Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia

Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5rating 3.6666667rating 3.6666667
Overall Rating 2.13333/5Overall Rating 2.13333/5rating 2.13333rating 2.13333rating 2.13333
ROBERT B. on 11/24/2017
"So far the care delivered to each automobile in 4 service or repair."
Every one seems honest and above board. (Considering service dealers in general have a bad reputation over the decades) Emily S. @ the front service desk. She truly seems to be a genuine asset to the Faulkner Org! Woman goes out of her way to help. Never gets flustered w/ customers. At least that has been my observation each time I am there 4 service.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 11/20/2017
Review Created: 11/24/2017 07:03 AM
Danielle H., customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 11/24/2017

Robert,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey that was sent to your email regarding the most recent service to your 2013 Santa Fe.

I am glad to see that you had a great experience while your vehicle was being serviced with us and that your service advisor provided an 'honest and above board' customer experience, in a timely manner, at a great value!

Faulkner Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Neil L. on 11/23/2017
"Good service"
Usually get good service this was no different
Service Date: 11/21/2017
Review Created: 11/23/2017 03:28 PM

Neil,

My name is Danielle, I am the Customer Care Coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai in Philadelphia.

I appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey that was sent to your email, regarding the most recent service to your 2017 Elantra.

I am glad to see that you were satisfied with the service you received while your vehicle was with us and that Steve provided a 'good' customer experience, in a timely manner, at a great value!

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Faulkner Hyundai, we look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Verified Customer on 11/22/2017
"Service completed within 1 hour"
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 11/22/2017 10:26 AM
Danielle H., customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 11/22/2017

Good Afternoon,

My name is Danielle I am the Customer Care Coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai in Philadelphia.

I appreciate you taking the time to provided feedback regarding the most recent service to your 2013 Accent.

I am glad to see that you had an 'excellent' experience while your vehicle was being serviced with us and that your service advisor provided an 'excellent' customer experience, at a great value, in a timely manner!

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Faulkner Hyundai in Philadelphia, we look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

Huaxin Z. on 11/22/2017
"good service"
goodplace
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 11/22/2017 09:28 AM

Huaxin,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey that was sent to your email regarding the most recent service to your 2012 Accent.

I am glad to see that you were satisfied with the service you received while your vehicle was with us and that Mike provided a 'good' customer experience, in a timely manner, at a great value!

Faulkner Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

David D. on 11/22/2017
"was a veru relaxing visit"
the service people are great
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 11/22/2017 07:58 AM

David,

My name is Danielle I am the Customer Care Coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai in Philadelphia.

I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback regarding the most recent service to your 2013 Elantra.

I am glad to see that you had a 'great' experience while your vehicle was being serviced with us and that your service advisor provided a 'relaxing' customer experience, at a great value, in a timely manner.

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Faulkner Hyundai in Philadelphia, we look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Verified Customer on 11/21/2017
"Great Start"
Great first experience at Faulkner service the other day.
Review Created: 11/21/2017 01:46 PM
Danielle H., customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 11/21/2017

Richard,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey that was sent to your email regarding the most recent service to your 2017 Elantra.

I am glad to see that you had a five star experience while your vehicle was with us and that your service advisor provided a positive customer experience, in a timely manner, at a great value!

Faulkner Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Yakini T. on 11/21/2017
"Very Clean"
Very good
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 11/21/2017 12:37 PM

Yakini,

I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback regarding the most recent service to your 2011 Sonata.

I am glad to see that you were satisfied with the service you received while your vehicle was with us and that Emily provided a 'very good' customer experience, in a timely manner, at a great value!

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Faulkner Hyundai, we look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Verified Customer on 11/21/2017
"Terrific Service"
I arrived at the service department to find myself greeted in a professional and timely matter.Everything I requested was done quickly and before I could sit down with another hot cup of complimentery coffee I was being handed the paperwork for my vehicle.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 11/21/2017 12:31 PM

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey that was sent to your email regarding the most recent service to your 2017 Sonata.

I am glad to see that you had a 'terrific' experience while your vehicle was being serviced with us and that your service advisor provided a 'professional' and 'quick' customer experience, at a great value!

Faulkner Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Bill E. on 11/21/2017
"CLOSE TO HOME AND FAST SERVICE"
I WILL VISIT THE DEALER AGAIN
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Equus
Review Created: 11/21/2017 01:46 AM

Bill,

My name is Danielle I am the Customer Care Coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai in Philadelphia.

I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback regarding the most recent service to your 2011 Equus.

I am glad to see that you were satisfied with the service you received while your vehicle was with us and that Steve provided a positive customer experience, in a timely manner, at a great value!

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Faulkner Hyundai in Philadelphia, we look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

LOUIS D. on 11/20/2017
"Always a good experience"
I am always treated great and a kind and courteous staff take care of things.. well done
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 11/20/2017 01:34 PM

Louis,

My name is Danielle I am the Customer Care Coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai in Philadelphia.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey that was sent to your email regarding the most recent service to your 2016 Tucson.

