Overall Rating 3.7391304/5Overall Rating 3.7391304/5Overall Rating 3.7391304/5rating 3.7391304rating 3.7391304
Overall Rating 2.17391/5Overall Rating 2.17391/5rating 2.17391rating 2.17391rating 2.17391

John S.
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Service inspection
Service was excellent this review is to long

2012 Hyundai Accent
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Courtesy and Friendliness
The staff is always courteous and honest. i never have to worry if I am being told incorrect information. They are always friendly as well.

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2012 Hyundai Accent. It is great to see your service is always friendly, courteous and honest; we truly appreciate your feedback.

Average service
The car did not feel any different. The people disnt go thru what was done! The people can be a little friendly rather than behave like robots!
EMILY G. from Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 11/19/2018

Good afternoon. My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit to Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit. It is great to see you had a good visit. For future service visits, as long as we are only performing maintenance and not addressing  any drivability issues, the vehicle would not/should not feel any different! Our hope is to make the next visit five star.

We look forward to seeing you at your next visit to Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia!

Lawrence S.
Southampton, PA
Sonata limited
Excellent reception and service... this was my first time with your service department.... much better than past experiences with other dealers I was involved with... thank you..

Good afternoon Lawrence,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2018 Hyundai Sonata. It is great to see your experience was excellent with reception and service; we truly appreciate your feedback.

Holland, PA
Service Visit
All went well

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2017 Hyundai Sonata. We truly appreciate your feedback.

Christine W.
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Quick n efficient n friendly
Quick, efficient n friendly

Good afternoon Christine,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2018 Hyundai Tucson. It is great to see your service was quick, efficient and friendly; we truly appreciate your feedback.

11/16/2018 Category: Service
So great

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2016 Hyundai Tucson. We truly appreciate your feedback.

Bensalem, PA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Effect, helpful, explanation of problems
I have was not satisfied with other Hyundai dealers service in this area, but Faulkner Hyundai has always treated me with the utmost professionalism and understanding.
EMILY G. from Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 11/16/2018

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2015 Hyundai Tucson. We are so happy to see you are always treated with professionalism and understanding here! We are happy to have you as part of the Faulkner family; we truly appreciate your feedback.

Oil Change
Easy to make appointment, done timely. Made recommendations for next service and made appt
EMILY G. from Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 11/16/2018

Good morning. My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit. It is great to see you had a good visit. Our hope is to make the next visit five star.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Steve is very professional and caring of our needs of getting our cars fixed and back to us ASAP.
Everyone cares about you and your car and goes beyond being rated the best professional service in this area. Thanks to all of you at Hyundai
EMILY G. from Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 11/15/2018

Good morning Charles,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2012 Hyundai Elantra. We are so glad to have you as part of the Faulkner family; we truly appreciate your feedback.

CA
Cynthia A.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
11/13/2018 Category: Service
The service is always top notch. I've never had any problems.
EMILY G. from Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 11/14/2018

Good morning Cynthia,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2015 Hyundai Veloster. We are so happy to see you always receive top notch service; we truly appreciate your feedback.

Cherronda C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia
I was very pleased with the service I received at Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia and will be returning. From start to finish everyone was kind, courteous, and informative.

Good morning Cherronda,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2016 Hyundai Elantra. We are so happy to see everyone in your interactions were kind, courteous and informative; we truly appreciate your feedback.

2018 Hyundai Accent
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Faulkner Hyundai of Phila.
I was pleasantly surprised to be in and out so quickly. The service tech was courteous and very professional.

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2018 Hyundai Accent. We are so glad to see your advisor was courteous and professional; we truly appreciate your feedback.

Rhonda B.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/12/2018 Category: Service
The work is excellent and the staff is friendly
Everything was amazing experience

Good morning Rhonda,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2013 Hyundai Tucson. We are so happy to see your experience was amazing with friendly staff; we truly appreciate your feedback.

Sherry W.
Palmyra, NJ
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Service Department
My service advisor Ray Moffatt was very good and attentive to me for my cars needs. Would highly recommend him and hope he continues to be my advisor.

Good morning Sherry,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2016 Hyundai Veloster. It is great to see your advisor was very good and attentive; we truly appreciate your feedback.

HR
Harry R.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Service personnel was courteous and professional.
Would return and recommend others.

Good morning Harry,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2016 Hyundai Elantra. It is great to see you had professional and courteous service; we truly appreciate your feedback.

KG
Kenneth G.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Service appointment
Staff is very professional and service was excellent

Good morning Kenneth,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2017 Hyundai Elantra. We are so glad to see you had excellent service; we truly appreciate your feedback.

NR
Nadene R.
2002 Hyundai Elantra
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Been a customer for years...
Great service...Ray is possibly the friendliest service person I ever met and very efficient. Your service department staff are terrific.

Also the two drivers, and I can’t remember one of their names but Frank was the other one were just so nice and made an otherwise boring experience very interesting. It’s certainly refreshing when a company has personnel who interact with the public in such a positive way.

Keep up the good work.

Nadene Racek

Good morning Nadene,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2002 Hyundai Elantra. We are so glad to see your service advisor was so friendly and efficient; we truly appreciate your feedback.

2014 Hyundai Tucson
Fuel pump
Fixed my car! I didn’t even have an appointment and they fit me in!

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2014 Hyundai Tucson. We are so glad to see we were able to fix your vehicle in a timely fashion; we truly appreciate your feedback.

DA
Darren A.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Smiles/ friendly
Awesome service !! Quick and professional great experience in i will definitely return!!

Good morning Darren,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe. We are so glad to see you had quick and professional service; we truly appreciate your feedback.