Overall Rating 4.2051292/5Overall Rating 4.2051292/5Overall Rating 4.2051292/5Overall Rating 4.2051292/5rating 4.2051292
Overall Rating 2.23077/5Overall Rating 2.23077/5rating 2.23077rating 2.23077rating 2.23077

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/26/2019 Category: Service
Service was great...
The folks at Faulkner Hyundai were very helpful and courtesy, very good experience for me. One pet peeve, hard to sit in waiting area and forced to watch Fox29, ouch!...

05/24/2019 Category: Service
Car Servicd
Excellent as always!

CG
Claire G.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/24/2019 Category: Service
The service department is outstanding, especially Steve and Emily. They are so willing to help and make the experience pleasurable.

EO
Evelyn O.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
The worker
Great
EMILY G. from Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 05/24/2019

Good morning Evelyn,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2012 Hyundai Elantra. We are so happy to see you had great service; we truly appreciate your feedback.

2018 Hyundai Accent
Service Review
Satisfactory....

Good afternoon,

Thank you for providing feedback on your most recent visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Our service department strives to make sure all customers leave completely satisfied; it appears in this case we may have fallen short. I will reach out to you later shortly to see what can be done to correct the issue you had here.

Have a great day,

SF
Sandra F.
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Had appointment they were right on time " tech was amazing very professional.
Appointment;s right on time. very professional.

Good afternoon Sandra,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2017 Hyundai Tucson. We truly appreciate your feedback.

EE
Eva E.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Friendly helpful and knowledgeable staff
Always a positive experience dealing with Faulkner Hyundai

Good afternoon Eva,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe. We are so happy to see it is always a positive experience; we truly appreciate your feedback.

John B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Job finished Quick
Was in and out for oil, tire rotation and inspection in under an hour and half

Good afternoon John,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe. Wea re so glad to see we did a great job; we truly appreciate your feedback.

TV
Tatiana V.
Abington, PA
2017 Hyundai Accent
05/22/2019 Category: Service
This was my 3d visit at the Faulkner Hyundai service department on Roosevelt Bulvd, Philadelphia, PA. I was reminded by e-mail on the upcoming service and booked an appointment by phone for the day and time I wanted. The service started as scheduled, and was done in ~ 20 minutes - fast, high quality, efficient, and courteous. The waiting area is cozy and made my short stay even more pleasant. I recommend highly the service offered by Faulkner. Thank you!

Good afternoon Tatiana,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2017 Hyundai Accent. It is great to see you had excellent service; we truly appreciate your feedback.

Danielle H.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Brakes
They matched a price I got from another competitor!

Good afternoon Danielle,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2014 Hyundai Tucson. We truly appreciate your feedback.

Holland, PA
Service Visit
Service completed in a timely and professional manner.

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2017 Hyundai Sonata. We truly appreciate your feedback.

Alexandra S.
Bensalem, PA
Fast Service
Fast service. Professional
Staff. I wouldn’t trust anyone else.

Good afternoon Alexandra,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2017 Hyundai Tucson. Thank you for allowing us to be the only ones you trust; we truly appreciate your feedback.

MT
Marco T.
05/22/2019 Category: Service
I dropped off my vehicle for an oil change, tires rotation, and have the air conditioning looked at. The found an issue with the compressor and told me they were overnighting the part. They also told me that they would have a loaner for me. My vehicle was repaired in a timely manner and I have no problems whatsoever. Thank you!

Good afternoon Marco,

Mary M.
Newtown, PA
Quality service
Steve was very professional and friendly. He explained exactly the work that wa to be done on my car and the cost.

Good afternoon Mary,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2011 Hyundai Sonata. We are so glad to see Steve is professional and friendly; we truly appreciate your feedback.

Richard G.
Very pleased.
Dropped car off for inspection with John. He was great, no problems, very satisfied.

Good afternoon Richard,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe. We are so happy to see Johnny was great and you are very pleased and satisfied; we truly appreciate your feedback.

Levittown, PA
Friendly
Awesome

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2017 Hyundai Tucson. We are so happy to see your service was awesome and friendly; we truly appreciate your feedback.

Leo M.
My Hyundai Experience
Excellent service and Mike and Johnny kept me advised Everything was great and ran on time

Good afternoon Leo,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe. It is great to see you had excellent service; we truly appreciate your feedback.

Mohammed H.
Bensalem, PA
Good job
They do a good job. Friendly staff.

Good morning Mohammed,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2017 Hyundai Elantra. We are so glad to see the staff is friendly; we truly appreciate your feedback.

LG
Lance G.
Extremely Helpful!!
I had a bulge on the side-wall of the passenger front tire, on my 2016 Sonata ES. 21,000 miles on the tires. It didn't look good I thought I needed a new tire. I didn't have an appointment but this needed to be replaced for safety. I drove to the Faulkner Hyundai service bay early that Saturday morning. Went in and described the problem. No hassle, no muss, no fuss as they say. I was treated with the up most respect as always!! I never have issues there. Everyone is ALWAYS so NICE!!! It's Refreshing to be honest in my opinion. I was in and out in about 2 hours. They put on a NEW TIRE, I paid and away I went. I'm VERY THANKFUL for such Kind, Respectful and Professional service!!! Please do Keep up the GREAT Work!!!
EMILY G. from Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 05/21/2019

Good afternoon Lance,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2016 Hyundai Sonata. It is great to see we were able to get your tire replaced quickly and professionally; we truly appreciate your feedback.

VD
Vince D.
Setvice
Quick
EMILY G. from Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 05/21/2019

Good afternoon. My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit to Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit. It is great to see you had a good visit. Our hope is to make the next visit five star.

We look forward to seeing you at your next visit to Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia!