Overall Rating 3.68182/5Overall Rating 3.68182/5Overall Rating 3.68182/5rating 3.68182rating 3.68182
Overall Rating 2.13636/5Overall Rating 2.13636/5rating 2.13636rating 2.13636rating 2.13636
Latest Review 26 minutes ago

09/21/2018 Category: Service
Great service was in and out in half hour

2015 Hyundai Tucson
inspection
was in and out in no time always do excellent work

2014 Hyundai Elantra

5 stars

DV
Debra V.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
We went to five different dealers looking for a car and Faulkner had the best customer service. Great staff.

Good morning Debra,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2017 Hyundai Tucson. We are so glad to see we have the best customer service you received; we truly appreciate your feedback.

Huntingdon Valley, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/19/2018 Category: Service
I’m very pleased and will return

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe. We truly appreciate your feedback.

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Very good service.

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2018 Hyundai Elantra. It is great to see you had very good service; we truly appreciate your feedback.

Diane L.
Awesome Service Department
The service department at Faulkner Hyundai is the best in the area. It's the reason I bought my Tucson, knowing that it would be serviced by the best. Always feel safe, treated fairly, priced fairly when I bring my vehicle in.

Good morning Diane,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2018 Hyundai Tucson. It is great to see you feel safe and are treated fairly here; we truly appreciate your kind words and your feedback.

Barbara S.
Southampton, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Happy
Good work and service

Good morning Barbara,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe. It is great to see you received good service; we truly appreciate your feedback.

09/17/2018 Category: Service
Delivery of tireswas very long.
Service is always good, but I waited 41/2 hrs.tp get my tires installed. I also had a wheel alignment. I waited 2 hrs for the tire s to come in.

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2014 Hyundai Sonata. We are sorry to see the wait time for tire delivery was long; we hope to make the next visit 5 star.

CG
Carol G.
Croydon, PA
2010 Hyundai Sonata
Convenience
Convenience to stores and restaurants if you have a long wait you can take a walk.

Good morning Carol,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2010 Hyundai Sonata. We truly appreciate your feedback.

PS
Peter S.
Huntingdon Valley, PA
Recent service
Repair could not be completed which was disappointing. However, staff was professional and communicated the situation politely. Also, I was told that a loner car would be provided at time of future appointment.....

Good morning Peter,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2016 Hyundai Sonata. We are sorry to see we were not able to complete the repair this visit but truly appreciate your understanding in the matter; we truly appreciate your feedback!

Newtown, PA
09/16/2018 Category: Service
I love my Hyundai
Everything amazing! People, service, facilities, promptness were all exceptional. The price of replacing parts with Hyundai parts 3-4 times the after market price....
EMILY G. from Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 09/17/2018

Good morning. My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit to Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit. It is great to see you had a good visit. Our hope is to make the next visit five star.

We look forward to seeing you at your next visit to Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia!

Michael C.
New Hope, PA
09/15/2018 Category: Service
The Macdaddy
Great personal skills from sales to service

Good morning Michael,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2017 Hyundai Sonata. We truly appreciate your feedback.

Joseph R.
Routine service
Always in and out quickly.

Good morning Joseph,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2015 Hyundai Sonata. We truly appreciate your feedback.

Barbara M.
Wyncote, PA
2013 Hyundai Azera
Repeat Performance
My needs were met with professional care. If one wants a complete explanation, you always get one from Faulkner.

Good morning Barbara,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2013 Hyundai Azera. We are so happy to see your needs were met professionally; we truly appreciate your feedback!

CD
Carol D.
No free auto washing.
Nothing to say.
EMILY G. from Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 09/17/2018

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit. It is great to see you had a good visit. We do not have a car wash on site - however, we are happy to have the car washed by hand (as long as you have a little time) for you if you'd like. We just ask that you request this specifically. We can take care of this for you at any and all of your future visits. Our hope is to make the next visit five star.

Jessica R.
The people.

Good morning Jessica,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe. We are so happy to see you had great service; we truly appreciate your feedback.

PG
Pamela G.
North Wales, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
I Love Faulkner Hyundai!
This dealership is the best! Whenever I go there, they are focused on customer service and getting you into the car you want and need. There is little pressure, especially if you are feeling a little skeptical. I have purchased 3 cars and have recommended many friends and family. The service department rocks! Fast, efficient, friendly are words that come to mind.

Thank you Faulkner!
EMILY G. from Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 09/14/2018

Good morning Pamela,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe. We are so glad to see you receive fast, efficient and friendly service. We are thankful for your kind words and recommendations; we truly appreciate your feedback!

L S.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Maintenance
Always friendly, and helpful. Recommends necessary work but never pushy.
EMILY G. from Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 09/14/2018

Good morning Ms Szelagowski,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe. We are so glad to see you always receive friendly and helpful service; we truly appreciate your feedback!