Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia

Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5rating 3.6666667rating 3.6666667
Overall Rating 2.13333/5Overall Rating 2.13333/5rating 2.13333rating 2.13333rating 2.13333
Jessica N. on 10/21/2017
"friendly atmosphere"
Alway a pleasure visiting this dealer.The staff and service is superb.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/21/2017 07:22 AM
DEBRA K. on 10/19/2017
"Top quality vehicle service"
Excellent vehicle service. I've never been price gouged, never had difficulty getting any service need resolved. Very comfortable waiting area. Very nice employees.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 10/17/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 07:33 PM
Danielle H., customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 10/20/2017

Debra,

My name is Danielle I am the customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai in Philadelphia.

I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback regarding the most recent service to your 2017 Tuscon.

I am glad to hear that you had a 'top quality' experience while your vehicle was being service with us and that you feel you've 'never been price gouged, never had difficulty getting any service need resolved'. I am also glad to hear that your service advisor provided a 'very comfortable' and 'very nice' customer experience.

Faulkner Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Kathleen S. on 10/19/2017
"I always receive great service at Faulkner Hyundai."
Service techs are always helpful and friendly.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 10/19/2017 05:19 PM

Kathleen,

My name is Danielle I am the customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai in Philadelphia.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey that was sent to your email regarding the most recent service to your 2014 Santa Fe.

I am so glad to hear that you had a 'great' experience while your vehicle was being serviced with us and that your service advisor provided a 'helpful and friendly' customer experience in a timely manner, at great value!

Faulkner Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

Eric W. on 10/19/2017
"Great dealer , great service "
I would definitely recommend coming here to the car serviced. Technicians are top notch and fast.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 10/17/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 11:23 AM
Danielle H., customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 10/19/2017

Eric,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding the most recent service to your 2014 Tucson.

I am so glad to hear that you had a 'great' experience while your vehicle was being serviced with us, that you feel your service advisor and technician are 'top notch and fast' and that we were able to complete your service in a timely manner at a great value!

Faulkner Hyundai in Philadelphia appreciates your business, we look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.

Verified Customer on 10/19/2017
"Great Service"
Great service and in a timely fashion. We are very satisfied.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 10/19/2017 06:45 AM

Good Morning,

I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback regarding the most recent service to your 2017 Santa Fe.

I am glad to hear that your were 'satisfied' with the service you received while your vehicle was with us and that Emily provided a 'great' customer experience in a 'timely fashion', at a great value!

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Faulkner Hyundai in Philadelphia, we look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

Mary G. on 10/18/2017
"Friendly and fast "
The staff was great. Technicians did a goings job.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 10/18/2017 12:05 PM

Mary,

Thank your for taking the time to complete the survey that was sent to your email regarding the most recent service to your 2014 Santa Fe.

I am glad to hear that you had a 'great' experience while your vehicle was being serviced with us and that your service advisor and technician provided a 'friendly and fast' customer experience, in a timely manner, at a great value!

DIANE D. on 10/18/2017
"Great service at Faulkner Hyundai "
Had my due oil and filter job done as well as an inspection. Had my AC checked. Whey thing done and in a reasonable amount by time by a friendly staff
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 10/18/2017 10:54 AM
Grace M. on 10/18/2017
"The friendly and highly professional staff keep us coming back!"
I am always pleased with the service!
Service Date: 10/12/2017
Service Type: Maintenance
Review Created: 10/18/2017 09:54 AM
Danielle H., customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 10/18/2017

Grace,

My name is Danielle I am the customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai in Philadelphia.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey that was sent to your email regarding the most recent service to your 2015 Sonata.

I am so glad to hear that you were 'pleased' with the service you received while your vehicle was with us and that you felt your service advisor and tech were 'friendly and highly professional in a timely manner, at a great value!

Linda G. on 10/18/2017
"Promise kept "
Had an appointment , taken right in , forgot to give insurance card , they called , I took a picture and sent it it problem , completeled I’m a timely manner . All staff professional !
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 10/18/2017 06:02 AM

Linda,

Good afternoon, my name is Danielle, I am the customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai, Philadelphia.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey regarding the most recent service to your 2007 Hyundai Elantra.

I am so glad that you had a five star experience while your vehicle was being serviced with us and that the service staff was so helpful and accommodating.

We appreciate you choosing to service your vehicle with us, we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Ruben R. on 10/17/2017
"Excellent "
Would recommend
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 10/14/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017 05:27 PM

Ruben,

My name is Danielle I am the customer service coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai in Philadelphia.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey that was sent your email regarding the most recent service to your 2012 Veloster.

I am glad to hear that you had an 'excellent' experience while your vehicle was being serviced with us and that your service advisor provided a positive customer experience, at a great value, in a timely manner!

Faulkner Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

Joseph S. on 10/17/2017
"Employees very respectful and keep you informed ."
Very satisfied with service received
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/17/2017 05:12 PM

Joseph,

I appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey that was sent to your email regarding the most recent service to your 2014 Sonata.

I am glad to hear that you were 'very satisfied' with the service you received while your vehicle was being serviced with us and that Mike provided a 'respectful' and informative customer experience, in a timely manner, at a great value!

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Faulkner Hyundai in Philadelphia we look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

Dolores L. on 10/17/2017
"Comprehensive efficient service"
Faulkner Hyundai records all regular maintenance and any extra issues that are of concern so when the car goes in, everything is addressed thoroughly. The team keeps in touch regarding repair progress. Always so courteous!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Equus
Review Created: 10/17/2017 12:56 PM

Dolores,

My name is Danielle I am the customer service coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai in Philadelphia.

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding the most recent service to your 2014 Equus.

I am so glad to hear that you had a five star experience while your vehicle was being serviced with us and that your service advisor provided you with 'comprehensive efficient service' and that 'everything is addressed thoroughly' while also keeping in touch regarding your repair progress, in a timely manner at a great value!

Faulkner Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

Verified Customer on 10/16/2017
"efficient"
warranty repair done w
quickly
Review Created: 10/16/2017 03:40 PM
Danielle H., customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 10/17/2017

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding the most recent service to your 2015 Sonata.

I am glad to hear that you had a five star experience while your vehicle was being serviced with us and that your service advisor and technician provided an 'efficient' customer experience, at a great value!

Faulkner Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

SUSAN W. on 10/16/2017
"Close to where I work"
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/12/2017
Review Created: 10/16/2017 10:45 AM
Danielle H., customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 10/16/2017

Susan,

Good afternoon, my name is Danielle I am the customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai in Philadelphia.

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback through your email regarding the most recent service to your 2016 Elantra.

I am so glad to hear that you had an 'excellent' experience while your vehicle was being serviced with us and that your service advisor provided a positive customer experience, in a timely manner, at a great value.

Faulkner Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Verified Customer on 10/16/2017
"Waiting"
Didn’t have to wait very long
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 10/16/2017 10:22 AM

Good Afternoon,

I appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey that was sent to your email regarding the most recent service to your 2017 Elantra.

I am so glad to hear that you had a five star experience while your vehicle was being serviced with us and that your service advisor provided a positive customer experience at a great value and you 'didn't have to wait very long'.

Thank you for servicing your vehicle at Faulkner Hyundai in Philadelphia we look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.

WILLIAM F. on 10/13/2017
"Near my work"
Everything was great
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/11/2017
Review Created: 10/13/2017 12:25 PM

William,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey that was sent to your email regarding the most recent service to your 2017 Elantra.

I am glad to hear that you had a 'great' experience while your vehicle was being serviced with us and that your service advisor provided a positive customer experience, in a timely manner, at a great value!

Verified Customer on 10/13/2017
"service on 10/10/17"
Took care of problem in a very timely manner.
Service Date: 10/11/2017
Review Created: 10/13/2017 12:08 PM

Good Morning,

I appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey that was sent to your email regarding the most recent service to your 2015 Sonata.

I am glad to hear that you had a five star experience while your vehicle was being serviced with us and that your service advisor and tech 'Took care of problem in a very timely manner' and at a great value!

Thank you for continuing to service your vehicle with Faulkner Hyundai we look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

PATRICIA S. on 10/12/2017
"Pleased customer "
The service is good and the people you deal with are very helpful and curtious.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 10/12/2017 04:07 PM
Danielle H., customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 10/13/2017

Patricia,

My name is Danielle I am the customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai in Philadelphia.

I appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey that was sent to your email regarding the most recent service to your 2016 Tucson.

I am so glad to hear that you were 'pleased' with the service you received while your vehicle was with us and that Steve provided a 'helpful and courteous' customer experience in a timely manner, at a great value!

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Faulkner Hyundai in Philadelphia, we look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Edward S. on 10/12/2017
"owner"
great and friendly service
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/12/2017 12:30 PM

Edward,

Thank you for the time you took to complete the survey that was sent to your email regarding the most recent service to your 2017 Sonata.

I am so glad to hear that you had a 'great' experience while your vehicle was being serviced with us and that your service advisor provided a 'great and friendly' customer experience in a timely manner, at a great value!

Sandra W. on 10/10/2017
"The representatives"
The representatives
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/10/2017 08:15 PM
Danielle H., customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 10/11/2017

Sandra,

Good afternoon, my name is Danielle, I am the customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai Philadelphia.

Thank you for the time that you took to complete the survey regarding the most recent service to your 2013 Hyundai Sonata.

We are so glad that you had a five star experience while you were servicing your vehicle with us and that our service advisors were helpful while your vehicle was with us.

We appreciate your business. Faulkner Hyundai looks forward to seeing you at your next visit.