John P.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
Attentiveness
Very attentive to my needs and concerns

Jacqueline K.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Excellent Service!!!
Johnny my service advisor was excellent as well as all the employees there. They value my business and treat me like a guest in their home! They also practiced all PPE requirements down to plastic in my car to protect their employees and me. I definitely recommend Faulkner Hyundai to all my family and friends. Top notch service! Thank you!

SK
Sean K.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Service writer was so helpful and kind
The service writer had a very difficult customer before me.
She handled it very well and treated me great.

ES
Edward S.
vacation
call late on a tuesday and was going on vacation the next night an n they got me in on wenesday the engine warning light was on and it turned out to be minor but my wife was happy and that me happy and no problems going away. Ed S

Good afternoon Edward,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2018 Hyundai Tucson. We truly appreciate your feedback.

BK
Benjamin K.
Middle City West, PA
Knowledgeable
One suggestion would to have a tent cordoned off for customers that may prefer to wait outside instead waiting inside.

Good afternoon Benjamin,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2012 Hyundai Sonata. We truly appreciate your feedback.

FC
Frank C.
Honest and Friendly
The staff are great

Good afternoon Frank,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2017 Hyundai Sonata. We truly appreciate your feedback.

SF
Suzanne F.
Good job, as always!
Everything was fine, except for the use of Lyft (waited two hours). Please reinstate your shuttle service.
EMILY G. from Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 07/10/2020

Good afternoon. My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit to Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit. It is great to see you had a good visit. Our hope is to make the next visit five star.

We look forward to seeing you at your next visit to Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia!

EH
Ernesto H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Family oriented make you feel comfortable once you walk in through them double doors
Family oriented can’t explain it no more than that keep it tight
EMILY G. from Faulkner Hyundai of Philadelphia responded on 07/09/2020

Good afternoon Ernesto,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe. We truly appreciate your feedback.

LL
Linda L.
2020 Hyundai Veloster
07/08/2020 Category: Service
My inspection and oil change on my Veloster went well. Johnny and the service team were great!

Good morning Linda,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2020 Hyundai Veloster. We truly appreciate your feedback.

Roberta B.
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Work was done professionally and timely
The staff really do care and they work very hard to get your car up and running. Magnificent team.

Good morning Roberta,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2018 Hyundai Kona. We truly appreciate your feedback.

KR
Kathleen R.
Bensalem, PA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
07/06/2020 Category: Service
The staff was very professional and helpful.

Good morning Kathleen,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2012 Hyundai Tucson. We truly appreciate your feedback.

Hatboro, PA
07/06/2020 Category: Service
very happy with the car and Faulkner Hyundai
an extra touch of friendliness, attentiveness, and detail during every visit the way the staff interacts with customers and each other gives the impression that it's a good place to work

Good morning,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2017 Hyundai Sonata. It is great to see you are very happy with your service visits; we truly appreciate your feedback.

07/02/2020 Category: Service
Great service and friendly staff!

Good afternoon Timothy,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2017 Hyundai Elantra. We truly appreciate your feedback.

NW
Nolan W.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/01/2020 Category: Service
review
very happy with all services

Good afternoon Nolan,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe. It is great to see you are very happy with your services; we truly appreciate your feedback.

DJ
David J.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Service was done quick and efficiently and the service rep explained everything before and after of what type of service was being performed along with the oil change A+...

Good afternoon David,

My name is Emily, I am the Customer Care Coordinator here at Faulkner Hyundai.

We do our best to provide a five star experience with every visit to Faulkner Hyundai. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey in regards to your recent visit with your 2020 Hyundai Palisade. We are so happy to see you had great service; we truly appreciate your feedback.