I am glad to see that you were satisfied with the service you received while your vehicle was with us and that Steve provided a 'kind and courteous' customer experience, in a timely manner, at a great value!

Faulkner Hyundai appreciates your business, we look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

Verified Customer on 11/20/2017
"Good job"
Good job tho a bit pricey
Review Created: 11/20/2017 11:16 AM
Danielle H., customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 11/20/2017

Good afternoon,

My name is Danielle, I am the customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai Philadelphia.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey that was sent to your email regarding the most recent service to your 2017 Hyundai Philadelphia.

We are so glad that we delivered a five star experience while your vehicle was being serviced with us and that it was serviced within a timely manner, and at a great value.

Faulkner Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Irving A. on 11/20/2017
"Warm and friendly service personel."
Very please with the auto service required on my Hyundai within reasonable time span.
Review Created: 11/20/2017 11:13 AM

Irving,

Good afternoon, my name is Danielle, I am the customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai Philadelphia.

Thank you for completing the survey regarding the most recent service to your 2017 Hyundai Elantra.
We are so glad that you had a five star experience while your vehicle was in our service department, and that it was completed within a timely manner, and at a great value.

Faulkner Hyundai appreciates your business, and we look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Leslie J. on 11/20/2017
"Excellent Service in Town"
Faulkner always delivers. Their service professionals are always accommodating and knowledgeable every time I come in. They don't try to over sell you on things you don't need, but they do ensure your vehicle is safe driving on the road.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/10/2017
Review Created: 11/20/2017 06:13 AM

Leslie,

My name is Danielle I am the Customer Care Coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai in Philadelphia.

I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback regarding the most recent service to your 2015 Sonata.

I am glad to see that you had an 'excellent' and 'professional' experience while your vehicle was being serviced with us and that your service advisor provided a 'knowledgeable' and 'accommodating' customer experience, in a timely manner, at a great value!

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Faulkner Hyundai in Philadelphia, we look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

Verified Customer on 11/19/2017
"Great service!!"
Review Created: 11/19/2017 05:21 PM

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey regarding the most recent service to your 2017 Santa Fe.

I am glad to see that you were satisfied with the service you received while your vehicle was with us and that Mike provided a 'great' customer experience, in a timely manner, at a great value!

Faulkner Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

Leo M. on 11/19/2017
"Great Customer Service"
Outstandingly service. Great employees
Service Date: 11/14/2017
Review Created: 11/19/2017 04:48 PM

Leo,

My name is Danielle I am the Customer Care Coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai in Philadelphia.

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding the most recent service to your 2017 Santa Fe.

I am glad to see that you had an 'outstanding' experience while your vehicle was being serviced with us and that your service advisor provided a 'great' customer experience, in a timely manner, at a great value!

Faulkner Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

Timothy S. on 11/18/2017
"Parking"
Overall was ok but parking is tough didn’t know whether to park or pull right inside shop
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 11/11/2017
Review Created: 11/18/2017 05:16 AM
Danielle H., customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 11/18/2017

Timothy,

Good afternoon, my  name is Danielle, I am the customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai Philadelphia.  Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey that you received regarding the most recent service to your 2017 Hyundai Tucson.

We are so glad that you had a good experience while your vehicle was being serviced with us, and we would like to know what we can do to make your next service even better!

Faulkner Hyundai Philadelphia appreciates your business, and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Tamara A. on 11/17/2017
"Efficiency"
Great setup for efficient service! They thought of everything you might want in a car service department. Very nice waiting area!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 11/17/2017 06:13 PM

Tamara,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey regarding the most recent service to your 2017 Hyundai Sonata.

We are glad that you had a good experience while your vehicle was being serviced with us.
Please let us know what we can do at your next service to make your experience even better.

Faulkner Hyundai appreciates your business, and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

SHERMERA G. on 11/17/2017
"they took care of me when i walked in the door "
Friendly people
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 11/17/2017 10:43 AM
Danielle H., customer care coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 11/17/2017

Shermera,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding the most recent service to your 2016 Sonata.

I am glad to see that you had a great experience while your vehicle was with us and that your service advisor provided a 'friendly' customer experience, in a timely manner, at a great value!

Faulkner Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

JODY T. on 11/16/2017
"Great service"
Always a great experience
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/14/2017
Review Created: 11/16/2017 06:12 PM

Jody,

My name is Danielle, I am the Customer Care Coordinator at Faulkner Hyundai in Philadelphia.

I appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey that was sent to your email regarding the most recent service to your 2016 Sonata.

I am glad to hear that you had a "great" experience while your vehicle was being serviced with us and that your service advisor provided a great customer experience, in a timely manner, at a great value!

Verified Customer on 11/16/2017
"Fast service Faulkner "
Fast service you can drive your car right into the garage
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 11/16/2017 04:36 PM

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding the most recent service to your 2017 Tucson.

I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with the service you received while your vehicle was with us and that Mike provided a 'fast' customer experience at great value!

Faulkner Hyundai appreciates your business and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit!