2014 Hyundai Tucson
01/25/2020 Category: Service
C, Dalin
Their caring and courtesy to their customers. If I'm taking car in for an oil change, they well check my tires, lights etc. on their own just to make sure car is safe to drive. Awesome

AT
Anthony T.
2019 Hyundai Kona
Clean and quick
Nice friendly staff and fast service thanks hyundai faulkners dealership

SF
Silvio F.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Quick and appropriate response
Emily responded quickly and effectively to my review of unhelpful non service. Now I will see if the company backs her quickly and in accord with her promises.

01/24/2020 Category: Service
Poor service by the clerk and manager
See above
EMILY G. from Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 01/24/2020

Good morning Silvio,

Thank you for providing feedback on your most recent visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Our service department strives to make sure all customers leave completely satisfied; it appears in this case we may have fallen short. I will reach out to you later this morning to see what can be done to correct the issue you had here.

Have a great day,

2014 Hyundai Tucson
01/23/2020 Category: Service
The best service repair shop I’ve ever been to. That will keep you up-to-date on what’s going on.
EMILY G. from Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 01/24/2020

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2014 Hyundai Tucson. We are so happy to see you had excellent service; we truly appreciate your feedback.

Debbie D.
Bensalem, PA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/23/2020 Category: Service
had a recall done in a timely manner
good service and pleasant workers

Good afternoon Debbie,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2015 Hyundai Tucson. We are so happy to see our employees are pleasant; we truly appreciate your feedback.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Oil. change
Very nice place. Friendly and quick.

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe. We are so happy to see our service is friendly and quick; we truly appreciate your feedback.

AC
Ann C.
Very good service
They care about service they provide

Good afternoon Ann,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2017 Hyundai Tucson. We are so glad to see you had very good service; we truly appreciate your feedback.

Immediate service
Came in without appointment for flat tire. Service was done promptly.

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2017 Hyundai Elantra. We truly appreciate your feedback.

Jennifer L.
5 stars!!
Excellent service, very friendly people! I highly recommend this dealership.

Good afternoon Jennifer,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2017 Hyundai Tucson. We are so happy to see you had excellent service; we truly appreciate your feedback.

EO
Evelyn O.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
The service
The services

Good afternoon Evelyn,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2012 Hyundai Elantra. We truly appreciate your feedback.

CV
Carlos V.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Service was performed fast while I waited. Take full advantage of all the coupons available online, you can save so much while still getting great service.

Good afternoon Carlos,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2013 Hyundai Veloster. We are so glad to see you had great service; we truly appreciate your feedback.

DK
Debra K.
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Terrific Service Dept!!
They are extremely efficient and reasonably priced... I would recommend them definitely!

Good afternoon Debra,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2018 Hyundai Sonata. We are so happy to see our service department is terrific; we truly appreciate your feedback.

Joseph L.
Warminster, PA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Everything was completed very efficiently and timely
I was very pleased with everything. They were also very nice and if you had any questions they got an answer for you.

Good morning Joseph,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe. We truly appreciate your feedback.

Myron C.
2019 Hyundai Kona
Great Service Personnel
The service rep was friendly. courteous and very helpful. I got my car back as promised.

Good morning Myron,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2019 Hyundai Kona. It is great to see Manny was friendly, courteous and helpful; we truly appreciate your feedback.

Diane L.
Another Great Service Visit
Had my Tucson in for its check up. Love visiting the service department, it’s like seeing your friends.
Always good service, and always taken care of within the time frame given.
I’m always confident that my car is well maintained.
Love Faulkner service!

Good morning Diane,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2018 Hyundai Tucson. We are so happy to see you had a great visit, friend; we truly appreciate your feedback.