and knowledgeable concerning my car and service needed!

Good afternoon,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2017 Hyundai Elantra. We are so happy to see Raven was exceptional in taking care of your service; we truly appreciate your feedback.

Daniel M.
They are very helpful
Very happy with the service

Good afternoon Daniel,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2017 Hyundai Tucson. We are so glad to see you are very happy with the service; we truly appreciate your feedback.

Douglas R.
Outstanding customer service
Fixed and replaced two tires

Good afternoon Douglas,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2017 Hyundai Elantra. We are so happy to see you received outstanding customer service; we truly appreciate your feedback.

01/14/2019 Category: Service
Very accommodating & friendly, informative staff
Friendly staff & easy to schedule appts

Good afternoon,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2018 Hyundai Tucson. We are so happy to see our staff is very accomodating and friendly; we truly appreciate your feedback.

SK
Susan K.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
The person that took care of my care was pleasant, knowledgeable and polite.
Had a good experience

Good afternoon Susan,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2017 Hyundai Sonata. It is great to see your service advisor was pleasant, knowledgeable and polite; we truly appreciate your feedback.

LA
Lisandra A.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Nice people
Yes I would recommend everyone I know to your Dealer

Good morning Lisandra,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe. We are so glad to see you recommend our dealership, we are happy to have you as part of our Faulkner family! We truly appreciate your feedback.

EA
Edward A.
Fast and courteous service
The service department was fast and courteous, they said the update needed would take and hour, and that's what it took.

Good morning Edward,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2015 Hyundai Sonata. It is great to see you had fast and courteous service; we truly appreciate your feedback.

AW
Andrew W.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional service
Quick, efficient, thorough. I will always return.

Good morning Andrew,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2014 Hyundai Tucson. We are so happy to see you had quick, efficient and thorough service; we truly appreciate your feedback.

Marcy S.
Warrington, PA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly
Good experience

Good morning Marcy,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2017 Hyundai Sonata. We are so happy to see you had a good experience with friendly staff; we truly appreciate your feedback.

Richard R.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
01/12/2019 Category: Service
RELIABILITY
FAULKNER IS ALWAYS RELIABLE. THEY MAKE AN APPOINTMENT AND KEEP IT. PROVIDE ME THE SERVICE I NEED AND DON'T TRY TO SELL ME SERVICES I DO NOT NEED.

Good morning Richard,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2006 Hyundai Sonata. It is great to see the service is always reliable; we truly appreciate your feedback.