Overall Rating 3.9642871/5Overall Rating 3.9642871/5Overall Rating 3.9642871/5rating 3.9642871rating 3.9642871
Overall Rating 2.14286/5Overall Rating 2.14286/5rating 2.14286rating 2.14286rating 2.14286

ES
Elizabeth S.
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service with a short waiting time .

Jabrieka B.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Worse case senecio to get more money
I went in to get some work done. That mechanic took my dust cap off the back of my headlight and tried to charge me 1120 for two lights. I only need one little piece but they wanted me to buy a whole new system which they told me i didn’t need. I would never recommend this place but if you have to go there check all your pieces to make sure they put them back.
EMILY G. from Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 03/18/2019

Good morning Jabrieka,

Thank you for providing feedback on your most recent visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Our service department strives to make sure all customers leave completely satisfied; it appears in this case we may have fallen short. As discussed, I will be sending you a rescore request to reflect upon the service Johnny provided and we will see you tomorrow morning.

Thanks for your time!

Have a great day,

Bobby M.
Customer Service
The customer service is the greatest.

Jill B.
Warrington, PA
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Faulkner Hyundai Service- Great!!
Faulkner Hyundai service always does an excellent job!!!!

FM
Frances M.
2013 Elantea
Staff is always professional and have great customer service skills

Good afternoon Frances,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2013 Hyundai Elantra. We are so happy to see you always have professional, great customer service; we truly appreciate your feedback.

Joseph K.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Very professional & Quick service
Great staff, fast service

Good afternoon Joseph,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe. We are so happy to see you had professional and quick service; we truly appreciate your feedback.

ND
Natasha D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Costumer service
When I took my car for an oil change I was assisted quickly and professionally. I was explained what they were going to do to my car. The wait time was short which was great because I had to pick up my children from school. After they were done with my car I was again told what the did and what was found with the vehicle I was also given paper work which was easy to understand because it was color coded. Really great customer service.

Good afternoon Natasha,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2016 Hyundai Elantra. We are so happy to see you had really great customer service; we truly appreciate your feedback.

DO
Deborah O.
excellent service
Never upon a visit I'm I disappointed. The staff are the best. This visit Faulkner went to Hyundai to get me a curtesy on something that would have cost me a lot of money. My warranty had expired three months prior. But because I'm loyal in having my car serviced by the factory standards I was taken care of. I have had three Hyundai cars. Everyone has been a good experience. My car now I brought from Faulkner Hyundai because of there Service Department. People ask me why do you go to a dealership you can get it cheaper elsewhere. My answer is trust and confidence. Cheaper is not always better. Faulkner will always try to keep the cost that will work with me. Thank you Faulkner Hyundai and Hyundai you have a loyal customer for life.

Good afternoon Deborah,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2014 Hyundai Sonata. We are so happy to see you always have excellent service you can trust; we truly appreciate your feedback.

HM
Hannah M.
Supreme Service
I have noticed how well the service is at Faulkner Hyundai. They are polite, respectful, and they keep you informed about what's needed for your car.

Good afternoon Hannah,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2017 Hyundai Sonata. We are so happy to see you had supreme service; we truly appreciate your feedback.

AJ
Alexandra J.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
Awesome

Good afternoon Alexandra,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2013 Hyundai Elanta. We are so happy to see you had great customer service; we truly appreciate your feedback.

TW
Theresa W.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
03/12/2019 Category: Service
This is the only place that has ever done service on my car. I have never had a problem with this service center. I am in and out with little fuss or muss. They do the job and I am gone.
They tell me what I have wrong, if anything. The y speak to me like an informed consumer, not like someone who knows nothing about cars. If I don't understand they are willing to explain the situation to me so I do. It is just an easy and comfortable place to go.

Good afternoon Theresa,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2013 Hyundai Tucson. We are so happy to see we are an easy and comfortable place to service your vehicle; we truly appreciate your feedback.

WS
William S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Car service
Service was done in a timely manner.

Good afternoon William,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe. We truly appreciate your feedback.

EC
Erica C.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
I called and was able to drop my car off for service in 15 minutes. I was very satisfied with Hyundai

Good afternoon Erica,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe. We are so happy to see you had excellent service adnd are very satisfied; we truly appreciate your feedback.

Bensalem, PA
Recall
Great car
EMILY G. from Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 03/13/2019

Good afternoon. My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit to Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit. It is great to see you had a good visit. Our hope is to make the next visit five star.

We look forward to seeing you at your next visit to Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia!

Drums, PA
Excellent customer service.
Service Reps were very accommodating with scheduling and offer loaner at no charge when repairs needed took longer than expected.

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2016 Hyundai Sonata. We truly appreciate your feedback.

Always receive great service

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2015 Hyundai Sonata. It is great to see you always receive great service; we truly appreciate your feedback.

Dawn S.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
5 star
Nice friendly staff. Would def recommed this place

Good morning Dawn,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2012 Hyundai Tucson. We are so happy to see you had nice, friendly staff; we truly appreciate your feedback.

Mechanicsburg, PA
2012 Hyundai Azera
👍
👍

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2012 Hyundai Azera. We truly appreciate your feedback.

RD
Regina D.
Bensalem, PA
03/10/2019 Category: Service
Service appt
I was able to get an appointment quickly despite the short notice I gave them. They are very friendly and efficient every time I go there. They kept me information on things that should be done to care soon and things that will be needed sometime in the future. For example, they made me aware of when my tire and breaks are and when they would possibly need to be replaced. They aren't pushy about anything. I will continue to bring my car here.
BILL C., Service Manager from Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for the positive review. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Bill Carroll
215-904-4200
wcarroll@faulknerhyundai.com

CR
Christina R.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
03/09/2019 Category: Service
They made it so easy. First time I needed a ride after dropping off and picking up my car and it was so easy. Called with updates and made a crazy reason to visit very easy.

Bill Carroll