2003 Reviews

Overall Rating 3.5789484/5Overall Rating 3.5789484/5Overall Rating 3.5789484/5rating 3.5789484rating 3.5789484
Overall Rating 2.15789/5Overall Rating 2.15789/5rating 2.15789rating 2.15789rating 2.15789

05/18/2018 Category: Service
They take good care of you
They take good care of your car

Hello,

Good morning. My name is, Shane. I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit to Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia. It is great to hear comments like "they take good care of your car". We appreciate your business.

We look forward to see you at your next visit to Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia.

Derek M.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
ETA on Time to Completion would help.
The service was excellent, but I would have appreciated an up front ETA, or at least a check in after the first hour. I allowed plenty of time before my next commitment for the day and barely made it out in time. Otherwise, it was a very positive experience.

Hi Derek,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2017 Hyundai Elantra.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. We appreciate your comments. This will help us to continually improve. We appreciate your business.

We look forward to seeing you at your next visit to Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia.

Recents
No comment

Hello,

Good morning. My name is, Shane. I ma the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards o your recent visit to Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Your advisor did try to reach out to you in regards to the recent visit. Please get back to us with any questions or concerns you may have in regards to this visit. We appreciate your business.

PA
05/16/2018 Category: Service
does not look they do professional way.
I hope they explain more in detail on service what I asked.

Hello,

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit. I will have your advisor reach out to you in regards to the questions you have about the service while you were here.

VV
Vladimer V.
Jenkintown, PA
2014 Hyundai Accent
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Vladimir
Like the waiting area and the speedy work

Hi Vladimer,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit to Faulkner Hyundai with your 2014 Hyundai Accent.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. It is great to hear you "like the waiting area and the speedy work". We appreciate your business.

Mohammad M.
2017 Hyundai Accent
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Great service they treat you like family

Hi Mohammad,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit to Faulkner Hyundai with your 2017 Hyundai Accent.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. It is wonderful to hear comments like "great service they treat you like family". We are glad to have you as part of the family.

Demetrius B.
great service
I always bring my car here for any service needed. Mike G is awesome. He always helps me out and gets my car back to me in a reasonable time. I will definitely be returning.

Hi Demetrius,

Good afternoon. My name is, Shane. I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our very best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. It is great to hear that you "will definitely be returning". We appreciate your business.

RJ
Robert J.
Car services
Fast and very curtious

Hi Robert,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit to Faulkner Hyundai with your 2015 Hyundai Sonata.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. It is great to hear our service was "fast and courteous". We appreciate your business.

We look forward to seeing you at your next visit to Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia.

Diane L.
Service Call
I brought my car in for the parking brake switch recall so it went well. I got a fast ride to work and picked it up that afternoon. The staff was friendly.
I will be back for my next car in a few years.

Hi Diane,

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. It is always good to hear "the staff was friendly". We appreciate your business.

DO
Dorothy O.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendly personnel
Everything was explained to me and were very nice.

Hi Dorothy,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2015 Hyundai Tucson.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. It is always too to hear our personnel is "very nice". We appreciate your business.

Athanasia B.
05/12/2018 Category: Service
A very happy customer
My first name is Athanasios not Athanasia. Other than that I am very happy with the work I get everytime time I come for a service.

Hi Athanasios,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit to Faulkner Hyundai with your 2017 Hyundai Sonata.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. I will make sure the spelling of your names gets corrected in our system. It is great you are "happy with the work" when you come to Faulkner Hyundai.

Sanjay M.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Good
None

Hi Sanjay,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit to Faulkner Hyundai with your 2014 Hyundai Sonata.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. It is great you had a pleasant visit while you were here.

NA
Nancy A.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
My review about my Sonata
I just love it

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit to Faulkner Hyundai with your 2018 Hyundai Sonata.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. It is great to hear comments like "I just love it". We are glad you feel that way.

Levittown, PA
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Services
Always Profesional

Hello,

We do our best to provide five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. It is great to hear our service is "always professional". We appreciate your business.

05/10/2018 Category: Service
The service
They kept me updated on what was going on

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2017 Hyundai Sonata.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. It is great to hear "they kept me updated on what was going on".

Brian M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Pleasently Surprised!
Very Good communication about work to be done and warranty coverage compared to other dealerships and service stories. Work was also done on a pretty timely fashion.

Hi Brian,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2013 Santa Fe.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. It is great to hear you were "pleasantly surprised" during your recent visit.

Friendly, Informative and Timely Service
Staff are pleasant and always helpful with addressing questions. Service is generally performed in a timely manner, however, if an additional repair is found, staff will advise you of cost and additional time required.

Hello,

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit. It is always great to hear our "staff is pleasant and always helpful with addressing questions". We are glad to be able to assist you in any way.

ES
Ellen S.
Service Visit
1 aspect of visit requires additional work.

Hi Ellen,

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. We do appreciate your business.

Langhorne, PA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Quality service and affordable/honest prices
Quality service and affordable/honest prices

Hello,

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. It is great to hear comments like "quality service and affordable/honest prices".

Mary S.
Lansdale, PA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Faulkner is always clean and polite. Service is speedy and reasonable. Never feel pressured. I love my Santa Fe!

Hi Mary,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. It is always good to hear "Faulkner is always clean and polite". We appreciate your business here at Faulkner Hyundai.