Overall Rating 3.68182/5Overall Rating 3.68182/5Overall Rating 3.68182/5rating 3.68182rating 3.68182
Overall Rating 2.13636/5Overall Rating 2.13636/5rating 2.13636rating 2.13636rating 2.13636
Latest Review 6 minutes ago

07/16/2018 Category: Service
Very satisfied customer
Keep up the good work!
EMILY G. from Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 07/16/2018

Good morning, Maryanne! My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit to Faulkner Hyundai with your 2009 Hyundai Elantra.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. We are so happy to have you as a very satisfied customer!

We look forward to seeing you at your next visit to Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia.

Aimiee S.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Quality of service is very good

Good morning, Aimiee!
My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit to Faulkner Hyundai with your 2006 Hyundai Sonata.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. It is great to hear that you received very good quality of service. We are glad to have you here!

We look forward to seeing you at your next visit in.

AW
Annie W.
Amazing Service
The reason Hyundai will be the only car I drive until I die is because of their warranty and service. My engine blew at 105K miles - and because there was a recall on my engine - they extended my warranty to 120K miles and gave me a brand new engine free of charge. I'm closing on a house in a week and really couldnt afford 5K right now. TY hyundai for everything. For the loaner, for making a quality car and having a quality warranty. Ya'll are AMAZING!!

Good morning, Annie!
My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit to Faulkner Hyundai with your 2011 Hyundai Sonata.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. It is great to hear that you are so satisfied with Hyundai. We are glad to have you here.

RO
Robert O.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Happy customer once again.
Computer mistake is found and corrected. Problem discussed with rep and I am happy with the outcome.

Not so happy customer.
Read prior comment.
Danielle H., customer care coordinator from Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 07/14/2018

ROBERT,

tHANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO SPEAK ITH ME ON THE PHONE. I WILL SEND A RESCORE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, AND THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO RESCORE

Danielle Hibbs
Customer Care Coordinator
215-904-4200- x208

Good morning, Robert!
Thank you for taking the time to rescore your recent service visit. We really appreciate your 5 star review. We are happy to have you as part of the Faulkner family!

Great experience
Very helpful staff; efficient and well done service
EMILY G. from Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 07/16/2018

Good morning! My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit to Faulkner Hyundai with your 2017 Hyundai Sonata.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. It is great to hear that you had "efficient and well done service." We are glad to have you here.

Danielle H.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Great Services
People that work there a great! My service was fast, I was in and out with no problems.
EMILY G. from Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 07/13/2018

Good morning Danielle,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit to Faulkner Hyundai with your 2014 Hyundai Tucson. We truly appreciate your feedback; it is great to see you had fast service with no problems!

Michael D.
Faulkner Hyundai service
This is the best dealership I have ever experienced both for sales and service.

Good afternoon, Michael!
My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit to Faulkner Hyundai with your 2016 Hyundai Tucson.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. It is so great to hear that we are "the best dealership you have ever experienced." We truly appreciate that feedback and your business!

We look forward to seeing you at your next visit in!

John S.
a little hard to get to
liked the service
EMILY G. from Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 07/12/2018

Good afternoon. My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit to Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit. It is great to see you had a good visit. Our hope is to make the next visit five star.

We look forward to seeing you at your next visit to Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia!

DO
Deborah O.
good customer service
Haven't been disappointed in the five years having cars serviced.

Good afternoon, Deborah!
My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit to Faulkner Hyundai with your 2014 Hyundai Sonata.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. It is great to hear that you have had "good customer service" and haven't been disappointed; we apprecaite your business!

Service Appt.
The service techs are always very helpful and courteous.

Good afternoon!
My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit to Faulkner Hyundai with your 2016 Hyundai Sonata.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. It is great to hear that your service with us is always "helpful and courteous." We are glad to have you as part of the Faulkner family!

We look forward to seeing you at your next visit in.

John P.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
mr
great

Good morning John,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit to Faulkner Hyundai with your 2007 Hyundai Tucson. We truly appreciate your feedback.

ES
Errol S.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
always very fast in taking care of a problen
great

Good morning, Errol!

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit to Faulkner Hyundai with your 2017 Hyundai Elantra.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. It is great to hear that your service is "always very fast and great!" We are glad to have you here.

Langhorne, PA
Great service facility
Friendly staff, clean and comfortable facility. The main reason I return for service over the past few years.

Good afternoon!

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. It is great to hear that you return here for our "friendly staff and comfortable facility." We are glad to have you as part of the Faulkner family!

Sharon B.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Inspection
Always able to schedule conviently, friendly, great service!

Good afternoon, Sharon!

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit to Faulkner Hyundai with your 2015 Hyundai Tucson.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. It is great to hear that you always have "friendly, great service!" We are glad to have you here.

Alexandra S.
Bensalem, PA
Professionalism
The staff at Faulkner Hyundai are always extremely polite and professional. Their customer service outdoes any other car dealership in Philadelphia.

Good morning Alexandra,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit to Faulkner Hyundai with your 2017 Hyundai Tucson. We truly appreciate your feedback; we are so glad to see your experience with us is always "polite and professional."

Murray R.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
checked out car for a summer trip
very efficient. did 24 pt inspection and oil change in less than an hour

Good morning Murray,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit to Faulkner Hyundai with your 2013 Hyundai Elantra. We truly appreciate your feedback.

OK
The service was OK. When I booked the service call, the person whom I spoke to said that I needed various things done but when I go there, the very nice lady told me that I only needed one thing done. I wish that they would give their clients updates about recalls, especially if you purchased the vehicle from their showroom. it seems like; once you purchase the vehicle, they only contact you to make more money from you. No updates on recalls etc, etc.

Good morning!

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.  " We are glad to have you here.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. It is great to see that you had good service. To clarify your concern about recall updates, they come from the manufacturer specifically - each dealership can look up your information personally by VIN but in regards to the actual notifications, they will come from Hyundai by mail or email.

TT
Tonya T.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Gets the job done
Timely, clarity of interests,to the point, good customer service
EMILY G. from Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 07/09/2018

Good morning Tonya,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit to Faulkner Hyundai with your 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe. We truly appreciate your feedback; we are so happy to see you had "good customer service" while you were here!

2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Good service good people thanks
EMILY G. from Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 07/09/2018

Good morning,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit to Faulkner Hyundai with your 2014 Hyundai Elantra. We truly appreciate your feedback; we are very happy to see you had "good service!"