Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia

Overall Rating 3.5624988/5Overall Rating 3.5624988/5Overall Rating 3.5624988/5rating 3.5624988rating 3.5624988
Overall Rating 2.125/5Overall Rating 2.125/5rating 2.125rating 2.125rating 2.125
Latest Review about 1 hour ago
Patricia R. on 01/23/2018
"Knowledgable and courteous staff."
Clean, and efficient.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 01/19/2018
Review Created: 01/23/2018 12:40 PM
Danielle H., customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 01/23/2018

Patricia,

Good afternoon, my name is Danielle. I am the customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai Philadelphia.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey that was sent to your email regarding the most recent service to your 2013 Hyundai Elantra.

We are so glad that you had a five star experience while your vehicle was being serviced with us and the staff was "knowledgeable and courteous" and the waiting area was "clean and efficient".

Faulkner Hyundai Philadelphia appreciates your business, and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Patricia B. on 01/23/2018
"Great service!!"
Excellent service. We bought our car there and will buy our next car there also. They explained all of the work and prices with us by phone before proceeding.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 01/23/2018 07:36 AM

Patricia,

Good morning, I am the customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai Philadelphia.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey regarding the most recent service to your 2012 Hyundai Elantra.

We are so glad that you had a five star experience while your vehicle is being serviced with us and you received "excellent service".

Faulkner Hyundai Philadelphia appreciates your business and we look forward to your next visit.

Keith B. on 01/23/2018
"Great service "
Great customer service and got My car fixed in good time
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/23/2018 05:27 AM

Keith,

Good morning, my name is Danielle. I am the customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai Philadelphia.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey regarding the most recent service to your 2013 Hyundai Sonata.

We are so glad that you had a five star experience while your vehicle was being serviced with us and that you got "great customer service" while you were in our service department.

Faulkner Hyundai appreciates your business, and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Verified Customer on 01/23/2018
"My Sonara Hybrid is a lemon."
My Sonara Hybrid is a lemon.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 01/18/2018
Review Created: 01/23/2018 04:32 AM

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey that was sent to your email regarding the most recent service to your 2015 Hyundai Sonata.

We are glad that you had a good experience in our service department and your service advisor provided a friendly and timely service to your vehicle.

Doreen L. on 01/23/2018
"Prompt service always a winner. "
They get the job done promptly..
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/23/2018 04:24 AM

Doreen,

Good morning.  Thank you for completing the survey that was sent to you regarding the most recent service to your 2012 Hyundai Sonata.

We are so glad that you had a five star experience while your vehicle was being serviced with us and the "job was done promptly".

Faulkner Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Louis D. on 01/22/2018
"Service 2016 Hyundai "
Had my car serviced and it was quick and easy with very polite counter people as usual. Always a pleasure to deal with Faulkner Hyundai.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 01/18/2018
Review Created: 01/22/2018 12:18 PM

Good morning Louis,

My name is Danielle. I am the customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai Philadelphia.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey regarding the most recent service to your 2016 Hyundai Tucson.

We are so glad that you had a five star experience while your vehicle was being serviced with us and that you felt the service was "quick and easy with very polite counter people as usual. Always a pleasure to deal with Faulkner Hyundai".

Faulkner Hyundai appreciates your business, and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Verified Customer on 01/21/2018
"Great "
Quick service
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 01/21/2018 05:29 PM
Danielle H., customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 01/22/2018

Good afternoon,

My name is Danielle.  I am the customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey regarding the most recent service to your 2014 Hyundai Elantra.

I'm so glad that you had a five star experience while your vehicle was being serviced with us and that you received "great, quick service".

Verified Customer on 01/21/2018
"01/20/18"
as usual the staff is very professional and personable .
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 01/21/2018 04:54 PM

Good afternoon,

My name is Danielle.  I am the customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai Philadelphia.

I'm so glad that you had a five star experience while your vehicle was being serviced with us, and that you felt "as usual the staff was very professional and personable".

Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia appreciates your business and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Fettlyne A. on 01/20/2018
"Great service "
I can do get my tire pressure fix, oil change and system software update and the customer service was amazing and they answered all of my questions
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 01/20/2018 09:19 PM

Fettlyne,

Good afternoon.  My name is Danielle. I am the customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai Philadelphia.

Thank you for completing the survey regarding the most recent service to your 2014 Hyundai Elantra.

We are so glad that you had a five star experience while your vehicle was being serviced with us, and that you received "amazing customer service" and all your questions were answered in a fast, friendly manner.

Faulkner Hyundai appreciates you choosing to service with us and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Verified Customer on 01/20/2018
"Inspection"
Usual
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 01/20/2018 05:08 PM

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey regarding the most recent service to your 2017 Hyundai Elantra.

We are so glad that you had a good experience while your vehicle was being serviced with us. Please feel free to let us know what would make your next visit even better.

Silvio D. on 01/19/2018
"Owner"
Professionalism and mechanical knowledge
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 01/19/2018 10:26 AM
Danielle H., customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 01/19/2018

Silvio,

Good afternoon, my name is Danielle, I am the customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai Philadelphia.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey regarding the most recent service to your 2015 Hyundai Tucson.

We are so glad that you had a five star experience while your vehicle was being serviced with us and that your service advisor provided a fast, friendly and valuable service visit.

Faulkner Hyundai would like to thank you fro choosing to service with us and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Pavel L. on 01/19/2018
"For me it's location and people"
Nothing to review - everything as "must-have" for such service
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Review Created: 01/19/2018 06:38 AM

Pavel,

Good afternoon my name is Danielle.  I am the customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai Philadelphia.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey that was sent to your email regarding the most recent service to your 2013 Hyundai Sonata.

We are so glad that you had a five star experience while your vehicle was being serviced with us and that your service advisor provided a fats, friendly and valuable experience for you.

We appreciate your business, and Faulkner Hyundai looks forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Christopher T. on 01/18/2018
"Routine maintenance "
Faulkner Hyundai provides top notch service, always a pleasure. Very friendly yet proffessional staff
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/18/2018 05:25 PM

Christopher,

Good morning, my name is Danielle. I am the customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai Philadelphia.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey regarding the most recent service to your 2016 Hyundai Sonata.

Christopher,

Good morning,

My name is Danielle, I am the customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai Philadelphia.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey that was sent to your email regarding the most recent service to your 2016 Hyundai Sonata.

I am so glad that you had a five star experience while your vehicle was being serviced with us, and that staff is "always friendly yet professional".

Faulkner Hyundai Philadelphia appreciates your business, and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Joan G. on 01/18/2018
"Joan"
Everything was fine on the 16th. Since then I have put in 2 calls for serv. Mike or Steve to call me back before I come again on the 25th for air bag problem. So far I have not rec'd a call-back.
If someone doesn't call soon I will cancel my 25th apt.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/18/2018 12:48 PM

Joan,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey regarding the most recent service to your 2011 Sonata.

We are so glad that you had a five star experience while your vehicle was with us.
I'm sorry that you haven't received a call back, unfortunately one of the advisors was out of the building for a few days.

The service advisor is aware of your concern, and will call you shortly, as he is back in the building today.

I apologize for any inconvenience and Faulkner Hyundai looks forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Dorothy L. on 01/18/2018
"Service review"
Always get great service thats why I bought my last 3 cars here !
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 01/18/2018 12:15 PM
Danielle H., customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 01/18/2018

Dorothy,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey regarding the most recent service to your 2013 Hyundai Tucson.

We are so glad that you had a five star experience while your vehicle was being serviced with us and that your service advisor delivered a fast, friendly and valuable service visit.

Faulkner Hyundai Philadelphia looks forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Glen W. on 01/18/2018
"Excellence"
Mike is an excellent Service Advisor. He goes out of his way to make you feel welcome.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/08/2018
Review Created: 01/18/2018 03:44 AM

Glen,

Good afternoon, my name is Danielle.  I am the customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai Philadelphia.

Our service team is so glad that your experience was five star and that Mike delivered an "excellent" service to your vehicle.

Faulkner Hyundai would like to thank you for servicing your vehicle with us and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

William G. on 01/17/2018
"the way they treat you class act "
You guys are quick, professional, in and out every time I come up. No problems.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/10/2018
Review Created: 01/17/2018 04:31 PM

William,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey that was sent to your email regarding the most recent service to your 2011 Hyundai Sonata.

We are so glad that you had a five star experience while your vehicle was being serviced with us.

Faulkner Hyundai appreciates your business, and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

John B. on 01/17/2018
"Hyundai Service"
Power outlets weren't working on my new 2017 Santa Fe , I called on a Friday , couldn't get an early Monday appt , but could bring it in if I left it . Dropped it off Monday , greeted nicely at service desk , and they scheduled the car for repair , and also informed me that the car was under a recall, and they would do that also that day . I got a call back later that afternoon that all the work was done , and picked it up . Everyone I encountered was friendly and professional . Good experience
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 01/17/2018 02:33 PM

John,

Good morning, my name is Danielle, I am the customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai Philadelphia.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey that was sent to your email regarding the most recent service to your 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe.

We are so glad that you had a five star experience while your vehicle was being serviced with us and that your service advisor provided a fast, and friendly service to your vehicle.

Steven A. on 01/17/2018
"great customer service"
I want to thank mike and the rest of the service department for taking care of me. They were courteous and helped me every step of the way
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 01/17/2018 01:41 PM

Good morning,

Thank you taking the time to complete the survey regarding the most recent service to your 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe.

We are so glad that you had a five star experience while your vehicle was being serviced with us and that you had a fast, friendly and valuable service visit.

Faulkner Hyundai Philadelphia looks forward to seeing you at your next visit.

J M. on 01/17/2018
"Excelleny customer service"
Not the dealership as car eas a BlueLink tow to nearest dealership but quite pleased with service and the staff had excellent customer service skills.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Veloster
Review Created: 01/17/2018 11:08 AM
Danielle H., customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 01/17/2018

Good evening,

My name is Danielle, I am the customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai Philadelphia.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey regarding the most recent service to your 2012 Hyundai Veloster.

We are so glad that you had a five star experience while you were servicing your vehicle with us and that your service advisor handles your experience with us with "excellent customer service skills".